Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Tasty Treat - Page 4 Voting_barA Tasty Treat - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Tasty Treat - Page 4 Voting_barA Tasty Treat - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Tasty Treat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:23 pm

The Devourer swallowed the bottle of medicine whole. It's eyes closed for a moment, and opened reinvigorated. The Devourer began to move, floating around in space slowly.

'Thank you, blue human. I feel much better, but such remedies will not last for long.' A massive portal would open near the Devourer, cackling with black electricity. 'I hereby proclaim myself a Lord of Chaos. I will atone for Jemmy's failures.'

Jemmy's jaw dropped. "You can't just make yourself a Lord of Chaos."

'I just did. And now I shall devour the Earth.' The Devourer went through the portal. The planets in the Realm of Chaos started to move, and the dust began to be brushed away.

Jemmy pouted. "What a dork." Jemmy snapped her fingers, and she and Drav would be transported back to the hospital emergency room. "We'll have to put him back in his place, and stop him from eating the Earth, of course. But first, we need to relax. This has been a busy morning. I hope it wasn't too chaotic for you." Jemmy yawned. "How long are you going to be blue? Because I wanna get some breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:20 am

Dravocn smiles when he saw the Devourer just claim to be the Lord of Chaos ... as it made sense that Chaos's hierarchy would be so fragile that one would just say they're the lord and they are lord. Dravocn looked at the creature leave, he left so slowly, he wouldn't eat the earth for a good while.. Dravocn nodded when Jemmy said it is time to relax. "I'm only going to be in this form for a couple hours, I did put the whole thing in myself. But i can cook ... what would you like." Dravocn looks around as his serum has changed his appitites ... and he thought the doctors and nurses seemed to be just the trick to fill him up. He licked his lips with his snakelike tongue waiting for a response from Jemmy "I'm sorry .. the effects of the serums also effect everything about me ... i'm just as smart ... but i'm not the usual me... and these people look delicious."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Drav's thoughts were correct. It would take the Devouerer up to a week before he actually appeared on Earth. The monster wasn't used to inter-planar travel, and he would have a hard time fitting his big fat body through the portal. Dealing with him would be tricky, but they did have time to plan.

Drav said that the effects of the serum would be wearing off in a few hours. It seemed like it had changed his personality as well as his appearance. Jemmy didn't like that. He seemed less gentle and kind. He was even saying that the people here would make for a good breakfast. That thought reminded Jemmy too much of herself, of the dark past she wanted to forget.

Perhaps...perhaps Drav wasn't as perfect as she had originally thought. Remembering back, he had used his serums to control the two people who had attacked Jemmy earlier. Mind control was in Order's domain, and that realization brought a frown to Jemmy's face. Of course, a human would have a difficult time disowning Order altogether, and Jemmy didn't expect Drav to do that, but to mind control other people was a bit too much.

Again, it was a mistake she had made many times in the past.

"I guess they look...okay," Jemmy said, trying not to smell the humans, fearing that she might be enticed. "But I want bacon and eggs, and pancakes with ice cream on them." She realized that she had sounded a bit too forceful with that last sentence. "Sorry, it's been a weird day. Let's go to your house for a bit and make some breakfast. You cook, I'll watch. Maybe you could even teach me how to cook."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Dravocn smiles at Jemmy "Thank you." he said "I'm glad you wouldn't abuse my current state to make me do those things I was planning on doing to them." He then picked her up and carried her out of the hospital and dashed to his house so as not to cause further attention to them. His house was a secluded area in the mountainside, it was surrounded by acres of woods. When they got to his house he opened the golden gates between two ancient Japanese walls and entered the courtyard. The courtyard was a large area complete with several cherry-blossom trees and willows ... as well as a small pond with two fish in it in the center of the courtyard. The courtyard was floored by red and blue stones in a circular fashion around the pond leading to his house. His house was a large palace sized place with rice paper walls and slide away rice paper doors, even the roofs were Japanese styled. Dravocn set Jemmy down as they entered the courtyard "Welcome to my humble abode." he said "I designed it myself, I do oh so love the Japanese culture."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:45 am

There was enough of the normal Drav left in there to realize that he wouldn't always want to eat people. That was reassuring, but Jemmy still felt uncomfortable. She tried to focus on the enjoyable super speed run to Drav's house. She didn't often get to move so quickly, and she let the wind blow her hair all over the place.

When they got to Drav's house, Jemmy decided to shapeshift into Grace again. She didn't want to worry about being a Lord of Chaos right now, and she didn't want Drav to think about it either. For now, she was just his girlfriend, his normal, teenage girlfriend.

But this was far from a normal house. As expected from someone who was rich, the house was extravagant. Jemmy thought design looked familiar. Maybe she had seen it in a movie once. Drav said it was modeled after Japanese culture, and she nodded. She had heard of Japan, but had never actually been there.

Not that she remembered, anyways.

"It's a very nice house." Her stomach rumbled. "We aren't going to eat Japanese food though, right? I was serious about those pancakes." Jemmy walked up to the pond and admired the fish for a moment. "Do they have names?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:22 am

Dravocn smiled at her when she saw his fish "The white one with the black dot on it's body is named Yang, his sister is the black one with the white dot on it's body Yin." Dravocn smiled as he had made them what they were... he was proud of the Taoist religion ... he wasn't part of it ... but he liked the idea. "We won't be eating any Japanese food if you don't want to.. in fact we won't even be sleeping in Japanese beds. I always have a guest room open if you'd like to use it, the restroom is down the hall to the left." he said smiling only saying such just in case she needed to go ... it was a long travel after all as well as a long day. Dravocn opened the door and requested Jemmy take her shoes off before stepping on his hardwood flooring and leave her shoes on the rug at the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 am

Yin and Yang. Even Jemmy knew that. A cartoon she had watched recently had shown two fish by the same name. She knew it was some weird language that meant opposites, but apparently it was also a really popular name for fish.

Drav said they weren't going to eat Japanese food, which Jemmy was thankful for. He said he didn't even sleep on a Japanese bed. That sentence got her wondering. What was a Japanese bed? He said that he had a guest room that was always open for her use. Why did he keep thinking she was poor or homeless? She lived in a house even bigger than this one. She didn't own it, but she was working on that. Soon, she would probably be living with Bow.

Besides, she wasn't quite sure if she liked this whole 'Japanese' house thing.

But she didn't need to say any of that right now. Drav told her where the bathroom was, and asked her to take her shoes off before entering the house. "I'm not...oh, nevermind." In her child form, she normally didn't wear shoes. But now she was back to being a teenager. She removed her combat boots, blushing a little bit that she had forgotten that she was actually wearing shoes.

A few minutes later, Jemmy splashed some water on her face in front of the mirror. She was tired, and this date was getting a little long. Maybe it was time for her to go home and just spend some time alone. Or get some sleep. However, she had asked Drav for breakfast, so she wouldn't go home until she got some.

Jemmy made her way to the kitchen, appearing to be awake and chipper again. "I don't think I'll be staying after breakfast. I have some important Chaos stuff to do. Dealing with the Devourer and all." She opened the refrigerator and pulled out some chocolate syrup. She brought it, along with some vanilla ice cream from the freezer, to the table and set them down. "Good. Now all we need is the pancakes. Bacon and eggs wouldn't hurt, though."

As they started cooking, Jemmy would let Drav do most of the work. She looked at him, a little concerned. "Back when I made you an Agent of Chaos, I read your mind. You don't want to work for me, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:38 am

Dravocn smiled when he saw her face blush, it was cute... he likes cute things... it's a soft spot of his. When Jemmy made the comment on dealing with the Devourer he looked at her wih a grin "Oh, don't worry about it. I'ma be taking care of his arse along with you as well you know." Dravocn was busy making her desired breakfast and could focus on her along with the cooking a lot better than he could as normal Drav, granted normal Drav could do the same thing, it's just in this state it was a heck of a lot easier. Dravocn looked at her with a smile when she said her last comment "I just wasn't expecting to be working for anyone is all, it's not that i don' want to... I would just like to be informed previous to the knighting would occur is all." He explained genuinely and happily, he then, given that he had time at this point, knelt to the ground in front of her pulled her hand close to himself and kissed the top of her hand "I'm glad to be working for such a lovely being such as yourself. Besides, I'm a man of my word after all. I said I'd protect you like a guardian angel and do so I shall. Even if it means working for a group or organization, I'd gladly give my life for you." he said with a sense of wanting as well as duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:08 am

Drav said that he was fine with being her knight and with defending Chaos. He had simply been caught off guard. That was normal enough, Jemmy decided.

Then, Drav did something that she didn't expect. He got down on one knee and kissed the top of her hand. He said that he was glad to work for her, and that he would keep his word in protecting her with his life.

Jemmy smiled, genuinely. He may have his flaws, and he may flirt too much with Order from time to time, but Drav still loved her. He was her knight, and he had her favor. He was hers, and nobody else could have him.

Energy started pouring into Jemmy, and she giggled. "That's exactly what I needed to hear. Now get up. I'm going to try flipping some of those pancakes. If looks easy enough, but I want you there, just in case."

OOC: I think this is a good place to stop. It's been a pleasure RP'ing with you, sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tasty Treat
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: