Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Vote_lcapCaged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Voting_barCaged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Vote_lcapCaged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Voting_barCaged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo)   Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:08 am

Haruhi sat at her favorite little café, Chai's Chilling Café. She sat on one of the outdoor umbrella tables with her keyboard placed on it. "Let's see, C-minor...going on to F flat?" To others it would look like she was just playing with buttons or didn't have a clue what she was doing with the instrument, but Haruhi knew a thing or two. Since she had joined the band, she's been practicing every chance she got. Four minutes later she began to play, her fingers moving gracefully as she scanned the notes and pressed the keys. "You're not alone, Together we stand. I'll stand by your side, you know I'll take your hand~" she began to sing.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo)   Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:18 am

Isabel danced awkwardly through the streets, a strange tune filling her with a light overwhelming emotion. She spun, narrowly dodging people but certainly invading their personal space as she couldn't fight the urge to... "When I was~ A young girl~ My father... took me into the city~" Sing! She did so loudly and proudly. She knew she was singing a totally different song than the one the lady was playing, but she had herself a vivid image of the city and a band. "To see the marching band~~" She sang out loudly, closing her eyes and twirling. The pavement was uneven and she quickly found herself falling towards the unforgiving pavement, right in front of the lady that was playing the graceful music. "Ow!~" She sang out on instinct, before looking up at the girl with wide eyes. She didn't budge, laying flat on her back and staring up. "Cool keyboard. Can I try?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo)   Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:01 am

Haruhi jumped back in her seat a bit as a young girl startled her. She had fallen onto the pavement in front of her, Haruhi had stopped playing and got up from her seat. "Are you okay?" She asked her as she held out her hand.

The teen girl then asked her if she could play her keyboard. "Oh, sure I guess." She walked back to her table and glanced back. "Do you know how to play?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo)   Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Isabel took the girls hand and used it to pull herself up with a wide smile. She ignored the inquiry about her well being, heading straight to the keyboard excitedly. "Pft, do I know how to play... hahaha... do you know who you're talking to?"

Her back straightened. She cleared her throat as she sat down in front of the keyboard. "I'm Isabel freakin' Harkness." She said, her face suddenly turning serious.

She started playing, with surprising accuracy, This is Halloween. She had to admit that Nightmare Before Christmas was one of her favorite movies. She started to sing along quietly, almost as if she was suddenly shy about it. "In this town, we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin throne!~"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo)   Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Isabell was a bit...odd. Haruhi watched as she sat down infront of her keyboard and her expression change from the wide smile to a serious one. Haruhi had a curious look on her face as she watched and heard her begin to play. It was a strange choice, Haruhi thought, but Isabell was actually playing it very well. "Your really good." She complimented her as she continued to listen.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo)   Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:45 am

Isabel continued a bit, before stopping suddenly and laughing loudly. She stood up, moving away from the keyboard and back towards the sidewalk. She watched the people walking passed her. "It's too much fun." She said quietly, her smile never faltering as she watched the people walk by. "I can't remember who taught me, to be honest! Haha!"

Isabel's laugh was short and somewhat forced. "Would you play again? I prefer to dance, really!"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo)   Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:51 pm

Haruhi just watched her as she finished playing and walked to the sidewalk. Her expressions were a little off, especially the forced laugh at the end. Haruhi was still curious, but decided not to think too much of it. "Oh um sure." Haruhi sat back down with her keyboard and then looked up at Isabell. "Is there any particular song? Or just anything?" She asked her, hovering her fingers over the keys, ready to play.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo)   Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Isabel shrugged, her smile growing back as she began to dance before the music even started again. "Whatever your favorite song is, please~" She requested politely, dancing around at a quick pace already. "What kinda band are you in?~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo)   Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caged Kitty Sings (Bloo)
Page 1 of 1