Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWelcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Voting_barWelcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWelcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Voting_barWelcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Welcome to wonder land park(open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:10 pm

Jack sighed and said, "We are too new to this city and we haven't found a spell to blend in when we leave the park we would look to strange if we left the park looking like we do here we can play it off as a costume but if we are seen all the time like this outside the park questions would be asked that we would like to avoid." Jack watched as Bio warmed up and Maddie sat there bored finally he finished. When Bio asked what was next Jack looked to Maddie when he said he wasn't exactly normal for a human she said, "See what he can do first. I don't quite understand his meaning either." Jack looked to Bio and his to him weird device that seemed to play music though not the kind Jack was use to and said, "You heard the child. Show off your madness."

(OOC: Sorry I haven't been replying been busy and all that.The Show off your madness is just a expression that I came up with for the wonderland characters basicly show off your charcters power or talent.)
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:52 pm

"Madness? Whaaaa? Madness maddadadadada Maaaad...."

Bio's tongue rolled out and then he laughed.

"I get it. Don't worry, I have some power as well. First there's my true form."

Bio transformed into his shorter teenage form.

"Then there's you."

He transformed his height and face to an uncanny resemblance to Jack's.

"And then there's my kid form."

He reduced his age and height to a little taller than Maddie's, holding up his clothes in both hands.

"And I can even change your appearances as well."
Back to top Go down

Welcome to wonder land park(open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3