Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThere are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barThere are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThere are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barThere are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy)   There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:35 pm

Nightingale suddenly smiled when the girl came out leaving her mask on the side of her face as she bounced with her. It would become clear that right now the only way for them to carry on a conversation with Nightingale was with someone as topic changing and energized as her. "I'm Nightingale! I love your hair too! Mine is natural it comes with my powers which are energy based and the energy is blue which is why my hair has blue tips cause thats the energy coming out of the bottom of them see!" she grabbed one of her very long pig tails that went down to her thigh and held it up to her face for her to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy)   There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:49 am

Albina quickly grabbed her long hair and "ooh'd" at the blue at the end. "I love the color! Have you ever thought of dying you hair a different color!? What if your hair changed color when you got mad or happy or something! That would be really cool! I just have long boring brown hair!" Albina said without taking a breath, continuing her bouncing. "I didn't think the over caffeinated Russian would make her listen.." Elis mumbled, watching. "Keep going Albina, you're doing great." Rhett would say with a smile.

"Speaking of hair! Rhett's hair is suuupppeeerrr soft! He doesn't like when people touch it except me! And he can be really nice sometimes, he just needs some more talking too! I think you'd like him if you got too know him!" Albina said again, bouncing a little higher at the name of Rhett. 
When Albina said this, Ace, Rusty, and Elis stared at Rhett who was know blushing with his head down.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy)   There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:37 am

'I honestly love my hair the way it is so honestly no I haven't thought about dying it but if I would I'd dye it blood red!" She spoke quickly and excitedly "Well way back when when I was a tiny Nightingale the tips of my hair turned brighter when I got scared so maybe one day my hair might turn completely blue when I get mad or something but it might not because of it's length!" The pet Albina's hair 'boring or not it makes you look really cute!" She didn't take a breath either as she bounced with her.

"Oooooooo~! I would love to touch his hair! Maybe one day he will let me! but he didn't seem to like me..." Her bouncing slowed along with her talking her face seeming to get sadder. "and neither did that flat chested man woman...." she slowly stopped bouncing looking down. [color=blue]"And that other girl didn't either....[.color] She seemed very sad her tone and how she acted seemed almost... sane...

"I don't understand why no one ever likes me.... I try to be really fun and exciting so maybe I can finally make friends but it never seems to work.. Which makes me mad because back before I killed those bullies at school I hadn't done anything to anyone to make them hate me.... it would become clear that when she is sad she became sane again though when she looked back up at Albina she smiled brightly. "But you like me right?!" She bounced more getting back into her insane side. "You can be my friend and we can have tea parties all the time!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy)   There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Albina would bounce with the girl, happily talking about hair. But, as soon as she started talking about her friends saying how they didn't like her, she got sad and showed another emotion except happy insanity. "Well Rhett is really nice when he wants to be, but he doesn't trust anyone! So it's hard to get him to talk to you really. Ace is really nice all the time, he just shows it a different way. And Elis doesn't like anyone because she feels like everyone is out to get Rhett, and her job is to protect him soooo." Albina said quickly in one breath. "But I like you!!! I like everyone!" She said with a huge grin. 

Elis would right now be grumbling about how she isn't protecting Rhett she just wants him to be happy while Ace, Rusty, and Rhett are all just laughing at the conversation.
"You know! If you really want Rhett to like you, you should help him on some of his missions! It involves killing people and in payment you could feel Rhett's hair!" Albina suggested with a smile. "What just happened...." Rhett said, dumbfounded with how quickly their conversation changed. 
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy)   There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Nightingale smiled as Albina made excuses for her friends then said that she liked her which made Nightingale feel a lot better getting her more hyper. She then gasped excitedly "I CAN KILL OTHERS AAAAAND TOUGH HIS HAIR?!" Nightingale excitedly bounce and smiled brightly as she danced around. She then clicked her heels together 3 times making spikes come out of her boots and she then grabbed one of the dead bodies arms and stomped on the shoulder of it laughing until it came off. She then clapped her hands 10 times as she clicked her heels 3 times making the spikes retract from her boots and come out of her gloves. she then used one of the spikes on her knuckle to carve an address into the forearm and held it out to Albina happily. "Here's my address come by any time!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy)   There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:10 pm

All five of them watched as she easily said she would work for them. She went almost scary psycho and began to click and clap, making spikes appear every where. 
She would first smash the arm off the dead body with a spiky boot, then carve her address into it like it was a piece of paper. Albina accepted the arm with a smile, not judging the girl a single bit. Honestly, the five has seen worse. 

"Thank you so much Nightingale! We will come to your house soon and we'll assign you your first mission!" Albina said with a cheerful tone, putting the arm under her arm and carrying it like it was an every day thing. "Before we go, is there anything you'd like to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy)   There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:16 am

"No problem!" she said with a giggle before she walked over to the dead bodies and put one on her back to carry it. "nope none at all!" she then looked around before whispering "Tell the ginger that he's cuter than the man woman.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy)   There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:56 pm

Albina smiled and waved until she heard her say that Rusty was cuter than Ace. At this, Ace would roll his eyes so hard it hurt. "YOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU HEAR THAT ACE!? GUESS WHO RUNS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE OF US CLUB NOW!" Rusty would yell at Ace, laughing way too hard. "So what if she thinks you're attractive. Give me one day with her and she'll be on her knees begging for more." Ace told him with a confident smirk. "Let's make a bet then! We'll go to her house on different days and take her out. At the end of both days we'll ask her which one was more fun!" Rusty said with sheer excitement. "This is stupid.. but I'll do it just to crush that stupid grin on your face."

While this was all going on, Albina would wave goodbye to her new friend. "Have a lovely night!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy)   There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:40 pm

Nightingale smiled brightly waving to her "May the blood that might rain from the skies stay out of your eyes~!" she fixed her mask and ran off with the body happily but her running just looked more like skipping.

Unless you have anything else to add i call this thread done

ooc/ps: do i smell a follow up thread?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy)   There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Thread Over!!

OOC:
We should do a follow up thread soon!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy)   There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 9:04 pm

OOC: alright pm me when you are ready for more ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy)   There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There are 2 different kinds of insanity (Energy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2