Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Voting_barSins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Voting_barSins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sins Reuniting (Wrath)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:02 am

Wrath sat at his desk in the living room. It was still dark out, and normally he would be sleeping, but he was working out the eventual expenses of having Gluttony live with him. In truth, Wrath didn't need to worry about the expenses. But he liked to know exactly how much he needed to pay, because it was only healthy and wise to know these things. As he listened, however, he started to hear Gluttony cry in the next room over. It gave him brief memories of the night that had already transpired, and he frowned, as he got up, stretching, after a few moments. He heard some sickening sounds, assuming she puked, and wondered if she was sick.

She eventually exited her room and made her way for the apartment door, and as she reached it, Wrath was there, too, gently putting his hand on the door to prevent her from leaving.

"Gluttony...are you alright? I know it might be a bit surprising that you woke up here...but you passed out in my arms at the restaurant. I couldn't simply wait there for you to wake up, so I brought you to my home. ...is everything alright?"

He looked at her with a bit of concern.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:56 pm

The small girl reached for the handle and began to turn it as she felt a body behind her and looked up to see the hand on the door. When she heard the voice though, her heart stopped. She froze in place as he spoke and stood there for a very long moment. All the memories from the day flooded into her mind and tears slipped down her cheek without her control. She trembled as she thought about it, but not for the reason he probably though.

Without warning, the little Sin spun around and jumped onto her brother, wrapping her arms around his neck as she sobbed and began to speak like rapid fire. "Y-you actually didn't let me go! Y-you still want me! M-my big brother has accepted me! I-I can't believe it! I-I'll be the best Sin ever I promise! Please just let me stay here! I won't bother you I promise! I'll stay in a room all alone if that's what you want!" Even though he had said he never wanted to hurt her again, she just thought that meant physically. She was trying to get ready for the mental torture now. He couldn't possibly love her. But he had let her stay. That was all she could ever hope for.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:29 pm

Wrath blinked, smiling gently as Gluttony threw herself into his arms, and he quickly secured his arms around her waist, not wanting to let her go. He had begun to worry when she started crying again, but he quickly saw it was out of joy as opposed to sorrow.

She began speaking rapidly, enthusiastic that he hadn't let her go, and that he actually still wanted her. It appeared that she thought it was all a dream after waking up, and she tried to appeal to him further, saying she would be the best Sin that she could as long as she could stay with him, and that she wouldn't bother him and would stay in a separate room. He laughed a bit gently, smiling at her a bit.

"That's up to you, Gluttony. I have a guest bedroom that you can take if you want...but you can stay in my room if you wish. After all, we're siblings...so whatever you want is fine with me. I'm never letting you out of my sight again." He smiled, before blinking, and quickly correcting himself. "I mean...in a protective way. Not in a possessive way."

He scratched the back of his head sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:57 am

Gluttony didn't care if it was protective or possessive, all she cared about was that he said it at all. She looked up at him with tears still in her eyes and a sweet smile on her lips. This look was very rare and he knew it more than anyone else. All he had ever seen was hyped up on sugar, completely depressed, terrified, or desperate for love. This one was different. She actually felt the love he was giving to her and cherished it deeply. The look said it all. But she spoke what it said anyway.

"I-I want to be with you, big brother. All the time. I never want to leave your sight. Ever again. I-I love you so much, big brother... Th-thank you for accepting my love..." She blushed lightly and looked down. This side of her was completely new, even to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:42 am

Wrath smiled down to Gluttony, loving how beautiful she was with that sweet smile of hers, hugging her close as she looked up at him, and said that she always wanted to be with him. She didn't seem to care whether he was being possessive or not with her when he said he never wanted to let her out of his sight again, for she said that she never wanted to leave it.

She thanked him for accepting her love, but Wrath felt it was Gluttony that deserved his thanks. She seemed a bit meek, and was blushing, embarrassed. He had never seen this side of her...though admittedly their time together previous to this century, although unpleasant, was admittedly brief.

He stroked her cheek.

"No, Gluttony...thank you for accepting mine. I've done horrible things...things I regret...to you. I don't deserve this...but I will embrace it until I do."

He smiled, chuckling, before something occurred to him.

"Ah...to fit in with the city, and with my daughter, I have a name. My name is Kyte Avytrius. So when we're around others, call me Kyte, okay? Do you have a name like that?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am

Gluttony blinked when he said that he had a name... And more so... A daughter?? Wrath had a daughter now??? Her eyes went wide and face went pale as she stepped away from him, looking at him like she used to. Like he was a monster. "H-have you done anything to her, big brother?? Have you treated her like me?? Is that why you won't hurt me anymore?? Because you hurt her!? Big brother that's horrible!! That's wicked!! Th-that's..." Assuming he would stop her to explain the situation as best she could, she just stood there in shock.

Once he was done, she blinked again and softened up, hugging him tighter than before, blushing and whispering. "S-sorry for thinking the worst, big brother..." She then remembered his actual question and nodded, nuzzling into him. "P-people didn't take to kindly to Gluttony... S-so I decided on Tianna Glucose... Plus... Every super hero and villain has an undercover name, right??" She smiled up at him in her hyperactive way, trying to fight back the shame she still felt for thinking her brother would do that to his own daughter.

That's when something else hit her. She looked up at him curious and blinked. "Th-that makes me an Aunt... D-do I get to meet her? What's her name? How old is she? Is she wrathful like you were? What's her mommy like?" Curiosity killed the cat.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:28 am

Wrath looked at her incredulously, watching as Gluttony suddenly went off on him, accusing him of harming Rico, and also assuming that was the reason he no longer wished to harm Gluttony; having found some other toy to torture. He opened his mouth to speak, but she simply wouldn't let him get a word in edgewise, and he finally put a finger on her lips, shushing her, after she had started to call him horrible and wicked.

"Gluttony, calm down. I've done nothing of the sort. Besides, if I were still the way I was, my Wrath wouldn't be quelled just by finding another person to take it out on. You remember that servant girl I called in when we first met, no?" He wasn't proud of it or anything, merely trying to prove a point.

He chuckled gently when she embraced him and apologized to him, and finally said that she had chosen the name Tianna Glucose, concluding with the fact that heroes and villains alike used aliases. He raised an eyebrow.

"Tianna Glucose? As in...the chemical name for sugar?" He couldn't help but chuckle a little, shaking his head. "Cute, really. All things considered." He thought for a bit, before his eyes lit up, and he smiled at her. "Hey...can I call you Sugu, then? Cause glucose means sugar, and I do tend to lean towards Japanese a bit more..." he mused, before blinking. "Wait...heroes and villains? ...you mean you're one of those here in Jump?"

She then started firing off questions in a rapid manner again, asking if she would get to meet Rico, what her name was, how old she was, if she was like him, what her mother was like... He rolled his eyes, smiling.

"Slow down...of course you'll get to meet her. She lives here with me, silly. Her name is Rico, and she's ten years old. She's not full of Wrath...but she does have powers like me. When I brag about her, I say she could take out a team of Navy SEALs. And that's the truth."

"As for her mother..."
Wrath actually got embarrassed at this point. He didn't want his sister to shame him for womanizing. She wasn't his actual sister, but it still felt the same to have her disappointed in him. "Well uhm...I don't exactly...know..." he said cryptically, refusing to meet her glance and trying to act innocent.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:09 am

Gluttony nodded when he asked if he could call her Sugu and smiled happily, nuzzling into his chest. When he asked if she was a hero or villain, she just shrugged before spouting off her more important questions.

Then he started to answer, and her ears seemed to perk up like a puppy as she listened to him intently. When he said that he didn't know her mother, she just giggled and kissed his cheek. "Must have been a human then... I can never remember their names either..." That gave her an even more important question though... Actually... Two.

Her head tilted to the side in curiosity. She wanted to know everything she could about her big brother. "If her mommy was human, is she human too? And if she lives here, when does she get home!? I wanna meet her now!!" Her eyes were bright with delight and intrigue, wanting to meet her little niece... That could very possibly beat the living crap out of her.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:02 am

Wrath smiled, receiving Gluttony's kiss on his cheek gratefully, and hugged her close as she said that she could never remember a human's name either. He blinked, looking at her, and realized that she was assuming that Rico's mother was human...which she soon verified, asking if Rico was human, and when she would be getting home. He chuckled gently.

"Sugu, she's definitely not human. Not from what I can tell. She has a pretty good power set, if I do say so myself...as for when she gets home, she's already home. She's just asleep." Wrath chuckled again. "You can meet her tomorrow when she gets ready for school. I'm teaching her myself; but I still haven't gotten my permission from the state to teach her. I'm waiting for the mail."

He smiled down at Gluttony and hugged her tightly again, keeping her close.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Gluttony felt the way he hugged her so close and couldn't help but blush lightly. It was like he was afraid if he let her go for even a second, she might disappear. Not that she minded at all. She loved the way her big brother was treating her right now. She hoped it would stay like this forever.

When he spoke of Rico not being human, she nodded. But when he said he was going to teach her himself, she went wide eyed in shock. "You're gonna be a teacher, big brother!? What if she upsets you? What if you get angry with her? You can't b-..." She stopped herself and sighed, looking down in shame. "S-sorry... Umm... Y-you're different now so it should be okay..." She bit her lip and looked up at him with her sweet smile. "You must really love her, Wrath. I'm happy you've found someone so important in your life..." She spoke as if she wasn't anything. The scum on the bottom of his shoes that just stayed there. Little Gluttony had no self confidence. It had been torn away from her all those centuries ago. All of her siblings helped take a piece of it. Leaving her with nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:29 pm

Wrath smiled a bit gently, continuing to hold her close. In recent decades Wrath had longed for some kind of family, and now he was finally getting one. Then Gluttony started to freak out again, saying he shouldn't be a teacher because Rico might upset him and he might get angry. But she caught herself, and acknowledged that he was different, apologizing to him.

She looked up at him and said she was happy that he found someone so important, and he frowned at her tone. It was like she was discounting herself. He caressed her cheek, making her look up at him.

"And I'm glad I found someone else so important to me...whenever I thought about how I treated you on that day..." Wrath looked away slightly, not wanting her to see the sadness in hsie yes when he spoke, "...well...I wanted to die. Because I thought there was no way I'd ever find you again..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Gluttony blinked when he made her look up at him, and not the way he had in the past. His gentle touch took her by surprise and her mouth dropped slightly in response. When he spoke to her, she couldn't help but blush and froze for a long moment before slowly thawing.

Her voice was soft and sweet as she pulled his chin to make him look at her. "I thought you would never want to find me again... I'm so lucky that you're my big brother... I love you so much it hurts." She squeezed him around the waist and nuzzled into his chest.

It had been a long day for the little one and it was starting to show. She yawned and nestled into him gently, closing her eyes and just listening to her heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:27 pm

Wrath smiled at the way Gluttony blushed and froze for a moment, knowing he was bringing her great happiness. He knew he wasn't actually her brother, but would gladly act like a respectable one for her.

She thanked him for being her big brother, because she never suspected he would try to find her again. She looked very exhausted, however, starting to close her eyes as she hugged him tightly.

"I love you too, Sugu...you should go get some rest. You've had a long day."

He stroked her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:21 am

She shook her head and held onto his shirt tighter. "I want to stay with big brother... I don't ever want to let you out of my sight. For any reason. Ever." She hugged him as tight as she could, still afraid he may disappear. Still scared that this was all a dream and she was about to wake up.

Tears started to come to her eyes as those thoughts took over her mind and she gripped his shirt until her knuckles turned white and she began to sob. "P-please don't go... P-please stay with me forever..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:57 am

Wrath blinked at his sister's disapproval, as she clung onto his shirt and said that she never wanted to leave him, or even let him out of her sight ever again. He felt her grip tighten, and he smiled, shaking his head. She was so adorable. She clung to him tighter and started begging for him to stay again, starting to shed tears. He frowned.

"Sugu, I'm not going anywhere, I promise...but as a registered hero, I can't be with you all the time..." He stroked her hair, trying to calm her down. "Sugu, whenever you're not with me you can spend time with Rico. I don't like paying a babysitter anyways...and I'm sure you'll absolutely love her," he said soothingly.

"Trust me Sugu, I won't ever leave you again...I promise. If I ever truly leave you again I'll offer my heart to you on a plate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sins Reuniting (Wrath)   Sins Reuniting (Wrath) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sins Reuniting (Wrath)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next