Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Voting_barTeen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Voting_barTeen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my!   Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:29 am

It was indeed a very basic example, so I wasn't paying too much attention to that. To mitigate this, a more strict energy consumption would be used. Like in this case, 2E instead of 1E. Or mana regen would be removed entirely, atleast during combat. I might remove it now that I think about it.

As for Slade- I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that. More accurately how? I haven't read anything with DS in it, so all I have to draw from is what I read on the DC wiki, and the TT animated Slade. It'll just depend on how things go is all I can say for sure :3
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my!   Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 6:08 pm

In your example character sheet, there is a stat called DR. What does this stand for?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my!   Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:35 pm

Teen Titans was a PG-13 show, and as such they had to change a lot about the characters so no actual death was involved. There's even a theory that this is why Red X's identity is ambiguous; there are a lot of signs he's Jason Todd, but Jason Todd is the Red Hood, and there's a lot of death associated with him.

Deathstroke the Terminator is much more lethal, a good example being he shot Kid Flash with a tranquilizer just so he could get close enough to blow out his kneecap with a shotgun. The tranquilizer only kept him slower/still for a few moments so he could accomplish this, and he knew that was how Kid Flash's heightened metabolism would make it work.

While Deathstroke is arguably as smart as he is portrayed in Teen Titans, he's an assassin and not afraid to get his hands dirty.

Overall I'm not saying this would really change anything major. But the real Slade has beaten Batman on multiple occasions and even multiple members of the Justice League at once. Whereas Slade in Teen Titans would probably flee from an encounter with the Teen Titans (As he had in the series), I'm just saying the real one isn't afraid to tuck in, break a few bones, and make the kids really consider staying away from the hero life (Which is why he clashes with the Teen Titans so much anyways).

Red X
Archetype:
Acrobat
DR: N/A
HP: 15
Energy: 6

Power: 2
Dexterity: 5
Intellect: 2
Endurance: 3

Powers
X Restraints:
-2E: Red projectiles in the shape of an X, of course, are launched at an enemy and used to restrain them. Those restrained must succeed a Dexterity save of 10 to escape. Every failed save roll increases the difficulty by 20%. Comes in two varieties; adhesive restraints and constricting restraints.

Appearance

Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 2246786-red_x

History: Red X's history is admittedly not very complicated. He's a thief, after all, and is always looking out for number one: himself. When Slade contacted him with an opportunity to join a team and work for him, all he had to do was mention that there would be considerable loot involved, and Red X was all ears. But make no mistake, he's ready to cut loose at the first sign of being double-crossed. It wouldn't be the first time.

Last edited by Wrath on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my!   Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 7:35 pm

DR = Damage Resistance. It is a perk given to the Heavy Hitter archetype. So unless you're making a Heavy, just ignore this entirely. That means you dun goofed there Wrath xP

That's what I thought you meant. I make no promises as to how good I will portray him, but just knowing that any word you say might be your last is a good incentive NOT to give him lip, or disobey him. I like it and it's definitely workable.

Okay Wrath, so I'm assuming if they fail they lose a turn in addition to the added difficulty correct?

Alright, and Energy Regen is going to be officially removed simply because it's too flawed to work with as is. Even if the minimum energy cost was 2E, Spellcasters already get a +2 to their rolls effectively letting them spam every turn. So I'm going to just remove the regen entirely, atleast during combat. Might just let Casters get more energy as their bonus.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my!   Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 7:58 pm

Edited DR to N/A.

I just intended to stop them from moving, but to be honest, if this works like DnD, yes, they would lose a turn.

Also, maybe you could just make energy regen 1. Could work.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my!   Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:44 pm

We'll see. And my apologies for switching things so often, but do you think the HP should be tailored more according to Archetype? Meaning instead of x5 for everyone, only Heavies get x5, Acros get x4, and Casters get x3. Also, I originally had Endurance act as a Damage Resistance that everyone had. But I was concerned that combat would become tedious and removed that for simply giving Heavies Dr.

Would everyone prefer that I make changes to HP and End or are you guys okay running with x5 End = HP for everyone, and DR for Heavies only?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my!   Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:10 am

I think, as you originally suggested, we should try the system and see how it works before tweaking it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my!   Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans, Dungeons and Dragons oh my!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2