Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Vote_lcapChasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Voting_barChasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Vote_lcapChasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Voting_barChasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Empty
PostSubject: Chasing bad dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

Toji stood on the moonlit rooftops, looking around for a dream demon. Normally, they usually just give you really bad dreams, but this one was vicious. People waking up with wounds, children refusing to sleep...something had to be done....He spots movement." Got you!!!!" The halfling approaches the figure.....
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 11:32 pm

Miley was practicing her acrobatics and balancing skills in the city. she back flipped each time doing the splits as she went in mid air and landed back on her feet on telephone wires though as she came down this time she stepped down on something that instantly jerked away making her trip. She gasped as she quickly grabbed the wire with her devil tail and eeped as the wire shocked her tail and she let go falling down but before she quickly shot out water and snapped her fingers using both hands and guided the large mass of water up to her that caught her and slowed her fall before she then fell to the ground landing on her feet.

The water then without being guided and continued up into the air reached her range and popped raining water down on her. She then looked up to the small dream demon glaring at it as she brushed her wet bright neon orange hair out of her face. The demon then gave her a mocking face and she growled jumping onto things and kicking off them till she got high enough and pounced and tackled the demon shouting in common demon. "(Got you yah little bugger!)" She not know she just caught the demon right before another half breed got to it. That half breed demon being in another non reboot world her boyfriend where she was more depressing and less fun xp
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:10 am

(Lol)

Toji blinks as a red haired girl grabs his target, speaking in demon.Then, he groans as the annoying turns to oil, flowing out of her grasp and teleporting." Maaaan...." He looks at the girl, and bows slightly, speaking in Common Okamian." I am he of the Okami Clan, fighter of the Titans United pack, Toji Okami, halfling."He grumbles, speaking in english,." And someone starting to get annoyed at a certain dream demon..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 7:53 am

She then grumbled as the demon slipped away and teleported away mumbling something about how she should have shot fire at it while she had the chance and looked to Toji as she stood crouched down standing on the wire. She then spoke in Common Okamian back to him "(I'm Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro of the Feecon Kingdom, halfling)" Toji would probably know that she was the princess of the kingdom since it was common knowledge in the under world.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 8:09 am

Toji blinks.Feecon? Aaaaaaah, those fire demons. Yah, I remember my father telling me about a little about them.....er, you.Nice to meetcha.Now, I have a nuicance to banish, before it hurts anyone else......"He grins, comically saluting as he turns around, then stops, looking at Miley. Wanna help?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 9:33 am

"well just so you know you can call me just miley if you want, it's what just about all people up here know me by." She thought for a moment but nods. "Sure I'll help a fellow titan out... or well I'm not a titan any more I was a founding member of the original team that first formed after the vanishing occurred."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Toji grins, blinking."You're of the original team?! Awesome!!!" He runs his hand through his hair."Wish I was there....but oh well.........Hey,do you know of my Alpha Bow? She's the leader of Titans United!" Then a scream rips through the air." Great....well, let's get this done!!!"He runs over the rooftops, heading towards the screams.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:42 pm

She blinked at his excitement amazed at just how popular thw team must have become for someone to recat like that. "to be honest in the begining all the team really did was find members to join and try to fix the tower up." she then smiled and nodded at the mentchion of bow. "yes she was the one to teach me about most of the human world and how to speak english." she looked towards the scream in the distance then back to toji before starting to follow him towards the screams.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Toji smiles." Yah, that sounds like her...She's very kind, and gentle."He leaps through a window, landing in a kids bedroom. The child was sitting up in bed, screaming at a hideous orgre, who was raising a huge, studded club.Toji blurs over, getting in front in time, just as the weapon came whistling down, slamming into his shoulder hard enough to make his knees bend slightly."Huh, you've gotten stronger at your illusions, demon." He glares past the ogre, at the demon who was standing in a cornercorner, waving his hands about. The halfling raises a lightning covered hand, burying it into the clubbers stomach, who vanishes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:56 pm

Miley leaped in after toji and went over to the child giving him a hug to show ahe was there to protct him and to try to calm him down as toji took care of the ogre. "Toji can you handle the demon untile it gets outside? fire int an indoor feindly power and id rather not damage this childs room or belongings."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:56 am

Toji nods, glancing back as he grins at the kid." No worries, little buddy...This bugger ain't even a 3 minute workout." The halfling steps toward, only for the demon to summon a familiar form.…..Corgi steps out of the shadows, a Control Color hooked on his finger." My pet.…Time to put this leash back on, gyahahahaha!!Toji steps back a few steps,blanching, before growling as his eyes go black and gold." Tricks like that only make me angry!" Snarling past lengthened canines, he rushes toward." I'll grind you into dust."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:48 pm

miley watches and blinks he was afraid of a human? man humans really are cruel to non humans or at least a good chunck of them arent they? she held the kid close and secreatly hoped toji wouldtake the demon down before it had the chance to show her her worst fear unlike toji she knew seeing him would not be easily pushed off like toji pushed off that man even if she knew it wasnt real.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 12:46 am

The fake Corgi blinks as Toji plows right through him, fading away. Boyaah, satisfaction!! Grabbing the demon around its scrawny neck, Toji begins pounding the nuicance, a blow for every word."You..do...not...scare...or..hurt..little...kids...do..I..make..myself...CLEAR?!?"The demon squacks,raising a shaking hand in the general direction of Miley and the kid.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Miley held the child protectively as she glared at the demon it wasnt going to get any help from her. She had no sympathy for a demon who targeted children when they didnt have to do so.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 3:44 pm

The monster wasn't begging...A vague form begins forming, only to shudder as more and more damage is visited upon the demon.Toji rears back one more time, plowing a lightning cloaked hand through its head, provoking a shreik as its banished, fading away with the form.Toji gets up, dusting off his knees as he turns around and smiles at the kid." You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)   Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing \bad\ dreams(E/Miley)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next