Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Vote_lcapDrowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Voting_barDrowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Vote_lcapDrowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Voting_barDrowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Empty
PostSubject: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:43 am

The front door of the studio opened and in JaK came, clutching his stomach and breathing deeply. It was raining outside - a cliche' to follow suit of his mood - and he had walked across town in the gloomy weather to reach the dojo.

The blood trickling down from his side was due to his wound of which the stitches had re-opened. A normal human would've lost consciousness long ago, but JaK was determined. JaK was determined to feel every ounce of the pain in his body and heart to remind him never to be that weak again.

The boy took deep breaths as he hobbled in and then collapsed to the floor, unable to even close the door behind him. "I will fight...I will fight this destiny..." JaK's eyes grew wide as he barfed up a pile pile of red blood and then just laid there, unmoving.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:43 am

A girl with pink hair was already in the dojo. She had just purchased a violin in the music store that afternoon because it just felt...right. Now she was sitting alone in the dimly lit area, practicing the instrument that she knew she knew but couldn't remember. She was to blame for the rain outside, partly, anyway.

When the boy fell to the floor, Bow instantly recognized him and went wide eyed herself, gasping in horror and jumping up, almost dropping the brand new instrument. "JAK!?!?" She flew over to him and was already nearly in tears. "O-oh my god... What happened!? No. Never mind that. Umm... We need to get you to a hospital!!" But she didn't want to move him in this condition.

The girl had no idea of what to do, but when she saw that he was gripping his side, she immediately took off her own shirt and ripped it, wrapping it around his abdomen to stop the bleeding. Her tears only fueled the storm outside, but she couldn't help that right now. All she could do for him was lift him up and lay his head in her lap, smoothing his hair and sobbing softly. "J-jaK... Can you talk to me?" Her voice was soft and shaken, but continued to be a sweet lullaby to any who heard her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:24 am

JaK's hand hit the floor. "Ughh..Ya, I'm good. Lost it for a sec." He gasped for air. "Just...eh, give me a minute." He tried to rise up. "I'll heal."

His body had never healed this slow before. Could JaK's healing factor be overused or linked to his emotions?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:07 am

Haruhi had been out, buying chords, a new microphone stand and well ahe couldn't help but buy herself some new black tights for a rock outfit she was working on. "Hey I'm b- Jak!!" She quickly dropped the bags she was carrying when she saw Jak and went to kneel down next to her injured band mate. "What happened?! Jak?!" She saw his wrapped up wound and dread filled her. "Bow see that cabinet, there should be a ton of first aid equipment in there, grab the gauges and the oxygen peroxide." She wasn't the best but her dad taught her a thing or two about fixing up a deep scrap or wound. Especially since her brother always came home pretty wrecked from street fights and underground club fights.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:15 am

Bow prevented him from standing up and looked into his eyes with a seriousness he had never seen before. "Don't get up." When she saw Haruhi tears were still streaking her face, but she listened to her and ran to get the supplies she needed. She came back and spilled them on the ground in front of her as she got on her knees again. She didn't care that she was indecent right now. The thought didn't even cross her mind. All she could do was watch as her new found friend helped him. She couldn't do anything useful which made her growl at herself.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 5:38 am

Cynthia walked in covered in a raincoat, taking it off and shaking the water off it a little, she put it to the side of the door on a coat rack and turned to her band mates smiling, yet in that split second of her brain gathering the information her smile faded and she hurried over to them "holy crap JaK! What happened to you?!" she said in shock "jesus dude..." she said a little more softly as she stared at his wound before she looked to Haruhi "is he going to be okay?" she asked. This was the last thing she expected to walk in to, taking off her guitar and putting it to the side as she sat there, willing and able to help.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 9:18 am

Kris walked in, but saw everybody around Jak, and calmly walked over. "Non-fatal wound, seen them a hundred times before, it seems partially healed, something tells me JaK ripped the stitches. I'm going to need a suture and sterilized threads." Kris took his friends hand, "Focus on me, buddy, focus on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:14 am

JaK was fading in and out of consciousness. His healing factor was working hard, little did the boy know, to heal the internal bleeding. Had had been attacked multiple times via puncture wounds to his sternum. The multiple attacks had nearly stabbed every one of his vital organ's a varying amount of times. His regeneration was working to close up every microscopic tear and clean any infection and toxins out of his body. Meanwhile the open wound that was visible was the last thing that would be healed priority wise, however it was also a dangerous wound even if not as life threatening.

However, that's what friends were for. JaK laid on the floor in Bow's lap. He heard them all though; Haruhi, Kris, Rain. They were all wondering what happened. JaK pointed to their mini-TV. The news station would show - among the other 45 crimes happening in the city at the moment - that just a few hours ago there was a monster attack on the subway. A cart was infested by a cybernetic monster pack and renegade heroine, Energy Warrior and unknown teen went in to combat. However, the casualty rate was still 100% even though the creatures were all destroyed by the super-duo.

JaK hit his fist on the floor and groaned when it was stated there was a 100% casualty rate. He had to get up. He kicked his feet and tried to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 pm

Rain looked at Cynthia when she walked in and bit her lip, forcing a smile onto her face. "O-of course he'll be fine, Cyn... He's stronger than a little flesh wound..." She was trying to make light of the situation, even though she wasn't so sure.

Then Kris walked in and began to take charge and said he needed supplies. Cynthia could do that this time, Bow wanted to be right here. She looked down at the boy in her lap as tears flowed down her cheeks and she smoothed his hair back, wishing there was more she could do for him. About that time, he pointed to the tv. What showed appalled her and she growled when it finished. "You should have called us, idiot..." But then she realized their was a higher priority then that. The casualty rate was 100%. And he was fighting with someone. Bow bit her lip and stopped him from getting up. "No. You need to stay here and get healed. I'll go make sure that girl is okay. It's the least I can do for you..." She got up and then finally looked down at herself. She swiped a stray jacket and put it on before heading to the door. The storm was kicking in full force now. "You guys take care of him! I'll go find Energy Warrior!" And with that, she was off.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:53 pm

She had been cleaning the wound to get a better idea of the situation. "H-he'll be fine Cyn...it's just, he's lost a lot of blood already.." She said. As Kris walked in, she listened to him and wished he was right. "On the outside it doesn't look like it's much of a wound, but it's the internal bleeding that's the major issue Kris. He needs help."  She said looking up at Kris with dread and worry. She then turned to look in the direction Jak was pointing and watched what the news was depicting. She felt her heart sink as she turned her attention back to wounded friend. "Bow's right Jak...why didn't you call.." The tears then began to stream down her cheeks as she now realized what he had been through. He tried to sit up but Haruhi wouldn't allow it as she put her hand on his chest, keeping him from lifting himself up. "Don't get up."  Haruhi glanced up as Bow got up and mentioned finding the girl that Jak had fought with. Haruhi just nodded and took her place to hold Jak's head off the ground. "It's going to be okay.."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Cynthia looked to Kris when he walked in and nodded, going to her emergency stash. They were meta-humans and most were the hero type, they were bound to have their few incidents which was why she liked to be prepared, coming back with the materials and handing them to Kris since he asked for them and he seemed to know what he was doing with the situation, she looked to the TV and sighed "ugh, this is why I don't get involved in that kinda stuff" she said as she fetched a pillow and handed it to Haruhi to put under JaK's head if she chose to, she also tried to put in an encouraged word "you're strong JaK, you can pull through this tough guy" she said smiling softly at him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:19 am

Kris then pressed on the wound, Haruhi was right, crap. Kris then put JaK on a table, hitting his head to knock him out, already being queasy from blood loss. Taking out one of his throwing daggers, he started a pseudo-surgery. He would use it to open the wound more to see where he was bleeding. Kris would push the side of the blade of his laser dagger on it to cauterize the wound in a sterile manner. Kris would then close the wound and stitch it back up, pouring vodka on it the disinfect the wound. "Now we wait for him to wake up," Kris leaned against a wall, pulling out a cigarette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:45 am

JaK laid breathing heavily, but after the surgery his body returned to complete normal. His wounds and everything else closed up in nearly no time flat. The stitches even resurfaced out of his cut, just before it closed up, as if he had never been scratched before in that area in his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:59 am

As Kris picked Jak up and put him on the table, Haruhi couldn't help but feel a little alarmed as he knocked him out. "What are you-.." Haruhi began to ask when she saw him pull out his dagger, but as soon as she realized what he was doing, she went quiet. She wanted to look away, but continued to watch until Kris finished. As he finished the surgery, she saw Jak begin to heal almost immediately, even his breathing went back to normal. Relieved, she walked up to him and put her hand gently on his forehead, brushing his hair back. "Gave me quite a scare there." She then glanced back at Kris with a smile, "that was some skill with that blade."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:58 am

Cynthia sighed and would wait for JaK to wake up with the others, she didn't show it but she was just as relieved as the others, but she also started to question why his healing wasn't working before, what could have caused it to act so...out of the ordinary. Whatever it was she felt like either they should keep a closer eye on him for a while or he should take it easy, there weren't any doctors that she knew of who dealt with metahuman problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)   Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drowning in the atmosphere (Open to Grayline)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next