Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Flier Party (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Flier Party (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Flier Party (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Flier Party (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Flier Party (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Flier Party (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Flier Party (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Flier Party (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Flier Party (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Flier Party (Bow) Vote_lcapFlier Party (Bow) Voting_barFlier Party (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Flier Party (Bow) Vote_lcapFlier Party (Bow) Voting_barFlier Party (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Flier Party (Bow)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Flier Party (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Flier Party (Bow)   Flier Party (Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 1:34 pm

JaK and Bow had a job to do today. Pass out fliers! Grayline needed to get their band out there and they already had a charity event set-up for Central Park.

Bow had decided that she should wear something to appeal to everyone and yet keep the rock flair. She picked a pale yellow tank top with a white leather jacket and a cute skirt that was mid thigh with her black vans to set it off. She got to the dojo about ten minutes early and threw her hair up in a ponytail while she waited.

JaK arrived in a gray speedo and bowtie. "Kris thought this would attract female members." He said blushing. "What do you think?" All he had was a stack of fliers, a black bow tie and gray speedos.

Bow couldn't contain herself and busted out laughing, falling to the ground. "I think it'll attract SOMEONE alright... pfffft..." she couldn't stop giggling and took out her phone to take a photo.

"Whatever," JaK said with a sneer. "Let's go hang these..."

Bow blinked and looked at him a little wide eyed. "You're seriously going out like that?"

"I'm proud to rep. The band." He said pulling out a harmonica.

"Fine then~ I'll help attract the guys." She took off her jacket and tank, now in just her cute white bra with a bow in the middle. She rolled up her skirt so that half her butt was hanging out. "How's this?" *giggle* her entire frame was now completely exposed.

JaK clapped his hands together and slapped her butt, which actually did make the skirt into a thin waistband. "Now your rep'n it." He smiled.

Bow giggled and couldn't help but blush lightly. "Glad you like it~" Now he could see she was wearing a silky yellow underwear.

JaK walked up and down the street with Bow handing out fliers. Guys pointed and laughed until they came across Bow and began to drool and fan over her body. Meanwhile, JaK winked at a group of girls blew his harmonica. Summoning them to him. "Grayline! Peep our website share our singles and come see us perform at the park. You will NOT be disappointed."

Bow started to get insecure about her body, but saw how proud JaK was and that helped her. She smiled and even blew a kiss at the guys and winked and bit her lip almost seductively. When JaK summoned his flock of girls, Bow pointed at a group of boys and smiled cutely, telling them to come here with her finger. "It'll be great music and eye candy for everyone! We rock hard and play harder~" She gave another wink and giggled lightly.

JaK was being rubbed all over by the girls, and seemed embarrassed by their touch. Meanwhile, guys began to huddle around Bow hitting on her. "That's right, wear any of our merchandise  and you'll be included in the show." He winked.

Bow was starting to get self conscious again and tried to reach out for JaK's hand, but was slowly getting pulled away. She kept up her smile and giggling, talking with all the boys politely as her blush only deepened. Before she knew it she was almost to an alley.

JaK saw Bow needed help. "Do a trick!" One girl called out. "A trick?" JaK said still focused on Bow. "Ok, I got one for you." He clapped his hands together after placing his fliers under a bench. JaK got a running start and handspring front flipped into the crowd of boys and began touching all of them. Each time an item of their clothing re-attached itself to JaK instead of them. He repeated his clap in touch while artistically moving around the crowd of gentlemen, even balancing on his hands at a few points as he danced around them. When all was said and done the dumbfounded gentlemen were all left missing articles of clothing, and JaK was wearing blue jeans, a black shirt, a gray cloth sweater and a pair of dark blue sneakers. As well as well as a dark blue beanie.
"That a cool trick or what?" The guys all began to complain, some angry and ready to start a fight. But JaK retreated into the safety that was the mob of girls who swooned around him. Also, the guys who thought it was cool cheered.

Bow giggled and sighed internally in relief that she had been saved. In the distraction of everything, she slipped out of the group of boys and into the open. When JaK was done though, she smirked a bit competitively. "Oh yeah~? If you think that's cool then watch this!" She flew up into the air and began to spin, throwing up balls of fire that sparkled into pretty explosions and then dancing around, writing across the sky 'GRAYLINE' in beautifully crafted fire~ She then floated back to the ground and stuck her tongue out at JaK playfully before turning her attention to the crowd. "And if you think those were neat tricks, come out to the park to see the whole show~! That was just the tip of the iceberg!"

JaK clapped with everyone else. Bow had good control of her power, and she looked good doing it. JaK threw fliers all around. "Tell yer friends."

Bow smiled and threw fliers around with him. When they were out, she whispered in his ear. "Okay... You have clothes now... Let's go back and get mine."

"No I like you better this way." JaK said as he got into a sprinter position and then made a mad dash for it. He ran threw the city like a playground sticking the last few fliers in all the hard to reach places. The world was JaK's playground. Clotheslines, benches, railings, rooftops, streetlamps, light poles, all of this was like a jungle for him. And he was Tarzan. By the end of his run, eight minutes had passed he was sweaty and tired, but the city would definitely know who Grayline was after posting up all those fliers.
He winked at Bow. "Eye-candy is good advertising, don't cha-know."

Bow opened her mouth to argue with him when he took off. She growled but couldn't help to giggle, flying around and posting a few of her own fliers in more common places, but having just as much fun as the child. When they were done, she was exhausted. Using her powers like that had really taken its toll on her body, but she would never tell him she was fatigued. She pouted and crossed her arms. "You were supposed to be eye candy too..."

He smirked and took off his sweaty shirt. "Gotcha..." He then had an idea. "Beach day?" JaK said pointing to the shoreline which was only like a mile away. "My treat." They finished posing fliers a few hours earlier than expected.

Bow giggled and smiled brightly when he mentioned the beach. "Sure!! Wanna race~?" She stuck her tongue out playfully and got into racing position... in the air.

JaK made an aloof arm gesture. "I'm good, but I'm not faster than someone who can fly." JaK said, but then snapped his fingers and stomped his foot launching himself into the air towards the beach with a large uprooted catapult like structure. "Unless I got a head start!" JaK said as he clapped his hands and as he landed, his landing was softened as the floor turned to a looser substance such as wet cement or mud.

"NOT FAIR!!" She giggled and zipped after him at 60mph, not really that fast for someone who can fly. When she got there in just over a minute, she pouted. "Cheater."

JaK had to run the last bit, he was fast, but still human. "Phew...Ok let's relax a bit." He clapped his hands together and his outfit was reformed into a giant towel except for blue jean shorts he left himself.

Bow looked down at her outfit and rolled her eyes, she took off the little wrap that didn't even count as a skirt anymore and her shoes. "...Would you believe me if I told you this is my first time wearing a bikini in public?" It was true and he could see the deep blush on her cheeks.

JaK placed down the beach towel and laid down, when she said this he sat up though. "Oh wow..." JaK rubbed the back of his head. "Well lemme tell you," JaK said sweetly. "You should get more sun."

Bow blushed even brighter and started to float a few inches off the ground, covering up her stomach with her hands, just causing her breasts to spill out the top of her bra more. "W-well... When we were both embarrassedly revealed, it was okay... Like a costume... but... I-I don't like the attention..." She looked around and saw a few glances already.

"Well that's because it's not a bikini" he said getting up. "It's lingerie." JaK placed a hand on her bra and thing and transferred the two materials with a snap of his finger. Her thing gained more material and her bra binned out I make an actual bikini. "There ya go," JaK said putting his hands on his hips. "Now let's go have some actual fun."

Bow felt a little better when the lingerie transformed and sighed in sweet relief. Then he said that they should have some fun and she nodded, excitement in her eyes. "Let's go!!" She took his hand without thinking about it and giggled, dragging him into the water happily.

The next few scenes were something out of a highlight reel montage. Images of JaK and Bow playing int the water. JaK changing it into a giant  ice sculpture of a horse he was riding. Then a image of him and Bow doing cartwheels on the beach. A sand beach body of Bow with muscles and one with JaK as a mermaid as they both buried each other up to their necks.

After the wonderful day they had together, Bow was zapped of energy. Completely. She was barely standing when they were done. "I think I need a Monster..." She giggled and looked up to JaK, smiling innocently.

JaK and Bow were hiking back to the dojo and stopped at a convenient store. "Don't have any money though..." They were wearing clothes that were either freshly made or had no pockets. He hit his head showing he had an idea. "But I know how we can make some." He pulled out his harmonica.

Bow pouted when she realized they didn't have any money and looked at JaK confused when he pulled out his harmonica. "...Does that have the same chemical foundation as cash or something?"

"Haha! No...that's interesting though." JaK made a mental note to look into making money with copper. "A one, a two, a one two three and.." He began to blow on the harmonica, a simple rhythm that she could harmonize to.

Bow went wide eyed when she realized what he wanted her to do. "I-I can't just improve!" She growled though and began to hum a bit before deciding just to sing whatever came to mind. "This world's going crazy, it may be falling apart~ but as long as you're with me, I know we can make it work~" She knew it was crappy, but couldn't think of anything better right now.

JaK tapped his foot to her, the words didn't need to rhyme. They just needed meaning and people coming out the store picked up on that. They kept flipping coins at JaK and Bow's feet. Finally when the song ended they all clapped. "Looks like you have enough to get that monster now." JaK said getting on one knee and holding up change for her. "And some cab fare." Bow and JaK - they really did get along.

Bow giggled and gasped pretending to play along a bit. "Oh my gosh how thoughtful!" She took the money and held it close. "I will treasure it always~" She giggled and ran inside, coming back out with a Monster and waving down a taxi, winking at JaK. "My treat~"

---------------------

Once back at the Dojo, JaK goes out back and forms a large mass of earth, creating a make shift shower/waterfall for the water to trickle from and then Bow adds water, and heats it continuously for them. "Aahhh..." He says as he strips and stands erect under the water. The steam fills the area and blocks everything from view.

Bow followed him out there and giggled as she heard him sigh, not knowing that he had stripped. She slowly got in and went to the side to relax in the wonderful water, making it steam even more with her power.

Bow would find herself yanked underwater soon after sitting down. Then out rose JaK "BA DA DUM-DUM DUM! JAK-attack!"

Bow squealed as she was dragged under and growled playfully. She came back out of the water with a vengeance and jumped onto his back. "RAWR!!"

JaK flailed as she leaped onto his back. JaK then dunked underwater and came back up with her in a headlock while he noogied her. They dunked underwater again and came up with JaK's head between her thighs in a head scissors and then finally dunked under the water once again to arise with JaK hanging her upside down by her ankles and tickling her feet.

Bow kept laughing and smiling each time they came up for air. The last time they reached the surface, she was facing his body and went wide eyed. "JAK!!" She blushed brightly and squirmed, trying to wiggle out of his hands and gasping for air.

JaK kept tickling, thinking her shock was due to her being at a disadvantage. Finally, he noticed her wiggling and dropped her while putting his hands on his hips. "What?"

Bow swam away and blushed deep red, covering up her own body in compensation for his ludeness. "Y-you're naked!"
"So.." JaK said "I always bathe naked silly, don't you?"

"B-but this is a hot spring... It's not the same thing as a bath! It's co-ed! It's more like a swimming pool!"

"You never skinny dipped before?" JaK said winking and sinking back into the water. "I always bathe with guys like this."

Bow blushed brightly and shook her head. "I-I'm not a guy though, JaK..."

"Nope. But your part of the band." JaK said swimming to her and grabbing her. "Come on. Live a little." He ripped her bikini off effortlessly.

Bow squeaked and tried to cover herself even more, creating steam to make it harder to see her. "J-JaK!!"

JaK laughed. "Trust me," he couldn't see anything and wasn't just aroused at having her naked. He really considered Bow part of his circle of friends. Not an object of lust. "Let it sink in. The freedom."

Bow bit her lip lightly and slowly removed her hands. It felt nice knowing that he really couldn't see her. Then she relaxed into the springs and sighed. "This is wonderful..."

JaK got up and sat over by her and floated in the water. "Check it, stars..." He pointed at the sky.

Bow blinked and looked up in amazement, relaxing fully with him. "They're so perfect... and stable..." there was more to that than just a simple word, but she didn't say more.

JaK extended his hand, from a first person view it looked like he could almost grab one. He seemed bewildered. Thoughts of the crystalline meteorite that changed his life flowed through his mind. "I wonder if they're out there now?" The radiant moonlight dripped down on JaK highlighting the twinkle in his golden eyes and his defined line structure. "Ya know? All those people who vanished."

Bow looked up at the sky, thinking about the first time she woke up after her incident. It had been night at that time as well. When he spoke, she bit her lip and whispered. "They have to be... the vanished... they didn't die... they couldn't... not that many...:

"Well that's bigger than me." JaK said in a typical male response to the unknown. "I'm more worried about making us world famous." He said splashing water at her.

Bow blinked and snapped out of her thoughts, giggling and splashing him back. "Oh yeah? Maybe if we could get the whole band together for practice every time!"

She laughed and jumped on him again without thinking...

JaK wrestled with her as they went underwater again and then felt something soft. That's when he realized! He opened his eyes underwater and took in the full site of her body and his hand on her. If he could blush he would've been a brighter shade than her hair.

Bow giggled as they went under water and was still oblivious even when he felt her body. She continued to keep her eyes closed and lunged at him, smiling happily.

JaK felt his arisal as he gripped onto her. He tried to keep calm and push her away, but she kept coming.

Bow had no idea and just continued to play until she needed air and rose to the surface, gasping for breath and smiling at him innocently.

JaK kept pushing her away, but grabbing different areas and grew more into their play as he did. Finally she came up for air while he held her in his arms.
JaK just shook his head upon surfacing and paddled away.

Bow was so confused when he swam away and sighed. She had done it again. Somehow someway she always managed to make them leave. A cloud formed over her head as she hugged the side of the spring, facing away from him.

JaK stopped as he halfway rose out of the water and then dove back in and swam under the surface to her. He breached right in front her flipping his hair back, causing droplets to sprinkle in all directions like fairy dust then gripped her waist firmly and pulled her into a passionate kiss. He had tried to control himself, but horny teen syndrome had over taken him.

Bow was taken by complete surprise as he kissed her and gasped, taking a moment before melting into his arms and kissing back lovingly, still forgetful of the fact that they were naked until she felt something on her leg and blushed brightly...

[ The scene fades to black ]
Back to top Go down

Flier Party (Bow)
Page 1 of 1