Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Vote_lcapSome Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Voting_barSome Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Vote_lcapSome Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Voting_barSome Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:04 pm

Seven men in business suits all entered the courthouse, three of them has brief cases in hand. They each entered the court house and signed in at the front desk periodically, blending in with everyone. They each went to separate ways across the court house, and began their day like every other day, they were true court house workers.

Several hours into work, all three of the men with brief cases set them on their desks and opened them, each revealing a timer. They each set the timer for 50 minutes except for the one man, and each of them went on break. The four other workers continued working.
Two of the three men went on opposite sides of the courthouse while the one man went to the archives and went to the section that noted all events in Jump City from the 1980s to the present. They each placed their brief case in plain site and secured them to the ground. The one man who was in the archives walked over to a filing cabinet which held all records from 1989 to 2000. The man took out a single folder from it and did the same to a cabinet that held records from 2000 to 2014.

All three men walked back to their desk's safely without a briefcase. Now Elis just needed to get in without causing too much attention, but what fun was that?

Elis was hidden on top of the court house building when she pressed her finger into her ear. "Did you get the folders?" Elis asked the man. "Yes M'am." One man answered in a somewhat shaky voice. "Does this mean my family and I are safe?" He asked, still shaking. "Of course! Until I need you again!" Elis told him in a cheery voice. "NOW YOU PROMISED!-" The man began to shout. "Shhhh. We don't need people to know that the courtrooms little worker planted a bomb now do we? Good, now shut up and no one will know you did anything. I Have other people for that." She said harshly, ending the conversation and throwing the com on the ground, crushing it with her boot.

"Wait, so how did you get them to do as you say?" Ace asked Elis. "I am a very persuasive person." Elis answered with a smirk. "By persuasive do you mean held a gun to their head while they were tied to a chair?" Rusty asked, cackling."What ever. It doesn't matter how I get the job done. It just needs to get done." Elis snapped. "Alright, now we have to get into the courthouse and draw attention to a hero." Rhett explained to the others. "Let's go set off a bomb!" Elis said excitedly.

A flash would be seen from on top of the building and now a red head boy would be in place of Elis. "Alrighty! Let's make this one fun!" Rusty said with a giggle. He jumped down from the building and pulled out his bag of tricks. He used his super speed and ran to the front of courthouse and around the columns. Then, Rusty super sped into the men's bathroom and into a stall. "Very classy hiding space Rusty. No one will ever find us here." Ace said sarcastically. "We don't need a classy hiding spot. We need privacy for several seconds." Rusty snapped back. "My turn!" Albina said cheerily. A flash would take place and Albina would stand in the stall.

Albina took out her phone and dialed 911. "Yes hello, 911? I am in the Jump City courthouse and there are men holding us all hostage and at gun point. He says there's a bomb located in the main court room. I'm hiding in the bathroom, please come soon!" Albina whispered in a panicked voice. She then hung up and dropped her phone in the toilet, removing evidence of the call. A flash would strike once again, and the well dressed Ace would walk out of the bathroom.

No later then 3 minutes, cop cars would pull up to the scene, and as they ran towards the door, Ace ran away, He was too good looking to get his face hurt.
As soon as the cops ran between the pillars, they tripped over a trip wire which set of a bomb, blowing up two columns from the outside! All the rubble trapped everyone inside. Then, two other bombs were set off from two other sides of the buildings, everyone in the building was trapped.

As everyone ran around in chaos, Ace sat down on the sign in desk and waited for a hero to arrive.

Last edited by Moon772 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Jenny stood far sown the road just close enough to see the explosions as she sighed casually taking out her communicator. "Requesting all capable members to join me in what I assume is saving everyone in the courthouse downtown from being blown up. if you are coming hurry I dont know when the next bomb will go off and first order of business is finding a way inside without triggering more bombs, Shadow Knight out." she put her communicator away making her way over to the scene not even in costume.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:17 pm

Athena sensed trouble and the explosions while resting on one of the high trees at the park. She created a mental link to Bio and asked if he felt that. Bio was practicing roof skating when he saw the explosions.

"Course. Who wouldn't? Guess I'm on it."

She explained the situation from what her super hearing and other senses could pick up.

Bio shut off the mental link and then tapped a button on his backpack and tubes came out from the bottom and inserted themselves into holes in his arm where his veins and arteries were. His crimson blood pumped into the large gun he held in his right hand, pressurized gas occasionally spewing out as the bullet chambers filled. He donned his breathing mask and then used his powers to age himself to be a taller late teen in physical fitness.

As usual he used the tops of trucks in traffic to get him to the crime scene and once arriving there, he hopped off and found himself some cover behind the corner of a nearby building, keeping his gun leveled at the ruined courthouse. He wasn't sure how to exactly get in outside of going straight in. He decided it would be best to wait for the SWAT or any response team to breach, then he could use his shape-shifting to blend in. Bio's philosophy was a bit different from other heroes in the sense that he was more concerned about the safety of those in the building than taking down bad guys, so he had no problem taking his time and waiting for the right moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:44 pm

"Shadow Knight?" Jemmy was hanging upside down from a tree branch, talking into the Team Link communicator in her left hand. "That's a cool name. You should keep it."

Jemmy flipped down to the ground and landed gracefully on her feet in the soft grass below. She looked at her balloon for approval. It gave none. Jemmy smiled. "A perfect 10? Why thank you, Mr. Balloon." Grabbing the ribbon in her hand, she teleported over to the courthouse, or at least she tried. It took her 3 attempts to get in the right part of town, but she finally saw the smoke in the distance and teleported closer.

The building was closed up because of all the rubble. Jemmy wasn't sure how everyone else was going to get in. She also didn't know what they were dealing with, so she decided to scout ahead. Teleporting inside the courthouse, Jemmy took in her new surroundings.

Everyone seemed scared, and having a little girl suddenly appear in front of their eyes didn't help anything. Jemmy ignored the panicking people. There was a police officer on the ground who was bleeding. He must have been caught in one of the explosions. Jemmy walked over to him.

"Do you need a band-aid?"

The man blinked. He knew who this girl was. It was Shivering Jemmy. She'd been in several reports and was considered dangerous, though she hadn't done anything to make the police attempt to hunt her down yet. Her behavior seemed annoying yet harmless in the grand scheme of things. She was supposed to be much smarter and more mature than she appeared. But after asking a question like that...maybe the reports were inaccurate. "What?"

"You're bleeding. Do you need a band-aid?"

The man stared at her in disbelief. He had a lot of blood here. A little band-aid wasn't going to help at all. He needed a hospital. Perhaps this girl could teleport him there. But then again, this situation wasn't resolved yet. "I should stay here. We need to get everyone out of here."

"Dude," another policeman said. "You've been blown up. You're the only I know of who's been hurt that badly. If you stay, you'll just get in our way."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Get out of here."

The injured officer looked at Jemmy. "Can you take me to the hospital?"

"Sure. Where is that?"

"Main Avenue and Third Street." Jemmy stared at him, confused. The officer thought back to the meeting where they had discussed the teleporting girl. She apparently had a thing for ice cream. "It's right next to Happy Dog's Ice Cream Stand."

Jemmy's face brightened. "I know right where that is." She touched the officer's shoulder and they both disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:54 pm

Kyte stood on top of a building, breathing in the fresh air. Rico was being watched (Though he knew she could take care of herself at the house), and Kyte was out on patrol. Although he wasn't a hero, far from it, He considered keeping the city safe was the best he could do for his brother Malan'tai. After all, he had already given him quite a bit of favors, and Kyte would pay him back this way.

Suddenly, his self-modified communicator rang out.

"Attack on the courthouse in progress. Team Link en route. Please respond."

He sighed, stretching, before spreading his wings and flying towards the area specified. He didn't bother responding; he barely ever did, but he'd get there. He saw someone hopping across trucks to get there as he landed on a nearby building, the man taking cover behind a corner.

Well, if that's the way he wishes to do things...

It wasn't long before he noticed Shivering Jemmy teleport into the building. His lip curled in hatred and disgust. He knew she was on the list, but he severely doubted that she was up to any good. He flew over the building, landing on top of it. He would notice any traps on top of it, and wouldn't land if there were any, before dropping down to the back of the building and cutting in through a wall with his magic so there wouldn't be any noise or disturbance, entering into the building silently.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:31 pm

As Ace was sitting on the welcome desk, watching the chaos with a gleeful smirk, he watched as different heroes came in go. He sighed loudly, hoping to draw attention to himself but when nothing happened, he grunted louder than the lady crying next to him.
Just as Ace slipped off the desk, his eyes narrowed on familiar blonde hair on a rather short person. "Is that?-" Rhett said in astoneshment. But, before any of them could confirm their theories, she was gone with a flash. "That little brat is the embodiment of evil!" Rusty yelled. "Don't do anything rash. She is not why we are here." Elis told the others rather calmly, even though she wanted to tear that small girl limb from limb.

While Rhett and his friends were chatting over the new surprise, the Jump City swat team arrived outside. On top of that, one single white van was tangled in the mix.The bomb squad.
A group of men did a quick scope of the building and suddenly surrounded. In the back, the swat team found a hole in the wall and began to run through it. While the chaos continues, Ace walked to the hallway that lead to the control room.
A flash took place and now a blonde stood in place of the tall male.
Elis then ran away from the entrance of the hallway as the bomb that the one man set blew up, making the ground in the first half of the hallway fall. "Dang, that was a lot more explosives then I thought it'd be..." Elis said to herself, dusting herself off. By then, half of the people were out of the building, but Elis could still see the once man with the paper work she needed. He needed to get out, now.

Elis then ran to the control room and shoved a memory stick into the computer and began to upload it into the files labeled "1989-2014". But, being that half of the system was down, because of the explosions, it would take a while to get her virus in the computer. Naturally, Elis popped up her feet and waited for a hero, if they even noticed.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:43 pm

On seeing the SWAT team, Bio skated over a bit behind the SWAT team and leveled his sights again.
As he expected, there was a response from some super heroes, but they didn't seem to be Titans.

"These guys are pretty good, which means the guys in there are going to ge-"

Explosions suddenly rocked the area again.

"...time to get in..."

The gunning daredevil fired three shots that caused a mist pathway across the street and into the hole in the wall. Once he crossed he fired more shots that filled the hallways with mists. He bent his knees and used his roller blades to glide past the confused SWAT members momentarily as their sight would be diminished by the harmless gas. He took a quick right and headed for the control room, seeing movement in the hallway. He put his fully loaded gun back into his pack. He had to meet these people before the cops did and understand what was going on. He combed his hair back with his fingers a bit, cleared his throat, knocked on the door, walked into the control room carefully.

If he didn't get exploded by a bomb by walking in he would introduce himself saying.

"Hope I'm not interrupting something but there's bombs going off, people screaming, cops freaking out... Is everything here okay?"

His plan was not to fight right away, who knew what kind of power these guys had at their fingertips. One push of a button and it could all be over.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:35 pm

Jenny waited for members to show up and as she did she took out her laptop and hacked into the security cameras to see what all was happening. When jenny saw the bomb go off and then the girl starting to mess with the computers that's when she decided the time to wait was over now. Jenny quickly hacked into the system the girl was messing with and made her our virus in it to make it unable to download anything until removed. 

The girl would see an error screen and would have to fix the computer before continuing. It wouldn't stop the girl but it would by some time. Jenny then ran towards the bank as she passed a tree and made her giant sword out of energy. She stopped running as she turned on her heel and slashed the tree twice to get the base of it separate from the rest. She then slashed it in half vertically once more before she let go of the sword making it shatter and grabbed both sides of the base.

She then carried them as she ran into the hole the swatt men moving aside for her as she came through. She then knelled down putting the flat sides of the base down over the hole they were barely long enough. She lead the men across the wood looking to the civilians that were trapped inside. She looked to the men "I'll handle the guy behind this you handle the rest." She said as she flew off the men starting to help the civilians out. Jenny flew to the control room but when she saw a boy trying to handle the girl she held off for now keeping a distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:06 am

Jemmy teleported back into the courthouse, but this time she appeared in the control room. Without her telepathy to peek into the thoughts and intentions of everyone in the room, Jemmy had no idea who was at fault here. Her memories had recently been completely erased, so she did not recognize Elis. All Jemmy saw, in the brief moment she had to take everything in, was a man and a young girl. She flipped a coin in her mind.

"Well, it's clear what's going on here." Jemmy turned to face the man directly. She held her hands out, and magical glyphs appeared in the air, charging energy into a form she could more effectively weaponize. "You're going to be sorry for setting off those bombs."

Last edited by Dar on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:53 am

(OOC: I'm not aiming a gun at the girl. I specifically put it away)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:52 pm

OOC: Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:12 am

Kyte wasn't as eager as his fellow comrades to talk to the girl in the room. There were three of them in the room with the girl at the very moment; there needn't be a fourth.

Kyte's more immediate concern was the state of the place. Wasn't there a hostage situation? Kyte took out his device again, playing the transmission again in his earpiece.

"Yes hello, 911? I am in the Jump City courthouse and there are men holding us all hostage and at gun point. He says there's a bomb located in the main court room. I'm hiding in the bathroom, please come soon!"

The transmission ended, and Kyte stroked the area on the mask over his chin thoughtfully. No men with guns. It's possible they scrambled when the bomb squad came in through the front, but there's no way they got out of the building before he saw them. Something wasn't right.

At the very least, there could still be a bomb in the building. He decided to look around for those instead.

She said there was a bomb located in the main court room...so...

Kyte "stepped" over to the door across the room, flapping his wings once so that he would only have to step once, and opened the doors, flying around the court room and looking for anything out of place.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:12 pm

As Elis's file was finally at 50%, something blocked it and began to delete everything she was working on. "Oh come on!" Elis growled angrily, furiously typing to get everything back. "Technical difficulties already? I thought you said you were the best hacker ever!" Albina said with a giggle. "One, I am not the greatest hacker out there, aand two, you lie too much." Elis told her, while typing furiously.
While Elis was mid typing, fighting to get her program back, someone knocked on the door to see if everything was all right. "You have got to be kidding me." Rusty said while laughing.

Elis sighed. "We'll just have to take this guy out quickly." Elis told them, typing a few more buttons so her system would send a code to who ever was messing with her system. This code would simply slow down her process unless she broke down its firewalls. "Albina?" Elis asked. "I'm on it!" Albina said with a grin.
There was a flash, and now a girl with long brown hair in a pink dress stood in the room.

Albina walked over to the door and was about to crack it open when suddenly, the Devil appeared in front of her, claiming she set off the bomb. This is just what she was trained for.
Albina fell on her butt and scooted against the wall. "Please! Please don't hurt m~ I don't know what's going on! I came in here for safety! And when I tried to leave, another bomb blew up and now I can't get back to the main lobby!" Albina said frantically, tears streaming down her face. "Please believe me! I don't want to die!" Albina said finally, breaking down in tears.

While this was all happening, another member would enter the main courthouse where another bomb was placed. This was in an obvious spot so it would distract the heroes from the main mission. The last bomb was attached underneath the judges chair, ticking away with only 3 minutes left. It was also making a very soft ticking noise, soft enough to hear it if you concentrate.
But, if he doesn't find it, this final bomb will blow up and cause this room to collapse, destroying the archives underneath, making Jumpcity lose years of documents.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:40 pm

Due to Chad's clash with flashbang he had to once again go into to town and pick up some milk, needless to say Chad wasn't happy about it. All of a sudden he heard explosions going off in the distance which made him slam on his breaks and look in the direction of the explosion. Circuit parked his pick up truck, transformed in an alley and dashed towards the scene with his trusty baseball bat in hand. Running at 30 mph Circuit made it to the scene of the explosion in no time

"WHO'S WRECKING MY CITY!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 6:15 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)   Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next