Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Vote_lcapTwo heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Voting_barTwo heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Vote_lcapTwo heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Voting_barTwo heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika)   Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:28 pm

Toji glanced around, biting his lip nervously."Okay.....this is it......I have to do this......There's no choice...." Toji raises a clenched fist.....then pours coins down the chute of the arcade game, grinning as a screen turns on, displaying the title, Demons Regret. Yes, Toji had developed a sense of irony." One of my friends recommended this...I hope it'll be fun!!" The halfling would have had at least a few people around oohing and ahhing, due to the fights hed been in, had it not been his disguise, a hat, a oversized pair of sunglasses....and a shirt with actual sleeves!!Toji chuckles, impressed with his cleverness.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika)   Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:46 pm

Just oohing and ahhing, that's so cute. If Kane was in his Kicker persona at the moment, he'd be surrounded by people wanting autographs and fangirls, ah yes, the fangirls. There was nothing that fuelled an ego more than having fangirls. But sadly, he was currently a mere shy schoolboy who was hitting the arcades after a hard day at school. He saw someone garbed in a some kind of disguise, for a second he thought that maybe it was that one titan with the blue hair, but his shirt had sleeves so it couldn't possibly be him. Kane just sighed and kept on playing his game.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika)   Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:54 pm

Toji grins as he slays demon after demon, racking up his score and gaining weapons."Aaah, sweet, a razor edged whip!!! That's what I'm talking about!!" Suddenly, hes in a boss fight. "Waaaah? So soon?Geh...tough...."The Halfling concentrates, glaring at the screen as the gaint, rotting corpse like demon tanks hit after hit."C'mon....just gotta build up my holy meter...there we go, take this!!!" A blast of white light beams out of the screen, drenching Toji, then fades. On the game scenes, there was nada but the background and the hero, who runs onto the next stage, every enemy wipes out."......Woah-ho-ho-hoh!! Human games are intense.Havent played the system much...I had no idea it was this great!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika)   Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:21 pm

Kane was aware of the guy he had at first mistaken for the blue haired titan being quite loud as he played his game, but he paid no attention as he was playing his fighting game. He got to the fifth fight, where his old martial arts master character lost to the femme fetale character. Kane grunted in annoyance and sighed.

He looked to the machine where the other guy was playing and saw that he was gone, but the game was playing itself... what? Kane stared at the screen, was this a gameplay trailer or something? It couldn't be, it wasn't flashing the 'insert one token to play' message. Kane had an idea, maybe something would happen if he interacted with the game. He decided to try it out by randomly pressing the jump button while the hero was in the middle of running.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika)   Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 7:16 pm

Toji was concentrating so hard on the game, It was almost as if he was in it....Suddenly he jumps, bumping his head on the dungeon roof." Owww...wait, what? What happened?Is this....I'm in the game?!" He had switched out of his clothes Intl the demons hunter gear, which included a armored greatcoat, Greece's, and a variety of potent weapons.As he spoke speech bubbles popped up, detailing his words.The halfling runs his hand through his hair, thinking outloud." Are human games really on this level?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika)   Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 5:35 pm

Kane stared at what was going on at the moment, the character was talking with speech bubbles... what was this? As Kane was being confused, a weak mob monster crawled over, but since Kane wasn't paying attention it would be able to strike Toji and take out some health. Kane heard the sound effect and panicked, he assumed that jumping on the monster would be the solution, so he had Toji jump on the monster, but that would just hurt Toji some more.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika)   Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 5:45 pm

Toji ftakes a heat, then fnds himself jumping again, and slams into a monster.Yet more of his health is depleted, and he gukps." What's going on?!Wait....I'm being controlled...Hey, whoever is playing, press A!!" The halfling glares at the approaching monster, holding his sword.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika)   Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 6:33 pm

Kane cursed, he didn't even know how to play this game, but then the person in the game helped him by telling him what to do. Kane nodded and started mashing A, this would cause the effect of Toji spamming his sword attack. Soon the monster would be defeated, but Kane had to concentrate. He made Toji move along, defeating enemies as he went along. Soon he got to the end of the level, but instead did a little victory dance by making Toji randomly move and jump in the air a few times.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika)   Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Toji finds himself jumping and moving around."........."1 jump."............." 2 jump.....On the third jump, he sighs." Can you please stop that.....wish I have control of myself.....Wait...what if you did two player?"Toji looks around." Amazing.....its as I'm in another world....What if this the work of a demon,,...." He grins." Well, it'll regret it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika)   Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two heroes, one famous, one nearly so.(Pika)
Page 1 of 1