Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Voting_barFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Voting_barFinal Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:38 pm

Raku grins. " That sounds amazing. I can only control lightning, and that only because I'm somehow a genius of lightning magic!" He grins at Shiro, beforenodding. ". Yah, you'll change this world someday!" Little did he know that that mark would turn out to be ironic.....Suddenly, the traveler yawns, blinking. Lulu steps forward. " Time for you to bed. I recognize Magic Exhaustion when I see it." She grabs him by the color of his vest, tugging him towards the house. Wakka chucjles at the slightly dismayed look on Raku's face.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:32 pm

Arinthia sighed softly "I only hope that my destiny is a peaceful one, I don't want to bring trouble to my friends and family, I mean...I know my mother and my aunts got into a lot of hi-jinx when they were younger but...all I want to do is have a normal life and find a kind guy to marry and live peacefully like uncle Wakka and aunt Lulu" she said as she looked to Shiro who she assumed would be listening to her "I mean...I love this place where we all live, it's so full of beauty and wonder, I don't want something bad happening to it all just because I exist" she added in a worried tone as she blinked "s-sorry...I know I shouldn't unload things like this onto strangers" she added.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:08 pm

Shiroto smiled, "Hey it's fine. We all have our purpose in the world; I think much of it is probably reflected in the gifts we're born with. With such restorative power that you've been given, it seems that you're destiny will probably be one where you'll help people peacefully." He held up his hand and looked at it as strains of fire magic subtly glowed as they traveled along the creases of his gloves. "Others will have different destinies, though. Some people lead, others mend. Some will fight, and others, defend."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Having guided Raku to the house and put him in bed, Lulu returns,, standing beside Wakka, who gives her a wink as if to say, watch this. Speaking in a excaggerated, loud whisper, he says to Lulu,"They make a cute couple, don't they?" It seems the great hero's sense of humou had subtled slightly ove te years.....

Meanwhile, raku's lying in bed, snoring comically loud.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:32 pm

Arinthia nodded "I suppose you're right, with my powers I'm not likely to lead people" she said before she waved her hand over an area of ground and grass sprouted where she had waved before she knelt down and put her hand to the ground, pulling it up as a flower emerged, lifting her hand further up as the flower lifted its own roots from the ground and two leaves on either side began moving as it stood and looked at Arinthia "sometimes my powers scare me though" she said, staring at the sproutling that she had just created before she stood and looked at Shiroto "I'll let you get back to your business now" she said before turning and heading towards her home, the sentient flower following her like a pet, she would start sweeping the tent if Shiroto decided to follow her.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:48 pm

Shiroto followed her saying, "It's fine, I've finished my errands for the day." he felt the need to follow her up on her statement though, "Your powers might scare you sometimes because you haven't learned to fully control them yet."

He looked at the strains of fire magic in his gloves again, "When I was born, I was gifted with powerful fire magic, inherited from my father. I had to learn how to control it at an early age, or else I would be a danger to others around me or even myself. I remember being afraid of my own power before I could control it, too. It's natural to fear something about you that you have no control over. The deciding factor is whether or not you have the courage to stand up to that fear and take control."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:08 pm

Raku was having a nightmare, or was it a memory? He writhesd around, and his right hand shimmered.....

People in labcoats bent over him, holding syringes full of some bright blue glowing liquid.He screamed as they punchedf into his chest.......

" GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! The young traveler quickly sits up, panting as he holds his hand out defensively, only to state in shock as a beam of pure lightning explodes out, slicing through the roof. Bringing his hand closer, he gasdps. It had...changed, becoming pure black nearly to the elbow, with talons jutti g from his finger tips, and blue, glowing lines that seemed...engraved into his skin. He starts panicking, breathing rapidly and stretching a this arm. Wherever he broke skin, glowing liguid leaked." What....What is this!!!?! Get it off! Get wit off get it off get it off!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:14 pm

Arinthia nodded to Shiroto before she screamed and jumped backwards, falling onto her butt when Raku awoke screaming, staring at his arm she gasped and scrambled to her feet, rushing over to Raku and kneeled next to him "t-try to stay calm" she said as she tried to summon as many calming plants as she could so she could fill the room with calming smells "j-just try to stop screaming and we'll figure this out together" she said, she didn't want to touch him in-case his whole body was reacting so she kept trying to create a soothing and calming room.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:36 pm

Shiroto ran with Arinthia where Rakurai had awakened from his nightmare with a strange transformation on his arm, turning it completely black up to elbow with taloned hands and blue, glowing engravings skittered across the surface. 'What is this power...?' he thought to himself as he looked at Rakurai's arm with restrained terror. He had never seen anything like this before, but he wasn't going to let fear get in the way of his reasoning.

He nodded in agreement at what Arinthia said, "Yeah, dude. Try to calm down, just take a deep breath and try to recollect yourself. You'll think clearer when you're calm." Shiroto noticed that Arinthia was summoning some plants in the room that were calming the atmosphere in the room. Thank goodness, because it seems the way Rakurai was reacting, he was going to need it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Lightning crackles and increases as his panic mounts. Why..why had they come?! He screamsvat them." Get out, get out!!!! I don't want to hurt you!!!" But, told to calm down, the boy nods. Inhaling the plants smell seemed to help. As he slowly calmed down, the lightning faded, and he stared at his hand, tearing up. " A monster.... I- I'm a monster...."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:07 am

Arinthia shook her head "no you're not, not at all, just like me, confused and one of a kind" she told him as she gently placed an arm on his shoulder "its okay...we'll work this out together yeah?" she spoke softly and tried to keep him calm.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 11:58 am

Shiroto nodded to emphasize what Arinthia said. "Yeah dude, you aren't alone in this. We'll help you figure it out." Meanwhile, Shiroto admired Arinthia's calmness in such a strange situation as he figured most girls would likely be afraid in such a situation. He realized that it was probably true what he had told her before: It was likely that she was meant to help others find peace among distress.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 12:24 pm

Blinking, Raku looks at them. How could they be so calm?! This wasn't a time to be cfalm, not in the least. Thinking about it, though, he realized he was acting a little hysterically. After all, it wasn't like he was feeling pain. Maybe this had something to do the time before he was adopted...Breathing, he nods, relaxing., and the lightning fades away completely, though his hand still remains the same.He sighs, his usual grin coming back. "alright, alright....I can deal with this, for sure...." Suddenly, Wakka shouts out to them.'Kids, we could really use your help out here!!" Running outside,  he saw a huge skyship hovering over the town. A rather large, well built man, wearing strange armor with shaved blond hair stood in front of the two adults, who had their weapons out. Wakka looks at the young fighter, then does a secondglance. "Waaah...wha't up with your hand, bra?" Looking past them,t he grins as he sees Raku. "Well, well, theirs our little GARD. You been naughty, hmm? Wait..... I don't recognize you....Let's see...." he holds out a weird looking scanner, and it beeps. "So, you're a Rejected Fused, huh. Well, Ill just have to take care of you..." He snaps his fingers, and men wearing the same kind of armor, with intergrated jetpacks start falling down from the skyship. "Men, we got ourselves a Rogue. Neutralize him, and leave no witnesses!!" As the Guild soldiers heft their weapons, Raku screams, running unnaturally quickly infront of  Wakka and Lulu. haldling his hand toward the thugs. 'I must protect this village...I must!!!!' As he does so, a wall of light blue energy, laced with crackling lightning, pops up in front of them, stopping the bullets. A soldier hefts a missle launcher, firing at the wall, only to stare as its deflecting into the sky. Lulu murnors behind Raku,"Amazing......" The leader growls.".....Alright, I planned to leave any children alive, since he need new stock, but now Im gonna burn this place to the ground and erease it from existence!!!" Raku, hearing this, growls, as the air around him stills. He draws in a breath, then screams, sending out a dome of pure force. Wakka shouts,"Woah!!! What is this!!" The man stares in shock as he and his men ae pushed back. He takes a look at his instrument again. "H-he's an S-class?! Inpossible.....but,, we still got a chance, he's not fully awakened....Men, concentrate your fire on the Fused!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Arinthia ran out to help and glared at the men "you will not harm this village" she spoke as she waved her hand to the men, surrounding them in razor grass "if your men move they will be cut to pieces" she said "and if they attempt to shoot out of the grass I will hurt them more" she spoke as thorned vines sprouted from the ground and wrapped around the men too "tell your men to put their weapons down" she said as she got ready to squeeze the men into submission with the vines, she would threaten the man too if he didn't care about his men.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:37 pm

Shiroto ran out to meet the invaders and get involved in the situation, broadsword drawn, with fire runes aglow slightly. "I'm not sure why you want to burn down this town, but I'll burn you if you don't stand down and leave us alone now!" Shiroto yelled at them, scowling. Seems this day just got a whole lot more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)   Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X: A new world(Main thread)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: