Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Voting_barFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Voting_barFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:03 am

That was when the sip arrived at the docks, the ship that visited Besaid ever so often to ferry people out to the main continent, since Besaid was an island and all. As the ship docked, off walked a newcomer. One of the people on the boat said, "Hey, most everyone's asleep right now."

"Dryd'c veha. E's reytat du dra-"

"What are you speaking? You Al Bhed?"

The man blinked, looking down at himself. His midnight black hair, red eyes, and marble-white skin?

"No, I don't think so," he said, walking off. The ferryman blinked, shaking his head, and got back to his duties as Erik made his way to the Besaid temple.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:41 pm

Raku laughs, scratching his head. "Actually, I have no idea what I am.....they found found me in the desert when I was five, and adopted me. Ever since then, Akari's had my back, watching out for me, ever since then." He gulps wincing when Arin says his adopted sister couldn't be that scary."You have no idea......Once, I put a frog in her bed....She paid me back a 100 over by giving me a hydrualic widgey.....I couldn't walk straight for a week....Ever since then, I've been very,very careful about making her angry, at least where she could reach me..." He shivers again."Yah, she's terrifying...."

At that moment, another person was stepping off the ferry. Walking past the strange looking man who had just gotten off, she adjusts the unique warhammer on her back. It was formed by machina parts, and the head looked like a pair of modified hydraulic rams. Sighing, Akari shakes her head. "Raku...what have you been up to....." She starts walking quickly to the village

Raku sighs, grinning."Welp, time to get up!!" He gets up, grabbing his shirt, vest, sword sheath, and gauntlet off the table, putting them back in their places. Thankfully, no-one had taken off his shorts. That would have been
mortifying....The door opens."Raku!!!" The young fused freezes, and he stands back up, turning around. "Er''''hello, sis...." Akari walks in, examining him. Suddenly, she wraps her arms around him, drawing him in close for a tight hug. "Thank the Creator you're okay.....Now......"Hearing the change in her voice, Raku blanches, trying to back away, but his sister holds him tight. Raising a fist, she slams it into the top of his head, giving him a noogie in good measure."THAT'S for not listening to me when I told you to stay out of trouble!" Raku yelps, unconsiouly raising his changed hand to rub the sore spot, and she grabs it, gasping."Nooooo...sigh, so it's wakened......"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:31 pm

Arinthia just watched the two calmly, not wanting to get in the middle of family matters as she smiled when she saw the big sister hug her brother but wincing a little when she saw the noogie, but appreciated that she was just worried about him.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:52 pm

Shiroto gazed off to the side as he saw the ferry pull up to the ferry docks. The ferry dropped off several people, two among whom were an Al-Bhed woman who bore a striking resemblance to Rakurai, and a raven-haired guy with marble-white skin and crimson red eyes; he looked quite... outlandish. The woman was headed to where Rakurai was staying with Arinthia and her family, and the ravenette was headed towards the outskirts of the village, where the Besaid Temple stood, towering over the island plains. Since the newcomer didn't seem to be from anywhere around here, Shiroto thought it was probably a good idea to welcome him to the island, and let him know of the recent attack on the village, as it could still be in danger. Shiroto made sure to follow from a distance and reveal himself when the stranger arrived at the temple. He also wanted to know what significance the temple held for him, and why he was so urgent in arriving there.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:12 pm

Shiroto would find it particularly hard to try and introduce himself to Erik, for as soon as he got near, Erik would be at the doors. He accidentally let slip; "Rammu, E's Erik-"

The man at the door gave him a skeptical and slightly disapproving look. "Al Bhed aren't allowed in the temple."

Erik blinked, noticing he had been speaking in that eerie language again. "Oh, no, no, I'm not Al Bhed," he said, trying to walk past the man so he could get into the temple. He was met with resistance.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot allow heathens into the temple!"

Erik frowned, before pushing roughly past him and bursting through the doors, running up the stairs and making his way quickly to the elevator that would lead him down into the Chamber of the Fayth. No one usually followed.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Raku tries to pull his hand away, onl;y to stop as his foster sister speaks. "What do you mean, it's awakened...." Akari rubs her nose, seeming to argue with herself for a minute. "They made me swear never to tell you.....but it seems like there's no choice....Alright, sit down, Big Sis's got a story to tell her little brother.." She looks at Arin."You too. If you're someone who's fought by his side, you should probally hear this also..." Sighing, she starts her tale.....

A young Akari walks between her parents as they top yet another dune."Mooooom....Daaaaad....Are we done yet?!" Father, a well built but very scruffy looking man, smiled down at his daughter, his eyes gleaming in excitement."We're nearly there, my little light! This ruin is very, very important! It just might prove the exsistance of Gods prior to Yevon! This discovery will etch our names firmly into the history of Spira!" Mother cries out."Jon! A child is out here!" There was a sound of a young child, barely more than a toddler, crying out....As Akari and Jon run towards them, they see a young child, with glowing eyes, one blue, the other red, sitting on the ground, with Mother kneeling before him, making soothing noises. The young child's strange grey/blue hair waves in the desert air as he stops crying, staring at his future foster mom. " Cunya! Get away, it might be a feind." She glares at her husband."Oh be quiet..if that was true, it would have attacked already!Now, get the water, he's very badly dehydrated...needs food too,he's starved." Akari looks past her mother and the child, blanching as a huge feind appears. "MOOM! LOOK OUT!" It throws Cunya towards her husband, who catches her, falling down with a oomph. Growling, the monster takes a menacing step towards Akari, before looking down in suprise at the very young Rakuria, who's arms start to transform."LEAVE THEM.....ALONE!" On the last word, the Fused raises his hand, and a huge beam of lightning blasts out of his palm, taking the Feind;s head, which fades away into pyreflies. Raku blinks, weaving, then falls down as the transformation fades away....Getting up and checking on her husband, Cunya then walks over to Raku, picking him up and wrapping him in her cloak, smiling down at him."Lightning magic, huh....I think you'll be Rakurai..." Walking over to Akari, Cunya grins, holding the Fused out to her."Say hello to your new brother, Akari. He'll be coming home with us!" Akari blinks, then looks down at him, hugging him close."Hello...Raku..." The family, now plus one, gathers what supplies were dropped, and walks into the desert....

Akari, finishing her tale, smiles gently, ruffling her little brothers hair."The next day, we went to a mage and preformed a binding ritual, so you only activate that power under the greatest threat. It seemed dangerous to you, as well as the foe, after all....I've looked after you ever since....What happened, to make you awaken it?" Raku blinks, shocked. "I-I had a bad dream......" She sighs."Then you must have finally remembered what made you this way...I'm sorry, Sparky." The young fused ignores the teasing nickname for once, staring down at his hand. "What happened....what did they do to me....."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:10 pm

Arinthia would just listen to the brother and sister calmly, sitting down and staring at them both.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:28 pm

Shiroto got to the temple just to see Erik barge through the doors. He decided it would be a good idea to run after him. "Excuse me!" he yelled in apology to the doorkeeper as he ran into the temple. When Shiroto caught up to Erik in the Chamber, he skidded to a halt, saying "You know, barging into a temple of any kind is mostly considered rude. You must have been desperate." he blinked. "So, why's it so important that you get to this place? Most people aren't very excited to visit a place of worship..." he added, an inquisitive grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 8:52 pm

He blinked, watching as some person came up behind him as he got on the elevator. He turned to face the newcomer in complete blankness. He was making comments on how barging into a temple was generally rude, and said he must have been desperate.

"Eh? Not particularly. He wouldn't let me in, and I wanted to come in," he lied, watching Shiroto peculiarly. Right on time, the elevator activated, sending him downward as he grinned up at Shiroto. "I guess this is where we part. I mean I guess you could jump on, but be warned-" he tapped the handle of his sword, "I'm an armed madman."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 1:25 pm

Akari looks at her foster brother, worried that he was going to break from discovering this.The young fused lowers his head, then looks up, firey determination in his eyes."I'll find out what happened to me, and where I came from. And if they're still doing this awful thing, I'll stop it!! I swear it!!First thing's first..." Grabbing the Moniter, he holds it against the holo glove, transfering all the information onto hi own device."I'll go that bunker in the forest, and find what I can!" Akari stands up,grinning."You mean we, right?" Ruka luaghs,."Of course!" Suddenly, he hears shouting from the temple. \blinking, he runs outside, grabbing a small disc from his belt and throwing it on the ground. The Fused grins as it folds out, becoming a glowing, floating circle.'Cool, the Storm Cloud still works!" Jumping on, Ruka pushes off, dashing up the hill towards the temple. Jumping over the shouting preist, he deactivates his hover board, running up the steps." Hey, Shiro, what'sgoing on, here?" Meanwhile, Akari rubs her forehead, sighing." Honestly, dashing off like that.... Well, let's go check out what's going on...I'm sorry, but what's your name?" She looks at Arin.

(K, guys, after we get done with Beseid, where do yall wanna go next? And by the way,Wrath, with yopur char being a god, would he sense the feind fused with Ruka?)
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 2:17 pm

[OOC: I don't mind, we could see how they fare in Luka? Up to everyone else though.]

Arinthia blinked and noticed that she had been left behind "w-wait for me!" she called out as she ran after them, she nodded her head in apology to the priest "I'll sort them all out don't worry..." she said before rushing in "guys please be respectful when you're in here..." she said in a soft voice as she put her hands together overlapping on her chest with a concerned look on her face.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:04 pm

Shiroto grinned at Erik's remark, "Hey, everyone around here's armed, and everyone's a little bit crazy." he was about to jump on with Erik, but suddenly, Rakurai, Arinthia and the girl who looked to be Rakurai's sister entered the scene. When Rakurai asked what was going on, Shiroto merely shook his head in haste, "You're asking me? I'm trying to figure that out myself. C'mon!" he motioned for them to follow, however jumped on the elevator without them.

((OOC: I'm alright with it, just have to do some research on the area first.))
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:18 am

Erik looked at Shiroto as he followed him by jumping onto the ride. It was a slightly risky fall at that height, but it wouldn't have hurt too much even in the worst of circumstances. Erik grinned when Shiroto dismissed his remarks, saying everyone around was armed and crazy. Some of Shiroto's friends showed up and asked him what was going on. He encouraged them to follow as he hopped on board.

"Ah! We have a go-getter! But it takes two to tango, and three's a crowd; so what do you think four is?"

As if on cue, the elevator would get below a recess point to where those above would have to wait for the slow elevator to come back up and then take the trip back down to get to. Erik took Shiroto along with him. "As you may well know, this is the Cloister of Trials. You go through it to learn of "Yevon's secret ways"," he said with air quotes. "So here's the deal. Yevon has a lot of secrets. I'll cue you in on what's going on if you do whatever I say without question. Got it?"

Without waiting for a response, he moved into the...very small room that the elevator let them access. There was a set of three rows of scripture, all identical in length, on the wall to their right. They were glowing white, but were constant. That was to say nothing of the wall ahead of them. It had a large frame displaying a smaller symbol; a glyph kind of like a clock. And like a clock, a glowing green arrow- or "hand", as far as clocks go- was phasing in and out in different positions; at twelve, then three, then six, then nine, then twelve again.

Erik walked forward and touched it. The "hand" would fade, and then a purple pulse of energy pushed outwards. Erik then looked at the three rows of ancient scripture, indicating Shiroto should look there as well, as the symbols faded, a glowing glyph similar to the one on the wall previously appearing. Erik grinned to Shiroto and walked over to touch it as well. It pulsed purple once more, but didn't disappear yet. The hand glowed at twelve again, and then the entire section of the wall the glyph was on moved up, revealing a downward staircase into a chamber with more secrets.

Erik grinned to Shiroto again, as if to say, "See? I know what I'm talking about." "Do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:32 pm

Raku gulps when he sees his foster sister's glare, but it's Arin that really gets to him. Wincing from guilt, he lowers his head, looking very much like a reprimanded pup."Sorry, I'll be careful.....This IS a place of worship." He brightens, grinning cheekily at Shiro."Then what have you been doing while I was recovering, sitting on the beach and drinking juice? Hahahahha." He blinks as the elevator desends, bringing them into a room, where the mysterious man activates a glyph, making a wall move up and revealing stairs. Raku blinks,"Ooooh...I'm going to check it out!" he starts walking forward. Akari presses a hidden button on her armor, which starts humming, and quickly grabs her foster brother by the collar."No you don't, runt. We stick together."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 1:37 pm

Arinthia sighed softly and would just wait for the elevator, not knowing of any stairs they could take, she decided to sit down and wait patiently, feeling a little confused of everything that was suddenly happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next