Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Vote_lcapLonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Voting_barLonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Vote_lcapLonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Voting_barLonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)   Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:35 am

Nina sighed as she sat in her comic book store at the counter, her computer logged into her email account, a few weeks ago she had put out a lonely hearts advertisement in the paper, it was in the dating part of the newspaper and also on the newspaper's website.

The ad read:

"Playful fox girl seeking charming and powerful (meaning no useless powers) male (be you alien, meta, demon, human or anything else). Must have some kind of video game prowess and maybe some knowledge of Japan and also not mind about villainous groups, if interested please email Kit-Girl-Vulpes@Jumpmail.com no weirdos please."

Nina kept refreshing her email page, wondering if anyone would respond to her, she was also a little nervous too as she had never done something like this before and she really hoped for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)   Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:24 pm

A man walked into the store, running his free left hand through his thick, brown hair. As it still fell down about into his eyes, he sighed, glowering, as he walked up to the counter. His right hand was currently occupied by holding a small girl's hand. The small girl was blonde, and appeared about ten or twelve. She found it kind of funny that Kyte's hair couldn't stay in place, and started giggling. Her right hand held a chocolate ice cream cone.

Kyte, you should get something to put it back if it bothers you that much.

He grunted slightly in response. Rico smiled, and looked around the store, seeing plenty of wonderful, beautifully colored books. Kyte hauled the guitar case on his shoulders up. It held Noctis, Tenebrae, and Lux inside. Although today was particularly peaceful, you could never be sure when somebody was just going to go crazy and blow up everything. Just in case. Kyte, feeling a tug on his arm, looked down at Rico. She smiled, and he nodded, letting her browse through things.

https://2img.net/h/i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg342/WoWxAnimeGirl/Anime%20Pics/___Bad_Boy____by_zefair.jpg

He walked up to the counter, seeing the fox woman from the invasion a few weeks ago. However, he couldn't reveal his identity now...hopefully she didn't recognize his voice.

Hello there. He bowed his head slightly in respect, showing his Japanese etiquette. I was wondering if you also sold newspapers here. I'm particularly looking for ones that have anything to deal with the Teen Titans.

He kept wary, watching her as he spoke, while also keeping an eye on Rico.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)   Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Nina nodded "sure let me go fetch some" she said before she hurried behind the counter and down the corridor then brought out a stack of newspapers, carrying them to the counter and put them on the counter, taking another glance and a refresh of her email page before she looked to Kyte "anything else?" she asked as she reached up and scratched behind one of her fox ears, freezing for a few moments once she got a proper look at Kyte "could it be?...From the party? Its me Nina, do you remember me?" she asked as her face seemed to light up "you did that whole scary stunt and then just sat outside on the porch, except you were in a suit at that time and you talked to me in my head...but you still have those same blue eyes!" she said with a smile, hoping that he would be the stranger that she met at the party that she hosted.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)   Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Rico was currently looking through the children's section, careful not to let her ice cream drip on the nice lady's floor or her merchandise as she heard her ask if she had met Kyte at a party somewhere. Rico looked at Kyte curiously, wondering if he had really been going out and meeting people. He seemed to have met Shivering Jemmy just fine, but was he really seeing that girl for dating? She thought not.

When Kyte was asked if he had been at a party, introducing herself as Nina. He slowly blinked, shut, then open. We have met before...but not there. His eyes flashed red before he was engulfed in black flames, transforming him into the demon of the same height, but with straight, not spiked, silver hair, and his left eye was now green instead of blue. You'll know me as Kyte. He wasn't in the read coat, but the similarity was obvious.

He then looked through the papers she had brought him, seeing many events of which the Titans had saved people from fires or helped kittens down from trees and whatnot. Pleased, he turned his head to Rico. Get whatever you want, Rico. Rico's eyes lit up like stars. Really, Kyte? You're so nice! She began picking out selections.

Kyte turned back to Nina. Thank you for all the papers. How much?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)   Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Nina looked surprised at Kyte 'oh its that totally hot guy from back then!' she thought before she smiled "ten dollars" she said as she stared at him for a few moments "I'm going to take a wild guess that you're not one of those goody two-shoes heros, don't worry, neither am I" she said, trying to start up a conversation with him, he looked very interesting, and very attractive too, she hoped that she could get to the point in the conversation where she could at least meet up with him again, maybe for a drink so they could properly find out about one another.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)   Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Kyte watched Nina's reaction as her eyes lit up with recognition, and then she told him that all of the newspapers were ten dollars. He fished into his wallet, pulling out the money easily. He almost seemed happy to be rid of an extra ten dollars. She was staring at him before taking his money, and said that she was guessing he wasn't a hero. He chuckled, looking through the papers before him still.

Oh, bad guy, me? I eat all of my vegetables and I'm in bed by ten, he joked. Let's just say that some of the Titans and me have a history. And before the whole thing's over, the event will make history.

He was still waiting for Rico to finish making her selection, so he looked directly at Nina. So, then. Tell me how you're not a "goody two-shoes hero." He had time to kill.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)   Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:24 am

Nina chuckled "well...for one I'm in Hive, I haven't done anything too bad...yet, I haven't faced against the Teen Titans either, but I have uhh...done things to benefit the store, as in...getting rid of some competition, that was fun, and if you want I can probably use the Hive computers to get access to the Teen Titans' weaknesses and such, it's in case they decide to pick a fight with any of us" she explained with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)   Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Post.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)   Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:30 pm

The girl Nina related that she was in HIVE, which Kyte raised an eyebrow towards. He had always thought of joining, but didn't want to be ordered around like some dog. He voiced this.

I'd like joining HIVE, but... Kyte flipped a page, Kyte Uchiha doesn't take orders from anybody.

Nina also related that she could use HIVE's computers to access the Teen Titan's weaknesses. At this, Kyte stopped reading, and looked up to Nina curiously. Slowly closing the newspaper, he rested his chin on his hand.

Let me tell you a story. Let's just pretend that a person would be interested in these files, and that a person like you was offering them. What would said person interested in the files have to do for the person providing them in order to have access to them?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)   Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Nina smiled at Kyte and leaned forwards flirtishly "one simple thing, I'll be blunt, I find you quite attractive, so in return for me getting you the files, all you have to do is go on a date with me, if you don't like me after the date and just want to make it a one-off thing then that's fine, but if you find that you start to have similar feelings towards me then...we can just see how that goes can't we..." she said with a smirk before she moved back to her normal position "so I'll get you the files on the Teen Titans' weaknesses from Hive's very own computers, if you go on a date with me, you can choose the location if you want, it doesn't have to be fancy or expensive if you don't want it to be, it can just be something simple like a beer garden or something, although I don't know if there ARE any pubs in Jump City, but you know, it can be something like that, but it's your choice, I don't mind" she said as she stared at Kyte, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)   Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Nina leaned forward, and confessed that she found Kyte very attractive. He raised an eyebrow, smirking, as she said that she would give him the files he wanted if he would just go on a date with her. If he didn't like her, they didn't have to continue. She said he could choose the location, and that it wouldn't have to be fancy or expensive. He pondered the deal for a bit, noticing Rico trying to conceal giggles, and then shrugged. It wouldn't be bad.

He became wreathed in black flames, going back to human form. Fair enough. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a card, handing it to her. Here is my number. I'll call you when I come up with some free time, or you'll call me. Rico came up with her basket of books she wished to buy, and Kyte put a hundred dollars on the table in advance. You'll hear from me soon, he said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)   Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Nina held back her blush as she couldn't help but feel excited and giddy but she tried her best to hold that back too and look mature before she looked to Rico "oh yeah! Cute little girls get a free gift when they buy something" she said as she put the card into her pocket and started to plan out how she'd get the files while she reached behind the counter and brought up a small swirly lollipop "there you go" she said with a smile as she gave it to Rico before she gave Kyte back his change.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)   Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Rico nearly squealed with glee as Nina gave her the lollipop, and Kyte's smirk endured as he saw that Nina was embarrassed a bit. Kyte said, Keep the change.

He then gathered his newspapers and Rico's books, and then walked out, giving a slight sly wave to Nina as he exited.

OOC: Maybe a good place to end. Maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)   Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Once Kyte stepped out of the shop and the door closed Nina let out a giggle of joy before she jumped around excitedly "I've got a daaate, I've got a daaate, with a really cute guy!" she chanted happily before she quickly sat back onto her seat, but she couldn't help but smile loads, unable to contain her happiness and excitement.

[OOC: Yeah, now we'll have to make a thread where Nina gets the files from Hive, or it could just start with Nina already having retrieved the files and calling Kyte, its your choice lol.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)   Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely Hearts Advertisement- Kitsune seeking Love (Open)
Page 1 of 1