Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Vote_lcapRecon? Or goofing off? [Open] Voting_barRecon? Or goofing off? [Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Vote_lcapRecon? Or goofing off? [Open] Voting_barRecon? Or goofing off? [Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Recon? Or goofing off? [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Recon? Or goofing off? [Open]   Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:57 pm

Okay, so they had been here for a few days now and while they were still NO where close to finding this criminal, they learned plenty of things about the planet and it's inhabitants. Or atleast this city and it's residents. The first obvious fact was that there were these "super humans" running around. Well, running around was an exaggeration. They existed and the pair had seen them enough times to find that they were fairly common. This fact alone made them more... wary of bringing unwanted attention to themselves. But Mo believed that their target may want to use this to her advantage and if she was any where, she had to be somewhere in or near this city. Razz had no agument against this thinking, as Mo's people seemed to know more about this criminal then he did.

"So... us walking around in broad daylight helps us because?" Razz questioned Mo as they made their way down the street.

"Well, we both need to be more familiar with the city and stuff don't we? I mean, you JUST discovered that music here has usually has less meaning here then your planet yesterday," Mo replied with a skip in her step.

"That... garbled mess was not music. It was like... someone just threw melodies and harmonies into a blender and put it on liquefy," Razz snorted in irritation. Yes, his people had blenders. Got a problem with that?

"All cultures are different Razz sweety~" Mo cooed, smirking when Razz blushed and turned away to hide a blush. She enjoyed the fact Vocalin bodies were extra sensitive to vibrations.

"Doesn't change the fact that it sounds like Gawr'guuk," Razz replied with a noise that no creature with a mouth should have been able to make.

"Razz! It's rude to use such language around a lady," Mo teased, walking backwards and NOT paying attention to her hearing.

"Behind you-" Razz began before Mo bumped- I mean fell on someone. Razz could have mentioned something earlier, but he wanted the satisfaction of watching Mo fall on her butt.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Recon? Or goofing off? [Open]   Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:20 am

Cain walked down the street at a leisurely pace, lost within her own thoughts. It had been a few months since the incident with the old friend of her father's, and she had tricked her into becoming a lich. She wasn't even concerned with her hero work anymore; she couldn't use her magic anymore. Not her game magic, anyhow...but the disgusting necromancy magic that came with her being a lich.

She supposed it could have been worse. She could still maintain her human form, after all.

"Behind you-" she heard someone start to call out.

As she was lost deep in thought, she bumped into someone on the street, knocking both of them flat on their butts. Cain winced, feeling a bit fragile as she looked at Morpha and Razz. Razz was certainly interesting, but it was Morpha she felt more drawn to. She was absolutely adorable, and it took her mind off of the fact that she was no longer even human.

"Ouch...I'm sorry," she apologized in her strong British accent. "I should have been paying attention to where I was going..."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Recon? Or goofing off? [Open]   Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:43 am

"Oof!" Mo grunted before falling on her butt. Cain's absentmindedness washed over Mo after their brief moment of physical contact, which confused and disorientated her for a moment before she realized what had happened.

"To be honest, I thought you were going to fall on her," Raz admitted, offering to help them both up. Razz had no idea what Cain had said, and the strange accent didn't help either. He had no idea if the tone meant she was apologetic, or was supposed to sound like that. They REALLY needed to get over this language barrier.

"Was that a fat joke?" Mo commented as she was helped up.

"What? No. I meant since you're... more top heavy that it would make sense for you to topple more easily," Razz replied and somewhat wished he hadn't. Not that he had anything to worry about with Mo's laid back and easy going nature.

"I think she would have preferred that, if what I just sensed was right," Mo giggled. It was a vague sense, and she didn't know precisely, but the fact Cain was more interested in Mo was picked up. Someone here wasn't totally put off by their presence, so she should use this to her advantage. "Sup?" Mo attempted to greet Cain, using a word she had heard other humans use to greet eachother. Her tone made it obvious she had no idea what the word meant, and was clearly hoping it was being used in the right context.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Recon? Or goofing off? [Open]   Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Jay had been flying over head looking around the city for oddball crimes when she saw a two person collision down below. She chuckled to herself and glided down and landed on an nearby low building and watched from a short distance. She was always interested in a little people watching, just for something to do. She couldn't help but let out a small chuckle when one of the two who had crashed said "sup" as if it was a completely new word for him. Yep people watching was well worth flying over the city all day, she thought smiling slightly to herself. But she did want to make sure they were alright.

"Hey, you guys ok?" she called over to the group. She had a few first aid things in her backpack, in case she ever needed them, but it didn't look like either of them were busted up much if at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Recon? Or goofing off? [Open]   Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:09 pm

OOC: Oh thank god, Batang is much less obnoxious.

BIC: Cain would have helped Mo up, but the man accompanying her, Razz, helped both of them up. Although she felt like she lost a potential brownie point for not helping Mo up herself, she was sure she would get many more chances. However, this is when she discovered something disheartening: they were foreigners.

What clued you in? How the guy over there is covered in natural armor and that fabulous woman is green? she scolded herself. How could I be such an idiot?

Mo said something and giggled, and Cain's ears were burning. The green woman suddenly said, "'Sup?", and surprised her. So she did know some English!

Cain giggled slightly, smiling brightly to her, and offered a hand, trying to be as hospitable as possible.

"Hello...I'm Cain. Sorry for knocking you down."

If Mo took her hand and shook it, she would offer her hand to Razz in the same way, and shake his as well, out of politeness. Soon, she saw someone flying overhead, and looked up, seeing someone with wings, who asked if they were alright shortly.

"We're fine!" she called back. "I just wasn't being careful!" she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Recon? Or goofing off? [Open]   Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 3:32 pm

((OOC: Mo is the one that said Sup, and she is a she... as far as things are concerned :P))

Mo was indeed green! Vocalin skin tones varied more then humans and virtually spanned the entire color spectrum, ironic considering the fact that most of them can't even see colors. Razz was a shade of blue-green, Mo was more of a martian man hunter green and her hair was a dark green with some magenta highlights. You can imagine how awkward it was when she asked Razz how it looked, even when it was right in his face where he could see it. But enough with the fluff!

Mo giggled excitedly and did alittle hop as Cain not only responded, but she also learned that ANOTHER word she had heard was also a greeting. So she essentially understood that, and then was basically lost in everything else that was said. For some reason, Mo loved Cain's accent <3. "She said hello! She understood me!" Mo said excitedly to Razz, slipping into English for a moment and going back to Vocalin.

"Hello?" Razz repeated in Vocalin.

"No no. H-E-L-L-O," Mo corrected him.

Hello," Razz said correctly this time, arching an eyebrow as if the sound was weird. Mo smiled before returning her attention to Cain and noticed her friendly gesture.

Cain you fool! Mo initially accepted the handshake, but took it even further by pulling Cain into a Mo-styled hug. It is either very pleasant or very uncomfortable depending on your perspective. And then Mo was curious. She had suspected this for awhile now, but now she could get a closer look. When Mo finally released Cain, her eyes fell on Cain's chest. "Mo... what are you doing?" Razz asked slipping on his glasses to have a better look. He could see Mo and Cain clear enough, and heard Jay a mile away... sort of. He heard something in the air but couldn't make out where it was with all of the noise and vibrations on the ground.

"Hm? Oh, I was just wondering what purpose these things served," Mo replied still in Vocalin... and cupped her breasts for a brief moment incase Razz had no idea what she meant. He already had an idea what she meant, and so did everyone else who didn't understand what she just said. "I mean, I know that 'females' have them..." Mo continued in bewilderment.

"Mo... why did you... nevermind," Razz facepalmed. "RA-ZUul," Razz pressed on, gesturing to himself while speaking. He was trying to introduce himself.

"I am Morphia! Or Mo for short," Mo added with an enthusiastic pump of her arm up. Mo's name, even in Vocalin was just as simple to understand as Razz' was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recon? Or goofing off? [Open]   Recon? Or goofing off? [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recon? Or goofing off? [Open]
Page 1 of 1