Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Gender bent titans OCs Vote_lcapGender bent titans OCs Voting_barGender bent titans OCs Vote_rcap 
Moon
Gender bent titans OCs Vote_lcapGender bent titans OCs Voting_barGender bent titans OCs Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Gender bent titans OCs

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character
Name: Natalie Donna
Code Name: Nano
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Gender bent titans OCs Empty
PostSubject: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:39 pm

Nathen sat on the roof of a building in downtown Jump City enjoying the sun and warm weather of spring and fixing the springs in his foot. "Man the day is just beginning and it's already so nice out." he put his screwdriver away and brushed his hair out of his face then stood looking over the city and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:39 pm

(I figured I'd give this a try. It seems like it could be interesting^^)

he peace  of the day  was shattered by a cackling fool on a motorcycle. He wore a helmet with a long beaklike face mask, and rode recklessy,forcing people to dodge out of the way." Gyahahahahahaha!!! The Magpie wins again!!! The magpie is a mighty theif,, the Magpie is..gah?!" The magpie is suddenly in the air. As he  floats above his cycle, he sees a slender  bluhaired form, with a foot firmly on the front fender, causing the metal to buckle. The figure jumps, swinging a fist, and the world goes dark in a explosion of multicolored stars....Gender bent titans OCs ZThus began, and ended the reign of terror by the Magpie.Catching the unconscious their, Akari let the fool drop, running a hand through her hair." Jeez, what a idoit...well, that's one crime stopped. Maybe Alpha Bow will give me a raise in my allowance!" She crosses her arms behind her back, smiling as she thinks about the large seafood special shed get later...As the police catch up, picking up the their target and recovering the stolen goods, people approach,  chattering excitedly." Did you see?" " Yep!! That titan is a good'un..." " Lightning Wolf, can I have your number!?" Hearing that last, she reddens, waving shly at the people before blurring up the side of a nearby roof." S-so embarrassing...My number,,..."
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:30 pm

Nathen saw the comotion and the girl who was now on the roof of a building across the street, 'Show off.' he though as he turned on his jets and flew over to the girl. "Nice job, you took him out with practically no effort." he said as he landed 100 yards away from the girl crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:46 pm

Akari blinks when she hears someone land behind her. She turns around, hearing the compliment, and reddens." Oh!! Um, he wasn't really that big a deal... Just a idiot who decided to put on a mask and call himself a stupid name...Really, its no big deal.Oh!! That's cool armor." She blurs closerr and bends over, examining the cybernetic limbs.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 8:33 pm

"Uhh...thanks, but they're not armor, they're part of my body." Nathen said kinda weirded out by this kid looking at his arm and leg. "So, why are you ignoring the people?" He asked trying break the awekward.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 8:42 pm

She grins sheepishly." Oh, its part of your body? I'm sorry..My mistake, hahahahah." Then Akaris asked why she was ignoring the people."Oh! Um, I'm not ignoring them! Its just...its kinda embarrassing...I did nothing special, just what I'm supposed to do..By way, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 3:33 am

A 10 year old boy appeared out of nowhere. He had bright yellow hair and innocent blue eyes. He was wearing a little tuxedo, with a blue bow-tie. In one hand, he was holding the ribbon to a red balloon. "A most impressive performance, Lightning Wolf. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Shivering Jimmy, Lord of Chaos."

Lightning Wolf might recognize Shivering Jimmy's voice as the same voice that had asked for her phone number just a minute ago.

"I'm sorry about before. I've just admired you for some time. I was hoping we could go on a date."
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:16 am

'Do I tell her my real name or my hero name? hmmm' Nathen thought, "My name is Netic." Nathen stated, the he heard the voice of a little boy. Hearing what he said Netic stood slightly infrount of the girl, "I don't think she want's to, Jimmy." Netic said.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:37 am

(This is so weird, lol)

Akari smiles as Netic tells her his name, smiling." Well, nice to meet you, Netic! Im Akari Okami, aka Lightning Wolf, member of the United Titans." Then, the halfling blinked as a little boy showed up, introducing himself as Jimmy, the Lord of Chaos, and asking for a date.She promptly reddens, shuffling her feet." Well...um..."Then, Netic stands in front of her.' Brave..and protective..' She rests a hand on the boys shoulder." Its okay, Netic, I don't mind." Then, Akari walks towards Jimmy, smiling as she ruffles his hair."I suppose it'd be no harm to go on one with you." *Oh dear....what'll I tell Ruin...By the Forger...you haven't even had the guts to tell him how you feel...Besides, this is no harm..He's a little boy, after all.*

*=thinking. Sorry if there was confusion there.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Wed May 06, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:43 pm

Jimmy frowned at Nathen. Could he see past the visage of a little boy? Perhaps Jimmy shouldn't have included his title in the introduction. It was possible Nathen had read about the Lords of Chaos in one of those pesky human books. You couldn't even count on hundreds of years to erase humanity's memory these days.

"The lady can speak for herself." Jimmy tried to sound as respectful as he could. He didn't want to act like a jerk in front of Akari.

Fortunately, Akari told Nathen that everything was fine. After ruffling Jimmy's hair, she even said that she was willing to go out on a date with him. After all, he was just a little kid. What was the harm? Jimmy grinned. He knew how to get the ladies. You had to trick them.

"I'm honored, Lady Lightning." He held out his free hand and produced a bouquet of tulips out of thin air. Roses seemed too generic. He offered the flowers to his date. "Would 7 be convenient for you? I'll put in a reservation at any restaurant you choose. Even the Silver Spoon." The Silver Spoon was an outrageously expensive high-class restaurant in town. It was also considered by many to have the finest food and the best service. "Don't worry. I can afford it."
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:30 pm

Netic rolled his eyes, "Isn't that past your bed time runt?" he said smirking. 'This kid can't be serious, obviously he's magic, but he can't have the money to go to the "Silver Spoon" unless he stole it or his parents are high class citizens.' he thought. Netic then walked over to an edge of the building and took out his screwdriver and began tightening the springs on his ankle again.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Akaris eyes shine." The silver spoon?! I heard they had the best seafood in the city...." Apparently, she had the same appetite as her other self.(I REFUSE TO OBEY THE FOURTHWALL!!+_+lol) Then, she taps Netic on the shoulder, accepting the flowers." Be nice, okay?" She got the feeling this kd was more than he seemed....but no matter what powers he had, he was a child, and it was best to be gentle with kids." Thank you, Jimmy. Yes, 7 should be good." She smiles, meanwhile panicking.*Crud, crud, crud....I have nothing but fighting gear.....I'll have to talk to one of the girls....*.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:19 pm

Ruin like usual was watching Akari from afar in a tree crouched like a frog with a squirl on his head. Humans called what he did in his free time stalking, but he called it watching a girl that he really reeeeaally likes and was very obvious about liking but too shy to say he likes her from a far because he didn't really know the meaning of stalker yet.

That and anime boys and girls did this all the time to their senpais and people who they liked to it must be a normal thing right? he leaned forward in the tree to see and hear better as some little boy came out of no where and asked her on a date. 'WHAT!!?!?!? NO WAY NO! OH GOD I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE ASKED HER OUT SOONER!' he thought while panicking.

'Wait.... no... maybe she'll say no' he leaned more forward not noticing how far forward he was leaning. 'Akari! Hear my telepathic messages! Say no to him and I promise I'll tell you how I feel so I don't lose you!' he was so caught up in this he forgot he couldn't send telepathic messages let alone could Akari read minds. Hes eyes then went wide as she said yes 'No....oh god and the kid is taking her out to that one restaurant with the best kind of sea food?!'

'I was gonna take her there! She loves sea food! Dang it! And I almost had enough money to take her too.... i knew i should have cut back on all the fish i've been buying to leave on her bed so she has the food....' His head drooped in defeat thus finally hittign the toomuch weight on one side limit and slipped and fell out of the tree into some bushes and groaned 'ooooooow...... well... at least my back doesn't hurt as much as my heart does right now..... man... i can't belive I just lost her to another guy....'

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:53 pm

After listening to Lightning Wolf and Jimmy talk, and fixing his ankle Nathen looked out again at the city, 'That Lightning Wolf girl reminds me of a character from a comic book, and that Jimmy just has a presence that creeps me out.' he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:15 am

Jimmy's smile grew wider. "I look forward to seeing you then. And remember, don't be late." He added the last part with a joking manner in his voice. With that, he disappeared, teleporting somewhere not so far away.

He teleported about 10 feet behind Ruin, facing the other direction. "Yes!" He said out loud to himself. "Soon, that girl will be my plaything. Watching all those movies really did pay off. You just have to set a trap and then...strike! There will be no escape." Jimmy then laughed in a manner that suggested pure evil. All of this, of course, was just loud enough for Ruin (and nobody else) to hear.

Suddenly realizing that he wasn't alone, Jimmy turned around. "Uh...pretend you didn't hear that." The little Lord of Chaos disappeared, this time teleporting himself somewhere very far away, to prepare...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gender bent titans OCs   Gender bent titans OCs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gender bent titans OCs
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next