Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Vote_lcapCome one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Voting_barCome one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Vote_lcapCome one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Voting_barCome one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Empty
PostSubject: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Chupacabra_by_ninjatron

So basically, I need to do a thread where Ben goes to the zoo and they've captured the famous Le Chupacabra, and during the thread Ben will find out it's no human animal but an alien and absorb it's DNA giving him a new alien form.

Now here's the part where I need another Rper. During the thread, someone will release all the animals and lock all the gates that let people out of the zoo, leaving Ben and maybe another hero (whoever wants to get involved that is) will have to protect the people and find the culprit as well.

So I could use a Vill Rper for this and maybe one or two other heroes. Heck mainly I need a villain because all the NPC vills are in use atm and AJ's Cyborg char wouldn't fit...Krious would be my first choice for vill with Chameleon, but I'll pretty much take anybody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Actually, I just realized. I could use Ghostfreak for a villain. So all I really need is another hero... Any takers please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:22 pm

If you want, I could play Katarzyna or Liev (even though Liev isn't much of a hero... more of a hooligan). XD

Isn't the Chupacabre a Mexican legend? I'd like to find out what it is before I go battling it. bom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Katazyna is fine I guess or Honest doesn't matter.

Le Chupacabra's powers...

Fangs that can tear through flesh like a buzz saw, it sucks blood, it can turn invisible at will and it's stronger than a normal human. Also it's claws are as sharp as a tigers and can climb various surfaces with them.

Prob won't battle it much though, mainly other animals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:10 pm

You could sorta say its the Spanish form of the werewolf, except people dont turn into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Not quite, it has enhanced strength not super strength and it's relatively small in stature
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:54 pm

And Spanish people are usually short
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Oh wait, I do remember from the Jackie Chan cartoon that people can turn into Chupacabras
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:01 pm

And in the X-Files as well. But, for RPG purposes that doesn't suit it and since the Le Chupacarba's powers vary based on legend these powers suit best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:36 pm

That sounds like a wicked beast! o.o

I really don't care if it's Liev or Kat that I play, but I think Liev would relate more to Ben. (They've already met in the Christmas RP). ^^

Plus, Kat already has her hands quite full with JaK... XD So yeah. I'd play Liev if I was to do this RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Ok, I'll start it ASAP Wink Honest and Ben will go to the zoo and Ghostfreak will show up to. Ready to seek revenge on Ben and the Titans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Sounds great! Could you post the link once you've got it up? I'm to incompetent to find it myself. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:51 pm

LOL I'm an idiot. I was trying to figure out what you meant by "As Promised", 'cause I couldn't find the thread. XD

I should pay more attention to text links, especially because I use them all the time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:53 pm

lol XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!   Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come one, Come all, to see the Famous Le Chupacabra!
Page 1 of 1