Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Vote_lcapI will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Voting_barI will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Vote_lcapI will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Voting_barI will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Empty
PostSubject: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 5:49 pm

Toji blurred along the dirty, grimy alleys, positively furious. He'd heard rumours of slavers operating somewhere in the city. After all of his pain, all of his suffering , all of hi struggles, the young halfling couldn't stand the thought of anyone suppering the same fate as he. Stopping by a lightpole, he paced rapidly back and forth, growling. Where was his helper?! They needed to get started, the slavers where shipping out their victims tonight!'Ahahahahaha, my pet...you'll fail to free them.....they're mine, now......" Cogi's image apeared in his mind, and Toji shouted."SHUT Up!" He launches a punch, and the lightpole breaks, spinning up into the air, dropping down beside him.Canines pointed out of his mouth, and his eyes blazed black anbd gold. Hearing footsteps, he turns around, growling.....
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 6:52 pm

The young boy was not alone in investigating the slavers, not by a long shot, in fact his unknown allies was not a single individual, but a team of investigators, not just any team either. The footsteps that the young teen heard belonged to one member of the team investigating these slave traders, a young man known as Metamorphi, one of the Titans Unregistered.

He and his teammates had been investigating the slave traders for some time, and one member was to come to this location, it was Meta's job to investigate this lead. Meta walked into the area where the young boy was and saw the boy's canines and odd eyes, then heard him growl, Meta frowned in confusion What do you want? he turned his arm, which was hidden by the sleeves of his coat and his gloves, into steel in case the boy attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Imakandi
Imakandi

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:27 pm

Imakandi aka Maxzine was stalking the shadows of jump she was just doing a regular sweep of the city but was hoping for decent prey tonight as her father would put it. She came to a stop when she heard the sound of a light post falling and someone shouting shut up a couple streets over. Figuring she would go and see what was going on she ran up the nearest wall that had a fire escape before grabbing onto said fire escape ladder and began to leap up section by section instead of using the ladder. after getting to the roof she ran before jumping twirling and rolling and springing up with the momentum from her roll making sure she stayed moving without losing speed till she came to a building where that overlooked were two boys where and sure enough the fallen light post. Unsure if she should do anything just yet Maxzine sat and waited as just to make sure the two boys weren't arguing.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:36 pm

It seemed it was time for two of Kale's latest Titans he had recently recruited to actually do something. Earlier in the day Manic had agreed to meet Toji to check out these rumors that were going around about slavers. And Manic was always one to keep his word, even if he did have a knack for arriving later than expected. The speedster was currently making quick work of Jump City as he blitzed around in a blur, making his way to where he was going to meet Toji. Manic arrived with speed, coming to a skidding stop  a step or two away from his fellow Titan; Toji. "What's going on, bruh? Not late am I?". It was then that it dawned on Manic that they had company. His gaze turned to Meta, and the speedster shrugged his shoulders. "...who are you?".
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:52 pm

Toji blinks, looking at Meta.>" Who are you......"  Suddenly, Manic, a fellow Titan, and his partner for this mission, appeared beside him. The black and gold fade, becoming regular blue, and his canines shrink as the halfling takes a deep breath, calming down."no,no, Manic, youre ot late, I'm just mpatient to find these...these....DUTASCTCHS!!" The last world, Okamian for cowards, was spit out with obvious rage, and his eyes start to change color again, only for him to put himself back under control.Toji looks at the splintered lightpole, and winces in embarrassment."I'm afraid that thinking about what they're doing made me lose my temper. I punched that strange pole and it kinda.....broke..." He rubs his throaght, where the marks of the C. collar could still be seen, remembering the years he spent in slavery, then looks at Meta."If you're here to help, welcome. But if you are on the side of the slavers, I'll rip you apart and send your soul to the deepest parts of hell. You've been warned." The usuually goofy Titan was obviously very poed, to those who knew how he ussualy acts.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:31 pm

Metamorphi was just about to respond to the young demon's question, when someone else entered the scene, in record time! He and the young boy seemed to know each other and the speedster chatted to the young boy before noticing Meta for the first time, he inquired as to who Meta was just as his friend had done before. His friend then added that if he was here to help, then he was welcome, but if he was on the side of the traders then he was going to tear him to pieces and send him to hell ...lovely My name is Metamorphi, I'm a Titan, like you two
Back to top Go down
Imakandi
Imakandi

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 9:30 pm

Maxzine blinked as suddenly another boy came to veiw faster than even she could run! Maxzine mouth dropped as she saw for the first time the titans she had often wanted to meet them but never gotten the chance to but quickly shook off the fangirl thoughts she was a hero herself and needed to focus and she got focused quickly when she heard why two of the boys the speedster and blue haired boy that apparently knocked down the lightpole where there. Apparently there where slave trades here in jump. Growling she jumped down from her vantage point but still sticking to the shadows for a few mintues waiting for a good time before walking out. Her voice would be like Ice when she said, "Those who sell others for money have no honor I wish to help you three. I am Imakandi."

Maxzine's eyes where full of rage to her and her tribe honor was eveything and those that would take someone most of the time children it made her blood boil these slavers where going to regret ever joining the slave trade she was going to make sure of it and her body langue and tone made that clear.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:27 am

Gradually but surely it seemed that quite the team was beginning to form. Metamorphi had informed them that he was a Titan too. It worked, there were a few Titan teams now. Perhaps Metamorphi runs with one of Manic's teammates from when he was in the Titans before; Hotwire? EnG? Hmm. Then the voice of another had caught his attention, and Manic's gaze was drawn towards her. She seemed... angry, enraged, a bit like Toji did. It was then that Manic decided it was perhaps for the best that he didn't delve into his bag of tricks for one of his pickup lines he usually uses on the females. "Can we like... you know... move?". Manic would say, frantically moving on the spot. He wanted some action, not idle chit chat.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:42 am

Toji nods."My apoligies,pack brother." when a feline femal appears, and asks to join in, the halfling examines her. Her eyes......full of rage! Not the same as his......but still."Yes, you are welcome to join this hunt, by all means."He smles, breifly, at her, then turns arround as Manic asks if they could get on with it."Yah, our lead is in.....that place." He points to a seedy club, then starts walking towards it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Metamorphi seemed to have been accepted into this group, was Meta more well known than he realised? Or were these two too trusting? Either way it didn't matter, because before he could think about this a third stranger entered the scene, a female with eyes filled with rage, between her and the blue haired boy... he had to say something You're free to join, but I need to make sure of something. he made sure he had the attention of the girl and the blue haired boy before continuing.

Before we go in, I need to tell you this. You two are getting too emotionally involved in this, you need to treat it with less emotion or you could make mistakes. I want to put these people to justice as much as you two do, but an operation like this has to be treated more like something you're being ordered to do than something you want to do. If you two can't understand that, I'm better off on my own

He was being cold, he knew that, but violent passion was not going to help the people the traders were making suffer, what would help them is suppressing their emotions and getting the job done, no matter how hard it was. Metamorphi was silent for a little bit, looking them both in the eyes, reading their faces, awaiting their responses.
Back to top Go down
Imakandi
Imakandi

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:28 pm

Maxzine smiled as the boys seemed to accept her but frowned at meta's words deciding to retaliate in her normal manner she used her tail to try and smack the boy upside his head while saying, "Do not assume that just because I am angry that I will go in rashly I could hurt someone with just a swipe of my hand. I have to put up with ignorance by those around me due to my looks not one of them have I harmed physically besides a few pranks here and there. The fifth law of the hunt of my people Do not let emotion interfere with the hunt weather it be for your ally or the prey."

She then spun on her heel and followed Toji towards the club while watching just in case her mom was near by mission or not she would be in so much trouble if she was caught going into this club. Not that she really wanted to it smelled disgusting to her especially with her heightened sense of smell.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:23 pm

Whilst the others had been discussing about one another's state of mind before moving out. Manic had quietly remained still, zoning out as gradually their voices would be muted out. He had a real knack for thinking nothing, for becoming a zombie whilst others talk about something he doesn't give a rat's bottom about. But when he kicked back into gear, he noticed the three had made progress towards the club. Manic sped up in a flash, joining the back of the group as though he hadn't just ignored them. "You lot got the right shoes on to get into a club? ...it's not that type of club, is it?".
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:48 pm

Toji snorts. 'Relax, pack brother, I won't let it get out of control, not till the captives are safe." He nods, smiling grimly."After that, I promise nothing...." He cheers up momentarily, looking pokerfaced at Manic."Does it LOOK like that type of club, pack brother?" Chuckling, he examines the place. Seedy, with a techno theme.....Hmph, what a weird place..
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Both the girl and the blue haired boy both stated that they would be okay, their emotions would not get the better of them, Meta could see the determination in their eyes and he knew their words were truthful, he sighed and nodded to show he understood. He then followed the others into the club, he looked around for their target and spotted him within seconds, he silently signalled his allies and pointed out the target.
Back to top Go down
Imakandi
Imakandi

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 2:22 am

Maxzine hissed in pain upon entering the club the music was blaring by a normal humans hearing it was even worse for her and the flashing lights didn't help she looked over to the left where it was darker and where most of the patrons that where not on the dance floor where sitting guessing that was where the groups target was located. She was then proven correct when meta signalled that he had found their target. She would follow the group as they moved over to them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)   I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will take don any of those who threaten the freedom of innocents!! (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next