Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
At gun point (open) Vote_lcapAt gun point (open) Voting_barAt gun point (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
At gun point (open) Vote_lcapAt gun point (open) Voting_barAt gun point (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

At gun point (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

At gun point (open) Empty
PostSubject: At gun point (open)   At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:13 pm

For quicker reading go to red text

Jenny looks forward with narrowed eyes her eyebrow twitching a bead of sweat going down the side of her head. Music blaring in the head phones she "borrowed" from some annoying preppy girl at school that thankfully weren't pink nor glittery and she had deleted all the One Direction songs off it replacing them with illegally downloaded songs. 'I fight, knocked down, stand up once again, Only to realize I've fallen for nothing! ohhhhh!'

She loved this song especially the music but unfortunately no amount of music could save her from this pain. 'I came to realize that I don't belong, I came to see that I was wrong' No amount of awesome punk Rock music could save her from this torture. 'I stopped to free my mind and now I am strong (now I am strong) Now I am....' Nothing could solve this problem for her! 'Never again, Never again, Never again, Never again, Never again, Never again, Never again'

Nothing could help her find out what that hell 8x(7y+5y^3-3x^2) was! This wasn't even english! Never in her many years on the street by herself has she ever needed to solve something like this! She in an annoyed fashion tossed the paper away sitting back on the couch in Chucks basement her finger slowly tapping more and more on the arm rest after being told she wasn't allowed to smoke she time and time again had her cigarettes taken away and she was getting on edge.

She turned off the music and took off the head phones she wore as she looked to her stuff then down to her feet. Being apart of a family was weird, being told what to do and how to live her life was weirder, and homework was just plain torture. She got up and went to her stuff putting on her make up changing her hair color from black to brown and her eye color from brown to light blue.

She pulled on a pair of boots, a skirt, a long sleeve purple shirt, and a tiny vest that didn't have any arm nor shoulder coverings. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed most of her outfit being purple. The skirt had a weird draft she wasn't used to, there was a lot of fabric on her arms and her stomach was covered..... and worst of all.... she looked like a girl... and hated it...

She ran a hand through her bangs as she pouted a bit, she didn't even have an ounce of black on her either just a vest that was a really dark blue! She got annoyed by her own refection and put on a beanie and a hoodie with the over sized hood up looking away from the mirror. She then looked to the back door before leaving through it sneaking away from the house knowing Chucks mom would yell at her probably for leaving after bed time.

She started to run in a full on sprint to the drug store blaring punk rock music from the head phones. She couldn't take all these rules, the loud and rude awakening from chuck to eat breakfast, the sharing of the bathroom, the constant visits from others, all the homework, all the restrictions, the fact she couldn't date anyone, shes wasn't planning on it but still, she couldn't take any of it any more she needed breathing room!

Start here

She got some cigarettes and left the store walking down an alley way as she was trying to open them with her lighter in one of her hands. She then suddenly was grabbed from behind by a man twice her size who was laughing as another one the same size took her cigarettes and headphones. '%#!@ I can't use my powers not this close to others seeing me... maybe I could still try to decre-'

Her thoughts were cut off by a gun being pressed to the size of her head by a man with a sleazy grin on his face getting close to hers. "I'd stop struggling if I were you." she looked at him with narrowed eyes. 'No, no way am I going to die when I just got back!' She thought "Now... I'm going to taking off your clothes now and if you fight back I'll blow your pretty little head o-" she kneed him in the crotch shouting "Yolo!"

He fell to his knees in pain but then one of the brutes punches her in the stomach 'Why is is always there....' the one holding her then bashed her head against the brick wall making a gash as she fell to the ground holding her head on her hands and knees as the one she kneed got up and walked over to her pointing a gun to her head. "You're not too smart... are you....?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: At gun point (open)   At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:40 pm

Out of nowhere, where the gun was just a second ago was a foot. The thug widened his eyes in surprise and stared at his empty hand, then at the foot, then back at his hand. The gun landed in a rubbish bin several metres away, everyone stared at this in surprise and back to the person who did it. He seemed to be a future NBA star judging by his height, he was a teenager with a hoodie and a mask so one could see his eyes or his hair. Based on his raised leg and the position of his foot, it was clear he was the one who kicked the gun, despite how non-threatening he looked.

They stared at him, dumbfounded, for a few seconds, before the one who had tried to shoot the girl threw a punch. He was brave, for sure, but not very smart. Kane leaned out of the way and lashed out with his foot, it was amazingly poor technique, but the strength behind it more than made up for it. The man was sent off his feet and landed a few metres away, the blow had knocked him unconscious, but it was clear that the teenager was not even trying. He stepped protectively in front of the girl and smirked at the others, as if daring them to attack.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: At gun point (open)   At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:47 pm

Jenny looked up as the gun was kicked away and sat up pulling her sleeve down holding it against her head where she was bleeding. She made sure not to heal her wound though since she was suppose to be a civilian right now. Though she wanted to make sure she didn't drop any blood on the ground either. She watched as he kicked the brute unconscious slowly standing out taking her lighter out and held it behind her back burning the blood off the wall and slowly put her lighter away. The others in fear quickly ran away. She then silently went over to the brute and grabbed her cigarettes off him as she looked to the boy who saved her. It was so weird being the one who got saved... really weird...

"thanks...." was all she could manage before she went over to the trash can and with her free hand took out the gun looking at it closely and from the weight it felt it had nearly a full round... "My father is a detective at the Jump city police department." She said as she stood up straight looking to him holding the gun in her free hand. "I'll put in a good word for you when I give him this as evidence, what was your name again?" She asked hoping this hero was one of the newbie ones who knew nothing about heroing or was at least dumb enough to not know they shouldn't let someone who claims to be someone remotely important's daughter take a dangerous weapon without proof of it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: At gun point (open)   At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:12 pm

Kane smirked as the thugs ran, he looked to the girl he had saved Un Momento he then ran after the thugs, running as fast as a gold medal winning olympic athlete. He caught up with them effortlessly and jumped over their heads, striking one in the stomach, dropping him like an anchor. The others panicked and separated, Kane jumped a little into the air before rebounding off the air, dashing over to one and taking him out before closing the distance between another and knocking him out.

With no effort whatsoever, he had taken out the thugs, he took out his simple flip phone he used while donning his Kicker persona to contact the police. A quick phone call later, the police were coming. He walked back over to the victim, who took the gun and claimed to be the daughter of a detective, saying she'd give her father a good word when she gave the gun as evidence The name's Kicker, I'll tell your dad that when I'm giving in that gun as evidence he held out his hand, gesturing for her to give him the gun.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At gun point (open)   At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 3:23 pm

She cursed when he wasnt that dumb before looking to him pointing to the ground. "I am here" she pointed to the ground where he stood "You are there" she put a forcefeild around herself holding a hand to the air. " This is my no no zone " she began flying quickly into the air backwards "I'm flying through the air kay bye!" she aimed the gun at him just incase he wanted to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: At gun point (open)   At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Kane stared blankly at her when she said something about a "no no zone". What on earth did that even mean? What kind of person talks like that? He almost didn't notice her flying, he allowed himself a moment to wonder why she was being so random and stupid before he jumped into the air and started dashing through the air, using his enhanced jump to go at 100 miles per hour. If he wasn't stopped, he would easily close the distance between them and would try to kick the gun out of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At gun point (open)   At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:55 am

She kept flying as she lowered her force field as she suddenly as he would kick rotate in around his leg so his kick would miss as she shot as the turned shooting him in the knee. "Quit now or the next one is in your head" she said to him in a serious tone as she flew backwards faster she wanted this gun, because... well she just did.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: At gun point (open)   At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:58 pm

Kane's kick was dodged, much to his displeasure, the girl spun and tried to shoot his knee. He used his powers to kick off against the air above his foot, sending it below the bullet so it zoomed past. Kane wondered what was wrong with this crazy girl before he chased after, zigzagging so he'd be hard to hit. If he could, he would try to knock the gun out of the girl's hand, actually harming her was a last resort. He dashed to the side suddenly and dashed past her, lashing out his leg to try and kick the gun out of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At gun point (open)   At gun point (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:06 pm

This guy was seriously getting way too annoying as he went to kick she put up a force field that would slow his kick and break it be she then put it in her boot as she kept her foot away from him and her eyes glowed bright blue and she held her hands out at him "Will you just #%!$ off already!?" she shouted as she sent out shots out of her eyes and hands at him that would if they hit just hit him out of the sky or just simply flying a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At gun point (open)   At gun point (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At gun point (open)
Page 1 of 1