Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Voting_barWhat Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Voting_barWhat Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree)   What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:38 am

"Oh..." Her mind instantly began to race. The girl on the bed seemed to shrink as she pulled her knees to her chest and rested her chin on them, trying her hardest not to cry. However hard she tried though, a cloud still formed above her head, giving herself away. In her mind though, she honestly didn't think it had anything to do with Kale.

Bow had lost faith. She had lost hope in love. Obviously she wasn't as important to him as he was to her. Not a day passed where she didn't think about him. He, on the other hand, had had three other girls while he was out learning in the world. Maybe he had learned that he didn't want her. Maybe the time up on the observatory just a short time ago was all just to try and let her down easy and she didn't understand at the time. It made sense. She never got to keep anything. Everything always slipped through her fingers. She shouldn't get so attached.

While her thoughts raged on, tears began to fall down her cheeks without her noticing. She looked over to Kale and whispered faintly. "M-may I ask what he said exactly? W-why did he come to that conclusion?" Her eyes were wide and hurt beyond belief. They looked as if part of her life had disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree)   What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:20 am

Kale looked at her sternly. "He said ..." Kale thought for a moment and then sighed. "He agreed that he ended up not being able to protect you in the end and entrusted me to do it from now on." Kale said folding his arms. "I accepted."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree)   What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Bow's eyes turned crimson and she growled. "Why!? What in the hell is wrong with both of you!?!? It's my choice who I'm with and who prote-I DON'T NEED PROTECTION!!!" She stood up and ripped the iv's and all the machines off her body. Her face was turned away from Kale as tears slipped down her cheeks with fiery sorrow. "Don't touch me. Don't talk to me. Don't say another word. I'm done with you for a while... I need to think."

As she walked away, she slammed her fist into the wall and sighed. "I've been waiting for him to return for almost half a year. We had a difference of opinion and I lost it. That doesn't give either of you the right to decide that we won't ever see each other again. I did not agree to it. If I see him, I will talk to him. I will fight for him. I... I love him. And now I have no idea how he really feels. Maybe he doesn't want to ever see me again, but I have the right to hear that for myself." And out the door she went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree)   What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Have I Done to Myself? (Titans Tree)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2