Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTitan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Voting_barTitan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTitan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Voting_barTitan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Titan VS Titan (Alpha)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan VS Titan (Alpha)   Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Colossus ripped the robot apart with his teeth, small bits here and there, not having any one target on the mechanical body anymore. He tried to punch where Lefray was again and again, getting closer.

And then he broke through. He saw the man and he was panicking. He most definitely did not want to die. William noticed this. Then he heard the alarms, the explosion warning, everything. Reacting, Colossus began to quickly cool, and reached for Lefray, taking him out and stumbling as quick as he could away from the Crusher.

He let Lefray hit the ground, not too hard, maybe he'd sprain something. Then Colossus began to throw look for the reactor of the mech, tearing it out, and throwing it high into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titan VS Titan (Alpha)   Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:35 am

The Titan Crusher was falling apart. Each time Colossus smashed it with his giant fists, more and more pieces fell off. Lefray kept ordering the mech to eject him, but it refused. He was essentially a prisoner in this timebomb. Either Colossus would kill him, or the explosion would.

The control room was exposed to the outside air, and Colossus reached in to grab hold of Lefray. This was it. Lefray was going to die. He couldn't escape the grasp of the giant human.

And then the human let him go. Lefray didn't know why, but he accepted the momentary gift of life. He rolled through the air as he dropped, landing lightly on his feet and tumbling fifteen feet to dissipate the contact. Lefray was unharmed, and Colossus was face-to-face with a giant bomb. Things really couldn't have turned out better.

Colossus was picking up the Titan Crusher, or what was left of it. Suddenly, Lefray understood what the giant human was doing. He didn't want the mech to explode here on the ground. Aside from the obvious penalty of death, it would also likely cause damage to the surrounding area. Colossus was trying to minimize the destruction that the Titan Crusher would cause in it's last moment. Of course, removing the pilot would make throwing the mech easier.

That still didn't explain why Colossus had spared Lefray's life. An oversight, or perhaps something more sinister. Lefray couldn't afford to assume it was out of charity. Colossus must be intending to capture him to interrogate him about the Titan Crusher.

Calming himself, even as the mech was thrown high into the air, Lefray gathered even more ki within his body. Now he could perform two of his ki techniques in the near future. Against a giant like Colossus, even his ki powers would probably not be enough, but they were all Lefray had. As the Titan Crusher exploded far above his head, Lefray began to run away from Colossus, making sure that the debris didn't fall on him.

His plan was to escape. If he could find a place to hide, then maybe he could last until his rescue arrived.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titan VS Titan (Alpha)   Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Colossus had lost sight of Lefray, but he was now astronomically tired. He collapsed where he stood, falling first to his knees then again onto his face. Colossus was done, out of it.

He began to steam, and out from the neck came William. He was barely conscious, but given a few minutes, he would be in better shape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titan VS Titan (Alpha)   Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:37 am

The giant human collapsed, slowly disappearing into steam. Lefray hid behind a crushed car and watched from a distance. A human, a normal sized one, emerged from the neck. Swaying from side to side, he clearly wasn't in the best condition.

Had this human really been inside the giant? How could that be? Had he been inside the neck the entire time? It was clear that he had some sort of a connection to the giant, and Lefray decided that he was going to find out what that connection was.

Lefray jumped out from behind the car and started running towards William. He approached quickly, but calmly. Because of the distance he had run from the giant, it would take a few moments for him to arrive at William, giving the human time to pull himself together.

Reaching the human, Lefray would launch himself into an airborne kick, using his superior martial arts skill to hopefully bring the human to the ground. He wouldn't kill him. The Zydon leaders would be more interested in studying his unique abilities.

"Explain yourself. How are you connected to that giant?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titan VS Titan (Alpha)   Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:47 am

William took some time, leaning on the now crumbling rib of Colossus, before it disappeared entirely. But it served its purpose. He stretched, his joints quietly popping as he did, like someone who'd just got up from a long sleep.

The kick was unexpected. From nowhere, the pilot of the Crusher reappeared, his foot flying into William's face, sending him to the ground. He had no time to prepare for that happening, and spat a tooth out.

"Eh? Connection to the giant?" he asked, pretending, and pretending well, to be clueless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titan VS Titan (Alpha)   Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:12 am

Feigning ignorance? These humans had strange tactics, and reacted to things differently than Zydon. Of course, some of the Elite would be able to pry William's mind open and discover all his secrets. But just handing the human over wouldn't be any benefit to Lefray. If he discovered the truth himself, then he would be that much more valuable to the cause.

And for a member of the Black Wing, that could be the difference between life and death.

Lefray attempted to break William's arm, inflicting an intense amount of pain. It would be a fairly easy task, even if William resisted. After allowing a few moments of suffering, Lefray would touch William's arm, and heal it. In fact, he healed all of William's injuries. He did not restore his stamina or energy, but simply put the arm back in place and regrew the missing tooth.

In doing this, Lefray hoped to express several things. One, he would hurt William if he continued to resist. Two, Lefray was the preferable interrogator. Three, Lefray didn't see him as a threat.

"Listen, I am not a good person, but I am not cruel. I know mercy. The people I work for have no mercy. They will not kill you, they will not torture you, they will deconstruct you. If you tell me your secrets, then I will allow you a warrior's death. They will have no more need of you. There is little chance they would be able to control your mind. But we don't have much time. Tell me what you know about the giant. Everything."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titan VS Titan (Alpha)   Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:57 am

William spat out more blood, angry that he'd been captured. Maybe he had been wrong to spare the pilot. He was probably going to capture him, dissect him, use his ability for evil...

William screamed as he felt a sudden pain in his arm, Lefray had broken it. And then healed it, meaning that he probably could and would do it again. William tensed, expecting it again, but it hadn't happened yet.

William glared up at him. Pain didn't mean so much. After all, William felt everything Colossus did. The bullets. The punches and the kicks. He knew them all too well, and this was nothing he couldn't handle. But enduring might not help him in this case. If Lefray lost him, William would fall into the hands of much worse people.

William sighed. "The giant is me. I control it from the neck. I've always been able to use him, and I use him for what I think is right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titan VS Titan (Alpha)   Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:28 pm

Lefray nodded. That was all the information he needed. The Zydon might never again have so easy a chance to end this threat. Lefray decided he would break the man's neck and walk away.

But before he could act, a bullet ripped through Lefray's shoulder. A lone police officer had arrived on the scene, gun in hand. "Sorry, alien, but Earth can't afford to lose that giant." Another bullet pierced Lefray's gut. He stumbled and fell backwards.

The police officer ran up to William. "Fine work today, son. Can you walk? We're going to be up to our noses in aliens soon. There's a ship coming this way."

Lefray used his remaining ki energy to heal his two bullet wounds. He was still covered in blood, so hopefully neither of the humans would notice. If they just left him for dead, he would survive. Then the ship would pick him up and this terrible mission would finally be over. He waited for the officer to help take William away.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titan VS Titan (Alpha)   Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:59 pm

William staggered to his feet, but he'd be fine. The fractured bone would heal in an hour, even without a cast, but that was preferred.

But really, he was more worried about the Zydon. Having known what being a regenerator was like for sixty years, he could see the signs in Lefray. The fact he wasn't gasping for breath from the gut shot. William gestured to him.

"That alien isn't going to die anytime soon, officer. I recommend taking him in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titan VS Titan (Alpha)   Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:54 am

Lefray panicked. William knew that Lefray could heal. His act of charity was being used against him.

The officer, however, looked up at the sky, grabbed William, and jumped behind cover. A small Zydon ship flew overhead, barely clearing a mountain of rusted metal. A beam of light enveloped Lefray, and the monk was lifted into the ship's underbelly. With its target acquired, the small pod-like ship flew off, heading for one of the larger ships.

"Another failed mission," Lefray muttered. He had learned the secret of Colossus, but he had failed to eliminate the threat.

"Your only mission was to test the Titan Crusher in combat," a voice said into his earpiece. "We never expected you to destroy any targets."

Lefray frowned. He didn't recognize that voice. "Then what was the point? What is the point in testing something that is obviously not ready?" He sighed. "If nothing else, it shows that machines have no place on the battlefield. The Titan Crusher now rests in peace along with the human refuse."

"Certain knowledge is worth obtaining, even at high costs. I have been watching this particular human for some time, and I think he will prove quite useful."

"But he hates us, and we have just given him more reason to do so."

Far away, on a Zydon ship, Dar the Ghost smiled. He spoke into the microphone, transmitting his reply to Lefray. "Exactly. Hatred is reliable. Trust me, I know."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Titan VS Titan (Alpha)   Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:12 pm

William watched the sky, his anger fading. Lefray had gotten away...but it didn't affect him too heavily. He'd done his job, and defended Jump City from something that could have been a large threat.

William turned to the officer. "Thank you for not mowing me down, sir." He said it as though it had happened to him before, and they had definitely tried.

William managed a smile, moving past his prior statement. He looked at what remained of the Crusher, gesturing to it. "This is what I have to do. Take on the big challenges, so that innocent people don't get hurt. Because if I don't help people, if I used my power for myself only, I'd just be a monster, wouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titan VS Titan (Alpha)   Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:06 am

The policeman shrugged. "If you did that, you'd be a businessman."

OOC: A good place to stop, I think. Thank you for such an enjoyable thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titan VS Titan (Alpha)   Titan VS Titan (Alpha) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titan VS Titan (Alpha)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2