Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Vote_lcapGuilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Voting_barGuilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Vote_lcapGuilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Voting_barGuilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Empty
PostSubject: Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open)   Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 2:43 am

Jenny styled her hair having it 90% polled over to one side to give it more volume and fluff just like she did back in the day though it looked a bit off to her with much shorter hair but she used hair spray to spray it in place after fixing up her black leather vest she haid on and had it zipped most of the way up with a blue tank top under it. She then had on a black pleated skirt with a few chains hanging off it the final touches being her usual black fingerless gloves and her black and blue plaid chucks that went a little above her ankles.

She then headed out… today while everyone was busy doing their own thing… she would give into one of her guilty pleasures that she started to hide right around coming to jump after she had turned 15 the first time. She made her way to the local arcade and walked in her ears perked and her smile bright as she ran over to the DDR machine after getting her coins.

She looked it over like a fond friend… she remembered how she had always busted this thing open the night before to break it to give her free games all day… until she got permanently banned from the arcade for it that is. She hopped onto the machine and looked through the song selection after putting her coins in. This machine was like the old one and had old classics from… huh back in her day… music seemed to be off timeline wise here or well it's further than what it was in her day… based on the years of these songs this worlds music was right at the same point as hers despite everything else being 5 years behind… odd..

And a bit disappointing since she can’t relive her old favorites with music now too. Oh well time to look though some songs When she found one she liked she looked around a bit to make sure no one she knew was around before selecting a song. If any of her old friends were here she would surely be laughed at due to the lack of edge and because of who the artist is but she could never dis the girls older music… nor her older style, she loved the music sue her. She got into position and started to dance to the beat before starting to dance as she matched the steps the best she could.

The song… What The Hell By… Avril Lavigne. As the song picked up she started to sing to the song perfectly getting every lyric and note right. When the song he's a part with no singing she started to laugh happily and held her hands up before the song started to play lyrics again she swaying her hips as she sang letting her skirt bounce with her hips before she went back to fully dancing until the song ended. She panted but smiled brightly. The one thing she forgot after all this time… was how much fun it was to just goof around sing and dance… off stage… you know just for ****s and giggles… that and not feeling like there's a 100 eyes on you at all times. She though wondered one thing… was BoB Airplanes on here too…?

@Bloo
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open)   Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 11:35 am

Today happened to be a relaxing day for the whole team, which meant Kaden only did his usual workouts and training instead of team training. To be honest, he was pretty thankful. He was getting sick of the same old thing day in and day out, really, and it had been too long since he just went out like a normal teenager.
So, as he made his way to the arcade he noticed the newspaper talking about the new Titans. They called him "LEM" and had no idea what the acronym stood for. Damn it. He was not lucky with hero names, it seemed. Maybe he should brainstorm a new one?

He blended in with the crowd pretty well. He had black cargo pants on, with a long sleeved green shirt that had a grenade on the front. His hands were buried deep in his pockets as he picked out a game to play.
As if there was even a choice...

He made his way to the bloodiest fighting game that the arcade had.

"Die!" He yelled a bit as he beat the fourth challenger in a row. He'd never played the game before, but Kaden just seemed to have a knack for winning. Probably had something to do with how much of a sore loser he was, heh.
It didn't take him long to realize that he wasn't the only Titan here. The song and the singing was just like his annoying teammate. ****.

He couldn't ignore it for long. Should he leave? Nah. That would show that she had power over him. **** it, maybe he could have some fun still.

He stood behind her as she started to pick another song. He raised his hand, then made a loud pop with his explosions, hoping to scare her.
"I should have guessed you'd be at a singing game, loser."
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open)   Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 4:13 pm

The arcade was a special place to Atlas, when he first came across it he could not help but smile. It was like meeting a old friend after many years of separation. He could remember the nights in his halcyon days that he spent here with his friends. At first Atlas was not that into gaming but thanks to a certain someone he got into spending time here. He even came to the arcades even when society had collapse to get the small thrill of playing free games, even if he was alone. Stepping back from an boxing machine he spent ten minutes on he wandered elsewhere to fine another free game to play. He spotted a open cabinet labeled Aliens: Extermination nearby and went over to it. While not found of the franchise it does give him something to shoot that is not alive. Putting in a few coins and gripping the plastic rifle he started the game and began firing away at the retro aliens.

The sound of a loud pop had distracted him and as a result was now getting attack by a face hugger. Grunting he went back to the game when he heard a familiar voice that he did not want to deal with at the moment. He had already heard of the explosive teen titan, like who hasn't already? It was surreal at first but he quickly became disinterested given this is not his universe so it would make sense if there was some similarities. Squeezing the trigger he focused his emotions in his grip as he continued the mission, fighting his way through the Aliens, and eventually is confronted by Weyland-Yutani synthetics. All the while keeping his ear out to catch up the Teen Titans conversation over the other noises from the Arcade machines and other patrons. While he was disinterested that is not to say he was not curios on what the Teen titans were like, and on a technical note it was advised that as an HIVE student that he would attempt to spy on the titans to pick up information to use against them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open)   Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 7:49 pm

Jenny heard the pops but only her ears popped, She spun on her foot and rested her elbows on the rest railing behind her with her arms crossed a bit and smirked at Kaden. ”I’ve fought in several war zones and got surprised attacked with people who make loud noises like that all the time… you may want to try harder next time.” She said bobbing his nose while she had the chance. She then shrugged chuckling. ”And it’s DDR It’s a dancing game not a singing game. I just like singing when it’s a song I like. You probably shout at games you like to fight in based on what you're like but you don't see me calling you names.”

She teased before standing up right. ”So did you come over here to hang out or to call me names? …. Or both? Cause if it's both get your ass up here already and try to beat me to actually get the right to call me a loser, dork.” She said playfully to him and tossed in a slight wink to try to **** with him a tad before turning to face the game and shuffled through song. If he said no or delayed shed add in a ”Come on I wanna see them explosive moves of yours!”

Lord Explosion Murder, she having heard his name before the foolish news paper tabloids messed it up. A rather perfect name for a clear noble man such as the titan with the… perfect ab- absolutely amazing explosions and fighting skills! He could totally match her on the battlefield the perfect combo of up close and far away, he could keep anyone off her and light them up so she could see them in the dark while she shot at them covering his perfect ass…. Yeah no she wasn’t going to correct that one cause there was no way to improve that perfect piece of choice cut booty. His self worth was through the roof which was super appealing, she couldn’t stand people who put themselves down all the time and this boy never did, why?

Cause he knew he was perfect. His personality was just as flawed as hers.. Making it flawless. ANd if she ever lost herself to her rage they could rage together and if she raged at him he would rage back in a perfect matching level of flare and glory and he could totally take her down if needed and if anyone would do that she would rather it be with someone like him… if only….her first time meeting him… she hadn't looked like… A FFFFFFFFFFFFUCKIN CAT GIRL! Gah so humiliating… but today would be better! She saw him enter the city and she had even followed him to the arcade, she would confront him and just-... oh crap what would she say to him…? She never had thought about this part of the social interaction since she never thought it would come to this. She could hear his sweet voice now… ”Die!”

Perfect reactions to fighting others too… Okay now was the time to- She started to climb up to the side to hop down as her tail rose high in the air but slowly dropped a bit seeing him walk up to the girl from his team that she read about.... Of course that girl was here too… she though noticed a boy who sorta looked like one of her classmates she had a class with… She climbed down swinging him she wearing just her black leather jacket with a purple hoodie under it that was open and a black sports bra along with baggy jeans and her usual black and purple plaid converse and black fingerless cloth gloves.

She snuck her way over using the commotion to hide herself before sniffing by the machine she saw the boy enter and matched his scent and growled a bit under her breath looking over to see him listening in on Lords and that other girl’s conversation. She jumped over to his machine and held onto the top of it with one hand and pressed her foot up on the side of the entrance of the booth letting her other foot dangle and held one finger up to her mouth as her tail waved slowly behind her before speaking to him in her usual british accent.

”One… if you tattle on me for saying this to you i will shoot your face in half so people can try to put you back together and just of ooooh it was him and he done bloody focked up! two .. if you're planning on doing something to them i will murder the living hell out of you… and 3… you don’t hide your scent or hair well… Won’t share who you are though.. So don’t worry about that.. I don't want them knowing who i am either so if they ask i’ll just say you're a kid who goes to my private school though if you rat me out your face is going through that monitor.” She said sending him a death glare as she did so but softened her face a bit hearing Lord totally Dis that girl… okay that lightened up her mood a tad she’d admit that.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open)   Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 8:48 pm

Kaden frowned when his prank failed, but didn't get disheartened. There was still plenty of chances to mess with the annoying girl, he was sure. Especially after she'd invited him to play against her. He was confident he would win -- he always did. He also wasn't terribly interested in a dancing game.
"A little of both," he said, smirking, "and I hardly think I need to beat you in a children's dancing game to have the right to call you a loser. In fact, the idea that you think I do says a lot. You're a nerd."

Though his words didn't make it sound like he was going to play, he was stepping onto the player 2 pad and sorting through the songs on the list. Luckily they all weren't designed for edgy emo teens, so there was a few he might actually enjoy hearing.
"I won't lose though."

He picked a song quickly, paying no attention to small crowd of mostly females that were gathering around and whispering... was he starting to get some kind of harem? What the ****?

As he prepared to dance, he did notice a strangely familiar redhead sitting on top of a game though. Where did he know her from again? Didn't matter. He didn't care. He had a stupid dance off to win.

As the song played, Kaden would do surprisingly well for someone who had never played this game before. He just seemed to be naturally gifted in everything. He wouldn't get a perfect score, but he'd certainly have a score that would impress the audience. After it was over he would check to see who won.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open)   Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 6:08 pm

Atlas was getting far into he game, defeating the Queen and he and his marines began to evacuate. As they are riding an elevator up to the surface, the Queen, not quite dead yet apparently, pursues them and tries to kill them. He was managing to hold her off while the Marines escape when he got interrupted by a girl and his screen went to the game over menu. Giving a sigh he just blankly started at the girl as he pop in a coin to get another life. "Uh huh, I hear you loud and clear miss." he said before turning his attention back to the game he was playing. He heard some music being played but he paid no heed to it as he was close to finishing game. When the end credits rolled down he would leave the arcade station and looked around to find another machine. No one was at the boxing machine so he went over to go another round at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open)   Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilty Pleasures (Bloo Then Open)
Page 1 of 1