Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Vote_lcapReviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Voting_barReviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Vote_lcapReviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Voting_barReviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Empty
PostSubject: Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now)   Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:10 am

Cynthia finished playing her song in her local pub, taking a sip of Guinness. Ever since the band had separated she'd been working at her pub as entertainment. An irritated sigh escaped her lips as she took the last gulp of her Guinness, she was happy with where she was but she really missed the band life.

She took her guitar and packed it away in it's case "thanks Joe see you tonight maybe, I have something I need to sort out today" she told the bartender, walking out onto the street with her hands in her pockets, she walked towards the café that she had heard Haruhi was working at. Ever since Jak had left the band had been different and had struggled slightly without their leader, after that Haruhi had gotten busy and Kris had mysteriously left as well as Bow too, Cynthia as usual had been the only one left.

Walking into the café and looking around, she walked over to the counter "hey I'm looking for Haruhi, she still works here right? I'm an old friend" she said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now)   Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Haruhi was I the back of the cafe, getting ready to end her shift. "Don't forget, you're covering Jill's shift on Saturday!" An older, plumpier lady with extremely curly brown hair told Haruhi as she leaned against one of the counters. "Don't worry I haven't forgotten." Haruhi replied as she hanged up her apron. She then felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to face one of her coworkers. "Someone's here asking for you." Haruhi tried to guess who it could be and then thanked her coworker for notifying her and made her way to the front counter. "Hey Cyn!" She was excited to see one of her bandmates and good friend's. "What brings you here? How you been?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now)   Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:30 am

Cynthia gave a grin "I've come to save you from this place Haru, I'm planning to bring the band back together" she told her with a confident look "I'm going to look for everyone else and I want you to help me, if we can't find the others or if they don't want to come back then we'll just have to recruit new people" she said as she stared at her friend with a determined and confident look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now)   Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reviving the Legend (Grayline revival thread, Grayline members only for now)
Page 1 of 1