Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Tasty Treat Vote_lcapA Tasty Treat Voting_barA Tasty Treat Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Tasty Treat

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:01 am

Dravocn was walking around downtown watching as the delinquents caused havoc around town while he simply laughed at their idiocy Clearly these kids don't understand how many supers there are around here He thought so ... i wonder if i've reached the projects yet ... where could such a scientific place of study occur in a disgusting place like this He continued to think as he'd misunderstood what the projects are. Drav continued to walk down this horrible place and in order to ignore it he decided to think of this as a scientific ideal and analyzed everything around him.
Back to top Go down

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:34 am

A little girl, appearing to be about 10 years old, walked past Dravocn. She had neatly combed yellow hair, a blue dress, a red balloon, and a vanilla ice cream cone. The girl didn't seem to have a care in the world, and that was largely true. She was Shivering Jemmy.

But there were many in Jump City who didn't know who Shivering Jemmy was. Among the delinquents and criminal underground, she was still relatively unknown, a mere myth of many in the city where impossible things happened every day.

A few thugs ran up from the shadows, grabbed Jemmy, threw a bag over her head, and started dragging her away. Her ice cream dropped to the ground, and her balloon floated up into the sky. What they planned to do with her they weren't sure yet. If her parents were rich, they would ransom her. Otherwise, there was always a market for kidnapped children in the criminal underground.

A telepathic voice invaded the minds of everyone within 500 feet of the little girl. 'That was a mistake.' Suddenly, Jemmy would disappear, leaving the bag empty in the thugs' hands. The girl would reappear about twenty feet away. The two thugs now looked worried.

"She's a meta," one of them said.

'No,' the telepathic voice said again. Everyone heard it, although Jemmy's lips didn't move. Instead, she picked up a large shard of glass from the sidewalk and started walking slowly towards the two thugs. 'I am nothing you could ever comprehend.' She stopped suddenly. "No. Fighting you is beneath me." She looked directly at Dravocn. "You there, kill these two guys for me, please."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:00 am

Dravocn was interupted from his thinking as a little girl was stolen away and a voice was sent through his mind... he looked in the direction he felt the mental signals were coming from and suddenly the same little girl appeared twenty feet away from the thugs. She looked up to him and asked him to kill them, well that's a switch he thought as he usually commands his experiments and is usually not supposed to kill anyone ... however he was intrigued by this little girl and found her to be an interesting subject ... and since he was asked so nicely. Dravocn laughed as he walked over to the thugs who literally just looked at the unarmed man as they must've thought "what's this fool gonna do ... pay me to death?" however this was not the case .... Drav immediatly after getting in between all of them took his serums from his belt (that were hidden from sight mainly because his coat covers them) and stabbed two of the thugs with his green serum ... the two thugs began to mutate in front of their friends eyes while Drav continued to laugh. The mutants turned a deep blue color and gained more muscle "Now my pets" Drav began "You see these people who you used to think were friends? ... SICK 'EM!" He ordered as the rest of the thugs began to run away, but the mutants were too fast as the serum had enhanced their speed and evasion, and then proceeded to massacre their ex friends. After all of the thugs were dead Dravocn told them "Kill each other for me, don't even let yourselves live." as he walked away and they obeyed killing each other and themeslves like they were to. After Dravocn reached the girl "Now what?" he asked intrigued
Back to top Go down

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:14 am

Well, Jemmy was certainly impressed. She had probed Dravocn's mind just a little earlier, which is why she had asked him specifically to kill the thugs. She had known he was capable of it.

Still, Jemmy hadn't quite understood how the teen's powers would manifest themselves. She had gotten the impression that there was a lot of complicated explanations for what he had just done, but she didn't care. He had transformed his foes into monsters, monsters that he had then been able to control. In the end, the monsters had killed themselves according to orders. Not even Jemmy's Cupid Arrow could do that.

But then again, she was all about Chaos, not about Control. Cupid Arrow was becoming boring anyways, ever since Jemmy had realized how it conflicted with her 'message,' if she had one.

Jemmy had been trying to be good, but these bad people deserved what they got. She wouldn't show mercy to kidnappers, nor to anyone who would hurt a child.

Jemmy liked Drav's attitude. He asked her what his next task should be. What a well-behaved human. Jemmy's balloon floated back down and Jemmy grasped the ribbon in one hand. She looked at her poor ice cream cone on the road. "Next, I want you to buy me a replacement ice cream cone. I know it wasn't your fault about the last one, but I want a new one and I'm out of money."

Jemmy pointed down the road from the direction she had come. "That way." Jemmy grabbed Dravocn and pulled him along down the street. "You did a good job, by the way. Watching you kill them was more fun than killing them myself."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:26 am

Dravocn smiled at the little girl happy with how she is ... he was kinda thinking to adopt her already ... she was indeed an impressive one. "Sure, I'd be glad to." he responded happily though she didn't need to pull him he would've gone simply and happily anyway. "Why thank you." He responded with pride. He went ahead and bought the ice cream cone. "Now you say you're out of money?" Drav asked "Here." he said as he pulled out several hundreds from his pocket and gave it to the girl. "You need any financial help ... I always have free money to spare." Drav told her.
Back to top Go down

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:51 am

Drav bought Jemmy a new ice cream cone, which she happily accepted and started licking right away. Hearing that she had no money, Drav pulled out a wad of cash and tried to give it to Jemmy. Jemmy thought about refusing it. She hadn't meant to imply that she was broke. In reality, she pretty much had unlimited wealth. She had simply run out of the money currently in her pocket. There were piles of cash awaiting her back home, but, not wanting to turn down a kind gesture, Jemmy accepted the money, stuffing it into her dress pocket. "Thanks, but I like the ice cream more. I'm actually filthy rich, but thanks for the offer."

Jemmy looked Drav up and down, trying to figure out this strangely generous person. "So, your name is Dravocn Hecoro, huh? That's a weird name. I'm Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade, a Lord of Chaos." She took another lick of her ice cream cone, thinking back to the thugs that had attacked her. They had been annoying, and there were other times when it was inconvenient to have people mistake you for a human. "I've been thinking about publicly announcing who I am to the world, just so everyone knows how important I am, but I don't know. Then people might never leave me alone. What do you think I should do?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:02 am

Drav looked at the girl and smiled brightly as she took his money. "That entirely depends on how much you want people to know you ... that and how you think people will react when you tell them what you really are ... I mean ... if someone told you that they're important like ... oh I don't know ... the son of god ... do you think they'd believe you? ... I'll give you a hint ... they put the last person who announced that on a cross and let him die ... but that story is only if you are the monotheistic sort of that general religion ... I for one am not." Drav explained as he smiled at the girl.
Back to top Go down

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:01 pm

He had a point, Jemmy decided. If humans found out that she was a Lord of Chaos, they might try to attack her, either out of jealousy or misplaced anger at the universe. Still, it wasn't like most humans could do anything to actually harm her. She was a Lord of Chaos, and unlike Dravocn's example, she would not allow herself to be harmed.

"You're a weird little kid, you know that?" She licked her ice cream. "Humans are dumb sometimes, and they run out of words to describe things with. To you, I might be considered a god, but I'm not the God. Get it? There are things in the universe that you can't imagine, beings so great and powerful that even I shudder in their presence. If one of them came to earth looking for a fight, even I would be powerless to stop them. There are tiers above all of them, as well, who have never met the Presence."

Jemmy gave Dravocn a serious look. "It doesn't matter if they would believe me or not. Everything that the 'gods' will becomes reality. Even when you think you've outsmarted us, you just play right into our plans. But I have to say, you make really good ice cream." She returned to enjoying her treat.

"So, what are your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:43 pm

Dravocn listened to the little girl as she had mistaken him for thinking her a god... well goddess... he only meant to base his answer off of what she had introduced herself. This girl had told him that no matter what he does he's doing what the gods want... this sort of 'everything has been planned so this is your fate' made Drav feel.... minuscule .... more minuscule than he felt when he thought about space. Then this strange girl asks him what his powers... Dravocn was confused however laughed as he had none he's just more intelligent than most...this doesn't mean he knows everything, and he knows this, he just knows and uses more information than most.... which isn't really a power as there are bound to be more like him. "I don't have any powers" he stated bluntly.
Back to top Go down

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:07 am

Jemmy raised her eyebrows. Did he think she was dumb? She had just seen him transmute and control two other humans. She hadn't just forgotten that. "Oh? But you did something that normal humans can't do. Unless you mean to say you are channeling someone else's power, that means you're a meta-human, right? Explain yourself." Jemmy was quite familiar with people who simply used someone else's power. She had formed contracts with humans herself. But this human, Drav, didn't seem to be in such a situation. He seemed entirely normal, and yet she could tell that he was special in some way. What was it about him that was so unique?

They started to walk as they talked, though Jemmy had no destination in mind. They ended up walking close to the place where the thugs had died. Police were all over the scene, behind yellow tape. Jemmy took a detour. She didn't want the police to jump to conclusions. If they thought that Jemmy had been responsible for the killings, justified or not, then it would only be a matter of time before Yang came hunting after Jemmy again. Jemmy was not yet ready for her final, epic confrontation with the Teen Titan's leader. "Speaking of powers, I've thought about getting some new ones. Do you have any suggestions?" Jemmy was an abstract entity. Her physical form was more a puppet than her actual body. Given time, she could alter it's abilities, within certain restrictions.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:10 am

Dravocn looked at Jemmy "I have no powers." he said bluntly again "I simply don't have any ... I give some to others ... and they obey me is all ... honest." he said telling the truth ... just not as much as Jemmy was probably looking for. "Powers?" he said as they were taking a detour from where the thugs killed each other. "What do you mean? ... and if I were to suggest any ... I would have to ask.. why? And who do you find to be you're enemy? Because if it is to defeat your enemy than your powers should be dominant over your enemies ... simple answer." He explained from his perception so far
Back to top Go down

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:29 am

Dravocn maintained that he had no powers, but Jemmy gave him a suspicious look. She tried reading his mind, but it didn't reveal too much. Something about DNA and chemicals. Jemmy had missed out on a few hundred years of medical and scientific history, so she didn't always understand more modern concepts.

Unexplainable magic, then.

Drav asked why she wanted to alter her list of personal "super-powers." Jemmy thought the answer was obvious. At least, the answer she was willing to share was obvious. She would keep her other reason a secret. "Well, you just answered your own question. I want to defeat my enemies, whoever they may be. I fight the realm of Order, and its agents. So, if I want to dominate my enemies, as you suggest, I need to be able to counter magic."

Jemmy frowned. "But I'm not really good at magic. I learned a few spells, but I picked the wrong ones." The little girl looked up at Drav. "You're really smart, though. Maybe you could help me find out which spells are worth using." She held up her pointer finger. "But the spells have to communicate the importance of Chaos in the Universe. No Order spells. Wanna take a look at my book?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:41 am

Dravocn thought about what chaotic based spells there are ... that could possibly destroy order as we all know it... he looked to the girl and responded "Sure let me take a look at that book..." He looked through the book to see what all there were in there ... so he decided to look at the table of contents ... as always ... Drav would find in the table of contents...... (this is where you need to tell me Dar... i'm not gonna judge your book)
Back to top Go down

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:08 pm

Drav said that he would help her pick out some new spells to learn. Jemmy disappeared from sight, only to reappear a few seconds later with a fat, dusty tome under one arm. She handed the book awkwardly to Drav and continued licking her ice cream.

When he opened it, he would find himself able to read and understand the words, although it was clearly not written in English or any other modern language. It was an enchantment placed on the book to make it easier to use for those who had plenty of magical talent, but little skill.

Sadly, there was no table of contents. The spells seemed to have no rhyme or reason to the way they were presented throughout the book. Many pages contained no magical spells at all, but rather discussed magical rules and laws. One page, that had once contained an incredibly useful looking fireball spell, had been ruined by a large chocolate stain. Jemmy averted her eyes while Drav was on that page.

Most spells had long lists of requirements in order to cast them. Jemmy obviously hadn't been following the requirements. She had relied on her overwhelming pool of magical energy to make up for her lack of attention, which was probably why she was using such basic spells. Her immense magical potential was not being used efficiently at all, but she didn't care.

Another page contained instructions for creating a simulacrum spell. A warning was written in crayon at the top of the page in Jemmy's handwriting: 'NEVER USE AGAIN.'

The next spell dealt with imbuing physical strength to the target. Jemmy raised her eyebrows. "Is that what you did? So you are a magician."

Another page contained instructions for applying simple enchantments to weapons. The page after it started a very long chapter about summoning creatures from distant realms of reality.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:56 am

Dravocn smiled at the girl when she asked him if he was a magician "No, I am merely a scientist... using intelligence and pets as my weapon... in my case brain is better than brawn ... but wouldn't it be great if I had both." he mused. Dravocn was looking through the book and was concerned there was no table of contents ... though as he looked through the book he was concerned that most of these spells were more control than chaotic... he continued to read through the book frantically trying to find chaotic spells.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Tasty Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tasty Treat   A Tasty Treat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tasty Treat
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: