Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Tasty Treat - Page 3 Voting_barA Tasty Treat - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Tasty Treat - Page 3 Voting_barA Tasty Treat - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Tasty Treat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Dravocn looked back as she spoke... he's met a couple people himself ... one in particular he found as a friend ... the others needed further studying.... Dravocn smiled as he was picking up the sticks and rocks and set them up for a proper fire. "I don't really have many friends ... but then again ... they might think of me as a friend ... I'm not so sure really ... the only one I found to be a good friend is one I had met one night... within that night we were having a deep conversation... and ended up laughing in the end ... he fell asleep while spacing out so I took him to my house and made him breakfast the next morning... I haven't seen him since ... but that was a couple days ago... otherwise ... I need further information with the others. I don't really care to be honest ... I've never been good with the whole social norms thing... it makes no sense to me ... but as long as people are nice to me they are good in my book." Drav explained while setting up the preparations for the fire ... but not starting it, he did not even dare tell her as to what he had talked about with Dar and what Dar's intentions were.... he didn't want to ruin the lovely evening he's been having. He looked at her with a bright smile "I'm happy with my life ... everything that has happened to me has made me, me." He explained "You are just the best part.... you are so beautiful ... you know that?" Dravocn said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:19 pm

It seemed that the two of them were very similar. Drav actually had fewer friends than Jemmy did, only one. Jemmy decided that it wasn't Drav's fault that he didn't have many friends. After all, he had taken care of his one friend and even made breakfast for him. He really was a nice person.

"You're a kind person. I bet your friend really appreciated you taking him in and making him breakfast."

Drav went on to say that he was happy with life. He was grateful for everything that had happened to him, because it had made him who he was today. That was a strange way to think about about life, but Jemmy thought it was a good way. Finally, Drav said that she was the best part of his life, and that she was beautiful. He asked if she knew how beautiful she was.

Jemmy stood up and walked over lazily to Drav. Holding up one hand, she conjured an orb of light. It was getting dark, and he would need good lighting to answer this next question. Jemmy pointed at her orange eyes, her eyes that had once been a beautiful blue. Although she could change her appearance, this was how Jemmy looked by default. This was her true form, the way she saw herself. But she hated her orange eyes. They didn't look natural. Other people had made fun of them, especially kids. Adults usually tried to say something dumb, like that she was beautiful on the inside. They didn't understand that Jemmy was a Shallow. She didn't have an inside, at least not like humans did.

"What about my orange eyes? Are they beautiful too? Or do you think they're weird?" For Jemmy, this was an important point. She could take on any appearance that was pleasing to the eye, but she wanted to be beautiful without needing to put on a mask. This was how she saw herself, and she wanted him to see her this way, too.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:48 pm

Dravocn looked at her eyes and smiled as he caressed her cheek he assumed she asked if they were weird because others had made that claim about her eyes before, He looked at her in the eyes and said "Don't you let anyone tell you that you aren't beautiful .... those eyes are gorgeous, your eyes are a beautiful complement to yourself .... some people say that one's eyes are the windows to their soul .... for you that's a different case right?" Drav went in for another kiss "You are perfect no matter what you or anyone else thinks... I believe everything about you is substantial, amazing, beautiful... You're eyes may be different ... but if you were the same as everyone else what would that make you? A clone? Would you even be you if you were exactly the same as everyone else?" Dravocn blushed as he had realized he may be misunderstood "The point is .... you're eyes are beautiful.... you are the only one with that color ... that is only a small part of what makes you beautiful... do you understand?" he asked concern and sincerity in his voice as well as his eyes .... Dravocn was always and honest person and he believed every word he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:22 am

It was her individuality that made her beautiful? That was new. She had to agree with him, though. In pretty much every way, Jemmy was unique. And that made her beautiful. On top of that, Drav really seemed to simply like her eyes.

Jemmy blushed and grinned widely. "You just seem to know all the right things to say. Yeah, I get what you're saying. Thanks." Jemmy's form would change again, turning her back into Grace, the black-haired, blue-eyed teenager. Her clothes changed back to Grace's slightly gothic outfit as well, right down to the combat boots.

"And you're right. I am a different case indeed." She looked down, inspecting her new body for a moment before nodding approvingly. Annie had told her that friends, real friends, were nice to each other without expecting anything back. That was what it meant to be in a good relationship. Jemmy had enjoyed being a child for as long as she could remember, but if she was going to be a good girlfriend for Drav, then she was going to have to grow up, if only a little. When she was like this, she lost her other powers, so they were equals as humans. Also, as a grown up, she was brought up to the same level as Drav, making them equals in that regard. Strange, Jemmy was going both up and down a tier at the same time.

Jemmy was now almost as tall as Drav, so he didn't have to stoop over to see her face to face. Jemmy caressed his cheek and neck with both of her hands. Was Drav attractive? She honestly had no idea. But he was kind to her, and he thought that she was pretty. Because of that, Jemmy was determined to see him as attractive until her feelings caught up with her. Most of her life, she had been thinking about whether humans would taste good, not about their looks. "You're pretty too." Jemmy panicked. "I mean handsome. Dashing. Bold. Fierce. All those good words." She hugged him tightly and kissed him on the lips. She hoped that he liked this, getting kissed by this body. As far as she was concerned, Drav was a good man, and deserved some joy.

"Now, how about that fire? It's getting cold." Jemmy released Drav and sat on a log next to the fire pit.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:52 am

Drav chuckled when she panicked it was cute to him, and the softness of her kiss was all the better. He started the fire with just a flick of two pieces of flint, the spark flew into the wood and started the fire. "You're getting cold? Come here then." He said "The combined body heat will warm you up... and if that doesn't work, I'll open my suit to allow you in to the suit as well as adding to body heat." he said smiling at her. He already started to unbutton his suit to let her in. The fire was warm ... but not as big as he had hoped ... though it was moderately sized as any other camp fire ... he just likes fire ... but he didn't want to burn the place down either ... mountains hold all sorts of wondrous things. Drav was in a situation he didn't want to end once again... he loved being by Jemmy's side ... he was thoroughly enjoying it. Dravocn had seen a deer ... a doe ... he liked animals ... he looked at it and put his hand out ... the deer recognized his gentleness and intentions and slowly walked up to him ... completely disregarding the fire... it put it's nose under his hand and he pet it softly ... "Look at her," he told Jemmy "If you move slowly enough you can pet her and she wouldn't mind. Just don't move too fast or you might spook her and you must be gentle ... or show some pure intent ... pure meaning nice or non-threatening." he explained. Several bunnies had seen the doe go up to Drav and went up to him as well. "Do you want one? As a pet I mean." Drav asked as the animals seemed to like him a lot... he was however worried how Jemmy would take these events. Would she not like how gentle he is with animals? Would she be disgusted by how much the animals liked him or the fact that the animals were here in the first place? ... he didn't dare change his attitude for it might spook the animals so he stayed as calm as ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:53 am

Jemmy's currently human body was getting quite cold indeed. She wasn't used to this. Normally, she could just decide not to feel pain or discomfort. Unfortunately, that also made it more difficult to feel pleasure. Perhaps that had led to her practice of overindulgence. It normally took a lot of ice cream to make her feel happy.

But she was happy now. She accepted Drav's offer and cuddled with him and allowing him to use his suit as a half-blanket to cover her shoulders. She felt much warmer now, which was good. She stared at the fire. It was Chaos in the most basic form. It could be destructive, but it could also be comforting and beautiful.

A deer walked up to Drav, and he started petting it. Jemmy watched, feeling a bit uncomfortable. She had never been good at the whole "nature" thing. She was certain that these animals were only within a mile of this spot because she was disguised as a human. If she were in her true form, they would flee out of sheer terror. Animals were smart, and they usually knew what to fear. Thankfully, her balloon was also disguised well enough that the animals weren't scared of it, either. Then again, the balloon wasn't too strong in the first place.

Jemmy didn't know if she had ever been this close to a deer before. It was so big that it kind of scared her, but it was also cute. For some reason, she was drawn to it's large, black eyes. It was alive. It perceived her.

A couple bunnies showed up to get petted by Drav as well. Jemmy wanted to pet them too, but was afraid she would scare them off. Drav told her to move slowly, otherwise she would scare them. Jemmy felt nervous. "I don't do slow," she whispered. Non-threatening? She was a threat to the planet. This poor deer didn't know what monster sat before it.

She took a gulp. Despite her words, Jemmy moved her arm very slowly. She was getting more nervous, and her hand began to shake. This was the hardest thing she'd ever done, Jemmy thought. Her hand drew close to the deer, and...

Jemmy touched the deer. It didn't run away. It didn't bite her. The deer just stood there, and let her touch it. Jemmy couldn't believe it. The animal didn't fear her. She petted it, gently. A sensation of pure joy rose in Jemmy's body. "Hello there, Mr. Deer," she whispered. "How are you today? I like you. You're a good deer."

Drav asked if Jemmy wanted one of the bunnies as a pet. Jemmy shook her head. "They should be free. They're so happy up here. Besides, Chaos is freedom. It took me a few thousand years to learn that, oddly enough. Chaos is also not very smart, apparently."

She kept petting the deer. This was incredible. "I've never done anything like this before. I've never been this...calm."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:28 am

Dravocn smiled at Jemmy "See? There's nothing to worry about. They like you too." he said regarding the bunnies that just gathered on both of their laps, just sitting there ... it's not like they could brush their heads up against them ... cartoons made kids believe this and Drav found that sad... she said she didn't want any of them as pets ... she said chaos was freedom ... as well as dumb ... Drav found that concerning however he would let that one slide as he found it funny that Jemmy thought the doe was a boy.. he wouldn't dare tell her .. it's not like the doe understood what Jemmy was calling her. The fire was burning brightly and the deer had lie down along side them as well as the bunnies ... It was cute that they all felt so comfortable around them both. Jemmy said she's never been so calm ... this also worried Drav ... but she's the lord of chaos ... so that should be normal ... right? But ... if that's the case ... she isn't supposed to be calm... Drav was confused worried and scared at the same time... but he wouldn't tell her this, he thought it was important but he thought she would know when something was wrong. Drav held Jemmy close to him, being careful of the bunnies comfort, he held her to him tight and let her lay her head down on his bare shoulder. His body was warm ... as well as firm if she were to feel his torso she would get a handful of muscle and bone ... hence why he's so fragile ... he's got muscle without much fat, he eats well ... but his metabolism is too fast to let him gain any actual fat. Dravocn watched the flames crackle and roar ... not really roar ... more like meow .. if it was roaring it would be dangerous, as he watched the flames he thought out all the possible outcomes of certain actions in this relationships and branches off of that ... some of them had worried him ... some made him happy... others made him start to cry... he didn't let these thoughts determine his choices he wasn't going to let his predictions control him as he knew they could be false ... it didn't make him care any less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:53 pm

Jemmy fell asleep against the warmth of Drav's shoulder. She was happy, happier than she had ever been. It was easier to like herself now that Drav liked her. He even liked her orange eyes. Maybe it was a good thing to have orange eyes, she thought. Maybe it was good to be her. She let that thought repeat endlessly in her mind as she fell deeper and deeper asleep, not caring if she would ever wake up again.

Here, she was with someone who loved her. She wasn't lonely anymore, as she had been for all of time, but especially the last few years. That's right, it had already been almost 6 years since the Vanishing had happened. That night, nearly everyone Jemmy had ever met had disappeared. Even her siblings, the Shallows, hadn't been safe. As far as Jemmy knew, she was now the last Shallow in existence, as well as the last Lord of Chaos. It was difficult to believe that Mordru was gone for good, but he was at least gone for now. Mr. Keeper and all the others had vanished, too, leaving Shivering Jemmy crying in a huge, lonely and empty world.

Well, not completely empty. There was still the Devourer.

But still, the loneliness had been too much for her, so she had come to Earth to have some fun and just to have people around. She had not been back to the Realm of Chaos for quite some time, now. There was simply nothing there.

A feint voice called out to Jemmy in her sleep. It sounded like a cry for help. Jemmy shut that voice out. She didn't want to be bothered now. She just wanted to stay asleep by Drav's side.

Drav would feel her heartbeat grow steadily slower against his body until it stopped altogether. Jemmy stopped breathing.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:16 pm

Dravocn panicked as he felt her heart slow down, the animals ran away as his mood suddenly changed, he immediately threw her to the ground away from the fire... he pumped her chest several times while occasionally blowing air into her mouth. "Breath, come on breath! I just got you in my life I'm not going to lose you now! You will not die on me!" Dravocn screamed. Dravocn paused ... he didn't want her to die ... he didn't care if mutating hurt ... he wanted her better... he pulled out a blue serum and stabbed his chest with it and put all of the serum into himself. He screamed in pain the mutation causing severe trauma to him, his muscles increased in size and then tightened... his skin became blue, his eyes turned deep green, and his pupils became slits. Dravocn picked her up and ran as fast as he could to the nearest hospital... he went above the record time, just by pure determination... Dravocn burst through the hospital doors and broke into the surgery room... put her on a hospital bed and zoomed in and out of the room to get a defibrillator. He rubbed both of the hand pieces together and increased the shock value. "Clear!" He said with tears in his eyes. When the doctors and nurses broke in to get him out he turned to them with a threatening glare and tears coming down his face, they backed off seeing his skin blue and his eyes extremely abnormal they thought it was better not to mess with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:38 pm

The CPR did nothing. For the moment, it seemed that Jemmy was dead. Fortunately, Drav was not ready to give up. Running at super speeds, at the expense of his own body, he was able to get her to a hospital quickly. Papers flew and people screamed as the 'monster' carried in the teen girl and placed her on the emergency room surgery table.

When the electric shock from the defibrillator hit Jemmy, it immediately turned her body back into a child. All of her normal features changed back to normal, except for her clothes, which were now many sizes too big. Her orange eyes shot open and she gasped for breath. Her voice was filled with rage. "WHAT THE..."

Jemmy didn't know what was going on. All she knew was that someone was hurting her. There was nothing worse than waking from a deep slumber to a shock of electricity. Whoever this hulking, blue skinned man was would pay. Jemmy would kill him a thousand times!

As she tried to get up, however, something unexpected happened. The red balloon that always stayed close to Jemmy, and had somehow managed to keep pace with Drav's super speed, moved its ribbon like an arm and touched Jemmy's chest with it. Jemmy was pushed back down against the bed, hard. The balloon's ribbon kept her pinned there, like a spear held to her heart. Despite appearances, the balloon was quite strong, not inhumanly so, but strong enough to keep Jemmy from getting up.

"You dare betray me? I'll rip out your..." Jemmy became silent very quickly. Her eyes grew wide and filled with tears, as though the balloon had just said something shocking to her. After a few seconds, she spoke again, much quieter this time. "Saved my life? Drav?" Jemmy's wet eyes focused on the hulking man standing over her. She read his mind, and figured out the situation. She was calming down now, and the balloon released her to float up to the ceiling.

Jemmy sat up and hugged Drav. "Drav, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking clearly there. I almost killed you, even though you saved my life. Thanks for that, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:59 pm

Dravocn was standing there, anger and sadness in his eyes as he looked at Jemmy... he wasn't angry at her... he was angry that he almost lost her same reason for his sadness. He accepted the hug with open arms, the doctors shocked that the teen had turned into a little girl... when they came up to restrain him all he had to do was look at them as if daring them to do something... "You're welcome," he started his voice sounding like a snake-like being with a deep raspy voice, putting his hands on her back "You had me scared, my body will be fine ... and now that you are alive still ... so will my mind." He told her. Dravocn was glad she was still alive "I would put my body through so much more as long as you survive... I will be your guardian angel and protect you... I will put my life at risk for you... nothing you say or do will stop me from doing that." he said to her pure intent in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:35 pm

The doctors tried to put their noses where they didn't belong. Fortunately for them, one look from Drav was enough to make them get lost. Jemmy and Drav were trying to have a moment, here.

Drav said that his body and mind would be able to survive this without too much damage. Jemmy knew he was telling the truth.

He said that he would do anything to make sure she stayed alive. Jemmy found it strange. She was probably the least-likely person to die on this planet. Still, she found Drav's promise to be a sweet gesture. He would selflessly sacrifice himself to protect her. He would be her 'guardian angel.'

That gave Jemmy an idea. No. She wouldn't suggest...that to him yet. The last person that Jemmy had formed that sort of a bond with had been killed within the same day. While she was glad to accept his protection, she didn't want to needlessly put Drav at risk. But maybe one day...he could become her anchor to this world.

"Thank you." Jemmy stood up on the table and put her hands on Drav's shoulders. Her oversized skirt actually fell down, but that was fine. Her shirt was long enough to reach down to her knees, anyways. "I hereby name you as my personal knight, and a member of the Shallow Brigade. You have already sworn to protect me, and therefore you are doing a great service for the Realm of Chaos. As a Princess of Chaos, I bestow upon you the title of Sir Dragonheart, Knight and Agent of Chaos."

Jemmy leaned in and kissed him on the forehead. It was less of a romantic kiss and more of a sweet kiss. Jemmy threw a fist in the air and pointed at the ceiling. "Now prepare yourself, Sir Dragonheart. The Realm of Chaos is in danger. I relaxed too much, and that plane has started to suffer. I need someone smart to help me fix it. Hold on to me, tightly."

Jemmy would have preferred to stay here and rest for a while. But things were getting really bad in Chaos. In ignoring those cries for help earlier, she had caused a problem, a big one. "If we fail, then a lot of people are going to die, and then it's going to get bad. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Dravocn found it strange that he now has a duty to obey a company or agency he never knew existed ... he also found it rather a bother that he had no choice in whether or not he wanted to join ... he was going to protect her out of love ... he didn't know there would be some kind of group joining for this ... though he heard people were going to die ... and things will end up bad... so he just winged it and went with the flow. "Yes, What all does this world of chaos have and by that I mean what's it like? And what does being an agent of chaos entail? How exactly do we fix Chaos?" he asked as he wrapped his blue hands around her and held on to her tightly awaiting her to transport them to wherever this 'Realm of Chaos' is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Jemmy listened to Drav's questions. She chuckled slightly at them. "Those are good questions, but they have no answers." Jemmy teleported both of them to the Realm of Chaos.

The Realm of Chaos had no definite form. It was a location, but it was also an idea. Right now, the Realm of Chaos was in disrepair, and it was in grave trouble. Drav would find himself standing on several inches of dust. The dust itself seemed to be covering gray brick, which in some places stacked up to form ruinous structures. Dust was simply everywhere, and got kicked up into the air as they walked. For a place that was supposed to be full of energy and change, it was surprisingly stagnant, and that was the problem.

"This is Chaos. It's sick right now. He is sick as well," Jemmy said. She kept looking up into the air (filled with strange stars and planets), searching for something. "Where is he? How am I supposed to help him if I can't find him?" Jemmy closed her eyes for a second, telepathically searching this realm for her quarry.

Her eyes snapped open. "Of course!" She grabbed Drav's hand and they both floated up into the air. As they floated, the ground they had once been standing on literally shrunk, as it got farther away. Soon, the scale would be appropriate for Drav to realize what they were looking at.

What had once been considered the ground was actually a massive space slug. It had no eyes, but seemed to notice them somehow. It had a massive mouth with giant teeth, and the remains of a half-eaten planet floated in space next to it.

"This is the Devourer," Jemmy said. "The only other resident of Chaos, at the moment." She called out to it. "I'm sorry about what happened, but can't I ever get a vacation? I have to be able to relax sometimes."

A telepathic voice would resound in both Jemmy's and Drav's minds. 'You are the Lord of Chaos. If you rest, then our world, no, the entire universe falls into ruin, into unchecked Order. Now I am sick. I am dying.'

"I know, but I'll fix it. Let my friend give you some medicine or something. It will make you feel better." Jemmy looked at Drav and smiled. In this realm, he could learn how to heal the Devourer. He could learn anything, really, but he wouldn't be able to take that knowledge back to the real world. Hopefully, he would know not to learn too much. Mortals had died from just stepping foot into Chaos before. It was something that couldn't be understood, so you had to make sure not to try.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:29 am

Dravocn was worried when she said his questions didn't have an answer, but then again this is chaos after all ... there really isn't an answer, he shrugged it off as he thought he had to get that through his skull. Dravocn was transported to an interesting place ... the area had no real structure however it was rather stable, he figured that was not a normal thing and the fact that Jemmy had said that the realm is in a bad predicament at the moment helped solidify his thoughts. He looked at the giant slug-like thing, as it can not be considered a slug based on it's current physical attributes, with slight rage, he knew the slug was in a far better position to kill him than it was so he knew no matter what feelings he had for it would be extremely insignificant... however he could just let it die ... but his purpose here was to help it regardless of his feelings. He was told to make something to make the slug feel better, as this is the world of chaos ... would salt help? The thought of salt conjured a salt shaker out of thin air, Dravocn was intrigued by this as he grabbed the salt shaker. He then decided to just do the scientific way and go for medicine, a large bottle of medicine came out of thin air as well ... it was big enough to be a house it carried a liquid in of which Dravocn had thought to cure the poor slug-like being. "There... is that better? Surely this wasn't all that was the problem was it?" he said in the same snakelike raspy tone as he was still controlled by his blue serum... lucky for him they were designed to make those affected by the serum obey him, and since he is himself he could do whatever he pleases while in these states.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tasty Treat
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: