Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Vote_lcapThoughts about insanity (Ama) Voting_barThoughts about insanity (Ama) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Vote_lcapThoughts about insanity (Ama) Voting_barThoughts about insanity (Ama) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Thoughts about insanity (Ama)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 3:46 am

It has been months since anyone has heard from nightingale, no killings, no screaming, nothing. Even Jenny hadn't seen her sinceshe let her out of her cell at titans tower wheen Hotwire wasnt payong attention. She knew she might start killing again but she also knew Hotwire would ship her to some other asylum and just put her in a worse condition her sanity already was in.

That and it was hard keeping someone who looked just like you locked up in a cage shouting bloody murder around. She could have just kept her drunk to keep her sane for a while but killing someone with some wierd alcoholic desise wasnt a good idea.

Jenny Had tried not to think too much on it. The thought of someone who was basically you if you lost your grip and your mind wasnt a good way to stay sane and even Jenny knew that even her thread on that was hanging lose on that. Hell barely even a year ago she had a mental break down she unlike Nightingale had just been lucky and was able to bounce back some how.

Jenny was looking at a poofy dress that was near ballierna like through a store window standing on the side walk. She couldn't help but wonder though no... she didnt wonder she knew... Nightingale was her exact clone except for her looks...

if she and nightingale had swaped locations and she was raised in jump while nightingale in texas they would be swapped and shed be the insane one whose running around god knows where.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:32 am

With the Guild no longer in the picture, and seemingly HIVE in a freefall. For the first time in her entire life, Quinn had no-one that she had to answer to. The HIVE chapter in her life had firmly been closed, in large part down to Pix. Someone that Quinn believed to be a friend, but someone who had shown little faith in what she had told him, selling her on to a mutated monkey for whatever experiments he had in mind. Being on her lonesome, it allowed Quinn to do as she pleased, act the way she pleased and so on. It allowed for the assassin who the Guild tried to throw in the trash to come alive. It was all so very humbling.

She had every reason in the world to move on from Jump City, to leave it in her past. But no, she didn’t. And at this moment in time she was in downtown, Jump City. The snake assassin sat on the ledge of a small furniture store’s roof. By her side was of course, her beloved ring blade. Quinn was simply wasting the day, watching as the world went by - fun was best reserved for the dark depths of the night.

As she sat there, her eyes widened as she tilted her head slightly to one side. She had caught a glimpse of someone she hadn’t seen in a long time, a friend, and one who hadn’t wrong her at that. Clearly intrigued, the snake-girl grabbed hold of her ring blade and then dropped down to the floor below, causing a pedestrian or two to be caught a bit off guard, and need to move out the way. Quinn didn’t care, no, she walked towards ‘Nightingale’ now with the ring blade in her left hand, held over her shoulder. “Night…?”.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:20 am

Jenny blinked when she heard the girl. She turned her head to look to quinn and blinked once more looking from her to around her but she didnt see nightingale. She looked back to Quinn . "are you talking to me?" she loked the girl over she sure did look like a girl Nightingale would hang out with. She actually really liked how the girl looked she had a intresting fashion style and not the bad kind of intresting.

Everything worked together just right the makeup to the hair and the combo of the two pulling the rest of the clothes together. She blinked and refocused though it wasnt really nice to zone out when talking to others even when you zoned out to think about how you liked how the person looked .
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:46 am

Quinn raised an eyebrow to the comment returned by the girl. Did she not see that there was no-one else around? “Well, yeah… there’s no-one else around”. This was odd, Quinn for sure thought that Nightingale would recognize her straight away. Perhaps she was playing games, or had a few too many bumps on the head. “Come on, quit playing around, Night”. Quinn said with a playful push of the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:00 pm

Jenny blinked once more as she was shoved clearifying that this was infact one of nightingales friend's. "I'm sorry you have me mixed up with someone else. I haven't gone by the name Knight in a long time and Im not Nightingale either." She for a short while had gone by the name Shadow knight so just to clerify if the girl meant Knight aka shadow knight she was miss informed on her current name aand to inform her that she wasn't nightingale either.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 7:26 am

“Yeah, sure”. Quinn said with a roll of the eyes. She wasn’t buying it. This was Nightingale trying to play some silly game with her, clearly. “So then… what does the name Nightingale mean to you?”. Quinn said, stood there awaiting an elaborate explanation. Quinn hadn’t said ‘Nightingale’ yet, she had. May as well hear whatever made up malarkey she’d spew next.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 3:14 am

Great she didn't buy it.. and it was on sale too! She sighed. "Well shes my slightly altered clone. shes exactly like me except she wasn't lucky enough to hold onto her sanity like me. I'm sorry to say that Shes been gone a long time now eversince i let her go before Hotwire shipped her off to a mental intitution."

"To be honest asylums make my skin crawl so I can only imagine what its like for her since she was locked in one and driven insane in one for some fucked up way to try and make her into a weapon. Chances are Nightingale is in hiding now so the asylum who had taken her can't find her and no one can ship her off to another asylum. It's what I'd do if I was her."

She paused and looked over the girl and thought back to a few months ago when she had fought with nightingale and she mentioned a girl she made a freind of and found really cute. She then blushed as she stared at Quinn longer. "You're the girl Addison liked-" she then covered her mouth wide eyed '%#!@ I broke the chick code'
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:57 am

There was a fair chunk of information there for Quinn to process. Name drops that she needed to think over; Hotwire, for example. It was a name that Quinn only knew from Pix’s incessant rants about the incompetency of the Titans. It may mean that Nightingale had got mixed up with the Titans, that right now Quinn was stood before a Titan – an enemy.

“Addison?”. What was the girl even on about now? Chick code? What? “Why would you even lock her up?! She’s not insane, just different. That’s what Quinn had told her before. It seemed the Titans and HIVE were both quick to judge. “You’re going to find her for me”.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:21 am

Jenny reficused and cleared her throat lowering her hand from her mouth. "Adison is her real name nightingale is the code name she gave herself." She explained and shook her head. "I didn't and wouldn't lock her up because I know lcoking her up won't help her any if you listened you'd remember that I was the one to free her from the cell Hotwire put her in just so she wouldn't get sent to one." Jenny explained

"And I'll help you look for her because she kind grew on me as a friend and I want to help her but I'm not going to do it because you're ordering me to. I can start looking up and nightingale signs from recent spottings since nightingale leaves her own versions of Nightingale was here signs whereever she goes well unless shes drunk all the time then at that point shes by asylum standards of sane till the alcohol wears off so she would lay low and not kill to make signs."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 12:46 pm

"Whatever". Quinn said with a roll of the eyes as the girl said she wouldn't be taking orders. It did seem as though she had something of a plan for tracking Nightingale down though, a fairly comprehensive one at that. "Good".

"Guess I'll check her old hangout". It had been a while, yes, but once Quinn was there she'd know she was looking in the right place. Likely to find a bloody rose or stuffed animal laying around.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:40 pm

Jenny nodded "okay meet me at Holin Hotel room 230 5th floor." she siad going off her own way. When Quinn arived shed see bodies laying around everywhere probably to ward off unwanted visitors. though between the bodies was a rose peddle trail going upstairs. when and if she went up there the peddles lead to 3 skelleton sthat had been laid on a table.

they each had a arm stuck in the air with string holding them togwther. in the center of all their limp hands (the skelleton bones are held togehter by string) was what looked like a music box met of metal. burned into the top was the name "Quinny" if Quinn took the box and pened it she'd see a necklace inside it.

It played a creepy little music box like song already being prewound. under the necklace was a not from Nightingale and read "open" on the top of it. The necklace itself was a dagger made of metal but it's blade was made of dimands that all together would be about a caract worth maybe more and the tip of it was made of rubys to look like blood also about a carrot worth. The not would read.

"Dear Quinny, sorry I had to bail after I got freed from a cell I was locked in a man from an asylum I basically grew up in came to try and get me and toss me back in. I figured if I ran there would be more of a chance to see you again than in their asylum. Though i figured if you came here I could leave you this. I stole a jewlery store for the dimands and rubys and made the rest even the box myself. It's a sorry I had to go gift but I'll be back. You can do what ever you want with it I don't mind but I hope you're not mad. Oh and the gilr I told you about, the one I said I looked like. She came back fromthe dead some how. She has brown haor and 4 sharp teeth so if you see her around just know its not me also don't try to hurt her shes nice and I think she lef the titans so also not a jerk team member of the guy who had me locked up. your bestie, Nighty."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 6:34 am

“Alright”. Quinn said with a nod as she watched Jenny depart the scene. It was time to find Nightingale’s old hangout – hard to tell from the streets. Quinn proceeded down an alleyway and climbed up onto the roof of the store, from there she would know what way to head.

Sometime later, the brunette haired snake-girl was stood outside the house that Nightingale called home. Without even a slight bit of reluctance, did Quinn simply just push open the front door and head inside. “Bodies. Great…”. Quinn said having surveyed her surroundings. Among it all though, a trail of rose petals, similar to the petals on the type of rose that Nightingale had given her before.

Things didn’t get any less creepy upstairs, as there were three skeletons, held together with an arm out each. Together the skeletons held a small box, looking upon it there was the name ‘Quinny’ burned into it – the pet name Nightingale gave her. As she opened the box up, a creepily disturbing piece of music began to play; chilling. A necklace laid inside, an expensive looking one at that.

Jewellery would be a perfect gift for some, but not Quinn. To her it signalled a butt load of cash, and nothing more. It wasn’t her fault though, it was as a result of the lessons of the Guild. Quinn had been brought up to believe that the only belongings she had were the clothes on her back and the weapon in her hand; nothing more. Even in HIVE, in Quinn’s living quarters; it was an empty room, with a makeshift bed on the floor.

As Quinn went to close the box, she did notice what seemed like a piece of paper, a note. She was sure to grab that, yet closed the box just to stop the spine tingling music it played. There she stood upstairs, her eyes scanning the note as she read. It was conclusive about Nightingale’s situation, that’s for sure. Though running never solved anything. Quinn would stuff the note in her pocket, and then grab hold of the box before taking her leave.

---

“Hotel room; 230 - 5th floor”. Quinn said to herself as she stood before a brown wooden door. She had ventured to where Jenny had told her to meet her. Stood there, Quinn knocked on the door a couple of times; awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:12 am

The door would open moments later and Jenny would move to the side gestering for her to enter. "I found her and sadly so did 2 asylums..." she lead her over to her computer. "Nightingale seemed to have been found and caught by an asylum in some place called steal city that luckily and unlucky for her isnt too far from here."

She pulled up an asylum listing of paitents with nightingale's real name highlighted she being listed under maximum security. "She seems to have been shoved in there a week or so after what i assume her leaving Jump. Which means shes been locked up in this asylum for many months. Acording to many reports" she pulled them up seeming to have hundreds of them.

"Shes been one of their worst behaved paitent since the vanishing. She has stolen many guns from gaurds when they weren't paying attention and hid them in her cell until she made them into some sort of shotgun pistol combo with a function for it to turn into another weapon but was taken from her before she could get more parts."

"She has used the weapon to kill 20 men so far. Many other times she has maimed gaurds and aparently bit off so many ears of gaurds she is now under pernament wired mask detail where she has to wear a wired mask at all times along with a straight jacket to keep her from hurting others. Shes even now in maximum security section due to her actions and these are only a few of them that I've told you about."

She then pulled up a document that had an approved stamp on it. "Though the original asylum she was stuck in way back when has found her again due to this asylum and has already got approval of shipping nightingale back to their base. Though I have no idea what they'll do to her when they get her. They've been trying to get her since she broke out probably to try and run tests on her now... and probably not just mental ones now." She looked to quinn "She has 2 days now until they come for her."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:19 am

Quinn entered the room, following Jenny inside. It appeared as though the hero had been busy at work like she said, trying to track Nightingale down. And it appeared as though there would be an opportunity to get her back. "Then in two days, we get her back". It would be tricky, but it was nothing compared to what those in Jump City had been contending with recently. "They must have a secure route that they use for these types of transfers. Find the route, pick an ambush spot and voila! She's back".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 4:42 am

Jenny nodded and turned to her Nightingale had sorta grown on her and well much like nightingale she felt a sisterly bond with her and well more like a big sisteer and her weird and annoying little sister thta constantly neded saving. "Well unless you and a group to back us up its more of a two man highjacking than an ambush... that is if youre coming with me to get her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts about insanity (Ama)   Thoughts about insanity (Ama) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts about insanity (Ama)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next