Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Voting_barA Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Voting_barA Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:30 am

Annie ran away, afraid of what was going to happen and probably afraid of Jemmy herself. Jemmy sighed and closed her eyes. She had a right to be afraid. This was a lot for a human to take in. But then again, Annie wasn't really human, was she? She was half cosmic entity, and half...

Hmmm. Just who had been Annie's father? No matter how hard Jemmy thought, she couldn't quite remember. That seemed like an important detail, but she simply had so many memories that she couldn't pick it out of the crowd.

Oh well. Jemmy didn't really get what was so special about knowing who your parents were. She'd never had any, after all. Until now, neither had Annie. In any case, Jemmy didn't have time to go running after her daughter right now. Besides, Jemmy would probably only make things worse by giving chase. Annie was tough, and she had Kasha with her to make sure she stayed safe. Once Annie calmed down, Jemmy hoped she would just come back here.

At Drav's suggestion, Jemmy opened her eyes and took his seat. It felt like a throne, but was still comfy. Jemmy couldn't help but feel that she had done something unkind to Annie, but she didn't know how to make it right. At this point, Drav was right. It was simply best to forget. Her child-like form would ensure that people would feel concern for her, even Annie. Then this problem would be all over and Annie would forgive her.

As Drav continued to talk, Jemmy pulled a paper note out of her pocket. When she woke up, she would read this first. Drav finished by saying that he would introduce Annie as either a daughter or a sister, whatever Jemmy's wished.

Jemmy shook her head. "That's her decision to make, not mine. Do not introduce Annie to me as anything beyond someone I should meet. I will let her choose how I will know her." Jemmy stared off into space. "Okay, Cat, you can reveal yourself now."

A portion of the room became distorted and a black panther appeared. The panther spoke. "Have you decided to accept my gift, Lord of Chaos?"

"I have. Warrior here will be joining me. I want you to take everything, like you did last time."

"And the time before that, and the time before that." The panther waited for Jemmy to react to what may have been a telling revelation. She did not, and the great cat seemed disappointed. "You are quite ill this time, aren't you? It is good that you have a friend to share your burden."

The panther looked at Energy Warrior and sent a telepathic message that only she could hear. 'Believing that you would do this with her has brought her great comfort. There is no need for you to actually forget. It isn't like she'll remember your promise afterwards. Do not speak, just think your response. If you wish it, however, I will take your memories from you.'

OOC: Kardus said to skip him for the time being, until Annie comes back into the thread in some way.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:50 am

Jenny stood silently during the entire thing not feeling like she had the place to say anything. She silently looked to the panther listening to what he had to say before thinking to it. 'I really do want to forget every memory or nearly every memory causes me pain but... now that I think about it... it feels irresponsible to me... if I forget I wont be me and I'd just make the same mistakes again, not only that but I have a team to think of now that I didn't when I first agreed to this. I feel horrible for not going through this with her but I will be by her side every step of the way...'
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Dravocn smirked at the panther that had just appeared, it seemed to be like a cat he had seen in a story book.... although this panther was a lot larger, it's personality and humor was very much that of the Cheshire Cat. Dravocn couldn't help but laugh a bit... he was beginning to snap and he could feel it... but through sheer force of will he was keeping himself stable. He saw the panther look at the last girl in the room, who again was still silent and showed no signs of emotional distress... as if nothing was bothering her... Jemmy said that she was joining in the memory loss... if there's nothing wrong... why lose your memory? Dravocn noticed that the panther was still looking at the girl... if the creature could get passed his thermal sensors and remain undetected as well as erase other people's memories.... then it could be telepathic... having a secret conversation so that someone doesn't hear... interesting... Dravocn noted this as he could be wrong and the panther was just being creepy. Dravocn laughed more but quieter this time, he knew that this was not a time for laughter, and if he were to be laughing like a maniac when the girls regain themselves... it wouldn't make the best impression. He coughed once to fix himself and watched the goings on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:18 am

Jemmy took a deep breath and leaned back in the chair. She took a final look around the room, as if it was the last time she was going to see it. She was scared, but everything was going to be okay. She would wake up with friends, a luxury she had never had before. And Jenny was here, too. As long as they were getting their memories wiped together, Jemmy decided she could be brave.

The Lord of Chaos looked at the panther. "I'm ready."

"Then sleep, Lord of Chaos," the panther said. "Sleep deeply, and forget."

Jemmy shut her eyes, and the panther remained focused on her for several seconds. The great cat glanced briefly at Dravocn, sending a telepathic message to the man. "I suggest you gather your sanity. A young Lord of Chaos can be quite dangerous, even to me."

After staring at Jemmy for about another minute, the panther sat and spoke aloud. "My work here is done. She will not remember me until the time draws near again. Do not mention me to her." The panther faded into nothingness.

Jemmy groaned and stretched her arms and legs out before opening her eyes. Her eyes were blue, and filled with wonder and excitement. The little girl stood up and looked at her balloon. "A balloon? I love balloons!" She noticed the note in her other hand and unfolded it. "What's this? 'You are Shivering Jemmy, Lord of Chaos.' Oh. So that's who I am. Thank you paper."

Jemmy looked up at Dravocn and Jenny with wide, innocent eyes. "Who are you two?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 7:55 am

Dravocn grinned at the panther as if it had been doing something wrong and he was playfully scolding it when it told him to gather his sanity... Drav giggled under his breath and nodded after it left. Dravocn smiled at Jemmy as she noted her balloon and the note "I am Dravocn Hecoro, I am your landlord and friend, currently you have been brought here under my supervision to take care of you as needed. I have the entirety of the building set up for my residents and have several 'workers' to be at your beck and call as long as you press the buttons given to you in your room. You are not to go into the lower decks as it is not under your credentials. I do not have any other rules other than that one... so feel free to do your bidding as long as it doesn't disturb the other guests." Dravocn says with a smile as he explains the situation if she still chooses to reside in his home "Keep in mind you don't have another home open, and there are several people who remember you before your amnesia had recently occurred... I am here if you have any more questions.... as I'm sure at this point you do." he said happily "There is however a particular character that you should meet, and I'm sure she'd very much like to meet you as well." he said remembering what Jemmy had told him previous to the panther showing up. "She shouldn't be far from here actually... a wolf can only run so fast." he said noting that the panther had left before staring at Jenny... wasn't she supposed to get her memory erased as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:51 pm

Jemmy tilted her head at Dravocn's words. She had amnesia? That made sense. Jemmy had a feeling that she had existed for more than the minute she could remember. In fact, she already understood what it meant to be a Lord of Chaos. It was like she had been supplied with the information she needed to do her job.

'That's right,' Jemmy thought. 'I'm an abstract. A Shallow. I wonder what I'm doing here on Earth. Why is a human my landlord?'

There was also somebody Jemmy should meet soon. From Dravocn's words, Jemmy assumed that this friend was a wolf. She raised an eyebrow at this. "I have a pet wolf? That's great!" She threw her legs over the chair's left armrest and swiveled to rest her head against the other headrest. "I'll play fetch with her later. So Landlord, you only have one rule? That's very open-minded of you. But I don't think I'm very good at following rules. I don't think I have anything to fear from you, so..." A mischievous grin stretched over her face. "I'm going to go see what's downstairs."

The Lord of Chaos and her balloon teleported into the lowest room in the building. She had no idea what she would find there, but simply being told not to go there had caught her interest. Somehow, she had innately known that she could teleport. Neat.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:34 am

(OOC: So, did EW say to skip her or....?)

Dravocn laughed at Jemmy's first comment, perhaps he should have worded himself a bit better... such is the curse of being socially inept. Dravocn mimicked Jemmy's grin as her's grew, he knew what she was going to do... as she has a child's mindset it's to be expected... Dravocn just sighed and looked to Jenny "Are you going to follow suit? Or would you like to take a seat and recover while I get you a drink?" he asked her.

Jemmy would find herself in a dark and rather warm.... actually.... very warm room. The floor was metal, at least that's what it felt like. One would barely be able to see, Jemmy would have to find the light switch in order to see anything... but due to the heat it is likely that she is near the Earth's Mantle... which if she understood how thick the Earth's Crust is, how low she really is. A light above had shown an Up arrow and Down arrow, chimes could be heard... which means someone is actively using them... though it was not Drav... he was still at the home floor. In fact there were several Up and Down arrows next to each other... there were ten elevators.... each chiming and switching lights but the lights weren't bright enough to light the room enough to see much... the light switch had to be somewhere. Through the chimes Jemmy could hear snoring, snoring and heavy breathing and forceful sounding gentle grunts... like... dogs.... and by the sound of it.... large dogs.... very large dogs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:25 pm

OOC: Yeah, she says we can just finish the thread. At this point, I think it's best to just split everything up into different threads. I'll make a new thread for Jemmy and each of you, continuing on this storyline. It might take a few days, so please be patient.

Thanks for a great thread, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:59 pm

OOC: Thanks! You too! It's certanly been an interesting and eventful thread.

Keep up the awesomeness you guys. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)   A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Time to Forget (Drav, EW, Kardus)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2