Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Vote_lcapdontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Voting_bardontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Vote_lcapdontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Voting_bardontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Empty
PostSubject: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Johann slammed Titus against the locker." Hahahaha...whatsamatta? You a mutie? Why not talk,huh?" He slams his fist into the metal beside the younger, smaller boys head." Cmon...I asked you a question!" Titus stared at him wideyed, only to gasp as the bully jerks the book out of his hands." Whoops!! Fell out of your hands...let me hold it for ya,hahaha." His cronies chuckle behind him.Titus jumps for it, only to get slammed again.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Leo walked into the hall his hands in his pocket. Headphones in his ear he couldn't help but let his head bounce up and down as he listened to his new favorite band. It wasn't a new band actually an old one that he happened upon recently. He loved finding old music so when he found an album of Mongolian Chop Squad he had locked the song Brainstorm into his phone.

Imagine his surprise when his favorite song was interrupted by the sound of flesh colliding with the metal locker. Taking off his headphones he saw what looked to be someone being bullied. Usually the bystandar effect would have overtaken Leo but he noticed something about the victim. It was one of his classmates. Weighing his options, if he left Titus to fend for himself and was seen doing so it would be social suicide in the class. Yet if he helped the boy it would raise regard within the class but may lower his overall social status by associating himself with a 'nobody.'

Without a word he would walk up to the bullies and snatch the book out of the bully's hand and opened it. Reading the title he read the first few pages. " The Illiad. Wow man, you really pick some hard books to get into. Have you tried the Odyssey yet?" he said having already read the book for class. The bullies would turn their attention towards Leo. They should have known who he was, he was the third most popular kid in school but it looked like they were unaware of this fact. They still out numbered Titus and Leo so it seemed they were going to attack Leo as well. "Hey guys, there are easier ways to get a hold of books like this. Have you ever tried the library?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Ella was making her way to her first class, she was already early so she was planning on taking her time. As she was passing, she saw something unusual, straight up bullying. People travel from school to school to tell high schoolers that bullying is bad and that you should never be a by stander, it's been drilled into her head. Although, she's never seen it like this. A boy from her new class was there, Leo was it? He was standing up for the boy that fell, Titus.
The girl took a deep breath and made her way over to where she heard Leo being sarcastic to the bullies. Ella tapped Titus on the shoulder and smiled. "Titus right? We're in the same class now, um... can I borrow you for a second?" She asked him, grabbing his wrist.

The girl then turned to the much taller bullies and smiled. "You don't mind If I borrow him, right?" She asked them sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Titus winces, gulping as the bully rears back his fist, but the "fun" was interrupted by one of Titus's classmates,Leo.Titus, blinking at his question, nods, still not speaking.The bullies state in shock, then begin to growl." Veeeeeery funny...I think you'll look even funnier after we pound ya."They step toward menacingly, only to be interrupted yet again by a girl.Titus looks at her, then nods, adjusting his sunglasses,which had slid down and were about to fall off,hiding himself behind them again.The bullies blink, then grin." Weeeeeell, sure,cutie, that's fine. But I'm sure well be of much more use to you." The leader waggles his eyebrows, flexing, and the crony's cackle." Well be here waiting, you know...just in case."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:04 pm

Leo stood there as it looked like the matter was going to be resolved and made his intervention worth nothing. Suffice to say he was quite annoyed that his heroic display had been amounted to nothing. It took a moment for Leo to keep calm. He didn't like taking unnecessary risks and he hate being ignored. His body's density began to shift and Leo almost fell through the floor. Well you know what they say, no use crying over spilled milk, Leo thought stabilizing himself. At least that was what Leo thought to keep himself from doing something stupid like continue to pick a fight with the bullies.

Seeing that his spot light had been taken as not only the victim's attention had been taken but also the enemy which also meant that the audience attention had left him to. Not that it looked like the boy was going to get out of the situation relatively unharmed. There was no reason for Leo to stick around. He turned around and returned his headphones to his ears and let Slip Out play in his headphones. It was his favorite feel good song. Holding the book he would continue his way down the hall.

He estimated that there would be a 65% chance that the kid would be re-approached by bullies. Considering that most bully would be deterred by the presence of a female. It wouldn't be enough to keep them away. Telling a teacher would probably be the best course of action, at least that was what Leo thought. Though a teachers influence will only last till they get out of school. Then it would be pounding time.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Ella began pulling him away, ignoring the bullies entirely, that's just when she remembered.
"Oh wait, Leo!" She exclaimed, turning around to go get him back, but he was gone completely. The bullies were gone too, does that mean that the bullies did something with him? Crap, Ella shouldn't have left him, she just thought he could handle himself on his own accords.
"Okay, I know you probably don't want to, but could you come with me and look for Leo. The last thing I want is to find the three idiots preying over me like I'm some sack of meat." She asked him, looking for any sign where they might have gone. She took a deep breath and looked at Titus. "Either way, I have to go look for him to make sure he's fine." She told him, brushing hair out of her face.

She then began to walk away, with or without Titus, looking for any sign of Leo. "Leeeeeeooooo?" Ella called out.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:28 pm

Titus shakes his head,following her, his voice at a low whisper like usual." No....I'll help. They'll have to...they'll have to go through me." He promptly shuts his trap. That was more than he usually said, and it wasn't said firmly,.Despite that, there was a certain strength in his words.He looks at Ella."...thank you..." Then,he looks around.Meanwhile, the three jerks were walking along the hallways, laughing." Didja see that mute squirt? How pathetic! Too bad two noseys stepped in,.." The leader snorts." Ey...well take care of those two...And I'm sure I can convince that cutie to see my side,hahahaha."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:48 pm

Leo continued walking to a place where he could chill out. He lost control of his powers for a moment so now he needed a place where he could recoup and regroup. This place ended up being a single room right next to the band room. It was precariously placed so that it wasn't well known to anyone but Band Members and the popular crowd. It is currently being used for a storage room. It was where a few of the couples went to make out it was the second most conspicuous place next to the theater. Sitting there on one of the boxes Leo went over the scene in his head.

While he did get some points for attempting to stop the bullies, considering that the girl had deescalated the situation the net gain was abysmal. So there went his chance to rocket even higher on the social hierarchy. Suffice to say he was quite frustrated at the current failure. So now he was stuck in the room ditching first period so that he could stabilize himself. Though at the moment his hand had already went through the box he was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:02 pm

As Titus and Ella were walking through the hallway, the familiar sound of the guys from earlier would be heard in the hallway. A gush of wind would come out of nowhere around Ella and Titus. Sometimes when Ella got nervous, she'd accidentally make some wind form around them. The end of her skirt would flow around for a bit until she regained her cool.
"Sorry about that." She whispered, peering around the corner. "Okay, I have an idea. You walk next to me, fast, and don't make eye contact with them, alright?" That being said, Ella grabbed Titus's wrist once again and pulled him close to her side. She then sped walked down the hallway and past the bullies before they could even begin to taunt them, she was sure they would follow. She was at least glad that they didn't beat the crap out of him.

"I knew Leo's friend group, I used to date a guy from there. We'd always go to this one hang out and I wouldn't be surprised if he was in there right now." Ella explained as she made her way towards the storage closet, calling out Leo every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:28 pm

Titus nods." T...that's okay." He gulps, hearing the bullies voices,but follows her instructions, looking down to the floor as they pass." Eeeeeey...its Quiet Boy! And the cutie,hahahaha!What,don't you two like us?" They begin to follow the two, and Titus bites his lip, concentrating and forming a plank near the leaders foot, who promptly falls down, and Titus quickly fades it away." Boss, what happened?" " I...I don't know..." Titus couldn't help it, he chuckled. But hearing them get back up, he gulps." Maybe you should continue on....I don't think they're interested in you enough to come afte you."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:43 pm

Leo remained in the room. Shifting through various objects in the room Leo tried to get his thoughts together. He decided that he would have to wait for his next chance to get himself on the next level. At the moment he was second rate on the popularity scale and a nobody among b101. If he wanted to rise above the level of a nobody he would need too do something.

He would need to get some friends. Stabilizing he would pull out his cell as he thought back. He had planned to use the last event to try and befriend Tidus. Unfortunately that wasn't going to happen so he looked at the book he still had. Leo sighed, at least the book would start a conversation. Next on his list would be Eli. Mainly due to the fact she was the first person he ever talked to into the class. Not only that he vaguely remembered seeing her hanging with a few of his friends. Was she Ted's ex? he wondered. Either way so long as he was careful he wouldn't accidentally step on any toes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:53 pm

After hearing the voiced of the bullies, Ella decided to speed walk, jog, then run down the hallway. "I don't want them to see us!" Ella explained, pulling Titus around like a puppy on a leash. She finally got to the room where she used to hang out with her ex, opened the door, push Titus in, and slammed it close.
She locked the door, turned around, and let her eyes adjust to the dark. "Leo!" She exclaimed with a big grin on her face. "They didn't hurt you did they? You just vanished!?" She asked, going closer and checking him for any bruises, cuts, or really any sign of wear and tear. "That reminds me." She said absentmindedly, pushing a few heavy boxes in the way of the door so that the bullies wouldn't be able to get in.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 12:20 am

Titus nods, keeping up. He felt,admittedly, like a puppy, or perhaps like a young child, being tugged like this. That's alright,though. At least she hadn't left him behind....He smiles slightly as she looks over Leo, then blinks as she puts boxes in the door,going over and helping her. He then looks at Leo, walking closer so he could hear him." Uhm...thank you...for your help..I don't think they would have been gentle........I'm sorry...." He looks down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Leo looked up to see that his private space had been invaded. Luckily it was by some friends rather than enemies. Looking at Ella Leo couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. What a mom he thought. Then she proceeded to barricade the door like she was afraid of something. Leo just asked, "So did I miss something while I was here for a total of... 20 minutes?" he asked looking at his phone for a time check.

Leo then turned to Titus the shy boy who for all in tense purposes was now speaking to him thanking him for his help. Slightly confused over what exactly was happening he just said, "No problem man, anytime! Also before I forget. Here is your book." Leo remembering the book hands the book back to titus before looking around expecting an explanation to arrive in some way shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Ella finished and wiped her hands off with a smile."Well we came looking for you because we were afraid the other guys got to you first." She explained, going over to some more piled up boxes and taking a seat on top of one.
"We had to run past those guys to get here and well... They followed us." Ella explained, looking out of the door window for any sign of them. "I'd rather avoid them all together then go face to face with them." Ella admitted, patting down her skirt. She turned back to Leo. "Are you sure you're fine, you did kind of disappear like that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)   dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dontcha just LOVE jerks(Blade, open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next