Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapdontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Voting_bardontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapdontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Voting_bardontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:13 pm

Titus blinks, looking up and taking the book." Okay...I hope they don't stay angry at you....thanks.."He takes the book, putting it away in the pack on his back, and sits on a box in the corner." I...I tripped one with a plank....he didn't even know what happened...still doesn't..I think..." Despite his shy,quiet voice, there was a certain hint of satisfaction to it.Hearing voices oit side the dorr,he looks up, eyes widening." Where are those two?!" " who knows....tch, what nuicances...Let's jeep looking." They continue on.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:11 pm

Leo scratched his head. "Those guys? They are harmless. I just decided that I wanted to skip first period is all." he said nonchalantly. Sitting on his chair he just watched as the two of them seemingly panicked over some bullies. He pulls out his phone and chuckle. "It's not like they will be able to hurt me anyway."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:29 pm

Ella smiled at Titus, he seemed very proud in his little work that gained him time. She was happy to see him in that state, like he finally did something right.
The cheerleader turned to Leo and listened to him. He was very sure in himself and he obviously could protect himself, but what about others? Then he said he wanted to skip first period. Ella went completely wide eyed.
"Oh crap!!!! I didn't hear the bell!!" Ella said panicky, running towards the door and pushing the boxes out of the way. "I have never skipped class before! I'm going to be in SO much trouble!" She groaned as she began to push the boxes out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Titus blinks." ....they aren't so harmless, I think..." He blinks, then nods." Ya...I..suppose you are untouchable..." He blinks as Ella smiles at him,tilting hus head curiously, then helps her as she begins to remove the boxes, clearing the way. He turns around, smiling at Leo and waving good bye...

Later after school..

Titus smiles as he nears his apartment building. Rent was due,but he had enough to buy a book also.Another one to the collection.Beaming, he sighs happily, walking in front of an alley....A big hand reaches out, grabbing him by the scruff of his shirt, pulling him inside, and thudding sounds beginning echoing out...A fist crashes visously into his jaw, and he grunts. " you reeeeeaaalllly embarrassed us,mute one...We spent all day searching for you!And you know what? I think you used that freaky power of yours to trip me, I really do. And..that  wasn't NICE!!!" A steel toe cap crashes into his knee,and he screams." Jeez, what a pansy...George, you keeping him held in place?" George nods, flexing his hands, using a power to keep the boy from moving.*Good..now,little buddy, you know why were doing this?Cause your weak. Slinking through life, not making eye contact, though you're higher than those worms..Pathetic." Johann draws back, grinning as his lower arm begins to spin." Strength is what you need...and I'm gonna drill that lesson into ya!"
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:42 am

After school

Not many people would decide to go an apartment complex for no such particular reason. Yet Leo had a reason. His parents being lawyers had to have some court papers be delivered to one of the residents of the apartment complex. So here he was, he honestly hated doing such boring things but if he wanted money to buy a new phone he was going to have to work for it.

On his way into the apartment he decided to take a short cut through an alley. He sighed when he saw what was in the alley. The same bullies were hunting down the same kid. It was pathetic. Leo should have known they would have followed him home. Leo would have chosen to ignore the entire thing. Unfortunately they were directly in the way of his destination. Leo had to get passed them.

"I wonder how you know how to teach that lesson considering it took 12 years to drill simple math into your brain." Leo said walking up with his hands in his pockets. Looking up it seemed that these guys weren't normal when he noticed how they were keeping the boy in one place. After seeing this Leo began to smirk. These weren't some useless brutes if they had powers. These were going to be very useful brutes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 4:09 pm

(My drop out post)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 5:25 pm

Titus looks up, blinking wearily in surprise as Leo appears again, making a snarky remark." You...." The bully snorts." Great, its this idiot!Hey,man, you his baby sitter or something?know what,never mind.I'm sick of your insulting my brains." He steps toward Blade,drawing back his still spinning fist, and sends it slamming into...a bright green wall?! He falls to his kmees.,cursing as he holds his hand close." Why...use..your..power now?" The wall flickers, and dissapears." F-forget it...boys, handle this punk!" The two other bullies run quickly at Leo, raising their fists.Meanwhile, Titus pulls against the threads binding him to the wall,snapping them and staggering toward.

(Feel free to kick their butts.^^)
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 11:57 pm

"You have a brain? Might want to check the warranty." Leo said pressing his watch.These weren't normal brutes so there was no reason to hold back on them. Within that moment his body began to shift in density. No longer would he be restrained by the physical constraints of the world. He was free. Kicking off he would pass through one of the bullies who was rushing at him. In their moment of confusion of how he passed through him he would solidify himself and send a right upper at the man's jaw and a kick to the stomach. It landed and the man fell unconscious.

" Because it must be defective to keep trying to harass my friend."

Leo might have felt he made a bold claim to say that they were friends as they barely spoke at all. Yet it had to be known that the boy was under Leo's protection. Shifting density again he would moved behind the other bully and after solidifying he would throw a kick to the bully's groin and knee'd him in the face. It wasn't the most heroic way to take down an opponent but Leo wasn't the most heroic person.

"I'll give you one last chance to give up or you are next!" he would yell at the last conscious bully.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

The bully blinks, glancing around at his koed comrades, then backs up, snarling as he makes offensive gestures to the two of them, turning around and taking to his heels,cursing.Titus winces,supporting himself against one of his walls as he examines his knee. Not that badly damaged, but he won't be able to walk normally for a bit. Wincing from the bruises scattered through his body, he looks at Leo." I'm..sorry...I'm your..." He looks down, then finishes the question." I'm your friend?"
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:50 am

Leo watched as the bully left with his tail between his legs. Leo watched him run. Leo expected that he would be back, though he would think twice before harassing Titus. Leo knew that it wouldn't be long before he and the bully meet again. Turning to Titus Leo just smiled. "Well I wouldn't help anyone who wasn't my friend in a situation like that would I?" Leo said shrugging. "Look, I know we don't talk much but something tells me a guy like you may need some more friends. So I'm just going to include myself, that alright?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:07 am

Titus blinks, then smiles shyly back." I....dont have many friends..." In fact,before bteam, he hadn't had any. But it looked like the shy wall former now had two.He walks toward, gasping and his knee giving, but forms a planking. Using it as a makeshift cane." Okay...Thank you, friend."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:09 am

Leo would nod as he began to look at his phone for the time. "I'd love to stay and chat but I got to go. You gonna be alright getting home from here?" he asked. If titus wasn't fine Leo would help him get home and then leave to finish his errand. If he was fine Leo would run down the alley to get the job for his parents done.

(Basically exit)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:22 am

Titus looks down at his knee." Its not far...but..I think I'll need help." And so, he and his new friend Leo goes to his apartment. After some trouble with the stairs, they finally manage to get up to his floor. Unlocking his door, Titus limps over to the nearest chair, sitting down and waving goodbye at Leo. He sits, rests, and gradually drifts off to sleep...

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2