Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Vote_lcapIntroduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Voting_barIntroduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Vote_lcapIntroduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Voting_barIntroduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:07 pm

Toji stands outside Ruins door, shifting nervously from foot to foot. Earlier in the week, Ruin had invited him to her room, so she could introduce him to anime.He just hoped he didn't embarrass himself too much. For some reason, he really wantedr to impress Ruin.Clearing his throaght, Toji knocks on the door, drawing himself into his full( but still all too meager) height. " Hey, Ru. You wanted to show me this anime?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:29 pm

Ruin quickly answered the door and pounced on Toji excitedly hugging him. "Yay you're here I got all the anime ready along with snacks and straitened up my room too! This is gonna be fun and you're gonna love the anime I just know it!" she said incredibly fast and excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:00 am

Toji grins, cautiously hugging Ruin back. It was evident that he still wasn't used to this much affection. "Yah!!! I'm sure I will! But what exactly is this anime? It sounds familiar, but I don't think Dad taught me about it..He focused on teaching me how to defend myself..." Toji steps into Ruins room, looking around his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:31 am

the room was full of anime posters and had shelves of manga lining the walls. Her bed also had some anime related things on it such as random anime related stuffed animals and plushies. She followed him in closing the door behind her and plopped on her bed making room for him looking to where her tv was anime dvds surrounding them on shelves. "Its an animated short films that all go together in whats called a series about many different things." she pat next to her on the bed smiling to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:05 am

Toji blink, confused." Films? Oh, you mean the moving pictures!" the halfling grins, laughing." Yah, I've watch those!!! A lot of things going on....Humans are pretty clever with that stuff! I think that even if Okamians turn around and become good, well be obsolete, hahahah." He sits down on the bed, his face reddening for some reason. Toji glances around, looking at all the strange art, then blanches when he sees a poster with a blue haired young warrior, striking down a demon with a sword coated in lightning. " Wah?! They have Okamian anime?! How is that possible?! Okamians are supposed to be hiding..." He looks closer. The 'Okamian',s weapon was something so ilar to a English broadsword. " haven't heard of an okamian with that particular weapon form....."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:03 am

Ruin giggled smiling to him shaking her head. "Shes not an Okami, shes a mage knight, many anime in the upper world have characters that are a lot like demon races." she said with a smile. "And I agree they really can be clever, rude and rotten at times but clever."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:59 pm

Toji nods slowly, scratching his chin." Hmmmm.....I see......A mage knight....Sounds cool..." When told that she agreed with him, Toji smiles." Yah, they can be rude, even evil....." The halfling rubs his neck, then jerks his hand down, grinning," But they can also be so good as to sacrifice all they have for a stranger. That's what I lime about them so much......So, what we watching?" Toji looks at Ruin, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:46 am

The topic of humans was sorta bumming her out but when the topic went back to anime she smiled and clicked play. "Ball Dragon generation Z! You'll love it!" she cuddled up against him while hugged her Kugo plushie with a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:03 am

Toji blinks."Ball Dragon?" The halfling's face then promptly reddens as Ruin cuddles up against him, but he seemed to be acceptingof it more.....Anyways, Tojis eyes widen as the opening starts. To the sounds of music, there appeared various scenes of epicness.A guy with very spiky hair blasting out a huge beam of energy....another man punchingba monster through a building....And etc...As it starts on the opening, Toji blinks." Woah..." The show hadn't already started and already he was awestruck.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:08 am

Ruin giggled and smiled brightly "I know right?! and this is just the opening that plays at the start of every episode!" she loved watching Toji watch the screen he reacted the same way she did when she first saw anime.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:29 am

Toji blinks." Just the opening?! Wow...it must be epic...." The show starts, showing a previously cut scene, then cuts to the main part. The hero stands on the top of a huge pillar, a aura surrounding him. Opposite, a villain is giving out a rant, saying that the ability to rule over others is true power. The hero protests, saying that its love. Love for you family, love for your friends, love for the world, that's truly powerful. " Toji nods." Yaaah...that's true..." Suddenly, the twonfoes streak towards one another, clashing hard enough to tear up the pillars surface."wow..." The halfling sits, mesmerized.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:22 am

Ruin smiled brightly "Isn't Kugo awesome? Hes the strongest guy on the show though some think that its his rival Taveg but I think that over all they're basically even. I could only dream to be as strong as them, their two of my biggest role modles. Kugo taught be that you can always get stronger and to fight for the ones you love and Taveg taught me to never be ashamed of what and who I am and to embrace it and never let anyone make me think that im any less of anything because of what I am."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 10:05 am

Toji nods slowly." Yaaaaah, Kugo is awesome....I want to be like him...." The halfling watches in amazement as the two foes float higher and higher, blasting out energy.He grins." This is so cool!!!!I had no idea something lime this existed!!" The halfling looks at Ruin, then suddenly gives her a hug." Thanks..." His face reddens, and he returns to his previous position.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:53 am

She giggled smiling brightly "I know right?!" He then thanked her and hugged her making her face super bright red. She then sighed happily as she went limp on him fro him hugging her and continued watching the show with him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 9:04 am

Toji smiles, watching the show. He really liked hanging out with Ruin...She was everything his late childhood had lacked.She was sweet, funny, cute.....Wait...did he just think that?! Well, she is cute..that doesn't mean anything....nope...Anyways, she was also gentle and kind, and that was vastly different..The first time she had hugged him...the first time anyone since his father had just casually shown affection to him, not because he was hurting or anything, but just that she could......that had actually hurt.But it also felt good...She didn't care he felt awkward when touched, either. She was determined to show him love....Wait...Ooooookay, Toji, enough with these thoughts! Um....explosions, energy beams!!!Focusbon those for now!!Not on the girl next to you! There's no need to make things weird....Toji shook his head, looking at the TV screen.

(By way, E, I have a topic where Toji is giving the team transforming weapons!^^ /Here's the link.

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5063-arming-up-titans-united#80493 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)   Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction of anime!!!! Watch closely, young padawan!!!!!(Ruin/Energy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: