Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWelcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Voting_barWelcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWelcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Voting_barWelcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Welcome to wonder land park(open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:21 pm

Bio listened. He guessed that there was a good possibility that she would be his boss soon, but even so she was a kid and needed to be protected from unnecessary hardship.

"How old are you Maddie?"

He clenched his fist, a quiet anger stirring inside him at a child being thrown out into the world by her parents.

"I'm sorry if that's a sensitive subject. But please let me know if there's anything I can do to help."

Chuck said sincerely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Tweedle dee and dum saw the look in the boy's eyes as maddie merely mumbled, "Nine." While looking at Chuck with tears in her eye's when she looked up while tweedle dee picked up Maddie as Tweedle dum explained how her and the rest of the wonderlandians came to jump how her parents had to stay and fight to give them time to get up the rabbit hole and they hadn't heard from wonderland since that day.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:08 am

Chuck was pretty interested in the whole story by this point. He scratched his chin as he thought for a bit with a smirk.

"Wonderland huh? Do your parents know you're okay? And how do you get to Wonderland?"

He asked them. He wasn't sure what exactly to do about it, but he did want to learn more out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:21 am

"Mommy says only those who are meant to find it will find it. We haven't been able to find a single way to contact wonderland though many think it is a bad Idea it might bring the red queen and sissy here. I don't understand why she liked it so much here any way it doesn't make sense here. At least we where lucky enough to land here when we exited and she gave me Magi to keep me safe." hiccuped Maddie as she slowly calmed down. Before asking to be sat down and wiped her eyes and sighed
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:50 am

Well it was a magical place, so it made sense for there to be a magical way to get out. Chuck had decided that he would eventually try and help the girl with the whole problem once he found the way himself, however long it took. The anger had quelled a bit but was still there.

"No offense, but that place sounds worse than here. Yeah this place isn't wonderland but that means life is more exciting because it's not perfect... if that makes any sense. Anyway, let's not talk about all of that bad stuff anymore. Much happier just focusing on working on the amusement park. What do I do to get started training to be an acrobat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:21 pm

"It's normally not its just like here wars break out and terrible things can happen." said tweedle dee. While saying that he and his brother would count the money and hand out everyone's pay for the day so Maddie could continue to talk to Chuck She nodded and handed him the box and key. Before smiling at Chuck a little she could see he was determined to help her and that made her happy normally when she told someone about wonderland all they thought was she had a big imagination. Sitting on the steps of the wagon she began to swing her legs and hum as she thought about what act to put Chuck in there was really no one to do the high wire as the cardmen and women ended up getting blown off to easy or so they said. She thought they where chickens like everyone else as there was no net to catch them if they fell of.

Maddie looked at chuck and said, "I can get one of the cardmen to teach you some tricks to do and have you adapt them to the hi-wire act I just wish I knew the gravity reverse spell that daddy used when ever we had a upside down or floating tea party as those seatbealts are annoying and we could really make it wonderland style by having the wire be dropped during the act."
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Chuck was ready.

"So.. How did you guys learn all of this. Are there any tricks to the balancing and card games? When I do my daredevil stunts, I keep my eyes close and imagine it's such a normal day and everything's going to be fine. It doesn't usually work but sometimes it does."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:30 pm

Maddie kinda stared at Chuck. She shook her head and said, "We don't have card games here. Remember the red queens subjects are card like people that is what I meant as for how we learned everything it's just stuff that we do if we were in wonderland its no big deal or at least what I do anyway. As for how we learned to run this place the owner that lives at the edge of the staff area showed us how. We kinda just landed in his living room. But most of the card men are acrobats. I don't know any acrobatics though when it comes to balance it is all about trying to not lean to far one way or another and if you do doing so slowly."
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:48 pm

Chuck let out a quiet "Ohhhhhh." He remembered the act from before and his brain was still not used to including magic as a thing that actually exists, so it would take some time. He then listened to Maddie's advice,

"Yeah, yeah. Like that tea cup you were balancing on your head. Maybe I should start with that..."

He eyed a plastic ball that was left on the ground from one of the prize games - knock over the bottles. He placed it on his head and began to try and balance it. It almost immediately fell off. With a smile he shook his head.

"Maybe I should keep one of these for practice at home. I'm 'down' to train with one of these cardmen. Let's get started!"

If Maddie didn't understand what 'down to train' meant then he would explain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:20 am

Maddie laughed at chucks antics and said, "Try a book first would be easier than the ball to start with though the ball is a good way to prove you mastered it." Before getting up and started to walk deeper into the staff section. Before turning around to face Chuck as while walking asking, "What did you say you where down to train? You didn't fall down." As they walked around Chuck would start to see familiar characters from wonderland. Each seemed to be in good cheer but if he looked into anyone's eyes he would see saddness, hurt, fear, and anger in several of the wonderland exiles eyes. They finally came to a house that looked like it was made large Marbles. Maddie knocked on the door with her cane and waited for several seconds before it was opened to reveal a queen of diamonds at the door. She smiled at Maddie but frowned at Chuck looking to Maddie she asked, "Who is he? Maddie did he force you to bring him here it looks like you have been crying." Maddie smiled sadly at the cardwoman and said, "He just asked some questions that brought up bad memories Tina. I gave him a interview for the hi-wire act and he didn't freak out when I flipped the room so I told him a bit about us is all. But was wondering if Jack was home so he could teach him the basics of acrobatics so he could be part of the show."

Hearing his name and the last bit of conversation he came to the door and said, "I don't like trusting these people Maddie you know what the owner of the place said that some of his kind can't be trusted are you sure he won't blab or cause a problem." Maddie mearly smiled at Jack who was a jack of clubs and said, "I trust him and if he betrays us I'll bring Mr.Snake to life so he can eat 'im. " , while glancing at chuck her voice had a joking tone to it but you would only be able to tell if you knew Maddie real well.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:33 am

As Chuck walked with Maddie through the amusement park, he explained. "Just a saying that means, I'm ready to practice."

He walked with his hands in pockets as he looked at each one of the staff. They came across a wondrous house that didn't resemble anything from Earth. He then was about to knock on the door but a cane was already working on that.

He scratched his head and smiled a bit sheepishly "Haha, just here for the party. Nice to meet ya Tina, I'm Chuck"

When they reached Jack, Chuck laughed at Maddie's snake comment and then held out his hand to shake Jack's.

"Pleasure to meet you too, name's Chuck I'm just interested in learning the tools of the acrobatic trade. If you guys don't like me that's fine, you don't have to go easy on me. That's the last thing a bum like me needs."

It was fun being a kid in an older body, people took him more seriously usually just proving that there really wasn't much difference between some teenagers and older adults. Looks could really sway people's opinions of each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:21 pm

Jack glared at chuck and refused to shake chuck's hand and was turning to walk away seeing this Maddie glared at Jack before saying in a evil voice for a little girl, "Jack be nice or chuck can have your job and you can do the hi-wire act." This made Jack freeze in fear before turning around and saying, "You wouldn't."

Maddie just smiled innocently and said, "I would." Jack then grabbed chuck by the back of the his shirt and said, "Well there is no time for pleasantries Chuck lets go teach you how to do acrobatics." Before running out dragging said boy to the circus tent. Maddie Laughed while Tina sighed and said I would use the trap door Maddie to get to the tent or jack might kill chuck and take some cotton candy we had a bit left over. Maddie took a bag and tapped the floor with her cain before tina opened up the door and walked down she then walked up the steps and pushed open the door she had come through during the show and waited for jack and chuck to show up.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:49 am

Chuck was a bit disheartened that he had to be introduced to such a tough crowd, but knowing the backstory of these guys it was perfectly understandable.

He turned and laughed while waving his hand. "Haha, come on Maddie I'm not here to take anyone's jo- oooorrrfff!!"

He choked as he was dragged very quickly to the circus tent. He arrived there still tapping on Jack's arm for release. He then gagged and hyperventilated after being choked.

"Jesus, man! Could you mind the neck? Humans aren't good with being choked."

He got up.

"Man this place is way bigger once you're at the center of it! So, what's on the agenda? Warm-up? Yoga? ... steroids?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:40 pm

Jack turned around with a look of pure fear on his face before shaking his head and put on a stern face and said, "She was not kidding sorry about that, I forget that not all humans are like maddie."Jack gave Bio a funny look at the mention of yoga, and steriods he didn't even know what they where. Jack then shook himself and said, "A warm up is a good start after you finish let me know and then we can get started." Maddie was watching with disinterest as she waited for them to do something interesting.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 7:24 pm

Bio began stretching and eyed Jack as he laughed and nodded.

"More human stuff that people do to get stronger. You guys really need to get out more."

He pulled out headphones and put them on his head, a low tone of coheed and cambria could be heard playing from the headphones, barely audible. He began jumping, practicing a few punches, then did a few backflips, front flips and then combined the maneuvers in a flurry of motion. When he was warmed up, his body was much more slender and tense, ready to focus on minute detail rather than power.

"By the way, I'm not like most other humans, so you don't have to go easy on me. Wat's next?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to wonder land park(open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next