Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Vote_lcapChasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Voting_barChasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Vote_lcapChasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Voting_barChasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:06 pm

The Kimmunicator beeped, flashing an Alert message.
"Criminal escaped Steel City jail, heading towards Jump city.
Crime: 7 murders
Features: Scaly green skin, red eyes, long tail, and silver claws.
Height: 7'1
Weight: 320 pounds
Classification: Altered Lizard. "

Kim nodded simply, This guys sounded big, but nothing she couldn't handle. Kim threw on her mission cloths and jumped out her window where she would take off into the night. It was 1:28, the sky was clear of clouds but shining stars and the bright full moon. Besides knowing that she might give up her life for people who didn't know her, It was a beautiful night. Kim would sneak into the police station, not touching anything, while she shimmied her way through the air duct. She dropped down in a secret room to get files on the villain. She scanned them into her Kimmunicator and swooped into the ducts, making her way out of the station without any recognition.

Kim looked through the documents and noticed he had a history for being the sewers, so why not start there? She ran to the closest man hole and stared at it for a moment, she couldn't lift that by herself. She hooked the grappling hook onto the man hole and shot it off, causing it to move a couple inches. From the Kim just pushed it and hopped down into the sewer. "This better be worth it." Kim grumbled as she maneuvered through the stinky area.

She came across an area where there was a plat form of concrete. A flickering light bulb was lighting the area and the 7 foot lizard/man was underneath it. a Blueprint sheet of paper was on an old table, a diagram of the Titans tower was on it with X's marked everywhere. He took a white marker and scribbled things along the paper. "Perfect." He murmured. Kim was taken back at his size, she now wished she had back up too.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:15 pm

Tim had received the memo from the prison he had software taking their communications straight to him. He rolled out of bed and began putting his gear on. He grabbed his pistols and irridium rods and strapped them to him. He grabbed his over coat as he headed out and lit a cigar. Tim grabbed the man hole and tossed it aside dropping in, he moved silently down the tunnels his hearing letting him get right to the escapee. "Well hello there little fella, you get out of your cage?" Tim stepped forward and shot the lizard in the neck throwing him back to the ground where he just laid. Little would Kim realize it was a rubber bullet and the creature was only knocked out from the force.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:20 pm

When a man, who was rather hansom, shot the lizard, Kim freaked out. She jumped out of her hiding place and stomped towards the shooter and shoved a finger in his chest, not realizng that the bullet was rubber."What are you doing! He could of had a chance to be changed back and to be reasoned with! You can't just go out on a killing spree." Kim argued. She pursed her lips then stomped over to the Lizard, not knowing the danger she was in. She bent down to check him out. "I'll deal with you after him." Kim muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Tim had looked shocked the whole time but everything came back when he saw the creature's eye open. He had stood there a full minute he realized, he pulled one of his rods and leapt forward slamming it into the creatures mouth that had just tried to snap at Kim's head. He forced the creature back down and said seriously. "Shoot it, their rubbed bullets to stun it. This thing will only go down for a minute. HURRY!" Tim yelled the last part as the creature sunk its claws into his forearm trying to get him off. His knee was in it's chest to keep it from getting back up.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Kim flipped backwards with wide, scared, eyes. She saw as the Lizard clawed the mans fore arm, ripping easily through his clothes and all. Out of reflex, Kim grabbed the mans fore arm and lugged him up, trying to pull him with her. She would then take off in a sprint, hoping he would follow her. "Okay I change my mind!" Kim yelled back at the man. "We need to take this creature down before it hurts anyone else!" Kim finished As she cut a quick corner and peaked behind her.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Tim was caught off guard and drug a bit before he stopped himself and said seriously. "Great now I have to go find him again." his arm wasn't bleeding and looked like old scars. He glanced over at her and said. "Look this sort of business is serious, follow me and you'll be in danger." he started heading the way the creature was still holding the four foot rod made of shining metal.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Kim watched as he went back to fight the monster. Kim shouldn't be afraid now, with back up, she could possibly make this (Pun intended). She shot her grappling hook onto a pipe on the ceiling and flung herself towards the Lizard and past the other man. She couldn't tell if he was a hero or not, I guess she would find out soon enough. She would let the grappling hook release and fly over the Lizards thrashing claws. She would land in a spider man pose then jump and kick the Lizard in the face. It would try to claw her face, but Kim would bend back to dodge that. She was in the zone until he punched her in the chest, which threw her back 20 feet, at least. "Stupid Lizard." Kim would mumble as she struggled to get up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Tim moved in a blur suddenly and grabbed the lizard by the face from behind. He drug it down and kneed it in the back of the head before he began pummeling it with the metal rods across the chest and legs. He stopped and slid the rods away before looking at her his hands had turned into blurs as he'd hit it. Tim walked over and said. "He won't be getting away now, I doubt his muscles will let him move in a month. Who are you and what are you doing down here."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Kim watched as he took down the Lizard, easily. She got up and grunted, wiping the dust off her pants. She flipped her hair back and eyed the man for a moment. "I should be asking you that. That was my shot to be noticed for once." Kim argued. She didn't care how old she was or the height difference between the two, she was still hard headed and wouldn't let there differences get in the way of that.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Tim bound the creature and hooked a chain to it. "My name is Tim, you haven't heard of me. Things just fix themselves. You can have the credit if you want. Just get him out of here." Tim stood and started back the way he'd come from. She hadn't answered him but he'd just take her down later if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:25 pm

He told her his name, Tim. Kim frowned as he began to walk away. She reached out to him and grabbed his shoulder. "Kim Possible." Kim answered his question from earlier. She sighed awkwardly. "I'm just a teen age girl, I can't lift a giant Lizard being a human.So if you'd like to stick around, I could use your help, I'll give you the credit too." Kim offered, realizing she only likes getting her way when people fought for it.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:49 pm

Tim walked back over smiling at her and said "helping you is no problem. But me getting any credit is a problem." He walked over and tossed the lizard over his shoulder without any real effort and chuckled a little saying "our names rhyme isn't that funny?" He turned toward her and asked "where to Kim"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Kim smiled when he came back to help her. She slightly gasped when he just picked up the lizard. "So you are a Meta?" Kim asked as she lead the way to the ladder where they would escape and take this Lizard to jail. Kim climbed up first and stuck her head down along her hands. "I think I can pull him up." Kim assured, but she wasn't assure of herself.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Tim jumped up and grabbed the top rail he pulled himself out and said "I'm not a meta, I was altered by something into this." He pulled himself out and said seriously "thanks for offering to help." He started walking toward the jail and said "I'm 18 if you wanted to know."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:01 pm

Kim walked behind Tim, jogging a little to match his stride. "It was on my mind." Kim added, placing her hands behind her back. "I'm honestly curious, don't answer if you don't want to," Kim began slowly, "I haven't seen you in the news, so I'm guessing you're not a Teen Titan or a Nighthawk." Kim pointed out, walking next to him now. "I'm still not sure if your a hero, so, what are you?" Kim finally asked, not making eye contact what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)   Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing is more fun with "friends" (Ixen)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next