Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Just the beginning (Open) Vote_lcapJust the beginning (Open) Voting_barJust the beginning (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Just the beginning (Open) Vote_lcapJust the beginning (Open) Voting_barJust the beginning (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just the beginning (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Just the beginning (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just the beginning (Open)   Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 5:16 pm

Lynexa smirked as she walked down the street. There were many people out today, not that it made any difference to her. She scanned the crowd with a small snarl, soft enough only she could hear. Her ears were tuned for the sign of anything, though it wouldn't matter. After all, even if her current form got caught she has plenty of other disgueses nobody would ever guess.

She finally spots a suitable target, a chubby man, with just enough meat to be tasty and filling, but not too much to be overly fatty. She grins and begins following him casually, before grabbing the back of his shirt and pulling him into an alleyway when she catches up.

"Well then, hello Mr. Tasty" Lyn snarls at him, pushing him back against a wall and showing her sharp teeth in a grin. "Don't you look scrumptious?" Unsuprisingly, after realizing Lyn's good lokking, blonde, skinny female meat suit wasn't flirting, but in fact, threatening him the man screams loudly.

Lynexa sighs and tilts her head with an annoyed expression. "Really? God, would it kill one of you to be quite for lunch so I could enjoy a live meal in silence?" She snaps his neck with a scowl and steps back to let him fall to the ground. "Oh, well. Food is still food."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning (Open)   Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 3:43 pm

As Lynexa was searching the street for her next target, someone else who was not exactly human was in the crowd. This person was Simon, an ordinary teenage boy with black spiky hair and brown eyes. There wasn't really anything too special about him, except for his exceptional skills at Tennis. Also there was the fact that he was a zombie.

As Simon was walking along, he spotted a young blonde woman suddenly pulling a rotund man around a corner into an alleyway. It was pretty out of nowhere, the only reason Simon had even noticed it in the first place was because he was very used to looking out for that kind of quick movement. Simon jogged across to the other side of the street and followed them into the alleyway.

When Simon found them, it was just in time to see the man die. Simon's eyes had a look of complete rage in them for a moment, but Simon quickly managed to suppress his outward expression into his usual one of casual amusement and chillness. He walked towards her, making no attempt to hide his presence Hey there. Not every day you run into another non-human in Jump City

He had activated his zombie powers, which meant that his eyes were now yellow, with the whites of his eyes being black. If the Leviathan was in the know, they would know that this was the sign of a zombie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning (Open)   Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:44 pm

Lynexa smiled down at the man and was leaning down to grab him by the collar when a voice spoke up behind her. She straightned and turned around casually, popping out one hip and resting one hand hand on it with a raise eyebrow. "Oh, is it not? Huh. From what I watched there seemed to be many non-humans here, that's why I chose to come here." She lifted a shoulder in a shrug and studied the boy.

From her time in purgatory she had, in fact,seen and studied all sorts of creatures before and she smirked when she saw the boy's eyes. "Ah. I see, a zombie, eh?" She smiled and cocked her head slightly. "Interesting. I've never been this close to one of your kind before." She stepped aside to motion to the body. "You here to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning (Open)   Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 4:00 pm

Simon nodded as the woman(?) said that she actually chose to come to Jump City because there were so many non-humans here, despite what he said I mean supernaturally speaking, I've never seen another zombie or a vampire or anything like that, yet. I did fight a horde of skeletons though. The woman then realised that he was a zombie and commented on never being this close to one before Yeah, they're not all as sociable as me

When she offered to let him share the dead man's body with her, Simon had to hold himself back from launching at her right now Don't mind if I do. He walked over to the corpse, took a closer look at it, then whirled around and swung at Lynexa's neck, as he did so his hand shapeshifted into an axe that could easily cleave through flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning (Open)   Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 4:50 pm

The zombie explained there were not many supernaturals in the city to which Lynexa simply gave a sound of acknoledgement. He also mentioned not many zombies were sociable. Lynx chuckled and simply lifted one shoulder.

The zombie accepted the offer and walked over to the corpse, leaning over to look at it. She smiled and moved a bit closer before he whirled around, his hand having formed an axe that was coming straight at her. She hissed and jumped back, earning a deep cut on the neck from the boy. Lynx narrowed her eyes at him and backed up a step so he wouldn't attempt it again. "Well that was rude. Is that any way to treat a lady? Especially after my gracious offer to share my kill?" She bared her sharp teeth at him, though didn't show him the full extent of how dangerous they could really look. "I don't especially like rude people, you sure you want to take me on boy? I could snap you like a twig."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning (Open)   Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 9:59 pm

Alexander rushed threw the streets after hearing a man scream. Once arriving there seeing both Simon and some girl probably like him he sighed

“Simon please tell your harlot here not to eat the people here I don't want to have to behead her.”

he said in a minorly annoyed style as he cracked open a can of jolt to replenish his energy
“besides I just got done killing 6 vampires today and im rather exhausted.” he sat down on a neer by bench and stared at the woman in question till she let the man go and he was a safe enough distance away
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning (Open)   Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 4:21 pm

As Simon's axe-hand swung through the air, he felt the satisfying feeling of his hand slicing through flesh, but sadly the woman had dodged the attack so that it wasn't a killing blow. The girl then backed off out of Simon's range and chastised him for attacking her, as well as claiming she could snap him like a twig Funny, I was going to say the same thing. We must really have a connection. And you're not a lady, you're just trash.

Just as Simon was ready to fight, he heard a familiar voice asking him to make the girl not eat people, saying that he doesn't want to have to deal with her since he's tired from killing vampires Yeah, I'll ask her... reaaaaaaal polite. Tired of talk, Simon morphed his hand back to normal and ran at the girl, baring his teeth. He dove at her and would try to bite her throat with a bite that can chomp through metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning (Open)   Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 5:12 pm

The wound healed before the boy even started talking and she grinned. Lynexa's raised an eyebrow at the zombie. Well he really was rude! Maybe she could find a way to teach the boy some manners. Her attention was grabbed by another man a moment later and she smiled at him. "Oh, no. I am certainly not his friend, nor even if I was would he have the authority to tell me to do anything. Besides, beheading me wouldn't do anything, I'm not like this heathen."

Her attention turned back to this "Simon" a moment later as he launched himself at her. She narrowed her eyes and dodged to the side before grabbing his arm and attempting to swing him to the ground. "Respect your elders boy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning (Open)   Just the beginning (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just the beginning (Open)
Page 1 of 1