Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Vote_lcapChasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Voting_barChasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Vote_lcapChasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Voting_barChasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 3:44 am

her eyes widen then though as she saw her very tall fathers body start to form his face becoming very clear. as she saw his face it was like time stopped her body freezing as her face grew pale. all 17 years of his torturing her in the dungeon all flooded back at once.

She knew if he was real hed tell her as hed beat her how hed lock her up, hunt down her new found friends and boyfriend and torture and kill them infront of her eyes and would make sure shed never escape ever again.

The tought terrified her that her fauther could show up at anymoment and take away everything she had worked for and torture her till she died of old age since he never aged and she did. Tears of fear rolled down her cheeks but she blinked and panted as his imaged faded away.

she wiped her eyes then hiding how horrible she felt and lightly let go of the kid etting up as hed talk to toji. she tried to keep a straight face as toji would calm the kid down and waited by the widow to leave.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 10:35 am

( I actually feel kinda guilty..)

Toji calms the boy down as his parents come busting in through the door."Whats going on here?" Toji smiles reassuringly."Not to worry ma'am. Your boy is safe. We had a bit of a issue with a monster, but it's settled now." He leaves them to sort things out, walking over to Miley."hey....you gonna be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:45 am

(dont, trama builds character. 50 points to who guesses the ref right)

Miley watched im and looked off with crossed arms holding a sad yet straight face. "maybe... dunno but lets go we dont want to bother the kid and his parents any further." she said before leaping out the window and hopped on a roof to another and another till they were away from the house miley seeming deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:14 pm

(Looks like I'll not be getting any points.^^ And k.)

Toji followed the girl, his brow wrinkled in worry. He'd seen that look, and recognized it. He'd worn in the mirror after particularly bad Cogri nightmares.Sighing, the halfling shakes his head. He won't push it. It was her business, after all. But, he hoped she was willing to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:06 pm

she laned on a roof and slowly sat down on it looking to toji as he made it over to her and didnt stop him if hed sit down with her. she sighed and looked to him. "sorry about that back there and not being any real help in the fight."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Toji looks at her, then sits down as well." Don't worry about it.You stayed by the kid, protected him. Thats what was important, yah?....And....I know you probably have bad memories....Same here. I won't bother you about it, but know I'm willing to listen okay?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:46 pm

she sighed and nodded "yeah but if the rat had tried to attack us i wouldnt bave been able to protct the kid other than being a meat sheild for his side." she nodded and looked to him. "well its simple really... my father constantly haunts me in my nightmare because for 17 years he tortured me in the dungeons... he taught me nothing on how to survie or anything hell when i got out and made it up here i didnt even know how to walk yet only how to run on all fours."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 4:22 pm

Toji blinks." 17 years?! A little child...By the forger, I'm sorry..I see..." Toji nods sadly." Least it wasn't that long for me...nor was it my own father,......" He shakes his head." I'm sorry I made you think about it...Really." He wraps his arms around his knees, thinking about his own trials.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:18 am

"its fine.. i always think about it.... al he has to do is find me and send hundreds of our troops to collect me and im stuck in there again... all i really can do is enjoy life till that day will one day come..." she looked to him and lightly hugged him "but it seems in a way you share my pain... not to the same degree but still... im sorry you had to go through that."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:13 am

Toji shakes his head." He doesn't have a chance, even if he sent all his army. This city has a lot of heroes, you know. Besides,even the scummers of the city wouldn't be happy with another invasion.So basically, he'd have the entirety of Jump to worry about." Toji grins." Besides, I have a few higher powers on my side.I'll fight for you,for sure."Then she hugs him." I.....it wasn't as bad as yours, I think, but...I think he left me a little broken.He shut me inside my own mind, and made me..scare people." He lifts up his shirt slightly,revealing a small mart of the map of scars adorning his torso." He also liked to experiment with what could damage me." Toji runs his hands through his hair." I swore I wouldn't let anyone else suffer like that.."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:32 am

She smiles a litle but goes back to her sad expression. "thats sweet of you but 2000 fire demons vs a weakened and tired city isnt good odds and the jcity would probably hand me right over when knowing its 1 girl cost that no one knows in order to be left alone in peace..." she smiled softly then again and ruffled his hair

"that sweet of you to think of others like that... i used to think the same way but... well i guess im just a little too broken to hold water dreams like that in the broken bowl of my mind.... I still try though, Im helping a man now whose going around the world helping people who are going through troubles like us so by helping im i can help them too."

she placed a hand on his scars through his shirt. "and I know the feling but i have no scars from my father ...he knew how to prevent scaaring and still cut into me... I only have one scar now..." she placed a hand on the top of her thigh that was covered by her pants.

"... It had just finished scaring over and stopped hurting about a week or so ago... but the memories are still fresh in my head....Humans are truly evil at times..." she hugged her leg and looked off. "evil as evil as..." she teared up but fought back tears looking down.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:27 am

Toji grins." You forgot something. One tired city plus a Okamian halfling. There's a reason my kind are the equivalent of the boogieman in a few demon cultures,you know! Hahaha!"Then she goes on to say she too was a little broken." Well..at least you have someone to hold you together,right? I have my pack...And you have your guy." He smiles, then blinks as she tells him she only has one scar." What?....Who did it?" He hugs her reassuredly as he looks at her in concern, though his eye whites start to darken as he thinks about whatbthey must have done." Evil as who? What did they do?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:55 am

She smiled softly "yeah Dars cool... a bit uptight but cool... And I have my boyfreind... hes a bit on the shoot first and laugh while shooting but hes so cute with is wide bright smile and adorble laugh hes also all big and cuddly like a big metal teddy bear with a gun."

She said thinking off about Zack she loved sleeping on him his hard but warm body reminded her of the rare nights she was allowed to sleep. She always would go to her corner of her cell where the floor was the warmest. She sighed happily. But Zack was even better than that he made her feel safe like nothing could get her when she was with him.

The topic though went back to her scar as he hugged her. She looked down frowning before slowly pulling up her pants leg to show him. It was a cross that was made of a scar that loked like about a 3rd degree burn scar most likely she was burn by a cross.

Though that wasnt it it was mostly colored in by black tattoo ink That on some parts it looked like the needle was jabbed in further from probably pained struggle. The ink also was slightly faded in some parts where the scar had started to scar over it but stopped meaning they must have forced the tattoo on her while the burn were fresh.

".....I was lucky to escape with my life.... and lucky to only get branded by this only...humans dont like half breeds sometimes.. and these humans caught us... branded us like human cattle.... tortured us while claiming to be trying to send us to the promis land aka i guess our heaven, and then drowned and burned us in holly water....."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:37 am

Toji blinks. Dar?! That was who she was working with?!He opens his mouth, but she then shows him her scar/tattoo. As she explains what those monsters did to her, he freezes and the air around him stills as the smell of ozone pours from him. Hus eyes go black and gold, and his canines go past his chin.He smiles reassuringly,but you could feel the rage he was holding back."Do you suppose you could tell me where they are? I'd like to have a chat regarding their beliefs."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:38 am

Miley recovered her legand looked down with a sigh. "I know youre angry but.." she looked to him sadly "you may die if you go there the place is full of holy objects, I had jumped out a window and fell down into a tree and tumbled off a cliff just to get away and they still found me and i barely got away. the objects will make you weak and the hundres of follows there will just drag you off while your down and chain you up..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next