Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Full Moon's light (Tib) Vote_lcapThe Full Moon's light (Tib) Voting_barThe Full Moon's light (Tib) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Full Moon's light (Tib) Vote_lcapThe Full Moon's light (Tib) Voting_barThe Full Moon's light (Tib) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Full Moon's light (Tib)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Full Moon's light (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:49 am

Miley looks at the clock in her room the time says 11:30 pm and Miley looks at the time narrowing her eyes a bit as she puts on her hero costume well everything but the mask and the baggy shirt that goes over top the skin tight one. the only reason Miley had decided to wear this is because it was her only pair of fire proof clothes which means they are the only clothes she can wear with out worrying about losing them on up coming events. Miley looks up at the sky through her window the near full moon up in the clear sky. Miley when ever it is the day before or the night of the full moon turns into her full demon form which she can't control which means in about 28 mins now she'll be turning into an evil demon and shouldn't be wasting her time for getting ready watching the moon in the sky.

Miley opens the window and jumps out flying up into the air shooting fire from her feet and hands her hair also catching flame along with her eyes. Miley makes it over to the entrance of the forest out side Jump City where the cave that she lived in before Titans Tower is. As Miley lands the flames on her body disappears and she begins to walk over to a near by cave that is hidden by a huge trees. Miley pauses before entering looking around to make sure no one was around to see her and she walks inside the cave. Miley walks up to some restraints with holy crosses on then and stats to chain her self up but stops multiple times growling, screaming shooting fire from her mouth and clenching her teeth and eyes from the pain as the restraints burn her skin. Miley continues to put on the restraints that are chained to the wall trying to hurry because her time to get ready is just about up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:17 am

A few minutes after Miley enters the cave there is a loud THUMP just outside of it. As if something large and heavy fell a great distance and landed outside. Ten had spent a short time traveling, leaping huge distances from Steel City, to find this place. Usually he just walks wherever he wants, but he wanted to get here more quickly so he could scout it out to see if it will be useful for his purposes. He wants a place away from people, where he can go and actually have privacy. People are always watching him, he knows, because of his history. And.. for another reason as well.

A moment later, the enormous young man enters the cave, looking around with a flashlight, since he can't see in the dark. He's really big, and dark skinned, wearing a Steel City hoody, pair of jeans, and some really sturdy looking leather boots. He's massively muscled, that easily seen even through the thick hoody, with a bull like neck and hands so big and powerful he could easily wrap them around a normal persons neck.

When he sees what Miley is doing... restrained to a wall, belching fire, he stops, his jaw dropping, clearly shocked.

"Hooooooly cow." His voice is deep and full of surprise.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:24 am

(ooc: for future refrance i forgot to mention that the chains have about 5 feet long)

Miley kneels on the ground holding back screams and fire as she looks over at ten and narrows him as she feels her demon side slowly coming out. Miley quickly gets up and moves quickly towards ten as the chains stop her. Miley glares at him as her regular normal voice turns into a more demonic toned one.

"YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW!"

Miley growls a little as smoke comes from her mouth and where the restraints meet her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:27 am

Ten looks her over... still shocked and unsure of what to do... then he shakes his head.

"Naw. I think I'll stay and figure out whats going on here.Who chained you up?"

He seems completely unconcerned for his safety, as if there is nothing here... or anywhere else.. that he thinks could cause him bodily harm.

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:40 am

Miley backs up towards the wall kneeling down a little screaming from the pain of the restrains before looking up at Ten her eyes completely black.

"I did you-"

Miley then says a series of curse words before she screams in pain again as her limbs start to catch on fire. Miley falls to the ground face down clenching her head tightly as she tries to stay ahold of her half breed form long enough for Ten to at least try and get way not wanting to hurt him.

"p-please leave I don't want to h-hurt you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:44 am

Ten looks at her with a weird expression on his face.. then he laughs. A big, loud laugh coming straight from the gut.

"Hurt.. me? Seriously? hahahaha. Don't worry about me. haha." He laughs so hard he has to wipe his eyes with his hand. he clearly finds the notion of her hurting him to be very amusing.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:02 pm

Miley screams as she bursts into flames for a few seconds and when most of the flames died down she could easily bee seen in her demon form. Miley then shoots fire out from her mouth at Ten for about 3 seconds when the restrains make an odd sound then Miley screams again because the restrains had detected her body tempurtre went way up which every time that it does it injects her with liquid ice that cuases her to stop shooting fire for a while along with some pain because some holy water is mixed in with in. Miley backs up a bit and kneels on the ground a bit growling glaring at Ten as her tail wakes in the air a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Ten makes no attempt to dodge the fire. He just kinda stands there and watches. When the smoke clears, his hoody is burnt. He pats out the flames with his hands, unconcernedly, and watches the girl.

"Yeah... Fire don't burn me.. My shirt on the other hand.. yeah.. that'll burn.. so unless you want me in my underroos I wouldn't do that again."

He then sits down and just kinda watches her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Miley sits down too glaring at him before she talks as she slowly cwrals over to ten.

"you do realize i don't have to burn you to *&^(&* kill you!"

Miley lundges atten but is stopped by the chains and falls on her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Ten watches her, then lays back on the ground, putting his large hands behind his head and stretching.

"I am so concerned about you killing me. Look at how concerned I am. I am just overflowing with dread here. See honey, I'm not even sure I *can* be killed.. what with no one ever having killed me before and all.. So I'm not particularly afraid you're going to be the one to do it. So I figure I'll hang out here till ya calm down and tell me whats going on. Get it? Got it? Goooooood."

He pulls out his cell phone and puts on some music after hitting a few buttons. " With a Rebel Yell.. She screams MORE MORE MORE!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Miley continues to try and get over to ten as she screams curse words and many well descriptive gory treats at him. She continues to do this for the next 30 mins before giving up like she usually does when chained up. Miley faces towards the wall sitting down hugging her knees pouting as her stomach growls a bit but Miley tries to ignore it and try to continue to pout with smoke still rising up from where the restraints meet her skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:57 pm

"I see a red door and I want it painted black. No colors anymore I want them to turn black. I SEE THE GIRLS WALK BY DRESSED IN THEIR SUMMER CLOTHES! I HAVE TO TURN MY HEAD UNTIL MY DARKNESS GOES!"

He reaches into his small backpack and pulls out a ham sandwhich, wrapped in plastic wrap, and tosses it to her.

"Are you ready to tell me whats goin on yet or should I continue to regale you with my limited musical talents?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Miley looks over to the sandwich frowning seeing this as him mocking her. Miley picks up the sandwich with her tail and throws it at Ten's face not caring if it missed or not. Miley then looks back to the wall pouting.

"How dare you torchter me with foods that are non capable of my consumption.... raw foods such as those will only make me do what most of you humans call puke. I require to burn those to a fine crisp before consuming your foods here but as you should know by now I can while these &(*& restraints are on me....."

Miley says growing more displeased with this Ten guy with each passing moment he stays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Ten gets hits right in the face with a sandwich, and he frowns. That's insulting, he was giving her his sandwich, that he packed for himself. He wanted that sandwich, but was willing to give it up to help someone out.

"That.. is a waste of good food. The POLITE thing to do is to say 'Oh, thank you but I cannot eat that.' and then return it. "
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:47 pm

"oh I'm sorry it seems you have mistaken me as miley my 'Lets be nice to everyone and save the world' side that during the full moon goes bye bye so why don't you #$*b and go the $*#($# away already!"

Miley shouts before shooting smoke out of her nose her stomach growling again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon's light (Tib)   The Full Moon's light (Tib) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon's light (Tib)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next