Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Learning to Drive (Energy) Vote_lcapLearning to Drive (Energy) Voting_barLearning to Drive (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Learning to Drive (Energy) Vote_lcapLearning to Drive (Energy) Voting_barLearning to Drive (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Learning to Drive (Energy)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Learning to Drive (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:59 pm

Main Street.
Jump City.
Rush Hour.

"So let me get this straight," Jemmy said. The two of them were riding on Jenny's motorcycle through town. The sun was especially bright on this 85 degree day. Jemmy could feel sweat building up between her hands and Jenny's jacket. Her balloon had formed into a red helmet on her head, though this was mostly to avoid attention. It wasn't like Jemmy had anything to fear from falling off a motorcycle.

Traffic was flowing well, but the speed limit here was slow enough for them to talk comfortably. "You have a team of superheroes, and I'm on this team?" Jemmy scoffed at the idea. "Do you know how much power I would have to give up to be just a superhero? I'm a Lord of Chaos, and on that note, why would I follow your orders? Anyone's orders?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:50 am

Jenny drove slowly down the streets from the traffic as she casually started to talk to Jemmy. "I am aware Jemmy but believe me or don't believe me when I tell you it was all your decision. You wanted to be a better person and when i learned this I told you about the team I was forming and offered you a spot and you took it. At first I gave no orders but you brought up the topic of me being leader and everyone agreed. If you no longer want to be on the team no one is stopping you from leaving. I'd like you to stay because you are one of my closest friends but if you dont think you want to be a hero anymore you can leave." Jenny said bluntly. She didnt want Jemmy to leave the team but she really didn't want to force Jemmy into doing something she didn't want to do either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 3:46 am

"I'm not saying I want to leave," Jemmy said. A wicked smile spread over her face. Even though Jenny wouldn't be able to see it, the girl might hear it in Jemmy's voice. "Beating up bad guys and playing hero does sound like fun...some of the time. But you know me pretty well, so you know that I do what I want. I will certainly play with you and your friends, but I might also do some things you will not be proud of. So at the end of the day, while I'm willing to associate with you, will you be willing to associate with me? Will you want me on the team?"

Jemmy was quiet for a moment, partially because she didn't want to be too convincing. She didn't actually want Jenny to kick her off the team. What was the fun in that? But she felt like Jenny deserved at least a fair warning.

"Some days, I want to be a hero. Some days, I want to be a villain. And some days, I want to drive a motorcycle." She hoped that Jenny would pick up on the hint. "There is only one thing I never do, and that is feel regret."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:11 am

Jenny silently listened to her and partly looked back to her yet still at the road. "To be honest At the end of the day I try to play hero but I accept that I have done a lot of bad trust me, I know how I handle things aren't the best way to handle things by other hero's terms but I do what I want. You told me about your feelings on orders when you joined so I told you that generally my orders were suggestions do them or don't. As long as you don't try and kill me or the others I don't care what you do" She was silent for a bit too but smirked at Jemmy's comment. "Some days I want to be a hero, and some days I want to be a rock star but no days will I let others drive my motor cycle especially since I just re did the paint job."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Jemmy pouted, playfully. "And here I thought we were such good friends. What if you get into a fight and you need me to deliver your motorcycle to you? Or, more likely, what if I were to accidentally test your motorcycle out some time when you're not around? Without the proper training, I might end up getting a scratch on the poor thing. That would just be too sad. I think you should reconsider your answer, but of course, that's entirely up to you."

Jemmy giggled, knowing that her threat would not go unnoticed. Manipulating people was a lot of fun, but Jemmy also wanted to see just how smart Jenny was. Her memories of their previous friendship were all gone, so Jemmy needed to see for herself just what this leader was capable of.

Plus, she really did want to drive a motorcycle. Who wouldn't?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:47 pm

"You can teleport you dont need it that and when im not there means when the keys to the motorcycle arent there either so i am not worried about surprise test drives that and this baby goes usually where I go and if I need you to deliver it you can put your hand on it and teleport it with you over to me. " She looked back at her with a grin "I talked you into letting my boyfriend and thousands of people live before when you were trying to kill him and them trying to trick me into doing what you wanted and failed. I don't think getting you not to mess with my motor cycle will be an issue but hey, when I'm dead you can have it and since you are immortal and I'm not it shouldnt be too long of a wait for you but as long as I'm alive you can't drive it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 2:25 am

Jemmy was both annoyed and intrigued at the same time. Jenny said that Jemmy would inherit the motorcycle from her. Being an immortal, the wait shouldn't be too long on Jemmy's time frame. The idea that the motorcycle would be all hers was definitely nice to think about.

But patience was a virtue that Jemmy did not possess.

"I can have it when you die? Thanks, but you know those are dangerous words to tell a Lord of Chaos." Jemmy didn't actually want to threaten to kill Jenny. That would be taking things just a little bit too far, but she couldn't help but point out the quickest way for her to obtain the motorcycle.

Jemmy also didn't like being taken lightly. Unfortunately, Jenny had made many good points. It would be difficult for Jemmy to get her little hands on the keys and the motorcycle without the teen girl around to stop her. It seemed like threats were not a good motivator for Jenny. She was confrontational by nature. If someone yelled at her, she would yell back twice as loud.

Maybe bribery would work better. "Too bad I already promised not to kill you. Wait, I actually didn't yet. Hmm. Well, I still don't want to kill you, even if you won't let me play with your stuff. Maybe we can come to an agreement. If you let me drive your motorcycle, I could make it worth your while. There has to be something you want." Jemmy paused, trying to figure out what Jenny might actually desire. She doubted that money or fame would work. If the teen girl had wanted cash, then she wouldn't have devoted so much time to fighting crime. After a few moments, Jemmy still couldn't think of anything. "Or, if your life is perfect and you desire nothing, there is always the future. I could owe you a favor, a very valuable favor."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 11:47 am

Jenny sighed "Look Jemmy when we first met i'm pretty sure you hated me because i talked to much and you couldn't mess with me and i'm guessing you are like a horse when it meets someone new, you want to know what you can do and get away with which will only get you probably annoyed when you learn you can't mess with me or manipulate me so if you want to keep trying go ahead I just wanted to tell you that it wont get you very far if at all anywhere."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:04 am

Jemmy frowned. "I'm nothing like a horse, Jenny, and you would do well to remember that. Remember, I've only known you for a few days. I really wouldn't be that sad to see you die."

Oops. Jemmy hadn't intended to go that far. She could probably spend hundreds of years trying to manipulate a single person, but she wouldn't stand to be insulted. And whether Jenny meant it as an insult or not, Jemmy took it as one.

"Still, that wouldn't be fun, and if I have nothing to gain here, I'll get my fun from somewhere else. You might want to head over towards the Harley Davidson store. I have a feeling that there's going to be a robbery in about 2 minutes."

Jemmy teleported. Her destination was the Harley Davidson store she had mentioned. The salesman was surprised to see a little girl appear before his eyes. Jemmy was also surprised, because the man recognized her.

"You're Shivering Jemmy!"

Jemmy raised her eyebrows. "How do you know me?"

"The news."

So, Jemmy was in the public eye, was she? That made sense. She couldn't imagine her former self trying too hard to hide her presence. Besides, she did get a certain enjoyment from being recognized. "What do they say about me? Am I a good or a bad guy?"

"Um...They didn't really say. They don't know yet."

"Then you can make up your own mind." Her body grew into that of a teenager. It would be easier to drive this way. "Get a helmet. We're going on a ride. I hope you're a good teacher, because I've never driven one of these before." The salesman hesitated. The company policy was just to go along with any sort of robbery, especially if meta-humans were involved. "Oh don't worry. Heroes are already on the way to save you. Let's just have some fun."

One minute later, a motorcycle came roaring through the front door. The salesman held on tightly, trying not to fall off. Jemmy leaned her head back and let out a howl. The motorcycle turned and went down the road, going faster and faster despite the hostage's constant requests to slow down.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 8:04 am

"I wasn't insulting you it was an ana-" Jemmy cut her off to announce that she was going to rob a bike store. Well she mainly just hinted towards it, Jenny sighed rolling her eyes before talking many short cuts to get to the bike store. She wasn't planning on arresting Jemmy or anything but she knew with a city full of newbie heroes who think they know what they are doing jemmy could get hurt badly by those incompetent children. Jenny drove up next to Jemmy the man seeming to calm a little when Jenny showed up thinking she was there to save him.

Jenny leaned forward resting her elbow on her bikes handle the laying her head in her hand as the other was used to drive as she watched Jemmy. "You look good as a teen ager Jemmy maybe you should think about having that as your main form, oh and a screaming man who sells motorcylces and probably has never driven one before is a horrible pick for a teacher." She smiled to her "Though I wouldn't let you drive my bike I will teach you how to drive if you want but you'll need to ditch the sales man his screaming is getting annoying." Jenny said casually never once telling Jemmy she should take her bike back right now or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:00 am

Jenny showed up, true to her heroic vocation. Jemmy smiled. Maybe two motorcycles would be better than one.

Jenny was pleasantly calm, starting off the conversation with a compliment. She said that Jemmy looked good as a teenager, and should even consider using this form all the time. Jemmy grinned. Jenny certainly did know her well. "Thanks. Maybe I will."

Jenny also said that the screaming salesman was probably not the best teacher. Jemmy had to agree. Sure, she was swerving a little bit, running over curbs, and barely avoiding the occasional car, but it wasn't like she was doing a bad job. It wasn't like she had crashed yet. You would think a true motorcycle salesman would live for the thrill of the road.

Oh well, at least he had shown her the basics: the gas, how to turn, the breaks. He had told her where the breaks were many, many times in his screaming.

"Hey," the salesman said, "I've driven a..."

Jenny went on to offer to teach Jemmy how to drive (on this motorcycle at least), but only if Jemmy let the salesman go. She worded it differently, but Jemmy knew a thing or two about manipulating people. Jenny was definitely smart enough to play this game, and Jemmy was fine with losing as long as she got her driving lessons.

"Deal," Jemmy said. She brought her bike to an abrupt halt. She turned to the man. "Off." Despite his attempt at sounding brave, he was eager to get off, and away from these two meta-humans. He knew what happened when meta-humans fought in this town. Things blew up, and people died.

Jemmy leaned onto her handlebars, mimicking her teacher. "So, I know how to make it move, but it's all jerky." Jemmy would listen to her friend's instructions and do what she was told.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:51 am

Jenny parked by jemmy and watched as the man quickly left. "Finally, all that screaming was getting on my nerves" Jenny said casually it would seem and was most likely true that jenny honestly didn't care what happened to the man she just was really getting annoyed with his screaming. Jenny then smiled to Jemmy "Well in my opinion the ninja motorcycle is much better and cooler than the Harley Davison you have making me want to say that's why but its most likely not that even though different motorcycles handle differently from others. So tell me when steering do you constantly slightly angle the handles in another direction to try to keep it going straight?"

((ooc: i will admit I don't know too much about how to drive anything yet so i'm winging it or i'll be saying things like, jenny tells her how to do the proper technique))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:00 pm

OOC: lol That's okay, I don't know the first thing about motorcycles.

BIC:
Over time, Jenny answered all of Jemmy's questions. Soon, Jemmy was driving like a pro. She pulled up the visor on her helmet and flashed a big smile at her friend. "Thanks for doing this, Jenny. I didn't remember anything about you, but now I think I know you better. You're smart, and I think I was wise in asking you to be the leader of the team. I will gladly come fight by your side whenever you call." Jemmy giggled. "As long as I'm not taking a bath or something."

She spun her motorcycle around. "I have tons of cash, you know. I think I'll buy this motorcycle. That should make that guy happy. I'll probably throw him a hundred dollars on top of the sale, too, for the scare I put him though. Chaos can be good, you know. Also, when you do eventually die, of old age I'm sure, I will be honored to look after your motorcycle. It will be in good hands, and I will remember you with it."

The Lord of Chaos revved her engine. "I'll race you back to the bike store. Last one there buys lunch." Jemmy's bike shot forward, giving herself a head start. To be fair, she needed it. One day of riding around wasn't going to make her as good of a pilot as Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:16 am

Jenny smiled as they finished and looked to jemmy with a  nod "Thank you Jemmy that means a lot to me. I know you remember little to nothing about me but I am ready and willing to change that any time." she then made a 180 degree turn with Jemmy putting her foot down as she looked to her. Jemmy was going to pay the man for her bike... she really had changed... but that was certainly not a bad thing. She then challenged her to a race and Jenny grinned as she drove after her " you're on!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:47 am

The two motorcycles weaved through traffic, eventually reaching the store. As hard as she tried, Jemmy just wasn't able to match Jenny's experience and control.

"Looks like you won," Jemmy said, taking off her helmet. It turned back into a balloon as she turned back into a child. Jenny's words had been kind, but this was the form that Jemmy had chosen. It was what kept her identity stable in a world where nothing else stayed the same. "Anywhere you want to eat, I'm buying. I gotta pay that guy first, though." Jemmy disappeared, only to reappear a moment later, a large wad of cash in her hand. She walked in and handed it to the salesman, who looked only more flustered.

"So what do you think now?" She asked him. "Am I good or bad?"

The man counted the money and realized just how big of a 'tip' Jemmy was giving him. He smiled at her and shrugged. "You're okay."

Jemmy burst into laughter and walked out the door. She teleported her motorcycle back home before crawling on the back of Jenny's bike. "It was fun learning to drive," she said. She turned her balloon back into a helmet and donned it. "But you do it the best. Let's go fast, and then we'll get fat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Drive (Energy)   Learning to Drive (Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning to Drive (Energy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next