Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWho's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Voting_barWho's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWho's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Voting_barWho's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Who's that Girl? (Alpha)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:15 am

As soon as the dart was out, Jemmy seemed a lot better. She frowned when she saw Damian rip his sleeve and use it as a bandage for her. It was a nice gesture, she decided, but unnecessary. Of course, there was no way Damian would know that.

Within 2 seconds, all of Jemmy's wounds healed. She even fully regenerated her missing arm. Her skin was soft and showed no signs of scars. Jemmy brushed away the makeshift bandage stretched out the new arm. "Yeah, I'm fine now, thanks to you. Sorry about your shirt...and that you got so beat up. We should get you to a hospital or something."

Jemmy stood up and cracked her neck loudly. "I couldn't have taken him by myself, so I'm very grateful you were here, Damian. You are a real friend, and you don't even know anything about me." She grabbed his arm and pulled him along in the direction of the hospital. Her red balloon followed them, carrying the purse with its ribbon.

"Everything he said was true, you know. I am pretty much a monster, but I'm trying to change. I'm trying to be good now, but The Hat doesn't care. He's been a real pain in the neck. But enough about him. I want to thank you somehow. If you ever need help, just give me a call on my cell phone. I'll give you the number. This might be hard to believe, but I'm usually not that wimpy."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:01 am

Damian noticed her quick healing soon enough, and felt a bit dumb for ripping his shirt now. But oh well, he was helping a friend, right? So it was okay. He could always get a new shirt. Did it matter if she could get new limbs, as long as he had thought of helping her? He didn't think so.

Damian looked at her, and smiled. "Jemmy, I'll be fine. Really. I was just so worried about you, I threw myself in harm's way, and so what if I bruise or scar? I helped you and that's all that matters."

Damian decided to use the barely soaked bandage on himself instead. He didn't heal nearly as fast. "Well, since you're trying to change, then you deserve at least a chance." He winced as he adjusted the bandage.

Damian nodded as she offered promise of future help. "I wouldn't doubt it. I'm glad to have you promise that." He smiled a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:44 am

Jemmy looked at Damian with concern. "Are you sure you're okay?" She waved her freshly regenerated arm in front of his face. "Because you don't seem to be...immortal. It really helps. But if you're going to die, you should just go to the hospital."

Damian addressed Jemmy's true identity, but said that she deserved the chance to change. Jemmy smiled. There wasn't really anything he could do to stop her by himself, but it was good to hear that he trusted her. "I'm sorry I lied to you. It's hard to make friends as a Lord of Chaos. Sometimes I just wish that I was a human, so I play pretend. You don't hate me for lying, do you?"

Jemmy brushed some yellow hair out of her eyes. She decided to tell the truth about herself to Damian. "Even if I don't look like it, I'm really old. I spread Chaos around everywhere, because I'm a Lord of Chaos. The world needs Chaos, just like it needs Order, but too much of either one can be unpleasant for humans. I have done a lot of bad things, and I have killed a lot of people. I did it in the name of Chaos, but I know that's not an excuse. Most people would probably side with The Hat and try to kill me. Most people aren't as kind as you. I am trying to be a good person now, and I'm getting better at it. Thank you for giving me a chance. I won't let you down."

Jemmy grabbed Damian's shoulders, jumped up, and kissed him on the cheek. She smiled at him. "I'm serious about helping you, too. If anyone's bothering you, I'll send them packing." She shadow-boxed a few punches.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:07 am

Damian nodded, after all, it was only a flesh wound. Not too deep, so he'd definitely survive. He ripped another bit off of his shirt to wrap around him and bandage it properly. He looked back up to her.

"I couldn't ever hate you for that, you were just scared. Scared of rejection...and I know that feeling..."

Damian looked wistfully to the distance for a few moments, reliving memories. Then he looked back to her, listening her tell the truth about herself. He was a bit astonished about what she said, but it still didn't change his view of her. He felt a bit better towards the end of the speech, and hugged her.

"And I'll always do the same for you, Jemmy. If you ever need help, I'll be there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:45 am

Well, he had listened to her grand speech and hadn't run away. He had even accepted her kiss on the cheek. In spite of everything, it seemed like he would continue to be her friend. For a human to be friends with a Lord of Chaos, Damian had to either be unnaturally kind, or crazy. Jemmy decided there really wasn't much else she could expect.

Before she could turn away, however, Damian reached down and embraced Jemmy in a warm hug. Genuine surprise adorned Jemmy's face. It felt so good to receive affection from this man who had been a stranger just a few minutes ago. He also offered to protect her, should the need arise ever again. Hopefully, that wouldn't be the case, but it was a good assurance to have.

Jemmy hugged him back. "Thank you. Thank you so much." They released, and Jemmy provided her cell phone number. She gave Damian one last smile. "I already have a boyfriend, but I hope you find someone that you can love...in this dimension. It isn't within my power to send you home, but if you stick around long enough, maybe this will start feeling like your new home. Good luck getting into the Titans. You deserve it, if anyone does."

And with that, Shivering Jemmy and her balloon disappeared from sight, teleporting to another location far, far away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's that Girl? (Alpha)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3