Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Cycle Continues
Today at 2:27 am by Mega

» Dukes Up (Ask)
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:28 pm by Emmz

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am by CM

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:33 am by Tython

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 am by Bow

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 am by Bow

» The Obituaries (Ask)
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm by Mega

» Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm by Brother Grimm

» Alduin Ryzestein
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:36 pm by Mega

Top posting users this week
CM

Ama

Emmz

Mega

Top posting users this month
Mega

Tython

DivingDart

Emmz

Ama

Bow

CM

St. Jommy

The Departed

Brother Grimm

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

Emmz

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Vanishing Arc summary up to this point.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Vanishing Arc summary up to this point.   Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:03 am

Kyte, feel free to add onto this since I was not around for every bit of rping on the discord server.

The entire world Vanished, except the tower and it's island. People "wake up" and find themselves either already inside the tower, or on the island. You do not need to eat, drink, sleep, and breathing does not seem to be an issue. There is literally nothing around the tower and it's island, and there is a "boundary" that seems to be indestructible to explosions and keeping things from passing through it in any direction.

Rico works on electrical stuff, a girl named Chessa appears and messes with her.

There is an Artificial Intelligence that seems to be keeping an eye on everything through cameras, and appears to have control over the tower's defenses. He is named CAP.

More people start appearing, like Suzuki and Avy. Her and Rico appear to get real close (confirmation needed). Gluttony also appears, eats some people, puts herself into a cell. Later gets spooped by Suzaku, Suzuki's relative. Kris I believe fights him. Later, Suzaku gets attacked by the vengeful spirit of a Zydon commander, who is profoundly dusted by the army of metahumans gathering. A girl named Yui appears and... does things.

Nina gets stuck in the bars in the holding cells where Glut is and is later rescued. Greed appears to Gluttony being cryptic. Then goes and tries to kill Suz, getting his arm broken at one point and running away from the now paranoid and pissed off A.I armed to the teeth. Avy goes down to play diplomat, and also reveals that there are not a number of normal civilians calling the ground floor their sanctuary. Masters is a right jackass. No one is surprised. Avy makes peace with Greed who then returns with her to the inside of the tower, now being watched. A girl named Adriana also joins them. Greed gets a menacing phone call.

Greed goes down to talk to a man about a lighter, meets a guy in a hoodie that wants to keep an eye on him. Greed meets guy with lighter.

Yui has her own dreamworld erased by an unknown entity but wakes up before they finish with her.

The tower gets "attacked" by people that is later revealed to be Yang and a wizard named Alice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Vanishing Arc summary up to this point.
Page 1 of 1