Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Cracking Point (CM) Vote_lcapCracking Point (CM) Voting_barCracking Point (CM) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Cracking Point (CM) Vote_lcapCracking Point (CM) Voting_barCracking Point (CM) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cracking Point (CM)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cracking Point (CM) Empty
PostSubject: Cracking Point (CM)   Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 12:37 am

Jump City- The Big Bird Inn
Midnight

Grace sat in the dark room, a single desk light casting deep shadows that reflected her mood.

Where was that girl?

It had been a pain in the neck to find another job, and her burnt leg still hurt from time to time. Grace had suffered in order to take care of her sister, but she felt that Christal was not putting forth the same effort. Her sister had gone out, without Grace's permission. Didn't she know how dangerous that was? After a year of captivity, had Christal learned nothing?

The door opened, and Grace was on her feet. Her icy blue eyes glared at her sister. "Where were you?"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Point (CM)   Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:58 pm

The sisters have left Steel City after the motel event happened, traveling over to it's neighboring city, Jump City, where they have taken refuge inside another motel. Ever since that day though, Christal has been able to tell that something inside of Grace changed after that moment when Grace had to pull Christal out of the room. Because of this, Christal has been behaving like a mute around her sister, feeling the guilt of Grace's injury and being terrified of what Grace will do when the ice between them is finally broken.

As the day ends and the clock resets back to 12:00 am, Christal approaches her hotel door while stumbling a bit. Opening the door to the room, Christal looks around the dark room with her head spinning a bit as her eyes refocus to see inside. A very recognizable smell could be smelt coming off of Christal as she noticed her sister sitting at the desk after Christal closed the door. Darting her gaze away from Grace, Christal begins to hiccup as she walks across the room, trying to hurry to the bathroom. Managing to get halfway, Christal loses her footing because of her attempting to sneak over to the bathroom and falls ontop of the bed. Rolling over now to sit up, Christal pushes herself up from the bed to see a dark figure standing infront of the sole light source in the room.

I said I *hick* was sorry, and I've done nothing but *hick* hate myself because of what happened back in Steel, bitch. *hick*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Point (CM)   Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:45 pm

What was this? Christal had been drinking? She had actually come home drunk? Grace couldn't remember ever being this mad before. After everything they'd been through, Christal had done something this stupid? There were a hundred ways this situation could have ruined their lives once again. A few of them were probably still likely to happen.

Christal had also insulted Grace, calling her a name that Grace had never wanted to be called again.

Grace could suppress her emotions no longer. She locked the door shut and turned to Christal with a dead serious face.

"I am going to kill you." The room temperature dropped by 10 degrees, but Grace didn't notice.

Grace jumped on Christal, putting her hand to her sister's neck and pushing with all her might to strangle her.

"You do not call me that. Nobody calls me that. I will kill you. I will kill everyone. Your world will burn, and I will bring you back to life so I can burn you with it!" Grace tried to dig her fingernails into Christal's neck. "I don't need a family. I don't need you!"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Point (CM)   Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:04 am

Christal struggled and squirmed under Grace as Grace squeezed tightly on Christal's throat, stating how she doesn't need Christal around at all. Being both lighter and shorter than Grace, Christal had a disadvantage in the situation. Despite feeling Grace's nails dig into her neck, next to her jugulars, Christal refused to scream. She couldn't bring herself to and it wasn't like this was the first time Christal had someone on top of her while being choked. Pressing in with both of her hands against Grace's lower chest, Christal tries forcing her fingers underneath Grace's rib cage and forces her sister off of her. After getting Grace's hand away from her neck, Christal takes in a sharp breath before scrambling to get off the bed, trying to back over to the bathroom. The light above the bathroom's mirror starts to flicker off and on, but Christal is too focused on her sister to take any notice. During her drunken stupor, Christal's emotions and mind are swinging back and forth like a cyclone. She drops her arms down and stares back at her sister.

Taking my life, is that really want you want, Grace? Always trying to watch my "back" and thinking everything I try to #%!$ing do is just going to ruin us. How about feigning your sistership? The only reason you are here is because you have the feeling that you HAVE to do just because we are family. Not because you want or need to.. You don't even carry much of a moral compass. And I aint trying to state that I do either. I ... I just know that I need you in my life.. There isn't anything esle that I believe can keep me together. But if you don't need a family, just leave from this damn room. Or come over here and try to kill me first. There wasn't ever anything really holding you to me, was there?

Christal's emotions begin hitting back and forth really hard within her as she rants at Grace. Back inside the bathroom and above the desk in the bedroom, the lights start a flurry of flickering before all four bulbs explode from the overload cutting all light from the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Point (CM)   Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:43 am

Christal started digging her nails into Grace's ribs. That hurt. Grace jumped away, and Christal ran to the bathroom. Naturally, Grace pursued.

How dare Christal hurt her? The drunk girl's punishment was deserved, Grace was just dishing out justice.

As Grace reached the bathroom, Christal unleashed a flurry of words at her. Her conviction was strong enough to keep Grace at a distance. Even drunk, Christal could still make herself quite intimidating if she wanted to. Plus, Christal was right. The only reason Grace had stuck around her so long was because that was the responsibility of family. What other reason was there to take care of anybody?

Christal said that she needed Grace, even if Grace didn't need her. Strangely, instead of asking for Grace to provide the stability she needed, Christal told Grace to either leave or kill her. That was, only if Grace really didn't have anything tying her to her sister.

Before Grace could respond, the lights exploded. Grace jumped a little. Light bulbs didn't just do that. Sometimes a single bulb might burn out, but this was different. It was like there had been a power surge or something. They were now in the dark.

Grace took a few slow breaths. She left the room, discovering that the light in the main room still worked. At first, she had thought this was a wide-spread thing, but that couldn't be the case. Grace didn't understand what was going on here, and that took away her desire to make rash decisions. She sat down on the bed.

"I don't need a sister. I need security. I need someone who has my back, someone I can trust. I wish that I could find somebody else. Anybody else. But I know that there's only one person in the world who is in as dire need as I am." Grace's eyes looked coldly at her sister. "Why did you get drunk when I needed you? I don't care if you drink, but you will do it in our room, where I know we will both be safe, and you will ask my permission. If you consume alcohol in any other manner...well, you remember what happened to our last boss."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Point (CM)   Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Christal looks at her sister as Grace went about with her reactions to Christal's outburst and the lights bursting out. As Grace finished, Christal turned her gaze to focus on the wall right behind Grace, her eyes now glistening in the darkness.

So much wow, Mr. Dar. I have to applaud you for that post because it actually put a brick wall up for the follow up scene, the one you're reading right now. Oh, you are confused? Well, I was too after watching and listening to my sister. I couldn't think of what to do besides stand there and say something that could have just led this more into teenage drama from ABC Family instead of the Quentin Taratino/M. Night collab that it has been. If you're not sure that's how yould would describe the stories that have been going on? I figure it's to each their own then in all fairness. I'll cut this out now. Again. Bravo, Mr. Dar.

Christal's eyes stop glistening as she comes back from her minor blackout. Christal looks around at the dark room as if she just noticed they went out.

Because as I told you, you wouldnt let me in on anything after the other hotel even as I was hating every moment of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Point (CM)   Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:29 pm

Grace felt a chill go down her spine. Was Christal talking to herself in the bathroom? No. She was definitely talking to somebody. This was new. Christal had an imaginary person in her head. Developing an imaginary friend was a normal way to deal with loneliness and hopelessness. But by the way she spoke, it was clear this was no dear day-dreaming pal, which made it all the more strange.

Grace decided that she must not have realized before just how messed up Christal was. They must have done terrible things to her. Was it possible Christal had suffered even more than Grace had? Perhaps it was presumptuous to even ask this, but could someone even suffer more than Grace had?

Well, someone could suffer for a longer period of time. That was always possible.

Christal snapped out of it and entered the main room. She said that she had felt left out and alone, since Grace hadn't been including her in any planning. This was a valid point. Grace had been making all the decisions lately. It was the easiest thing to do when your sister was...insane.

But Christal had feelings, as most people did. And it didn't feel good to be left out, if Grace remembered correctly. It wasn't Christal's fault that she was like this now. While Grace still did not feel anything like compassion, her anger had cooled enough to realize that Christal's offense was not as extreme as she had first imagined. "You have a valid point. I will include you in decisions from now on."

Grace laid down on the bed and closed her eyes. It had been far too long of a day. "So, what was with those light bulbs? They just like...exploded. There must have been a power surge or something. This place stinks. We can find a new one without too much trouble, though I don't think we should burn this bridge. It might be suspicious if every motel we work at turns to ash as soon as we leave. So what do you think? What gets burned next?"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Point (CM)   Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:56 am

Feeling very much enjoyed with Grace's words, Christal comes to sit on the bed beside Grace and hugs onto her.

What's the truth is that a lot of place we will come across in this world will stink and that nothing will truly replace the home we grew up in, sis. So where do you want to end up at in the future?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Point (CM)   Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:26 pm

Instead of naming the place, Christal hugged Grace and asked where she wanted to end up? Grace wrinkled her forehead, but kept her thoughts to herself. After a moment, she realized that there Christal's question was actually quite on-subject.

The last two places that they had called their home, Grace had burned to the ground. Now, when Grace started talking about setting fires, it was only natural for Christal to assume she meant this motel.

Grace awkwardly hugged her insane sister back. "Don't worry, Christal. I won't burn our home anymore, just other places." Thinking about Christal's words, Grace was unsure about what the future held for them. Like Christal had said, anywhere they went, things would 'stink.' They would never find a perfect, safe, heart-filled place to call their own. "I don't think my destination is a location. I think it's more of a feeling. I want to feel like I'm in control of my own life. The easiest way to do that is to control the lives of others." Grace looked at her sister. "Everyone except for you."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Point (CM)   Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:08 am

This is what you want, sis? Just a point where you feel like everything has been worth it/ Can't say many people don't feel the same with that, but who could blame them. From us being captives to the worker working as much as he can to meet end's meet with the minimum wage he's getting at the retail chain to another guy dealing with friends that are relying on him for places to stay. Everyone in the world sees things they wish could be altered like there is some grand being out there who can take care of them in the end... But with life comes death. Unlike video games, there is no respawn points... Except for those certain good guys and monsters out there who can do that kind of stuff. Wonder what it's like to be them. Being born with a special trait that you can profit off of. Grace, could you do me a favor?

Cuddling into her older sister, Christal pushes Grace backward to lay on the bed with her.

Would you mind singing the lullaby that our mother used to when we little? I know, I know, Gracey. You grew tired of that song, but I miss hearing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Point (CM)   Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 2:20 am

Christal asked if this was what she really wanted, and Grace shook her head. "I never wanted any of this. I don't know what to want."

Christal pushed her on the bed and snuggled with her, or tried to, at least. Grace pushed her sister away. "I'm sorry, Christal, but if you want something to hug, get a teddy bear, or a dog." Grace felt like she wasn't being a very good sister. At least she could still sing a lullaby, as Christal requested.

Grace sang. It was a song that their mother had sung to them many nights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX2anEXG0eE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cracking Point (CM)   Cracking Point (CM) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cracking Point (CM)
Page 1 of 1