Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Titans Welcome (Titans) Vote_lcapA Titans Welcome (Titans) Voting_barA Titans Welcome (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Titans Welcome (Titans) Vote_lcapA Titans Welcome (Titans) Voting_barA Titans Welcome (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Titans Welcome (Titans)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Titans Welcome (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Well this was it. Hotwire's first new task as team leader. It wasn't a big mission, or even leading a patrol. It was welcoming the titans newest member. When her name came up, Hotwire immediately gave his vote of approval, and everyone else seemed to agree. Haruhi was a good fit for the titans team.

She had definately proven herself before. She helped him capture an infamous serial killer striking the outskirts of jump, and then a couple weeks later she even traveled with him to chile to survey a Zydon crash site. While the Zydon threat was now over, the titans were about to become quite busy.

Everything was all set for the standard welcome he had been used to giving for titans like Manic and Vali... when they were still around. To be honest, the tower felt a bit lonely at times. Hotwire was the oldest holdover the team had with Yang gone.

But now he waited for the beeping of the console to announce the arrival of their newest team member at the front door.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:52 pm

Haruhi stepped up the rocks and approached the Tower's door. The tower was so huge, she remembered how she would always stand by the shore line and look at it from afar admiring it. The outside of the tower looked as if it was nothing but windows. She stood at the door pretty excited to be this close, and even the thought of going in it. "Now where's the doorbell." She said as she searched around the door.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:24 pm

All of a sudden Hotwire's sensors went off. Metahuman standing in front of the tower. Looking through the cameras, he saw it was Haruhi. He waved over a wireless microphone, and began to talk into it. The speakers outside would screech to life, and the familiar voice of Hotwire would come through.

"Hey Haruhi!" Hotwire said. "We've been waiting for you. Come right in."

The doors before her opened, and there would be a dark corridor, with a brightly lit elevator at the end. Small blue lights lit the path on the floor to the elevator. Wonder where she was supposed to go?
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora

PostSubject: Re: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:08 am

Flux wandered out of her room, groggy and in a sleepyrobe, her feet lodged in what could only be bunnyslippers. The girl was bleary an bed-headed, her dark hair mussed up to give her to appearance of a better class of cave woman as her bunnies drug slightly along the smoothe, paneled heated stone floors, making her way towards the utterly awesome kitchen to be found in the tower.

Flux had moved in some weeks previous, her stuff eclectic and more... Teen-agery than superheroic; some books, a computer, some clothes, this and that... But also a clean human skull. HER skull, in fact. It had lipstick on the teeth, eyeshadow around the sockets, and daisies painted on it. Flux used it as a bookend. All to make her room a place of comfort and familiarity. Coffee was familiar too - so she had a cup and gave Hotwire a genial wave.

"Amigo~!" she said, and wandered over to stand beside him. "What's goin' on?"

Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Hearing Hotwire's voice through the speakers caused Haruhi to startle as she wasn't it expecting it. As the door opened she walked in admiring the inside. She looked at the lit up and walked along it. At the same time she looked around, "Fancy place you have here." She said as she glanced around once more before she entered the elevator. The elevator doors closed and it began to move, she didn't even have to press any of the buttons. Once the elevator came to a stop and it's doors began to open she saw Hotwire, and another Titan standing next to him. "Hey." She greeted, "This place is huge."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:32 pm

"We have a new titan joining today. Haruhi, AKA Alley Cat." He said fiddling with the com systems. With yang gone, Hotwire had to do a lot of reworking in the titans mainframe. There was a lot to be done. Big changes were on the horizon. He could just... feel it. For the Titans, and well, maybe everyone.

The doors opened and Haruhi walked into the main ops center. "Well we try Haruhi." Hotwire said with a smile. "There are two other titans here, Oculus Lux and Kale. Not sure where they are. Might be on patrol." He said still holding his hand to the console. The blue lines flowed onto it, and he began writing up some new records.

"Just uh... go take a seat on the couch and I'll be right with you guys." He said slightly waving his hand towards the middle of the opps center. He didn't even make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Flux beamed at Alley Cat and wandered over towards the girl to offer her hand.

"Heya! Nice to meetcha Alley Kat - I'm Flux. Can I get you a cup of coffee or tea? A soda mebbe?" she asked, eyes bright and dancing with mirth.

Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:06 pm

Haruhi shook Flux's hand. "It's nice to meet you too, Flux." Haruhi said with a smile. "And water will be fine." She responded "thank you." So far she was feeling very welcomed. Even though she still needed to meet a couple members.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:41 pm

Hotwire walked over to the couch.

"Well there's a bit more to what's going on today. We're getting another member. In a city of metahumans and... ugh... magic, you'd be surprised who knows who. After all, I was a little surprised when Alley Cat's name showed up on the titans radar." He said. With a wave of his hand, the big screen displayed the other new recruit.

"Anybody here know Red Dragon?" He asked both of the girls there.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:18 am

"He looks familiar." She said as she looked at the screen. She was trying to think of his name. "He helped me try to stop this guy from robbing this weird round object that would put you in a trance." She said remembering where she had met him. "I just can't think of his name."
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:47 am

Flux nodded at Haruhi as she asked for water, and set about, getting ice and using water from the purifier. She wandered over then after refilling her coffee, and nodded at the pair at the mention of Red Dragon.

"Yeah, I've heard of him. I've never even seen the guy, but he has a reputation as an up and coming hero." she said, and her sleepysuit melted away as she walked, her body ceasing for a moment to be made of flesh and blood as her supersuit appeared, and in a shimmer she appeared normal-bodied once more.

She offered the girl a tall glass of ice-cold water already sweating in the warm Jump night. "Bit of a perv, bit of an odd duckling I hear, but I also hear he's a bit of a powerhouse - good man by all accounts." she said, and smiled at Alleycat.

"I've also heard that YOU kick several varieties of ah... tail, too, kittykat. I'm glad you're joining us - we could use a bit more finesse - and girl, you got it in spades I hear." Flux said, a bit of excitement bubbling in her voice.

Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:44 pm

The elevator door wooshed open once more, revealing a teenage boy of sixteen to seventeen. Around the same height of Hotwire, with a messy head of Earth-brown hair. But what was most striking, from here at least, was his emerald eyes. Bright and vibrant orbs scanning the room around him. He walked down the steps into the Main Ops room.

He noticed Haruhi first, as the only familiar face. Two weeks ago, they'd faced off against Dar Thle Golas, and bested the power of the hypnotic MacGuffin. Not that they caught Dar, but still, they'd done a pretty good job. Would have been an even better night if he'd gotten her number. Oh well, he thought, now they would be team-mates.

Damian smiled to the Titans before him. "I'm uh...Red Dragon," he said, as if unused to the title. It was really something he felt was just an obligation, after all, he liked Damian much better. He looked to Flux, waving a bit. "Hotwire is the leader, right?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:05 pm

"That would be me." Hotwire said. Based on what Haruhi and Flux said, combined with his initial impression... Hotwire had a bad feeling this was going to be Manic 2.0. But he swallowed any assumptions, and waved him over.

"Come on over here." Hotwire said. "It's Haruhi's first day as well. I'll... get you guys up to speed on what's the latest. Give you a run down on the rest of the members." He explained.

"As I said, I'm Hotwire. Technokinetic."The pictures of Kale, and Ravian came up on screen. "Brave. Dragonborn. Oculos Lux, Energy Beam Manipulation." He said before motioning to girls there. "And I believe that these two can... ah... introduce themselves." He said with the lightest, almost unnoticeable blush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:29 pm

BOOM! CRACK! ~ The top floor of the tower broke and down came Kale with a pile of rubble. A bunch of angry pixies flowed inside after him only to be captured as his scroll opened up on the floor and sucked them all inside of it.

"Gyahhh! Oh man, Woodland pixies are fierce when summoned on Earth. Who knew mythical Earth creatures would be so hard to find?" Kale said getting up and dusting himself off. He stood right in font of his image on the monitor and resembled it exactly, making it clear who he was.

"Oh hello. So these are the newcomers yes? Shall I fight them to see if they're weak or not?" Kale said this without any hint of hostility in his voice. More so he seemed confused on the correct customs. Instead he spoke as if it were a right of passage. "I see this one has a magic element." Kale said, pointing at Damien.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:22 am

"Why thanks." Haruhi smiled at Flux at the mention of her butt kicking skills. Damian finally stepped into the room and Hotwire had told her and flux to introduce themselves. Haruhi nodded politely, "Haruhi Momochi. Nice to see you again Damian. Glad to see we'll being working together again." she said with a smile.

Suddenly the floor above them cracked and caved in, a hole appearing and rubble and debris filled the air. Haruhi had lifted her arms in front of her face to shield her eyes. As the dust cleared she saw the Titan that Hotwire had just mentioned and showed an image of him on screen, appear and seemed to be vacuuming up some fairies into a scroll. So he knew magic, that hit Haruhi's curiosity.  "A fight? I wouldn't mind." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Titans Welcome (Titans)   A Titans Welcome (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Titans Welcome (Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next