Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Welcome to wonder land park(open) Vote_lcapWelcome to wonder land park(open) Voting_barWelcome to wonder land park(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Welcome to wonder land park(open) Vote_lcapWelcome to wonder land park(open) Voting_barWelcome to wonder land park(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Welcome to wonder land park(open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to wonder land park(open) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Maddie looked around and smiled today was the dayday that she and the wonder exiles where opening up wonderland park a amusement park that had long been abandoned.  Except for the owner of the park who lived  on the land she and magi had worked out a demagihey and the exiles would run the place and the man would get half the profits till he made so much money. She giggled as she opened up the gates as she pulled out a megaphone from her coat and unsrunk it. Standing on a box as two of the club jesters started to do acrobatic stunts she began to say into the megaphone,  "Come one come all gather around and have a ball at wonderland park were nothing is as it seems."

As she says this she throws a boncey ball in the air she made the ball grow till it was large enough for the clubs to jump on and use for their act. After doing a few more tricks she then had mr.snake and magi open the gates and let the large group of  people that had gathered in nodding to herself maddie walked back in to the park as tweedle dee and dum took over so she could have some fun before the show in the old fashioned tent circus at the center of the park began.

Last edited by themadhatter on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:36 pm

Chuck was skating along midtown, heading towards the place where he usually practiced his tricks. He noticed that the old abandoned amusement was opening up. A cute, extremely young showgirl was announcing it. An idea formed in his mind and he smirked.

"Oh hell yeah! A job!"

He said to himself. If they payed in cash this would be perfect. He skated into an alleyway and transformed into his adult self with a quick change of clothes.

He walked into the gates and while doing so looked at the girl on the soapbox again. Was she a performer?

He then looked around for info on where to get hiring information. His fake identification was ready.

"Please pay in cash please pay in cash"

He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Maddie continued to walk around as she noticed a man that seemed to be looking around for something while muttering please pay in cash over and over again always being the curious child though she thought she knew what the man wanted. She walked up to the man with lady lion in her toy forum in hand and asked, "what are you looking for mister?" As she twirled her fathers cane and balanced a cup of tea on her head.

As she waited for her answer she would occasionally take the cup of tea off her head and take a sip before putting it back.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:52 pm

The undeniably adorable girl certainly seemed to fit right in to this new amusement park. He knew from personal experience that a lot kids liked to be treated as equals. He also marveled at her sense of balance and wondered what else she could do.

"I'm looking for a job as a performer! I've always had talent for acrobatics and this seems perfect."

He thought and continued.

"So what's your name? I'm Chuck"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Maddie giggled and decided to have some fun messing with the man and if he made it through the interview with his sanity somewhat in tack she would give him a job as they needed a few more people for the show. She smiled up at chuck and said, " My names Maddie we can always use some more performers. Follow me mister Chuck and we will see just if you have what it takes to be part of the craziest show this side of wonderland." She led chuck to a old gypsy wagon once there she spun around the cup of tea not even moving from her head and said, "Wait here I got to let mom know you want an interview. " She then walked into the wagon and sang while spinning, "Spin, Spin around we go when we stop hight of child begone size of mother I shall be."

Now standing at 5ft 4in's she walked to the back door and opened it before slamming it and walking to the front where Chuck was at and said in a tone that sounded if a child was pretending to be stern, "Come on in Mr.Puck was it? Maddie was rambling so fast I didn't quite catch exactly what she said your name was before bolting out the door. This interview will have to be short as I don't have much time before The show starts but if you be a good boy you may get another interview to see what you can do and all goes well a job in the greatest act this side of wonderland." The inside of the wagon was as you would expect a gypsy wagon to look accept for a the tea set in the middle of the room that for some reason that had seat belts on all the chairs and on one was several chains as if to hold someone there against their will. Maddie skipped into the room and sat at the table that held the tea and buckled herself in as she waited for chuck to enter.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Chuck's smile was much more broad when Maddie led him towards an area where he could meet the other performers and staff of the park. The girl talked in a... funny way but he rarely noticed or cared, he finally could get a summer job! And a pretty cool one at that.

It was interesting that Maddie would do one short interview and then the next. Entering the gypsy wagon was really cool. It was one thing to see it in movies, it was another to actually be in the place where you could hang out and all of that. Chuck sat down across from Maddie in the chair with the chains.

"Huh... Is this chair for some Houdini style escapist acts or something?"

Chuck felt a bit nervous even though he was an amateur daredevil. The standards might be high, but if he could do whatever this girl wanted he was sure it'd be worth the try!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Maddie mearly smiled and said, "yes and no maddie and her friends like to pretend to have a mad hatter tea party and they tend to force a unlucky boy to join them or pretend her snake boy toy likes to escape the tea party so they chain said boy or toy to said chair though the boys are quite good at getting out now." said maddie with a pout on her face before saying, "So what all can you do mister puck my daughter said you are a acrobat what stunts can you do? Also please buckle yourself up in the chair you don't have to put the chains on unless you plan on running away from my tea party you wouldn't do that would you? As she pored herself some more tea and then offered some to Chuck before picking up a near by crayon and started to doodle as she waited for an answer checking the time every now and then.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:21 pm

(I'm assuming that Maddie's the only one still speaking about her daughter?)

One of Chuck's eyebrows furled as he was trying to make sense of what the girl was saying. He tried to ignore most of the weird stuff and get to the point.

"Yeah, well."

He buckled himself to the seat and leaned a bit closer.

"There's something about me that's different... you see it's very hard to kill me. I have a special kind of body that allows me to survive falls from 50 foot buildings. So right off the bat I can do a high dive act no problem. I'm also pretty acrobatic and flexible. I could do that bendy freak show act but I'd really prefer to be a stuntman, doing tricks jumps stunts flips. You name it I'll do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:07 am

(She is just making it up as she goes she is the only one that sorta knows anything about jump so she has to deal with everyting when it comes to running or hiring for the show so she has to pretend to be an adult at times though she is very strange as she doesn't really know how to truely act like one.)

Maddie frowned as chuck seemed to be a bit suspicious of her maybe it was the way she acted but quickly smiling in glee at chuck mentioning his powers so he may just make it yet before chuckling and saying, "So far so good mister Chuck just a couple more things to see if you will fit in here. Then we can set up a time for you to show off your skills. Tweedle dee, Tweedle dum this floor is bad I think the ceilings rad I find this outlook a bore what is up is now down and what is down is now up."

Maddie's cane tip starts to glow and when it dies down the room is now upside down and the only thing holding maddie and chuck up are the seat belts though everything in the room seems as if was still upside right maddie sat down her crayon and watched chuck to see if he would freak out. She hoped he wouldn't as most those looking for a job had normally left by now. She smiled and said, "Mister chuck where I say you are doing quite well all that is left is to check your skills on our next maintenance day as it is the only time the park is closed during the day. All that's left is if you have any questions or riddles for me?"
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:38 pm

Chuck watched as Maddie turned on her cane. Chuck let out a "wwoooooaaaaah" as if he was on a roller coaster. He soon shook off the shock of what happened and looked around.

"Now that's pretty cool. This some kind of power or technology? A few months ago I would have been completely freaked out but I've gone through a lot of bizarre adventures and metahumans aren't really a new concept anymore."

When Maddie asked him to leave a question or a riddle for her, he did both, still marveling at the sudden change in the room.

"Well, first off what kind of pay do you guys have? Cash or credit? I-uh have certain personal needs and a business that uses cash so I'd really prefer the first option. And I guess I could give a riddle a shot..."

For two and a half minutes Chuck racked his brain thinking of the subject of the riddle. Then he came up with something,

"Let's try this. -Ahem-

I am always behind you and in front of you.
An invisible crown of gold I wear first
Then silver the next
Vain I am, always moving so you can see my splendor
In this city I am alone, tortured, and invisible
But everyone still knows I am there
Who am I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:19 pm

"I believe the answer is the sky would be called a power I do believe I have magic of the strangest kind for I come from a land that is a book though I have no bearing on the story My father is been called mad my mother you know by name. My family we all drink tea riddles we love though ours have many said there is no answer." said Maddie then shakes her head as if returning to the conversation when asked if they paid cash and said, "We pay cash each day after the show how else are we going to eat? As long as you personal matters and other business doesn't get in the way of the show you'll be fine if your skills are up to scratch." said Maddie before looking at the time and noting that she needed to hurry to get to the tent and fast thinking quickly she sighs before saying, "oh jee this game sadly must end it is time to go the show it must go on so so child I must be so shrink my true height as quick as a button I must do."

Maddie's cane lit up again as she then returned to her child size and unbuckled her seat before dropping to the floor grabbing Lady lion before walking to her closet door opening it showing it that it now lead to the outside and quickly ran out leaving chuck hanging but not before calling out, "Meet me after the show and I will give you the time to show up on Monday".
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:02 pm

"Close, The answer is the horizon."

Chuck nodded his head slowly at the girl's story about her coming from another world. Magic definitely made sense, even though he had never experienced it. It was both terrifying and comforting knowing that it existed. Terrifying because that meant there were so many things that were out of his control and probably made him very insignificant, but comforting because that meant that many other things were quite possible and the world was not confined to the limited, mundane one that everyone was used to.

The gypsy room inverted again. Chuck waved bye to Maddie and unbuckled himself. He then used his core strength and carefully aimed himself to fall safely on his feet, planning the landing in his mind. He landed and then chuckled to himself.

"I'd give myself a B on that interview"

Though he didn't know why he thought that. He then waited after the show by enjoying the other amusements at the park. He didn't have much money on him so unfortunately he couldn't enjoy the food that was there except for one corn dog. He waited outside of the gypsy wagon for Maddie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:02 pm

Maddie watched as the crowd started to fill in the seats while it wasn't full there was enough to get by on she was nervous she hoped that everything went well. Taking a deep breath as she squeezed magi now in her doll forum as the the lights started to dim and the spot lights began to weave and dance about. She shrunk herself down to mouse size. While saying, "Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the most amazing show this side of wonderland. We ask you leave all logic behind and to buckle yourselves in as it is for your saftey during one of many magic acts." She then cast her spell to grow to her normal size.

As she did this she took out a pack of cards all that had all but the hearts in it and threw them into the  air as the started to float to the ground one of the many card men or women would appear and do a trick or two  before running off back stage. The show went on for several hours as there was your typical circus acts the hi wire arcobatics doing tricks but at the end the actors would all jump before returning to a playing card where maddie caught them and stowed them in her pocket where she would take them out at the next act was going on.

Then there was her personal tricks like wheeling out a normal door showing them that it was just that before tapping it with her cane glowing and when it was opened by Magi who had been brought to life in the last act as the size of a doll before hit with maddie's spell to grow to the size of a adult. That the door now had a stair well, Maddie climbed the stair and there would be a knocking sound coming from the floor under a audience member where the spotlight would zoom on them and when they opened the door there would be maddie. Then there where the humor filled acts of tweedle dee and dum or when she was introducing Mr.snake as their escape artist/contortionist by having him chained to a chair sharing tea with her with a unamused face before escaping and doing a few tricks that only a snake could do. The final act was Maddie flipping the room as Lady lion the size of a elephant did several tricks on the a quick set up floor as to not break the tent top before turning the room upside right and shrinking Lady before hoping on her back and shrinking back down to a mouse and getting of stage.

After returning to normal she made her way back to her wagon with tweedle dee and dum with the cash box in hand when she saw Chuck she skipped over to him and said, "Hi again Mister Chuck, did you see the show?"
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:04 pm

Chuck finished his corndog. This was really gonna work, the crowd obviously loved what Maddie could do. It would probably be all over the news.

"Yep! That's really incredible that you can use your magic like that. Loved the shrinking abilities. I just have one question. If you really are from wonderland... why are you here right now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:20 pm

"So you figured out my riddle." , said Maddie with a giggle but then frowned as she looked down and tweedle dee and dum placed a hand on her shoulder squeezing lightly while looking at Chucksaid, "She doesn't like to talk about. Even fairy tales can go bad sometimes." While holding Magi tightly and shaking her head before smiling a smile that failed to reach her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to wonder land park(open)   Welcome to wonder land park(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to wonder land park(open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next