Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Voting_barSins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Voting_barSins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sins Reuniting (Wrath)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:53 pm

His words relaxed her as did his gentle touch. The little sin closed her eyes and nestled into his chest, nodding as he spoke. When he was done, she whispered while looking up at him with absolute pure love shining through her crimson orbs. "I-I love you, big brother..."

Her thoughts then shifted as her eyes became heavy like lead and she yawned again, laying her head on his chest and listening to his heart beat. "I never want to see your heart on a plate, so please keep your promise..." She closed her eyes and sighed. "...C-can we go to sleep now?" She looked up at him and a soft blush swept across her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:22 pm

He smiled gently as Sugu calmed down, stroking her hair gently as she finally relaxed and told him that she loved him.

"I love you too, Sugu."

Wrath watched as she started to lean her head against his chest, becoming more and more tired. She said she never wanted to see his heart that way, and so asked him to keep his promise. He smiled, and nodded.

"Definitely."

She then asked if they could go to sleep, looking up at him. He blinked, raising an eyebrow.

"Wait...we? So you mean...together?" His brow contorted in thought. "Well...we are brother and sister...so I guess it isn't that weird. But I can't do it with you every night, Sugu, okay?"

He smiled gently, walking towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:48 pm

The girl blushed in embarrassment as he seemed to not like the idea of them sleeping in the same bed, but then he said okay and she smiled brightly. Gluttony nodded in agreement that they couldn't do it every night. Obviously, she wasn't a little girl anymore, but she was still his little sister, so every once in a while is still okay, right?

She followed him down to his room, taking hold of his hand as they walked and yawned. She crawled up into his bed immediately after entering and got cozy with the blankets, almost instantly falling asleep, but she didn't want to until he was with her.

As soon as Kyte got into bed, she nuzzled into his chest and smiled gently, whispering. "C-can you tell me a bedtime story, big brother?" She had heard of the tradition of storytelling long ago, but she had never been able to actually hear one herself. Except for the few times she would go to a child's window to overhear their mother or father telling them one.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Kyte watched her as she smiled, admiring it, and took her to his room as she took hold of his hand, and he didn't seem to mind. He laid in bed with her, not bothering to remove anything (Because that would make it weird), and hugged her close.

She asked him for a bedtime story, and he blinked, furrowing his brow.

". . . I know of bedtime stories, but they're exceptionally childish, and I wouldn't particularly like to repeat them...would you like to hear the Epic of Gilgamesh instead?" he asked softly.

He waited for her response. He knew his idea was a bit weird, but that seemed like the most appropriate thing to tell her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sins Reuniting (Wrath)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3