Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Night Watch (Pika) Vote_lcapNight Watch (Pika) Voting_barNight Watch (Pika) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Night Watch (Pika) Vote_lcapNight Watch (Pika) Voting_barNight Watch (Pika) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Night Watch (Pika)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character
Name: Violet Kiana Davenport
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:43 pm

(OOC: Sorry it took so long, I went to get my computer and it was in my bed and then I just was like "naptime!" XD)

There wasn't anything unusual about this night, other than that specific fact. After being in Jump for a while, Violet had come to terms with a norm of none. Things were always happening here, so she kept her guard up.

As she walked on the sidewalks alongside the buildings, she had the opportunity to simply look up and watch the stars. Not that they were interesting, but she didn't get the chance too often. She inwardly laughed at her sudden interest in things that had no purpose. Now thinking about it, she needed to do something productive. It didn't matter what.

An opportunity presented itself in the form of a muffled scream in the distance. Violet casually ran toward the source, now hearing the full situation before she could completely see it.

"You gonna pay us. Now. Or give us what we want." A beefy sounding guy seemed to be threatening someone of the female persuasion. Violet found it hard to believe otherwise, considering the scream. Turning the corner she saw the full situation. "Look, I told you I'd get you the money tomorrow." This chick is treading in dangerous territory. The man started laughing."Come on out, boys."

From the shadows emerged at least 10 or 15 guys of equal muscular build to who seemed to be the boss, surrounding the girl. Just as he was about to pull back his fist, he would hear Violet's voice. "Hey, you. The big ugly dude. I don't really like what you're doing right now, so I'm gonna need you to let go of whatever this is and move on with your life." He blinked. "Little girl, I don't know who you think you're dealing with, but this is none of your business, so just turn around and go do some ballet or something." He turned, expecting her to comply.

She got a running start at him, and jumped before extending a leg to kick him square in the face. "Actually, I do jazz." After landing, she restated her request. "Let her go. Now." Instead of just dropping this, he sent his men after Violet. She now stood in the same position as the other girl was earlier. Surrounded. This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:10 pm

Metamorphi decided to take a walk that night, he didn't know why, he did not have a purpose, he just walked, by coincidence, he saw something going on, a man was threatening a woman, then several other men came out, Meta could tell where this was going and he liked it, he was pretty stressed lately and he needed 10-15 punching bags. He was about about to jump in, then something developed, that girl he met a few months ago, violet, jumped in to save the girl, he didn't know if she needed it or not, but he decided to help her.

He walked up to the nearest thug and tapped his shoulder, the man turned around and Metamorphi slugged him in the face, a knockout blow, the others heard the impact of fist against cheek and turned to the source, who was the bigger threat, the little girl or the huge man who looked like he ate steroids for breakfast, they all ran at Metamorphi and swung their fists at him.

Each and every punch hit it's mark, each and every thug cried out in pain and rubbed their hands, Metamorphi's steel form had a cocky posture What's wrong? Is it tough when you're fighting a real foe rather than a single woman?
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Now Violet was smart. She knew that no matter how much she would've liked to think otherwise, she needed this help against so many guys. That is, without the addition of flames to the mix. Don't need any more attention than we've already got. However, she took a bit of offense to Metamorphi's comment about him being a real foe. It was like he was suggesting that she wasn't. She didn't like that.

Though it was helpful to her to have them all distracted by Metamorphi. One by one she picked off the thugs, hitting them hard enough to make their limbs go dead. Knowledge of the body worked pretty well for her. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw the girl (and she was just that, a girl) sprinting away. So she was satisfied. The boss? Not so much. As he approached, Violet prepared herself. He didn't look too happy.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:23 pm

(OOC: He was talking about the victim, not Violet Razz)

Metamorphi saw Violet taking them down but didn't let on that he knew, not that it mattered, the impact of flesh against flesh makes a sound, and that sound was heard by the gang, who all turned around, Metamorphi barged through them all in a football tackle style, knocking them down like bowling pins, getting tackled by someone as big as Meta hurt enough, getting tackled by someone that size MADE OF STEEL hurt much more, they weren't getting up any time soon, but just in case he stomped on heads individually to knock the owners out

But those who weren't hit but were just standing too close to someone who was hit got up and swung punches at Metamorphi and Violet, forming two little groups, Meta let his group hurt their hands, then knocked them all down with a spin kick, making sure to turn back into flesh since he knew it would kill them if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:30 pm

(OOC: I totes knew that............. Ashamed Neutral Razz )

After taking care of the boss, Violet looked up to note that she was once again surrounded. Only this time, they didn't underestimate her. Lacking the amazing strength Metamorphi was capable of, she dodged the thugs' attacks swiftly before deciding that the situation demanded the use of fire. Not that she was complaining.

She waited for the perfect moment, when they all ran at her at once. They would soon find out that it was a mistake. At the last possible second, Vi expanded a cylinder of fire around herself, at a big enough radius to keep them out. She didn't leave it up longer than enough to leave a few minor burns, but she suspected these guys weren't as tough as they pretended to be. Letting her fire die, she noticed the boss attempting to get away. So, logically, she began to run after him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Metamorphi ducked under the punch of the last thug, which was quite impressive seeing how he was so much bigger than the thug, and punched him hard in the chin, knocking him headfirst into the wall and giving him a concussion. He also noticed the cowardly boss and ran after him, Metamorphi had been training most of his life, this guy didn't even train, so it was no surprise that Metamorphi was the more physically fit one, he caught up to the man in seconds and tripped him, he scrapped his chin on the floor and got up, out of desperation he took out a gun and fired at Meta, but it missed and instead flew in Violets direction.
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Seeing Metamorphi catch up to the man, Violet slowed herself just a hair. Whatever was about to happen between them, she wanted no part of it. She saw the man pull a gun out and fire at Metamorphi almost point blank, but as far as she could tell, nothing happened. Then she realized he could become bulletproof in the blink of an eye. I bet that's us- SViolet's train of thought was stopped when she felt a sudden pain in her arm. She let out a small shriek. She couldn't help but look down to confirm what she already knew. Fantastic. She wasn't sure whether to take off and stay out of the line of any more fire, risking a shot to the wings, or stay on the ground and not.

Considering the possibility of getting shot again, she took the chance. Taking off, she began applying a bit of pressure with her opposite hand. She continued to watch from above.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:21 pm

Metamorphi turned into Steel again and stomped on the mans gun wrist, crushing the bones under his feet, the man cried out in pain, understandably, getting your wrist completely destroyed hurt, even Metamorphi would cry out in pain, although he wouldn't cry about it probably. He knocked the man out just to be sure, he looked back at Violet in concern, then she was gone, he looked around for her. Left? No. Right? No. Up? Don't be ridicu- oh wait, there she is... and she has wings? He just couldn't hold it back Since when did you have wings?
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:49 pm

Seeing Metamorphi take care of the jerk who shot her in the arm, Violet decided it was alright to come back down to the ground. It took some effort to touch both feet to the ground, pull in her wings, and keep pressure on the now more noticeably bloody gash. Though she frowned at the original memory of when she got her wings, she relaxed her emotion which was also an attempt to feel as little pain as possible, and responded "I'm pretty sure I had them when we met. Thanks for the help, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:03 pm

Metamorphi smiled casually No problem, but now you owe me double he was casually referring to their first meeting. His eyes looked again to the wound and he frowned in concern, it was bloody You need to get to a hospital
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:44 pm

At Metamorphi's comment, she couldn't help but laugh. But once he became more serious, for the first time in a long time, Violet became uncharacteristically nervous. She absolutely hated hospitals. Labs, surgery tables, that sterile stench, everything about them gave her a horrible feeling. She knew why, but she wouldn't acknowledge that. "Um... Are you sure that's necessary? I mean..." Violet couldn't actually come up with a good reason to not go to the hospital. She was shot in the arm and bleeding; that was what a reasonable person would do.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:06 am

Metamorphi frowned Of course it's necessary, you're bleeding alot and you could get an infection from the open wound, and I don't know what to do in this situation, but a Doctor does. in his head, he put two and two together Do you not like hospitals? Did you get your powers from a lab or something?
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Violet didn't have much of a response, really. Metamorphi might notice her eyes kind of gloss over, and her expression would be fearful instead of the normal calm. She was unknowingly staring through him, as if he weren't there. "Something," she quietly responded, without looking up.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Metamorphi frowned, he wasn't happy with that answer, but that didn't matter, he took out his phone and called the hospital, they said they would be coming in 5 minutes, he thanked them and hung up.
Back to top Go down
Kristana
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kristana

RPG character

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Feeling blood push through her fingers, Violet remembered to hold the wound tightly. She wasn't thinking straight, though. Her dislike of hospitals was almost irrational. She knew she needed to get over it, but it wasn't as easy as she would like. She moved her arm a little to feel the pain that should push her into relaxing about the whole "hospital" thing. "You're sure about this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night Watch (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Watch (Pika)   Night Watch (Pika) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Watch (Pika)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next