Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTea party (ama) - Page 2 Voting_barTea party (ama) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTea party (ama) - Page 2 Voting_barTea party (ama) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tea party (ama)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:37 pm

"Taken away? Where?". Nightingale didn't need to answer of course. It was intriguing. Quinn sat there, finishing her cookie as she waited to see whether or not her friend would respond to her question. Quinn had sensed there was something a little 'off' with Nightingale since they first met. Though 'off' in a good way.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:11 pm

SHe looked down a bit, it wasn't the best memories. "The padded room..... it was lonely in there...I never want to go back there....." she said the last part a bit darkly and had an emotionless face as she said it as well.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 1:59 pm

"I can imagine". Surprisingly enough. Quinn had found herself in a similar scenario before. A padded room, with a few extras courtesy of the twisted side of the Guild. "Sorry I asked". It seemed the question had upset Nightingale, which was never Quinn's intention. Quinn didn't dare utter another word right away, and instead helped herself to another cookie.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 2:20 pm

sh sighed shaking her head a bit seeming actually a it sane as she spoke "No it'sokay... I'd rather not talk about it bbut it makes me happy that i have someone to talk to if i wanted to." she looked up a bit another "Thank you for being my friend and being here for me... you make insanity more tolerable." she gave her a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:17 pm

"Wait... insane? You think you're insane? Who told you that?". Of course, there was a fair bit of evidence that would prove Nightingale to be insane; most recently when she bit the ears off of a few cops, but. People threw that term around way too much. Quinn would make a move to finish her tea - which was really quite enjoyable even though it had been made by an insane person.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:30 pm

she nodds a little at quinns question "Yeah i think i am.... i must be.... or at least thats what the peopleat the asylum said.... they said that i was sick and i was too sick to be saved.... so they put me in a room all by myself and let no one talk to me for years..." she seemed rather saddened by what she told quinn
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 2:04 pm

"Listen, you're not insane". Somehow, Quinn felt someone needed to say that directly to Nightingale. "You're different, sure, but different in a good way - a different kind of sane. So you don't go to the beat of the drum that everyone else follows, so what? People are scared of different, because it's exactly that, different. I wouldn't be here if you weren't different". Meaning that Quinn didn't typically enjoy the company of the average Joe you may find on the street. They were boring, no fun at all. Nightingale was fun to hang around.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Nightingales face lit up and teared up, Quinn was so kind to her. Always making her feel better and for once not alone. She hugged her close happily, thats what she was... for the first time in forever.... happy.. elsa didn't have %#!@ on her at the moment. "Thank you so much Quinny! I hope were friends forever and ever and ever cause when I'm with you I think waitnot... I know! That I am perfectly happy with who i am!"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:17 pm

Quinn would initially get caught off guard as Nightingale squeezed her with a hug, but soon became more comfortable with it. Quinn had a smile on her face as well, just happy to help, really. "That's... good to hear. Remember that next time someone says anything different, okay?".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 8:43 am

She nodded happily and excitedly to her bouncing a bit "Okay!" she pecked her check then tucked and rolled back over to her pillow and sat down going back to eating cookies with a bright smile on her face seeming to be back to her old insane self again.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 9:29 am

Quinn would finish up drinking her tea, placing the cup back down before she scrambled up towards her feet. "Well, I best be heading off now, 'gale. But, this was nice... fun". A smile present, Quinn would flick her black hair back over her shoulders before pulling her hood up. Saying 'goodbye' had always been so odd to Quinn. Usually she'd depart without a word said, but this wasn't exactly the time nor the place for such a sudden disappearance.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 12:51 pm

She seemed a bit said that she was leaving but grabbed a flower for her and held it out for her. "Okay.. but here at least take one of these with you" She smiled brightly to her "I'll miss you Quinny, see you next time when ever you wanna hang out!"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 1:38 pm

Quinn would take hold of the blood stained rose, giving it a quick sniff. "See you around". A smile, Quinn would keep the rose in hand as she retraced the steps from which they came back towards the roof before departing for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea party (ama)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2