Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSome Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Voting_barSome Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSome Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Voting_barSome Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:04 pm

(OOC: Am I up or Energy?)
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 4:52 pm

(Here's my post just in case)

Bio opened the door and smiled as he saw two harmless women inside. Folding his arms he chuckled and responded.

"Don't worry, registered hero here. The police are here too. You can't go to the main lobby though, much too dangerous!"

Wasn't sounding too shabby for hero-talk until Jemmy appeared. Bio gasped, immediately assuming this was a super villain that had just discovered him.

"A loli! Get down!"

Bio would grab the girl and jump behind the desk and would then flip it, computers and all, over for cover. After Jemmy claimed that he was the one who started the whole thing he just said,

"Wait... what?!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:11 am

Jenny blinked as everything literally with in seconds went insane nearly no one knowing who was hero and who was villain. Jenny honestly found it annoying, when she first got to this city telling who was villain and how was hero was plain as day and night because there weren't a lot of heroes to know about so you didn't commonly get them confused for villains but now and days there was so many newbie heroes it was getting really hard to tell the difference at all and with little to none of these heroes actually trained them just being in Jennys honest opinion, kids who were born with the capability to do something no one else could so they put on a mask or well now and days they didn't even both for a costume and just claimed to be a hero.

Jenny remembered when heroes actually had to hide who they were or else they and their families would die. She remembered when there weren't too many heroes so you actually had to know what you were doing or else you would die along with who you were saving. But now there were so many heroes these newbie heroes didn't have to work hard to learn how to truly be a hero nor handle their %#!@. Take the last alien invasion as an example, Jenny wasn't here for most of it but that's because she assumed all the heroes now and day could handle it but it took some random group to come out of no where to stop them and take over the government and at this rate jenny sure did think they deserved their positions if they are going to be the only organized and trained group around anymore.

Before all these newbies came 5 teens were able to take down an alien invasion but now an entire city of teens could barely handle a bank bombing without freaking out on each other not being able to tell who was hero and who was villain, and that really annoyed Jenny considering all these newbies can't handle this yet they let their egos grow and talk big claiming to be a real hero when all they are is making it harder on real, trained heroes who worked hard and lost so much to get where they are now. Jenny narrowed her eyes and walked into the room. "Jemmy stand down he's not the cause of the bombing here."

Jenny then looked to the girl there was only one person who ever out hacked her before that wasnt a government facility. She never learned their name but she knew it wasn't Jemmy, nor this boy who just tried to save the 'innocent' girl. Jenny figured there were many people in the world who could out do her easily but right now just by default she figured this girl was behind this attack even if she wasn't the person Jenny thought she might be.

"You won't fool me so don't waste your time, dis activate the remaining bombs and quit hacking the city hall." She formed an energy sword in her hand point it at the girl her eyes glowing brightly light blue "Or you wont be able to push out a fake tear again." her voice was stern and it was hard to tell if she was bluffing or not but honestly... Jenny wasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:01 am

Jemmy's grin grew ever wider as she prepared to blast Bio into next Thursday. She didn't really care if he had taken the girl with him behind the desk. The worried girl would be a necessary loss, a martyr, the price of freedom.

"Gattling..." Before Jemmy could finish naming her special, magical attack, Shadow Knight entered the room. The leader of Team Link told Jemmy to stand down, claiming that Jemmy was mistaken in identifying the villain behind this situation. The magical glyphs disappeared as Jemmy disarmed. The smile never disappeared from her face. "I guess I'll let him off the hook...this time."

Shadow Knight confronted the crying girl, and even conjured a sword of pure energy. Jemmy clapped, delightedly. Things were staying interesting. This little girl was responsible for the bombs? And for...hacking? Jemmy didn't know what that was, but she didn't really care. What a plot twist, the crying hostage girl was the mastermind. Jemmy had a feeling she had set up a similar scenario at some point in the past.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:34 pm

The courtroom was very quiet, and had a tendency to echo as it was. As such, Kyte soared to the first bomb very quickly. He picked up the suitcase, setting it on a table, and opened it very gently and carefully, taking in every detail he could quickly.

Disguised. No remote detonation capabilities...set on a delay switch, he mused as he tilted his head, peering at it. About as devastating as a fragmentation grenade. In deep thought, he heard ticking that wasn't coming from the device in front of him. Perfect for a distraction.

A large orb of black energy appeared around the bomb, and started dissolving it, not activating any of the chemical components, and it kept closing in on itself, until there was nothing left but a condensed ball of energy. He let it dissipate, next going towards the ticking noise.

Much more deadly. Would collapse the courthouse...and destroy the archives below, he thought, blinking. Somebody wants the records to disappear...and I wager it's the woman who made the phone call. No gunmen? No shots fired? Why would she even say that? Kyte's eyes widened, as he looked back towards the main room. Because...they want people here. They want someone to try and stop them. There's a court case here that they either want to retrieve or destroy, and they want heroes. I need to find out why.

Kyte feared for the worst, quickly working to destroy the bomb again.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:47 pm

After making his presence known Circuit got tired of waiting for a response and decided to storm the courthouse kicking open the door and he ended up in the main room.

"What the hell is going on in here huh!? I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION RIGHT NOW!" Circuit yelled at the top of his voice kicking a chair out of his way as he did so.

Usually a situation of this caliber would require more thinking and planning. However Circuit was in no such mood, he loved his city more than anything and to find out it was under attack by unknown forces made him angrier than usual.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 5:21 pm

OOC: Ryuki, I post after Wrath.I'll let it go this time, but know you go after me Wink. (Also Wrath.. Your post made me a very happy girl!)

IC:
While Albina was being threatened, another hero took her and ducked for cover. This was all two easy!
The two talked for a bit, but because of this stupid act she was getting protection from the enemy. "Good work, but we need to get out of here soon, before someone who actually has common sense comes along." Ace told Albina, watching everything closely.

Tears streaming down her face, Albina clutched onto her "hero", trying to make every bit of this believable. Just when Albina thought she would pull this off, some girl stormed in, ordering everything to stop. Jemmy did what she was told, which was odd. She was the embodiment of chaos and evil, why was she listening to this idiot?

Albina suddenly felt threatened when this girl actually started calling her out. Should she stick with her act? Or throw it all away?
Screw it.
"Atleast you have some common sense." Albina said with a giggle. "You just haaad to jinx it, didn't you Ace!" Rusty yelled at him. A flash would take place, and instead of the innocent looking teen, stood a blonde girl with a fierceness in her eyes. Elis stood up and kicked the boy who was "protecting" her. "It's not like you can do anything." Elis said with a smirk, stepping over the table and slowly walking towards the girl that held her at sword point.

"You're a hero, hero's cant kill." Elis said cockily. She got closer to the girl, smirking. She didn't plan on attacking, she planned on leaving. "And now since all of you useless heroes are registered, if you hurt me I just have to run to the nearest hospital, cry a little bit, and then the police will come after you." Elis told her, putting hands on her hips and smirking. "But, if you'd like to take your chances. I'm all yours." Elis told her, holding her arms open, setting her chest centimeters away from the girls sword. "I dare you." Elis whispered.

While this was all happening, the last bomb was ticking away, getting ready to cave in the whole courthouse. Elis was stalling.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:19 pm

(Shouldn't it be, Moon, Energy, LockOn, Dar, Wrath, Ryuki? So we can all post and then you respond to our actions? Jest makin sure I got this right)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:37 pm

OOC: No, Ryuki posted after Moon when he came in.

Posting order is decided according to entrance in the topic. So it should be Moon, Ryuki, Energy, Lock, Dar, Wrath.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Jenny stared at her silently as she spoke with a straight face as she walked up to her making it so that all jenny had to do was thrust her arm forward to kill her. Was this girl serious? Jenny instantly after the girl finished talking thrust ed her sword forward but angled the sword so it would barely miss her heart. Way back when she wouldn't care about this but now and days she really hated it when people acted like they knew her.

Jenny took a step forward the sword sliding to where it was poking out the other side of her back and put a hand on the girls shoulder."Don't act like you know me.... I've been on the run before and killed thousands before.... just because I'm a hero doesn't mean I won't end you right here right now and honestly I think Jump would be better off without you, " She made her sword shatter and shoved the girl to the ground.

"So shut the #%!$ up before I kill your ass and note... you're only getting to the hospital if a police officer is nice enough to slowly drive you there knowing that you nearly destroyed the archives and killed many innocents." She walked up to the flash drive pulling it out and dropping it on the ground blasting it with an energy bolt destroying it.

"And if you haven't bled out before we stop your bombs so you better hope we do in time or you will be the only one who dies here, we might get wounded but like you said, we're heroes we can handle ourselves but i will gladly stand here if the bomb goes off and watch you die as I safely stand in a force field with who ever else wants to watch." She looked to jemmy as she pointed out the locations of the bombs "Jemmy could you do me a favor and try to teleport what ever bombs you can to safe locations?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 3:26 am

Heroes couldn't kill? Yeah right. "I'll kill her right now," Jemmy muttered under her breath. She had probably been told not to kill people before, but she hadn't paid much attention. According to Shadow Knight, Jemmy had joined this crew of superheroes before she had lost her memory. It all seemed terribly convenient. Would a Lord of Chaos really join an organization of up-and-coming superheroes?

But now Shadow Knight was acting quite differently than Jemmy had ever seen. She actually stabbed the girl through the chest. For all Jemmy knew, Elis had already been given the death sentence. Humans were fragile, after all. Something as simple as being impaled through the heart could kill them.

Silly humans.

But the problem remained that Shadow Knight was acting in a very unheroic manner. She even claimed that she had killed thousands of people at some point in time. Jemmy wasn't sure if she believed that, but if the leader of this team was going to act this way, then what was to stop Jemmy from doing the same?

Jemmy spoke, but her tone and vocabulary seemed more mature than normal. "There isn't any bomb that I need to worry about, Shadow Knight. I'm more concerned about you. If this girl deserves to die for almost killing people, then what do you deserve for killing thousands? Following your example, why should I not be the judge, jury, and executioner?" Jemmy cradled Elis' head. The girl must have been in a lot of pain at this point. "One thing is clear. I certainly don't know you, but either everyone is getting out of this building alive..." Jemmy looked at Shadow Knight. "Or else only I am."

To Jemmy, this wasn't about justice, nor about fairness. It was about testing just what type of person Shadow Knight really was, even at the girl's own expense.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 9:07 pm

(Sorry for the delay, was travelling on vacation for quite a bit)

Bio got up, fully transformed and with the mask donned.

"Ohhh man."

He covered up his ear and spoke to thin air, accessing a telepathic link to his sidekick.

Yooo athena, the innocent kid guise didn't work.

Athena responded with a bark.

It's okay. I'm not feeling any large groups of life signatures outside of you and probably the criminals. I think you can head back.

Bio then smirked at this villainess' comment and looked at Shadow Knight.

"I've heard of you on the registration government page, glad to see you showed up. I can only be so smart" he said with a chuckle. Jenny and him were two completely different kinds of heroes, he avoided undue violence and saved hundreds (some who probably didn't deserve it) and she just stuck her foot up the butt of whoever crossed her path.  He then turned to the troublemaker.

"And that means you're totally screwed, since I can heal you back up from almost anything. I also know a few others-"

He then heard his friend Circuit's voice boom down the hallways. He then took out his cell and called.

"YOOOooo dude. I'm back in the control room. I can't believe you're hear man. Yeah man, nothing's going on HERE but apparently there's hidden bombs in other rooms, which I am totally not qualified to handle. Typical @#$!% who wants attention and sending heroes on a wild goose chase! What a jerk! There's already tons of people working on the bombs and I think all of the innocents are out of the building so I'm about to head out. There's probably nothing we can do here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2