Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barI will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barI will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 5:37 am

As a Titan there were really never enough times in which you simply got to chill out and visit a club. To Manic, this seemed as good a time as ever. Perhaps once they deal with the big bad, there will be time left that could be spent simply having fun. Manic did that thing as he moved through the club whereby he counted in his head all of the dastardly looking people he reckons he could take in a fist fight. After all, things could boil down to just that - a fist fight.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:34 pm

Toji enters the place, staggering back as the lights and sounds stun him momentarily."Gah, all these lights!!" he shakes his head as techno music pounds around him."By the Forger......." When the slaver lead is pointed out, Toji nods, walking over and sitting down. The man looks at him, then asks a strange question." Youg man, what's the preferrred drink of Lord Doverton?" Toji responds."Tea, two lumps." The man nods."Alright, I'll tell you what I know. be warned, these men are vicous." Toji grins, his eyes and canines changing again."These beasts have no chance against my demon." The man looks at him, then nods, a smile coming to his face."Good, very good. These scum need to bleed."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:55 pm

So Toji was more better prepared than Meta had first thought, originally Meta had assumed that Toji would try and interrogate the man, thinking he was an enemy gang member as opposed to an informant. But Kale and his team were more efficient at intelligence work than they had appeared at first, Meta was impressed, he had thought that he would have to step in, but Toji had it covered.
Back to top Go down
Imakandi
Imakandi

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Maxzine watched the conversation of toji and the informant with confusion she guessed it was to make sure they where the right people but felt it was a little obvious that it was a code but felt no need to comment as she felt it wasn't her place. Toji's comment about a demon and seeing the boy's eyes and canine teeth change interested her wondering for a moment if she could convince the boy to be prey for a hunt just to see if she could capture him. She quickly shook herself of her thoughts now was not a time to focus on future hunts but the present one. She frowned at how the informant said the slavers needed to bleed while she agreed that the group that was selling others deserved to be punished and they would soon regret their actions. It was against the way of the imakandi to purposefully maim prey no matter how dishonorably they may act.

Maxzine began to scan the crowds of people while twirling one of her staffs in there cylinder forum just for something to do while listening to what was being said filling it wasn't necessary for her to speak but would if she felt the need to.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 10:12 am

In the short space of time that Manic had known Toji. He never once had him down as someone to have done his homework like this. It was a surprise, a pleasant one. It was good that Toji was up for doing this sort of work, because it really was not Manic's thing. Rather than intrude on the conversation, Manic decided to head on over to the bar. It was crowded, all vying for the attention of the bar keep. Manic wasn't interested at all, he was merely keeping his eyes and ears open to anything and everything.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:57 am

The man leans foward."Look, I need to be careful. My boss won't be happy I'm sharing information with you." Toji nods."Don't worry, I won't say anything about an informant. But you know s well as I that these guys need taking down, and your hands are tied." The man nods, then pulls out a sheet of paper."Here. This is all you need to find them, and break them. Now, I gotta go. Good luck,kid." He stands up, a flash of a badge revealing just who he was for a breif second, then walks out of the club. Toji stares down at the paper, his jaw clenching as lightning starts sprarking through his hair, then he suddenly stands up, storming out.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:02 pm

Metamorphi watched on the sidelines, making sure everything went well, not that he had to, since Toji did just fine. The man gave them the information they needed and quickly made his exit, showing them his badge before he left. He turned back to Toji Well done, you handled that well Meta hadn't failed to notice Toji's anger, in fact, that was what impressed him most, that Toji had acted with such professionalism while hiding such rage. Meta followed him out of the club, walking alongside him, he would have waited for Toji to calm down, but he knew with these kind of people not to hold his breath, so he just went out and said it Where are we going next?
Back to top Go down
Imakandi
Imakandi

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:09 am

Maxzine tapped her foot to the beat of the music as she listened to what was being said before the man quickly got up and left after giving them the information with a brief flash of his badge. She wasn't expecting toji"s rage to get riled up again as he stormed out after looking at the information on the sheet she turned and followed toji and meta out in time to hear him ask where they where going. She also wanted an answer to that but kept silent for now.

(OOC: I am sorry for the late response I lost internet because I refused to be overcharged on my bill they tried to charge us for two months when we only had the provider for a month. Finally got it straightened out.)
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:22 am

While this was all going on. Manic had been stood at the bar talking to a rather vibrant young blonde girl. But in the corner of his eye did he keep a tab on Toji. His discussions appeared to be going well, at least that's what the speedster had gathered based upon his fellow Titan sparking up with electricity. "I... gotta go". Manic would say with reluctance as he saw the others make their way out of the club. He wasn't far behind, dashing out at blistering pace. "Please say you got something... I gave up a possible date for this".
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:40 am

(No worries. ^_^)

Toji didn't even notice the questions, so full of rage he was."Children.....they're selling children.....younger than I was when....." His hand went up to his throaght, rubbing unconcsiously...Blinking, he notices what he was doing, bringing his hand back down to his side."e're going to an old warehouse... They've stashed the victims there. They have advanced' alien grade weapons, but they're not a huge crew, only ten." He breathes in, calming himself down, at least for the moment. "C.mon, let's go..." He starts walking away.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 2:38 pm

Meta was a little annoyed that Manic was not even slightly taking this seriously, this was a serious investigation and these criminals were not to be trifled with, but he didn't say anything. He was more concerned about Toji's anger, Toji seemed to have calmed down, but Meta was still not sure if he could trust Toji's earlier promise not to let his emotions get in the way.

Either way, now was not the time for worries, Meta moved in, walking in front of Toji and motioning for him to stopAlright, so what's our plan of attack? We can't go in there guns blazing he turned to the others too If we need to figure out a plan, I'll need to know what you can all do, what're your powers?
Back to top Go down
Imakandi
Imakandi

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:24 am

Maxzine froze only for a second as her eyes burning with anger children where precious to most people but to the imakandi  it was one of the few crimes that warranted death among the tribe to harm a child. She quickly caught back up to the others as Meta had walked in front of a seething toji and asked what their plan of attack was and their powers where. Maxzine quickly spoke up not wanting to waste time and said, "I can teleport using my people's ancestral fire the my current max is five  people with me at a time I can do this three times in a row without suffering exhaustion in battle it takes me awhile to recharge afterwards. I can also use the flame to make shields on my arms. I have enhanced senses current hearing range is thirty blocks sense of smell I can pick up a three week old trail and find any trace of the scent with in the area. I can see in the dark as easily as I can in the day. I can keep up with a car going seventy miles an hour for a short period of time  Oh and I can leave messages of fire that show what ever is recorded so we can get hard evidence for the police.

I know parkor, spear, and staff combat, my spears can turn into staffs as not to kill anyone they also produce enough electricity to stun someone they charge up when you think about wanting the electricity to build up or to summon the spear head retract it. Don't worry about overloading someone with electriy as the spears are enchanted so they can only produce enough to stun their victim. I tell you this just in case someone  gets in a pinch and is near one of my spears this is also a secret of my tribe so I ask that you guard it with your lives or you and I will face Imakandi justice and it is not pleasant for outsiders.  I also have cat like reflexiies if you couldn't guess from my appearance."
She then waited for the others to speak of themselves
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:45 am

"Haha... please". Manic would say with a nonchalant tone, as though he was batting away the question of; what can you do? Manic said nothing thereafter as Maxzine appeared to be pretty comfortable with asking such a question. It helped, really. Here Manic was going to inform Meta of his skills at specific video games... it was for the best that he waited.

"I am... the fastest teen alive...". Manic said, an almost confused expression as he dwelled on it for a second. "...that I know of...". At least he thought so. "...in JC". Pfft, 70mph is nothing...
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:11 am

toji growls, then sighs'"I have the abilty to summon and control lightning, I run very fast,though not as fast as Manic, I have great strength, and I have a transforming weapon linking to my soul...." Toji closes his eyes. focusing on keeping the bad memories at bay....
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Metamorphi listened to all their explanations of what they can do, nodding to show that he understood when they each individually finished speaking. Meta then added an explanation of his own powers I can transform my body, changing my body tissue to any other material. I can transform into anything as long as I've touched it before

He sorted through all their powers in his head, also thinking of what they could be used for in a plan and in combination. Should he go for a stealthy tactic? Or should they just rush in? They certainly had a powerhouse on their side. But was that really the best way to go when there were innocents involved? Meta closed his eyes in focus for a second.

Meta opened his eyes and looked at everyone, making sure he had their attention Alright, here's what we're going to do, Imakandi, I want you to scout ahead. Try and get in without anyone noticing and just scout out the enemy, see how many of them there are and note anything of importance that can be used to our advantage. But this is very important, make sure you are not spotted and do not engage the enemy, if they know that we're here, our job will be much harder. Once you have enough intel, come back right away, either on foot or by teleportation. If you managed to remain undetected, we can come up with an efficient plan. If you're caught, we'll have no choice but to just straight out attack, but I'd rather not do something so dangerous and reckless. While you're doing that, we'll go through any intel our respective teams have gathered and we'll add that to what you find out to form a plan.

He sighed, realizing that he'd been droning on a bit, but this was important, you couldn't worry about boring people when there are innocent lives at stake. He placed his hand on Imakandi's shoulder and looked into her eyes I know it's a lot to ask, how well you do here will greatly affect our plan, but I believe you can do this. He gave her his titans communicator We'll be able to track you as long as this is on your person, you can also contact Toji or Manic with this in case you're in danger and need us to back you up. Good luck, I'm awaiting news of your success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2