Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Vote_lcapBeing Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Voting_barBeing Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Vote_lcapBeing Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Voting_barBeing Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Empty
PostSubject: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:05 am

Yang was, for once, on her day off. She didn't have any duties to Xiao Long Enterprises to deal with, she had already finished her Titan patrols, everything was just awesome and she could go out for a bit. That never happened, like, ever. So of course while she was on the street she was being swarmed with people. Reporters asking her questions about her company or the Titans, a few people asking her about the incident with Red Rose, and a few just asking for an autograph.

She largely ignored the reporters, signing things for her fans with a little heart on the end like she always did. She always tried to make time for the people who looked up to her because she knew how much it meant to them, but some days it was just...too much. It really was. All she wanted to do was go to the movies and see something decent. Not even something amazing, just something decent. To clear her head. She finished the signings and then activated her gauntlets, using the grapple inside to launch herself onto the rooftops.

She sat on the edge sighing and looking down at the crowds of people either trying to get her attention or who were snapping pictures of her. It was so bizarre how things were once she took off the armor. Everyone wanted to talk to her suddenly because there wasn't a dark void and red eyes staring back at them. Some days she just didn't want to be Yang anymore.

Last edited by Izzy on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Name: Charissa Fotas
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:17 am

Charissa came to Earth once a day at this point. It was a lot of fun up here to her, even if it was cold all the time. She put on a coat and teleported up to Earth to one of her favorite places on jump- a place called Midtown, full of all the liveliness she enjoyed about Earth. She arrived there in a flash of black smoke and looked around. It was day time up here- that was good, normally she ended up on Earth at night. She sat on the ledge and just watched people, chuckling to herself as she observed normal life. Child tugging their parents towards food vendors, first dates, dog walking... life wasn't as dynamic here as it was in hell, but it was pretty calming.

Her thoughts where interrupted a sound behind her, and she turned quietly. Seemed a blonde girl had joined her up here, and curious as ever Charissa walked over. Now Chari wasn't a neon sign, but she was an 8 horned buff demon that stood at 6 feet flat, she wasn't so hard to spot. "Do you like to watch too?" She asked the human plainly, but then looked down to the people clamoring for her attention. "Or, are you running from them?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:22 am

Yang looked up at Charissa. The horns and eyes made her want to say demon, but at this point she wasn't picky. Even if she was a demon, she was so used to seeing them that it was just like seeing some random white guy on the street. Commonplace, you know. "Little bit of both." She said with a chuckle, scooting away from the ledge and standing up, closer to the center of the building's rooftop now. "I'm Yang." She said, offering a hand.

Now that she got a good look of her, there wasn't much of a doubt in her mind that she was a demon. It was actually fairly obvious, in fact. "You don't seem to be from around here." She said, a charming smile on her face. And no, that wasn't her being a racist, she just happens to know most faces in Jump City at this point. Gawd.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:44 am

Charissa smiled and shook her hand. "Name's Charissa. Nice to meet you." She obviously didn't know who Yang was... but she did like her. She looked the woman over and chuckled. "What are you, a hero or a pop star?" She joked. "You know, I was thinking model, but models don't carry grappling hooks.. at least not in hell." She said with a confident grin. This girl was very cute, and friendly... she wouldn't mind getting to know her.

Charissa put her hands in her coat pockets and shrugged. "Yeah, you could say that.." She pointed to her head. "Though the amount of horns normally confuse people. Someone actually asked my if I was a Satyr once.. I didn't want to burst his bubble, so I told him yes." She flashed a charming smile right back.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:51 am

Yang couldn't help but laugh. Charissa was actually very funny, refreshing change for these demon types. Toji usually just played pranks on people, and Miley was either really cool or a total killjoy. Although time would tell if Charissa was as bipolar as she was.

"Yeah...little bit of both, honestly." She blushed a bit when Charissa mentioned modelling, but she shrugged it off and made a rather smooth recovery. "Eh not just grappling hooks, they're shotguns too." OK, in hell, that's good. At least that confirms that she was actually a demon and that Yang wasn't managing to be insanely racist.

"A satyr...really? What'd you do, play some pipes and dance for him?" She couldn't help but laugh out loud at the thought of the gigantic demon dancing about in the forest. You can't just not laugh at that!
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 2:31 am

"Oh really? That sounds like a good time. I just sorta walk around and sightsee. I guess you could call me a traveler. " She chuckled, then looked at the gauntlets curiously. "I'm not even gonna ask how they work, I'd just get lost..." She smiled. "But they are pretty cool." Chari didn't want to brag about herself too early, so she kept most of her hellish secrets for later.

Chari shrugged and chuckled. "Not to toot my own horn.. or whatever you do with a pipe.. but I'm a pretty good dancer from what I've been told. He certainly seemed to buy it, at the very least. She looked to the reporters and then back to Yang. "So are we just gonna hang up here until they get bored and disperse?" Eh. Chari didn't have anything better to do, and hanging out with the hero could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 2:43 am

She chuckled and gave her a small shrug. "Yeah they're pretty complex. I punch and they shoot." She figured that would be the easiest way to explain. She scratched her chin and looked Charissa up and down for about half a minute. "I refuse to believe anyone would fall for that." She said finally with a laugh.

She shrugged and looked down at them. "I guess we should sit back and talk until they give up." Minutes turned into hours and the two sat talking and laughing. It felt good to talk to someone and just exchange stories. Yang hadn't experienced something like that in years.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 11:32 pm

Charissa looked over the gauntlet some more and nodded. "I have something like that... It's a bit less mechanical, though." She said simply, then smirked. "If you give me a good song I can totally dance to it! Just because I'm a big girl doesn't mean I don't have rhythm~"

Charissa got up after their long talk, looking over the roof. "Looks like they finally left... Want to head out? All the good places are still open, and since everything is new to me you show me all the things you like and I'll remember them for later." She smirked. She was pretty much making it clear she wanted to, at least, befriend her. She grinned as she looked over the ledge. "I'd say we could jump but I don't exactly know how far up we are."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 1:41 am

Yang shrugged and poked her head over the edge. "Ehhhhh yeah I can drop that." She said, casually stepping off the edge, plummeting through the air to the sidewalk. She landed a bit unsteadily, but she was completely unharmed, waving up at her. "Either hop down or take the stairs!" If they wanted to get to the good stuff, they'd have to hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:26 pm

Charissa took out a sharpie and drew on her hand while Yang fell. She smiled. "Coming right down!" Unlike Yang though, Charissa took a running leap, laughing. before she got too close to the ground she buffered her fall speed with a steady blast one wind, hitting the floor softer than she would have. She chuckled as the seal slowly disappeared from her hand. "Totally landed on my leg wrong." She limped for about one step before her healing factor brought her back to 100%. "Now lets hurry up!" She ran in a direction, and then ran right back to Yang. "...I have no idea where I'm going, you'd better lead."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 3:19 am

Yang laughed. She was like an enormous toddler, so Yang made a mental note to buy her a baby leash later. "Well it depends on what you wanna do~" She said, walking down the sidewalk with her hands behind her back. "There's movies, restaurants, museums, shopping, we have it all. Tell me what you wanna do and I'll lead~"
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Charissa smiled and walked with her, smiling happily. "We could go to museums... I don't have any money for the other ones." She laughed and followed her. "Humans stopped dealing in gold ages ago. I tried bartering once, and I almost went to prison."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:10 pm

She laughed. "Paying for you isn't a problem. C'mon, we'll go shopping and be girly for once." It was bizarre how much she'd missed shopping. Yang had never been a super girly girl, but Bow was the only friend who she really took shopping. Now at least she had someone else, especially with Bow being....occupied.

She lead Charissa into the mall and into one of her favorite stores. "Take your pick, I probably own half the store anyway." She chuckled, going through the racks of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 1:26 am

Charissa shrugged and followed along. "You sure? I mean hey, if you wanna pay for me I'm not gonna stop you from doing it." She winked, walking around the store with her. her eyes immediately locked on all the things the humans had in their hands, peering curiously. "I've always wondered what those things are..." She was referring to phones.Chari never went shopping- her maids did that for her. But she was willing to do whatever Yang wanted, for whatever reason.. she felt drawn to her.

As they looked for clothes Chari seemed mostly disinterested in anything 'pretty'. She took note of sports bras though. "Those seem much easier than wrapping... " As they continued, though, she picked out an assortment of clothes- jeans, shirts(mostly from the male section), undergarments(also from the male section). Chari had a soft spot for pajama pants. "These look so comfortable.. why don't more people wear these outside?" She got some for herself, quickly stepping into the dressing room and changing out of what she was wearing to a black and white checkered. "There." Yang might notice that her shoes looked pretty old, but she made no effort to get new ones.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 12:41 am

Yang chuckled as she took Charissa to shop. "Trust me, money isn't even something I think about these days." She said, looking through some jeans. She was always looking for the women's jeans, unlike Charissa. They just made her look better than any other option. Well, other than yoga pants...but she didn't really wear those when she went out.

She looked up as Charissa made an inquiry and blinked. "What, cell phones? They're cheap, I could grab you one if you'd like." She snagged herself a low cut white top that she'd have to try on for sure. She let Charissa do her shopping and went into the fitting room next to hers, walking out in a tight pair of jeans, one of the shirts she had grabbed and her own leather jacket. "Do these seem tight to you?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]   Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being Famous is Hard... (Amon) [IS]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next