Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Goofing off for once (Titans) Vote_lcapGoofing off for once (Titans) Voting_barGoofing off for once (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Goofing off for once (Titans) Vote_lcapGoofing off for once (Titans) Voting_barGoofing off for once (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Goofing off for once (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Goofing off for once (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Jenny had been training a bit in the training room wanting to get some practice in for her patrol she was going to do tomorrow night after she preformed at a club. Jenny had managed to get a lot of music related things and games with her money that she didn't spend on some food of the fridge or on fabric and sewing stuff to keep her costume in one piece since it got trashed a lot from all the thugs she had been taking down lately.

Jenny was wearing her eye and mouth mask as usual but she wore a black tank top and some jean shorts that she had gotten recently to wear around the tower so she would look exactly like she did while in civilian wear. she had her hair in a pony tail with her hat off and she had to admit she loved not having to hide her ears while in the tower. Jenny came up to the main room and got a water bottle pulling down her mouth mask to take a drink as she thought.

Most of the titans must be working as hard as her and also probably had a secret identity life to keep up with. This usually made things crazy and stress full. So why not for tonight they just act like normal teens that is if any of them were home. Jenny ran up to her room grabbing some games music and her laptop and ran down stairs blaring some music by feeding the info into the stereo system from her laptop to attract their attention.

She placed out some games that weren't even out yet in stores that one of her online friends hooked her up with and grabbed out some junk food. She then pulled out her communicator and started to speak into it. "Hey guys I know you all must be busy and that it's pretty late at night but were all teens so I figured hey why not for a night we all just goof off since things are a bit slow tonight crime wise? Anyways if you want to hang out come on down to the main ops room and hey maybe we can get to know each other better and just act like normal teens for once?" She then drank some more of her water and she jammed out a bit to the music waiting to see if anyone joined her.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:18 pm

When paige sent the message over the communicator, hotwire was already on his way up. Albeit, he was on his way up to complain about the noise. But the message made hotwire think. He had been working really hard lately. What with updating the simulator to keep up with paige and yangs increasing skill levels, helping Yang with her new suit, and generally being the go to fix it guy for all the broken toys the titans would bring in after missions, Hotwire was pretty exhausted. He decided that he needed to relax.

"Sounds good to me. What are we playing?" Hotwire asked, putting his hands behind his head as he walked into the main opps room, a mere 10 seconds after paige put out the announcement.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:04 pm

Jenny smiles as she held out the games most to all weren't even in stores yet and weren't going to be for a few months. "Take you pick and glad you decided to hang out." Jenny hoped that the last time she saw Hotwire he was only acting the way he did because he was in work mode or something and hoped this time around he wouldn't annoy her as much. Jenny ate some chips as she looks to him again. "So how have you been Hotwire?"

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:07 am

Manic had been out on patrol, his turn to be on standby out in Jump City, ready to put an end to trouble. But it had been fairly quiet throughout today, and even now in the evening. Manic was quite happy to hear what was suggested by Paige, blaring out from his communicator attached to his belt. Unclipping the device, Manic raised it up and decided to answer seeing as no-one else did. "Sounds good, be there in just a few sec-". In a hazy blur, Manic had moved from the streets of Jump City into the Main Ops room of the Tower. A smile spread across his face, he finished. "-onds".Manic's smile faded ever so slightly as he saw that Hotwire was there as well, someone who had never seemed to be too friendly. "What's up?".
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:09 pm

"I'm good. I guess taking a break and hanging back every once in a while won't be too bad." Hotwire said before manic came running in. He really didn't want to have to deal with him, but he really didn't have a choice if he didn't want to seem like a jerk.

"We're going to be gaming. How about you choose manic?" Hotwire said trying to extend some kind of courtesy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:11 pm

Kale was going to bring the team a gift tonight for accepting him anyway. Paige's invite couldn't have come at a more perfect time because he was already on his way back to the Tower with his gift.

Suddenly the door to the main ops opened and in came Kale with a very large, bloody burlap sack over his shoulder. "Look what I got everyone!" Kale said joyfully, as he dragged the sack over to the middle of the room, leaving a smeared blood trail in it's wake and unraveled it while speaking. "I know you humans love to eat meat, I can't but I heard some of your favorites is beef. So I went and got some for you all." Kale then revealed that there was an actual whole dead bull inside the bag, leaving the question of how he got it, how he even carried it here, and finally if he really didn't realize they had to cook and cut out the good parts before eating it. "It fought fiercely, definitely a worthy meal I'd say."

The teen's attire was his usual clothing with absence of his mage cloak, smeared with blood patches all over his body. Kale pulled out a bloody meat cleaver and raised it above the cow's head, ready to chop off it's cranium in one swing. "Dig in everyone! Dinner's on me." He seemed so sure he had done something good for the team, it would almost be a shame to tell him otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Jenny smiled to manic and Hotwire the two seeming to get along. "You guys pick the game I'm gonna get a soda." Jenny hops over the couch and goes to the fridge as she grabbed a soda and as soon as she heard Kale she smiled excitedly her ears perking up a lot but as soon as she saw what he had her eyes went wide and her ear dropped to her sides. After a moment she walked over with an awkward smile. " You know I think if I ate some I'd eat too much and there won't be any for the guys and they probably would enjoy this way more that I would so." She had a wide smile on her face as she gestured to it.

"Enjoy boys." She looked to kale holding in laughter she found this really funny and Kale was so sweet to think of them like this even if it wasn't cooked and how he obtained it was questionable over all he was thinking of doing something nice for the team and to Jenny that's all that mattered. "Oh and uh Kale... before you chop off its head which you probably shouldn't do right here where you'd get blood everywhere You should probably clean up cause again we wouldn't want to get blood everywhere."

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:45 pm

The very second Kale entered the room, dragging along a blood stained burlap sack , Manic's attention went from what game they may play, to the human delicacy being dragged across the floor. His eyes widened in amazement, following every step Kale made, including the grand reveal. For once, Manic had been shut up. It took a while before Manic could at all come up with any sort of coherent reply. "I uhhh... I had something to eat when I was out... yeah... Hotwire can have my share". Despite the speedster needing to eat a lot more, and larger portions compared to everyone else. He was prepared to go hungry for this meal - let someone else enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:28 pm

Hotwire looked in shock as Kale opened the bag. He was not eating that, bu the way he figured it, it would be hard for paige, manic and him to worm their way out of it. However, by the time hotwire realized it, paige and manic had wormed their way out of it... at hotwire's expense. What a team.

"I uh... don't know what to say." Hotwire muttered. He then had a flash of inspiration.Kale had no idea how freezers worked. He dragged the bull behind the counter out of site.

"Hmmm... yeah... I think I'll prepare it now. We have a cool thing here called a refrigerator." Hotwire said snapping his fingers. The refrigerator beneath the counter opened, and hotwire hastily pushed the bull in. With a wave of his hand, the inside of the freezer would rotate, hiding the dead bull, and showing other food. Hotwire soon found a plate of steaks and pulled it out. To kale, it would look like he had put a bull in a box, and made the box turn it into steaks.

"Mmmmmmm. A meal fit for a titan." Hotwire said popping them on the stove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:12 am

Kale's face turned to each Titan as they denied his offering one after the other. At first he thought maybe he had done something wrong, but then he realized it was because he hadn't cooked it yet. Humans needed things cooked or their stomachs began to ache like his did sometimes. "Ah ok..." Kale lowered his meat cleaver as Paige staved his hand with a suggestion and then Hotwire had his robots take the bull away. That left only the bloody mess on the floor and all over the mage's person. Paige went on to explain this mess wasn't very becoming. The teen looked himself and the room up and down. "Oh right, I'll clean it all up right away."

Goofing off for once (Titans) Kale10

Kale suddenly whipped out a scroll and tossed it into the air, then clapped his hands together over it and as he pulled them apart his old clothes were immediately sucked off his body into the scroll and replaced with new ones that were seemingly shot back on. The pink haired teenager smiled as he showed off his new threads to the others. He had finally grasped urban young adult wear in this realm. "Now for the floor." Kale stood for a moment, looking as if he was going to grab a mop, or a rag, or some other type of cleaning utensil, but instead the teen just ran and slid along the floor soaking up the blood into his new clothes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:36 pm

Jenny continued to try to hold in laughter as Manic managed to get out of eating the bull and Hotwire trying to get rid of it. Paige then looked to Kale once again as he changed his clothes and gave a soft smile as her eyes lowered slightly as she stared at him in chibi form blushing  a bit as tiny hearts floated from her head. He looked so amazing in those clothes, then again to her he looked great in anything.

Her chibi fantasizing was interrupted when he ran and slid through the blood. She tried not to laugh but some of her laughter leaked trough her hand that was covering her mouth in hopes not to laugh. Once he finished she went over to him and disspite the amount of blood that might be on him she gave him a hug and kiss. He was so very thoughtful and kind in her mind.

She didn't care if he bloodied up the room or if the bull was uncooked nor that his cleaning methods weren't the best. All she cared about was the fact that he went out of his way to do it. "Thank you for the meal and cleaning up Kale that was very nice of you to do" She said softly in a southern accent as she hugged him lightly smiling.

Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:23 am

"There's got to be an easier way than that...". Manic said to himself as he watched the Mage clean up himself and the floor in a rather intuitive but odd way. Someone should really introduce him to a mop, sliding though blood wasn't the most gracious activity. How do you even follow an act like that? For once, Manic was joke-less, stunned by what he had seen. "...I'm done...".
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:58 am

Hotwire watched in stunned silence as Kale cleaned up.Then paige hugged him. "You and me both." Hotwire muttered to Manic. For once it seemed they saw eye to eye on something at least.

"So while the meat is cooking, how about we play some games. We have to introduce them to Kale at some point." He suggested with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Kale was hugged and kissed by Paige! In an attempt to keep from blushing he turned his attention to Hotwire while still in her arms. "Games? What are Earth games like?" Kale was imagining physical bouts of strength and skill...At least that's how dragons played.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Jenny smiled to him as she looked to the guys as well before leading Kale over holding his hand. "Well there are many different kind of Games here on Earth and the one's were playing today are called video games which also have many different kinds of styles." She sat down on the couch looking to Hotwire and Manic. "So what game did you guys pick?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goofing off for once (Titans)   Goofing off for once (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goofing off for once (Titans)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next