Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Vote_lcapMeeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Voting_barMeeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Vote_lcapMeeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Voting_barMeeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome)   Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:58 am

Toji blurred through the forest, hand clutching the device that Kale had given him....

(5 minute ago....)

Toji had been taking his jog when his leader had called him in. "Toji. I need you to deliver something for me. It's pretty important. Think you can do it." Toji grins. "Leave it to me, Pack Leader-Blade Brother!" Kale had nodded, handing him a package, and a strange looking device that was similar to the thing they called the 'remote.' Kale carefully explains what Toji needed to do with both items. "And don't worry, they should know you're coming. Good luck, Lightning Wolf......"

(Now)

Dodging a tree, Toji grins. "Aaahahahahah! This is great!!" As was usual, he was excited, this time because it was his first solo mission. To be sure, he was no more than a glorified delivery boy, but still......Reaching the location, Toji looked around for the symbol of a T surrounded by a gear. Finding it, he lets out a laugh."Yep, this is the right place!" he looks down at the device, entered in #1 and pressing a button......

Teleporting, Toji looks around when he arrives. "wow...this technology, it's great magic!' His hair sparks from the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome)   Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:34 pm

Hotwire was there waiting for him in the main teleportation room. He had set the computer to recognize the user of Kale's teleporter as a non-intruder in this instance. He walked up to boy who had just sped in through the portal.

"You must be one of Brave's. Hotwire." He said holding out his hand to shake. "You have an intel package for me right?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome)   Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:39 pm

Toji grins, waving. "Hello. Toji Okami, Lightning Wolf, Half demon at your service. Nice to meet you, Hotwire." Hearing the question, he tilts his head. "Intel? What's that....Oh, the package! Yeah, let me get it." He reaches into his pocket, then blanches, lightning running over his hair."Crud........" Quickly patting all over, he blinks, slapping his forehead. "Of Course, hahahahaha." Reaching into a back pocket, he hands the package over. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome)   Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:56 pm

Hotwire crossed his arms, tapping near his elbow waiting for the package. This guy reminded him of kale... in too many ways. He gladly accepted the package when handed to him, and he tore it open. inside was a stack of computer boards. His eyes lit up and the flew up in front of him.

"Ah! Perfect! These are just the ticket. These should help in system optimization." He explained. "They have intel upgrades on a few of the subjects in which our computer core is rather lacking."

He then rummaged in and pulled out a larger flat board with a large empty socket on top. "Ah! The Tachyo-Trizite Base. I'm building a Trizite Lazer transciever to allow wireless satellite communications, and this is the best thing for building it off of. I need to get this up to the communications array." He began muttering heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome)   Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:08 pm

Toji grins sheepishly, seeing the look on Hotwire's face."Ehehheheh....sorry about that...." Seeing the board float up in front of Hotwire, Toji blinks. "Amazing!!" As the hacker/technomancer starts spouting off about what the items will do, Toji's eyes glaze over, only for him to snap out of it when Hotwire starts walking away. He hurries over, following him. "It's amazing the way you caused those boards to float! What magic do you have!? And it's also kind of impressive that you know so much about 'teknologee.' I know a little, due to my circumstances..." Here, his eyes darken momentarily at a bad memory," but I don't know the names for every thing....I don't know much about the modern world itself, to tell you the truth."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome)   Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:15 pm

"It's not magic. It's science." Hotwire stated plainly. "I control Technology, which falls under the scientific domain." He said. "I can do it because of really little technology inside my spine."

He looked back at him. "You're fast. Think you can help me install these boards? It would make it go so much faster, and I can get more time to initialize the software." He said before looking opening the doors down the hallway. Toji would now see the hallway before him, under the sea.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome)   Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:19 pm

Toji nods. "Ah yes...science....but if it's powerful enough, it might as well be magic, right? Like the tiny tech in your spine!" When he's asked to help, Toji nods."Sure, no problem! Leave it to me!!" However, seeing the ocean above him, the young Halfling blanches, taking a step or two back. "W-water....so much...water...." He shakes his head, grunting, then looks at Hotwire. "Er, k. What do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome)   Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:26 pm

"Just follow me." He said walking down the hall. At the end, the lift opened before him. "Computer core. Access hotwire." to which the computer chirped "Granted" Once the two of them were inside, the lift slipped to life, shooting straight up. When it slowed to a stop, the lift would open, and the vastness of the computer core would be there. Red tubes, Green glowing devices... and a huge purple spinning gyroscopic Core. An experimental storage device of hotwire's partial design. And it worked like a dream.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome)   Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:30 pm

Toji follows Hotwire, tensing up as they pass under the ocean. He mutters to himself. "It's insane..why live under water..." Shivering, he focuses on calming down, which worked till they go the lift. As it opens up on the computer core, Toji's eyes widen. "Wooooow....this is amazing. I don't care what you say, Hotwire, you're a wizard! So, what do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome)   Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:48 pm

"That depends on what you know how to do." One of the screens would switch off and Hotwire's coleader, Yang would turn around. The blonde looked like she'd finally gotten some sleep, because she had for the first time in a week. "So uh...who exactly is this guy Ham? And why exactly is he in here?" The room the three of them were in had some of the most important functions to the Titans mainframe. Up until now, Yang had heard nothing about this kid even coming to this room, much less entering it. Hotwire was with him though so...couldn't be anything bad.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome)   Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:21 am

Ugh. Ham. Hotwire hated that nickname. "This is Toji. He's one of Kale's." He said with a smile. "He came to deliver the intel chips we've been waiting for. He also brought the transmitter base." He said scanning over the boards.

"Okay... these 10 go in that system over there. Open that panel on the top and there should be some sockets these boards plug into perfectly. Order doesn't matter." He said, a small pile of boards floating to Toji. The base flew over to Yang. "If you aren't doing anything right now, can you run this base up to that prototype radioemmiter I built on the upper core level? I can take the rest of these boards."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome)   Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:24 pm

Toji, finally noticing the other person, grins, waving. "Hello. TOji Okami, Halfdemon and Teen Titans United Recruit, Codename Lightning Wolf! It's a pleasure and meeting you!" His hair sparks as he gets excited at meeting yet another member of his new, extended 'family/pack'. When told what to do, the young halfling gently takes the boards, nodding. "!Right!!!" He blurs over to the system, taking about a minute to insert them. It would have taken even less time, but he had to be gentle, since he wasn't sure how fragile these were....Blurring back over to Hotwire, he grins. "What else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome)   Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the MasterHacker(Titans also welcome)
Page 1 of 1