Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Vote_lcapMeeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Voting_barMeeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Vote_lcapMeeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Voting_barMeeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Dravocn was wandering through the forest enjoying the outdoors and the peace it held versus the city ... He noticed a doe as he walked ... it was grazing... Drav stood still as to not startle the lovely creature.. but the creature did notice him ... it came up to him and he held his hand out to pet it ... it acknowledged his intent and grazed next to him as he pet it. Soon several other forest creatures saw him with the doe and thought he couldn't be bad if a deer was willing to be near him, so they came up to him as well as they all decided to sit in a forest clearing. Dravocn felt so very happy as the forest creatures accepted a man from the city.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Name: Zarakc
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:21 pm

Near the edge of the clearing, Zenro sat resting against a tree. His head was level with his eyes open but glazed over. His chest rose and fell gently every now and again as he drew breath in his meditative state. The various sounds in his surroundings caused his ears to twitch and shift gently towards the direction of origin as he sat, otherwise motionless beside his ears and breathing.

It had been just a little past two weeks time since he had arrived in this new location. So far, most of the time had been spent either hibernating or attuning with the rest of the time mostly being spent away from direct contact with people. He had strayed around the park since his first encounter there, it seemed like a place where he could help recall the tongue that mostly everyone here seemed to speak. When it came time to hibernate or attune though, he preferred someone with less traffic.

Before, Zenro had never been disturbed whilst attuning since no one had really been around the part of the forest he was in at the time, perhaps today would turn out different.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Dravocn had enjoyed his time with these animals and slowly got up as the animals all went back to their homes. The outdoors was a peaceful place .... so far away from the hustle and bustle of the city it was calming ... he started walking around again and while he was walking he found a strange figure .... it was in the shape of a person... could this be cause for conversation? he thought what is it doing? oh it's meditating he thought as he got closer "Excuse me? Hello? I'm sorry to bother you from you're meditating ... may I accompany you?" he asked "Lonelyness is something i've always found to be both dreary and depressing ... but you are a different kind of person than me so ... you may have a different opinion." he said
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:53 pm

As Dravocn approached, Zenro's ears were poised towards the curious onlooker as Zenro continued to stare straight ahead without any responses. Once Dravocn come closer and began to speak out to Zenro, Zenro's eyes shut and his breathing seemed to halt. "Ahn Avash." Zenro growled out before he opened his eyes, their myrtle forms being filled with presence now as they glared daggers towards Dravocn.

"Vres Ewn Hess?" Zenro spoke out to Dravocn, sounding none too pleased, even in the unfamiliar tongue he was speaking in. Zenro did not exactly catch what was being said by the one approaching him. He was not quiet yet adjusted to easily recognizing what someone said in new tongue, nor did he respond in it normally either.

As Zenro continued to stare are Dravocn, Zenro stood up, the change in stance helping to reveal more of him. He stood quite tall, easily over 6 feet. A pair of shackles accompanied his arms and legs, connected by thick chains. He had footwear at all, and he was covered with what appeared to be a wolf pelt and fur and leather clothing. It was rather clear that he was not all to fond of being approached in such a state with the combination of his bared fangs, his tail stiffened behind him and his ears pointed forward.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:35 am

"Oh you are just an interesting primal arent you ... and with little to no experience with people considering the words coming out of your mouth." Dravocn said acknoledging the creatures discomfort however he was slow moving ... as he always is with dealing with animals. "Can you understand me?" he asked at a safe distance sure not to anger the creature "Nod yes" he started as he shook his head up and down when he said yes "Or no" he finished as he shook his head left and right.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:29 am

Zenro did not ease his countenance as he still watched Dravocn in the not-so-pleasant manner still. It sounded like this person thought Zenro was not used to talking with new tongues, but he was certainly used to conversing with them, just generally not in the kindest manner. It had been quite some time since he needed to communicate using new tongue, and thus was left often working to piece together sentences both inbound and outbound.

"Know tongue." Zenro replied with a growl as he continued to keep his eyes on Dravocn, Zenro's stance not seeming to back down from its hostile nature. "Why you here?" He questioned, the answer seeming rather important as his hands moved over to his right side, hovering over the hilt of his dagger. As his hands stayed carefully poised near his weapon, his arms shook, causing the chains from his shackles to rattle. If it weren't for the rest of his body language, the shaking of his arms would have a better chance of being attributed to fear and uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:21 am

Dravocn looked at the creature with further interest and flat out sat down where he was as he took out his lunch and smiled while doing so. "I'm here, for the simple reason ... of enjoyment." as he said this his previous animal friends wandered around him and the doe from earlier nuzzled it's nose in his face and he kissed the top of it's snout. Several of the bunnies gathered in his lap, and several birds perched on his shoulders waiting for him to share his food with them. Dravocn slowly pulled a sandwich from a biodegradable baggie and took pieces of whole wheat bread from it and fed the birds and bunnies with it... Drav didn't understand why the animals came all at once or why they came at all ... but he wasn't going to question it either ... though he did not it for future studies ... he looked at the creature he was talking to earlier ... "You see? ... there's no problem ... I'm not here to cause problems ... you intrigued me ... i came to you ... we're talking ... okay? I just want a friend ... is that alright?" Dravocn explained
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:18 am

"Enjoy disturbing." Zenro murmured in a growl though he seemed somewhat less tense when Dravocn sat down. His eyes shifted away from Dravocn, watching as the animals approached the new tongue. It was odd to see the creatures of the forest get in such close proximity. Were they to get that close to Zenro, it would most likely end up with one of those animals becoming a meal. Yet this person was feeding the animals.

"Hyt'Gen Troh'St nev Hev'Rez." Zenro said in the unfamiliar tongue, not making an effort to say the phrase so that the newcomer would understand it. "Your friends." Zenro replied simply with a nod of his head towards the animals surrounding Dravocn. With the given situation, he was not very prone to trusting Dravocn, flock of animals swarming him or not. Being approached by someone Zenro did not know had not bode well for him in the past and there wasn't going to be a sudden change of heart from being in an unfamiliar area.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:19 am

Dravocn looked at the creature as it still doesn't trust him... even with all of these creatures showing he meant no harm. Dravocn looked at the creature curiously... "I'd like to think so." Dravocn responded ... he patted the ground near him "Come, sit... don't worry i won't hurt you ... and besides ... my body is frail so if i do something to anger you ... you could easily kill me... hows that sound?" Dravocn offered
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:47 pm

Zenro watched Dravocn as he patted the ground beside him. Zenro's gaze and facial expression did not show any signs that he would accept the offer to sit beside the one surrounded by the animals of the forest. Without a verbal response to the notion of sitting next to Dravocn, Zenro lowered himself back down to how he was before he was disturbed by Dravocn.

"You have angered." Zenro growled out as he closed his eyes as he felt out for the earth beneath him. There was a solid connection that he could feel, one that had long been absent since his arrival here. Would he have been alone, Zenro would have smiled at this.

"Suggest withdraw offer." Zenro advised the person who sat across from him as he opened his eyes again, staring back at Dravocn. Zenro was personally not one to kill without reasons, but it didn't seem wise to have such an offer open. Especially since random new comers weren't the most welcome to begin with in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:30 am

Dravocn had assumed by what the being had said that Drav had angered him and wanted him to leave. Dravocn didn't know what he did, the animals all trusted him, why not this one? Dravocn looked at the beast in the eyes with a calm seriousness. "You must have been through some rough times with other people to not trust me as these animals do, could you explain what had happened? Could you explain as to how I have contributed to these problems and how I am a part of these circumstances... to my knowledge I have done nothing to you... I have done nothing to show the slightest bit of a threat, however you have... am I the person you distrust in earnest?" He asked the creature with sincerity and gentleness in his voice as well as his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:12 am

Zenro had managed to get part of the first sentence but trying to keep up with Dravocn's speak with a limited knowledge of the tongue was difficult. Had Dravocn gone through that whole block of words again, slower than before, it was certainly going to be the case that Zenro would not be able to understand all of it. The sincerity and gentleness in Dravocn's voice essentially went to waste since Zenro had essentially ignored the rest of the words while he focused on translating some of the first sentence. His brow furrowed as his closed his eyes again, his head jerking to the side.

"Slow, new tongue. Not..." Zenro began, pausing for a moment to think of the word, his arms shaking as he did so, "...native tongue." He finished, his tone not changing all too much from his previous, none-too-enthused tone from before. If this person insisted on talking to him, it would be done at a pace which he could have a chance of getting some of the message, otherwise it would be a waste of time. His right eye twitching a bit as he returned his gaze back towards Dravocn, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Dravocn was surprised as the creature told him that he didn't know how to speak so well though he did understand some words ... Dravocn felt bad about it all and using big words however had he used small words the creature could think he was mocking him "How much did you understand? Should I speak slower... or perhaps use simpler words?" he asked "I'm sorry." he said as he felt bad for speaking with words the creature didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:47 pm

Zenro's right eye blinked multiple times as he though about what was understood from Dravocn's ill attempt to communicate multiple points across to Zenro. "You tongued trust. This all." He replied, it seeming that grammar wasn't exactly a strong point of his language skills in this tongue either. To him, it certainly made sense, he knew what he was attempting to get across, but it might not be translated to understand what was meant.

"Not care." Zenro replied in response to the other question. Either option was not the best option. Slower or different words, the amount of investment in this conversation would remain the same and if talking with Dravocn proved to be too annoying or anything of the sort, Zenro could leave or just try to drown him out and return to what he had been doing before. His arms shook notably again, the chains of his shackles clanking together some as it happened.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:28 am

Dravocn nodded "Essentially yes .. I wanted to know ... what made you distrust me specifically." Dravocn said to Zenro hoping he could understand him this time. "I would like to get to know you better... talk with you... end up as friends... please? Is that not reasonable?" he asked again hoping Zenro understood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next